April 30, 2024, 03:26:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #130 5/12/09 - 5/15/09  (Read 251032 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1020 on: May 13, 2009, 10:36:59 PM »

I will sum the program up later.  My little blind sister lives in a mobile home in Talala.  They have 80 miles per hour winds right now and a possbile tornado.  Please pray for her.  Sorry for ot.

I will pray for you both A1

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1021 on: May 13, 2009, 10:38:46 PM »

Just got done watching Amer Idol- ugh a let down I totally expected Adam & Danny...sorries sometimes you just have to step away for a few from this case so you dont end up bald from pulling out your hair, your blood pressure rising to the roof & your nerves frayed as if they went thru a paper shredder...that being said those breaks keep one strong & fighting!!

I'll either cave to watch the repeat of LKL (not sure if that counts toward his ratings) or wait for the youtubes but I just read to see comments...A1 stay safe & tks for braving the storm to report, tks monkeys.

As we expected it was a softball interview so they could vent & sell.  I'll tell yas what I think of Cindy's blogger attack on this new blog over at the LKL blog.   
http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/13/comment-on-the-anthonys-appearance/#comments

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1022 on: May 13, 2009, 10:39:11 PM »

I will sum the program up later.  My little blind sister lives in a mobile home in Talala.  They have 80 miles per hour winds right now and a possbile tornado.  Please pray for her.  Sorry for ot.

Me too...please stay safe.   an angelic monkey
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1023 on: May 13, 2009, 10:39:57 PM »

MEI sounds VERY believable to me. I am going to make a guess that this person is a witness in one form or another for the prosecution. From the tone, maybe they will even testify against the A's and the Milstead's in regards to their financial dealings..wishful thinking??

Carmen
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1024 on: May 13, 2009, 10:39:58 PM »

I thought the Mayfizzles lived out of town. This person sounds local. Holly?? She came out speaking about the Ants right at the beginning and then no more. I think she may even be an "officer" of the Caylee foundation. I have another name right on the tip of my tongue. She was one of Lee's old girlfriends. Anyone???

IF "Mei" is legit, we still don't have enough info IMO to sleuth out with any certainty who he/she could be.

But for the sake of speculation, the Mayfields don't live too far away, and they sent messages of support to the A's when Caylee was first "missing" - referencing past visits with the whole family.  Also, IIRC Brian Mayfield went to school w/Lee, so at some point they did live in Orlando.

Don't think they would have a connection with Shirley in Mt. Dora though, which is also why I can't see it being Holly (neighbor, friend, occasional Caylee sitter) or Mark Hawkins' ex, the one who used to date Lee and IIRC lives out of state.

But you never know!  This is a tough one.    

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1025 on: May 13, 2009, 10:40:42 PM »

I certainly will light a candle and pray for your families, I know how scary those storms can be, for a born & raised Jersey girl living in the south it took some getting used to the sirens going off & getting stuck in a closet or inner room praying the roof doesnt crumble on your head!   an angelic monkey

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1026 on: May 13, 2009, 10:41:41 PM »

Ok. here are my thoughts.  I cannot imagine being on a program on national tv and not having the answers to the questions ready.  They acted like the crime happened yesterday and they were just hearing of it. They didnt say anything we didnt already know, except that the reason they dont go see Casey is because it would be aired on Nancy Grace and the bloggers would pick the story to pieces.  I was so proud of you all whose questions were running on the bottom of the screen.  They gave no new answers except that they do have a private investigator to find the real suspect. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1027 on: May 13, 2009, 10:42:02 PM »

I thought the Mayfizzles lived out of town. This person sounds local. Holly?? She came out speaking about the Ants right at the beginning and then no more. I think she may even be an "officer" of the Caylee foundation. I have another name right on the tip of my tongue. She was one of Lee's old girlfriends. Anyone???

IF "Mei" is legit, we still don't have enough info IMO to sleuth out with any certainty who he/she could be.

But for the sake of speculation, the Mayfields don't live too far away, and they sent messages of support to the A's when Caylee was first "missing" - referencing past visits with the whole family.  Also, IIRC Brian Mayfield went to school w/Lee, so at some point they did live in Orlando.

Don't think they would have a connection with Shirley in Mt. Dora though, which is also why I can't see it being Holly (neighbor, friend, occasional Caylee sitter) or Mark Hawkins' ex, the one who used to date Lee and IIRC lives out of state.

Did you see my last post?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1028 on: May 13, 2009, 10:45:47 PM »

Ok. here are my thoughts.  I cannot imagine being on a program on national tv and not having the answers to the questions ready.  They acted like the crime happened yesterday and they were just hearing of it. They didnt say anything we didnt already know, except that the reason they dont go see Casey is because it would be aired on Nancy Grace and the bloggers would pick the story to pieces.  I was so proud of you all whose questions were running on the bottom of the screen.  They gave no new answers except that they do have a private investigator to find the real suspect. 

What could hurt to go and say that you love your daughter and that you support her? I know why. Because Casey at this point would throw another hissy fit like the one in July that we saw. Me, me, me,
I'm all aloooooooone!!!! She may be able to control herself with other people, but Spindy pulls her chain! JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1029 on: May 13, 2009, 10:46:40 PM »

Did you see my last post?
[/quote]
Just did.   

Michelle Murphy, huh?  I was not aware she ever dated Lee.  Are you sure she did?  She did live at Lee's house with he and Brian Luft for awhile...  But if it is the same Michelle that is Mallory's bff, I have a bunch of pics of her and was not aware she ever dated Lee.  Do you have more info on Michelle?

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1030 on: May 13, 2009, 10:47:53 PM »

http://humbleopinion.wordpress.com/2009/02/20/casey-anthony-update-20-february-2009-michelle-murphy/

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1031 on: May 13, 2009, 10:48:06 PM »

Thanks for the insight.  Hope your sis is okay.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1032 on: May 13, 2009, 10:48:23 PM »

Mei:

"Rose…>Cindy as a cougar!!!!!!!!!!! YUCK

But now that the weight is off she thinks she is the cat’s meow. Even if she does get together with another man….it will never last, unles the guy is a complete worm.

Hope to see everyone again…it was fun to vent!"

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/12/lkl-web-exclusive-anthonys-respond-to-critics/#comment-157688
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1033 on: May 13, 2009, 10:55:24 PM »

Just did.   

Michelle Murphy, huh?  I was not aware she ever dated Lee.  Are you sure she did?  She did live at Lee's house with he and Brian Luft for awhile...  But if it is the same Michelle that is Mallory's bff, I have a bunch of pics of her and was not aware she ever dated Lee.  Do you have more info on Michelle?
[/quote]

For one thing, I can tell you that she posted on Topix at the very beginning on the Caylee thread. She gave a lot of inside info until it seems Lee asked her to stop. Her posts were in the July/Aug/Sep time frame. She stopped posting until she got a supeana(sp), sorry tired tonight, and had given an interview. LE did interview her, and I think that it came out in one of the doc dumps. She came back on Topix for a few times and said she was really worried about her interview being public. She knew lots about the Ants. JMO

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1034 on: May 13, 2009, 10:55:49 PM »

Well that was interesting.  I also captured all of Mei's posts and think some have been missed.  I will post them here as well in order:

Mei       May 13th, 2009 8:29 pm ET

You both are immoral, sociopathic, and some of the worst people that I have ever been acquainted with. Yes..you know me. In Your letter you talk about love fo family….how about getting out there and finding the REAL killer of this baby?…..or maybe tell everyone in this blog how the Kid Finders Network takes donations in the front door, and then get them out the back door through 2 sign companies that Milstead owns. Also KFN pays for the billboards….which Sherri Milstead owns. I spoke to you about this…both of you…..and what did you tell me?….don’t worry about it….no one knows and the money may as well go to Dennis. Well I do not agree, of course, which is why I walked awayfrom both of you. You are using this child as a meal ticket…period. I Also know, for the readers here, that the reason you go on LKL is because he agrees to not question you, but to repeat questions that you already know are coming…you could not handle a live audience…you would get crucified…again..your words…not mine. George is making $40,000 a year being a spokesman for KFN….how much is Cindy getting? The loopholes in Non-profit are scary. But Florida has both of you figured out. Remember when you Cindy was at Blanchard park?….You told me that you have to go to prove to the media that you are tough and will not let Padilla stomp all over you. You know the real reason was because someone else was going to get a piece of the Caylee money train. Don’t bother calling me….I will record it anyway, and put it away with the rest of the tapes I have.
Both of you are dispicable people. Lee was lucky to get out, and Casey will never get out…you know this…George thinks otherwise, but you know it Cindy.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1035 on: May 13, 2009, 10:56:38 PM »

Mei       May 13th, 2009 9:02 pm ET

What do you want to know? Of course, my E-mail and Name are not correct, just to protect myself and my husband
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1036 on: May 13, 2009, 10:56:46 PM »

Fanny, I have read this and it is pretty accurate.  Mostly based on Michelle's LE interview that was released through discovery.  Do you have any info about her being a former gf of Lee's?

Here's a photo:

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1037 on: May 13, 2009, 10:57:24 PM »

Mei       May 13th, 2009 9:13 pm ET

No Rose….they are lying dispicable people, and they have ALWAYS been that way. They covered for Casey because Cindy wanted the perfect family. She knew that Casey was a total loss and she pinned her hopes on Caylee, but Casey hated Cindy because of the way Cindy acted…always putting Casey down etc. Cindy is not stupid. Her problem is that she wants to get out of the marriage and now she can’t…at least for a long time. She can’t afford it.
Lee was the smartest, and he got out as soon as he could. George is worthless and does not want to work….Florida was a vacation for him…with Cindy footing the bill for everything. But George has NO guts at all. And he will do what Cindy says
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1038 on: May 13, 2009, 10:57:24 PM »

Just did.   

For one thing, I can tell you that she posted on Topix at the very beginning on the Caylee thread. She gave a lot of inside info until it seems Lee asked her to stop. Her posts were in the July/Aug/Sep time frame. She stopped posting until she got a supeana(sp), sorry tired tonight, and had given an interview. LE did interview her, and I think that it came out in one of the doc dumps. She came back on Topix for a few times and said she was really worried about her interview being public. She knew lots about the Ants. JMO
[/quote]Now that is interesting, I didn't know all that, maybe that is who that Mei is.   Sassy thanks for bringing all the posts from Mei over.  an angelic monkey
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1039 on: May 13, 2009, 10:58:39 PM »

Mei       May 13th, 2009 9:15 pm ET

Larry just said the public is taking it out on the Anthony’s!!!!!!!! What the hell is he talking about….Hey LARRY…maybe because they lied from the get-go. Now Cindy says she gets a lot of great letters…that’s a lie….a total lie…..She gets more death threats.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.