May 23, 2024, 03:30:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #15 5/20/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 292102 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1660 on: May 31, 2009, 08:06:25 PM »

Oh Brandi, I just love that with the barnboard.  Makes it so rustic. an angelic monkey

Thanks!

hello all...new monkeys I see! great..fresh ideas...fresh eyes..fresh brain storming....welcome to all..

So, mlee posted yesterday...perhaps she will be here later tonight or tomorrow...thanks to all who answered my inquiry about her...
xxx

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1661 on: May 31, 2009, 08:34:47 PM »

Well.. Just finished listening to the interview and I took notes..

1. Misty cell phone was taken by investigators- It can show the numbers and also they can get the pings and info from the cell bill.
2. Surveilance tapes around the area have been check from LE
3. They were wondering why cashier check to Ron for child support took awhile.
Well i know if child suppoet is owed you send it to the child support department then they post it and send it to Ron and thats why it might take awhile.. I receive child support and I know in NJ thats how it works.. But not sure how it works in Florida
4. Cobra's client has an area that they wanted to check by certified search dog ( Cobra didnt say who his client was)
5. Washing machine - Cobra was told of 2 stories- the washing machine was on- the washing machine was not on
6. They don't have much info on the van or the blankets- They dont know if it is true that the blanket found in the van was washed, let alone it LE does have the blanket.
7. Time line is still in question
8. Ronald was believed to be @ work from the guys @ work stating he ate @ the cafateria his  cell pings hit tower of his work area..Someone said  unless he left his cell phone @ work if he left and came back.
9. Misty is leading them down the wrong road with the inconsistancies according to Cobra..
10. Kim stated she cannot file a emergency hearing for child custody when DCF is involved.
11. DCF filed an extention becasue new claims came inand they have to be investigated
12. Ron was Amber for 3 and half years and Misty 5- 6 months according to Kim
13. Crystal is not on drugs.. Crystal was on zanax for 1 month after haleigh went missing and has not refilled the bottle. The only medizine she is on is for seizures.
Crytal is not on Loritab or any drugs. When she went to ER they check your blood. DCF has Crystal's records. This all was stated by Kim
14. Ron and his attorney have not gone to meet with LE yet and Crystal has with her attorney.
15. 2 ways for an investigation- This case is tight lip. They were questioning it.
1 Open air
2. Tight lip
16. Kim stated the investigation is on going and LE doing a amazing job.

Just Thinking Outloud...

Did LE conficated any computers in that home ?..

I hope i did not make any notes incorrect from the interview today with Simon.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1662 on: May 31, 2009, 08:42:13 PM »

JG....where is this interview at? thanks..
where is everyone tonight?

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1663 on: May 31, 2009, 08:42:26 PM »

Well.. Just finished listening to the interview and I took notes..

1. Misty cell phone was taken by investigators- It can show the numbers and also they can get the pings and info from the cell bill.
2. Surveilance tapes around the area have been check from LE
3. They were wondering why cashier check to Ron for child support took awhile.
Well i know if child suppoet is owed you send it to the child support department then they post it and send it to Ron and thats why it might take awhile.. I receive child support and I know in NJ thats how it works.. But not sure how it works in Florida
4. Cobra's client has an area that they wanted to check by certified search dog ( Cobra didnt say who his client was)
5. Washing machine - Cobra was told of 2 stories- the washing machine was on- the washing machine was not on
6. They don't have much info on the van or the blankets- They dont know if it is true that the blanket found in the van was washed, let alone it LE does have the blanket.
7. Time line is still in question
8. Ronald was believed to be @ work from the guys @ work stating he ate @ the cafateria his  cell pings hit tower of his work area..Someone said  unless he left his cell phone @ work if he left and came back.
9. Misty is leading them down the wrong road with the inconsistancies according to Cobra..
10. Kim stated she cannot file a emergency hearing for child custody when DCF is involved.
11. DCF filed an extention becasue new claims came inand they have to be investigated
12. Ron was Amber for 3 and half years and Misty 5- 6 months according to Kim
13. Crystal is not on drugs.. Crystal was on zanax for 1 month after haleigh went missing and has not refilled the bottle. The only medizine she is on is for seizures.
Crytal is not on Loritab or any drugs. When she went to ER they check your blood. DCF has Crystal's records. This all was stated by Kim
14. Ron and his attorney have not gone to meet with LE yet and Crystal has with her attorney.
15. 2 ways for an investigation- This case is tight lip. They were questioning it.
1 Open air
2. Tight lip
16. Kim stated the investigation is on going and LE doing a amazing job.

Just Thinking Outloud...

Did LE conficated any computers in that home ?..

I hope i did not make any notes incorrect from the interview today with Simon.

I have a few more minutes left to listen to, but took a break to eat dinner. Your notes are accurate as far as I see.

I would add that Kim Picazio called in and stated that Crystal had never fought the child custody ruling that was made.

I have heard she has and she hasn't up until now.

Good note-taking, JG!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1664 on: May 31, 2009, 08:47:34 PM »

so Crystal had never fought to get the kids or keep the kids before now? is that right?
so then  when others have said that Crystal was too intimidated and didn't have money for an attorney etc..that was not accurate then? she just didn't take the time or effort to try to get the kids? even though they were in an "abusive" home? is that correct?

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1665 on: May 31, 2009, 08:56:01 PM »

so Crystal had never fought to get the kids or keep the kids before now? is that right?
so then  when others have said that Crystal was too intimidated and didn't have money for an attorney etc..that was not accurate then? she just didn't take the time or effort to try to get the kids? even though they were in an "abusive" home? is that correct?

Kim P said after the initial "final" ruling, she did not fight for custody again.

That's how I understood what she said.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1666 on: May 31, 2009, 08:56:32 PM »

Not entirely true..  Lets not twist it - Apparently according to Kim- Crystal did not understand even though the judge gave residential custody not full custody Crystal could of petition a modification.
Aslo according to Kim alot of people don't have money in the Putnam area and instead they just call DCF for an investigation....
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1667 on: May 31, 2009, 09:02:08 PM »

I heard the show also and from what I understoof per KP is that the order was made by a magistrate and RC was then awarded custody of the Children. At some point after that award was made CS had made complaints to LE? that RC was possibly driving by and/or harassing CS??? (I'm not 100% sure on the description here please bear with me on that.)
Then when the police? report was made there was an option listed for CS to petition the court in regards to custody arrangements but that the judge whom she eventually appeared in front of said no (according to Kim P. the judges do not like to contradict each others rulings type of thing?) Anyhow Crystal was told by the 2nd or 3rd? judge that the custody arrangement was made final and that terminology being a "final ruling" led CS to believe that she had no other options in the matter either current or in the future.
Legal jargon confuses the best of us. We are not born knowing the laws but too they always say that ignorance is no excuse. And on that note...Please take my own understanding for what it's worth. (Which may not be very much.)
I sure hope that made sense.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1668 on: May 31, 2009, 09:09:48 PM »

Not entirely true..  Lets not twist it - Apparently according to Kim- Crystal did not understand even though the judge gave residential custody not full custody Crystal could of petition a modification.
Aslo according to Kim alot of people don't have money in the Putnam area and instead they just call DCF for an investigation....

not twisting anything...just asking for clarification ...
people who don't have money get attorneys assigned to them all the time...lots of people don't have money..not just in that county...if there is a will there is a way...and that is not twisting anything.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1669 on: May 31, 2009, 09:17:35 PM »

people who don't have money get attorneys assigned to them all the time...lots of people don't have money..not just in that county...if there is a will there is a way...and that is not twisting anything.

It was also stated  by Kim that Crystal told the truth about using drugs and Ron didn't. he also stated to the judge he was living with his mother and she was helping taking care of the kids. Which he moved out and Ron and Amber moved in together..

I am going back to court with my ex next month for child support and I can not afford an attorney and let alone understand all the jumbo legal terms, but I know this the biggest liars always wins unless you have a good attorney..
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1670 on: May 31, 2009, 09:20:40 PM »

(I acknowledge that this message was not meant for or to me but...lol.)
According to what KP said during the interview it appears that Crystal was attempting to have the case reheard but that since she was unfamiliar with court proceedure she went about it the wrong way. She also was told by a judge that the custody judgement was final. My take on it is that after that last judge told her that it was a final judgement then she pretty much believed that she had no other options in the matter.
So basically, according to KP, Crystal was ignorant to the law because in reality she could petition the court for a modification to the order. Crystal just didn't know her rights or the laws pertaining to family law.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1671 on: May 31, 2009, 09:22:41 PM »

Thanks for the note taking, and clarifications on that interview  an angelic monkey
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1672 on: May 31, 2009, 09:27:09 PM »

Thanks for the note taking, and clarifications on that interview  an angelic monkey

LOL I'm doing my best to understand it anyway lol.
After hearing all of the interview and mulling what was said around for a while I am finding room to think it is possible that Haleigh is alive. I am saying that because I am hoping and praying that Crystal just lost it one night after finding out information about Misty being the caregiver of her two precious Children. My oh my how this case has it's twists and turns.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1673 on: May 31, 2009, 09:44:37 PM »

It was also stated  by Kim that Crystal told the truth about using drugs and Ron didn't. he also stated to the judge he was living with his mother and she was helping taking care of the kids. Which he moved out and Ron and Amber moved in together..

I am going back to court with my ex next month for child support and I can not afford an attorney and let alone understand all the jumbo legal terms, but I know this the biggest liars always wins unless you have a good attorney..

Just want to add something else to this interview...Kim had also stated that Crystal was unaware of a LEGAL AID ATTORNEY..that she could have tried to get a hold of one to help her due to financial strain.  So, anyone else maybe this could be an option, if funds are low to get some help when dealing with child support.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1674 on: May 31, 2009, 09:45:23 PM »

After hearing all of the interview and mulling what was said around for a while I am finding room to think it is possible that Haleigh is alive. I am saying that because I am hoping and praying that Crystal just lost it one night after finding out information about Misty being the caregiver of her two precious Children. My oh my how this case has it's twists and turns.

I am wondering what area  Cobra's client wants to have a certified dog search...
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1675 on: May 31, 2009, 09:47:40 PM »

Also from what I understand Ron and his attorney still haven't gone to speak with LE who have made it clear that they had a few things that they wanted to clear up in the case. My question is...WHAT'S THE HOLDUP?????
I appologize for the caps but seriously the questioning pertains to his missing Daughter...His heart remember?
Nothing could hold me back if it were me looking to find out what had happened to my Child and ultimately nothing could hold me back from trying to find my child period.
So why would Ron be reluctant to answer LE's questions?

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1676 on: May 31, 2009, 09:49:39 PM »

I also listened to Simon's broadcast.  I wanted so much to hear him state that there was TIP that they were looking into.  INSTEAD..........

Simon.....  Ms Pickles is there any new this week concerning Haleigh???

Ms Pickles.....ummmmmmm (sounded like Misty)....NO Simon!!!!

WTF...I was waiting for Ms Pickles to say something about the TIP and they were wanting dogs to do the search.........NOTHING EVEN MENTIONED DURING THE WHOLE BROADCAST. I mean this TIP was right on Simon's website page in his writings.

I have read on another forum that the lady was to go, but due to the heat and the snakes that the dog would not be going.  I have not seen anything posted about the search.  Will keep checking and post what I see.  Uggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1677 on: May 31, 2009, 09:52:30 PM »

I also listened to Simon's broadcast.  I wanted so much to hear him state that there was TIP that they were looking into.  INSTEAD..........

Simon.....  Ms Pickles is there any new this week concerning Haleigh???

Ms Pickles.....ummmmmmm (sounded like Misty)....NO Simon!!!!

WTF...I was waiting for Ms Pickles to say something about the TIP and they were wanting dogs to do the search.........NOTHING EVEN MENTIONED DURING THE WHOLE BROADCAST. I mean this TIP was right on Simon's website page in his writings.

I have read on another forum that the lady was to go, but due to the heat and the snakes that the dog would not be going.  I have not seen anything posted about the search.  Will keep checking and post what I see.  Uggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep nothing from Simon or Pickles about the TIP, but Cobra did say his client wanted a certified dog to search a particular area.....
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1678 on: May 31, 2009, 09:53:52 PM »

I am wondering what area  Cobra's client wants to have a certified dog search...

Jersey, did you get the impression that he had contacted LE and yet nothing has been done???  Maybe I misunderstood what he meant.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1679 on: May 31, 2009, 09:55:35 PM »

Also from what I understand Ron and his attorney still haven't gone to speak with LE who have made it clear that they had a few things that they wanted to clear up in the case. My question is...WHAT'S THE HOLDUP?????
I appologize for the caps but seriously the questioning pertains to his missing Daughter...His heart remember?
Nothing could hold me back if it were me looking to find out what had happened to my Child and ultimately nothing could hold me back from trying to find my child period.
So why would Ron be reluctant to answer LE's questions?

Good question!!!  Maybe afraid that he may say the wrong thing...maybe knows where she is...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.