April 30, 2024, 02:03:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #130 5/12/09 - 5/15/09  (Read 251209 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1100 on: May 14, 2009, 12:24:18 AM »

LKL 5/13/09 Part 1

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/EHi7h72JCDk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/EHi7h72JCDk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvonZ0_SdZs

Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95R2Hv05zqE

Part 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaoEWjXvSXc

Part 5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmtR8pkCwf8

Part 6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nalqmjWNQo4

Part 7
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4I4PAnVjeI

Part 8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJzZTaw5Tw4

Thank You, Klaas!   

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1101 on: May 14, 2009, 12:24:36 AM »

I caught 3 things in under 5 minutes

George said people have been calling them to help....LIE    "We've been a positive role model for other people who have missing kids." 

Brad talked about them visiting & he sees nothing wrong with it being monitored (they're against it being made public), Cindy shot him a look
  This was pretty significant IMO Capp.  I just saw it, too.  She did give him the evil eye.  He stated he has no problem with them visiting Casey since they only have good things to say.  "I don't see a downside."  He clearly implied that it is Baez who won't allow visits.  Interesting that the A's won't say that...

Larry asked if she is innocent, what could be said that could be used against her - both George & Cindy gave a cynical look.   "Look at what is being said about us, George and I haven't done anything?"     THIS WOMAN IS WARPED!
  Yep.  She also mentioned (if I heard correctly) that she got the phone call as they were waiting on 12/11 at the airport for their flight to be called, advising them that remains had been found on Suburban.  Do we know what time their flight left?

Hope you don't mind me commenting in brown.  I have just started watching it, and you emphasized the same things I jotted down.  Also, George complained rather bitterly that "everything we do (on camera at jail visitations) is released immediately." Immediately?  Nope.  It comes out later under the Sunshine Law.  It is not immediately released by the jail to the media!

Back to watching.
(Not sure how much I can take, really.  They make me sick.)

-----
Edit b/f posting:  ooooops!  Just saw that you're off to bed.  Sorry!   
Sleep well and Goodnight.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1102 on: May 14, 2009, 12:26:10 AM »

WHAT!!!!  Brad said there was no flesh or hair on the duct tape....HELLOOO they said that they had to cut hair from the tape

Notice they didnt have a gut reaction or tear up when talking about being triple bagged & duct taped.

Yea George you are doing such a great job protecting your family without your beer nuts

Cindy keeps bringing up "doing something good" within the first segment.    Im totally convinced she wanted to appear mainly to pimp her disrespectful foundation that is nothing but a scam to make more blood money.

Cindy doesnt know why the overwhelming majority are against them & their conduct....this beeotch is that demented!

Capp I just came upon that part of the video and came to post - WTH???  I can't take anymore of the Scamthony's nonsense for today - I just hope they keep their fugging ugly mugs off the TV for awhile but what is even more disturbing than that is this bogus foundation and the blood money they are raking in off of Caylee - it has to stop.  Good posts today by you and all the other monkeys.  I need to get some sleep. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1103 on: May 14, 2009, 12:28:49 AM »

I caught 3 things in under 5 minutes

George said people have been calling them to help....LIE

Brad talked about them visiting & he sees nothing wrong with it being monitored (they're against it being made public), Cindy shot him a look

Larry asked if she is innocent, what could be said that could be used against her - both George & Cindy gave a cynical look.   "Look at what is being said about us, George and I haven't done anything?"     THIS WOMAN IS WARPED!

There you have it, folks. That's the money line right there! (sorta like when you're looking through pictures from a photo shoot, and you see just the right one, you say "That's the money shot right there".) What Cindy said should just be put on a loop, playing over and over a pic of her and nutless. CC?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1104 on: May 14, 2009, 12:28:54 AM »

I couldn't watch it because I would destroy my TV, but I know what was said.............

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, BLAH, BLAH,LIE, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, LIE, LIE
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, BLAH, BLAH,LIE, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, LIE, LIE

"I would destroy my TV"

Yeah, it would be more interesting if Lee were on:  BLAH BLAH BLAH -- LIES LIES LIES -- CMA CMA CMA -- *smak*

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1105 on: May 14, 2009, 12:31:51 AM »

Yep, there was a poster or two that knew her, and knew who she was. She had been verified by some regular posters. And yes, her posts were very similar, and gave alot of info on especially Casey. She said from the beginning that Casey didn't have a job, and she would wait until the Anthony's left for work, and then she would go back to the house and spend her days. She had the same story that the Anthony's denied Casey's pregnancy, and that she knew that Casey was out partying and problably didn't even know who the father was. I will try to go back and give you some of her posts. LE pulled most all of Ricks post on the thread and they were published in a doc dump. But I am not sure they pulled any of murph's so I will look for them for you. Way tired tonight.
Thanks, Fanny.  No need to do that much research.  I'll check it out later; just wanted to "pick your brain" about it.

I've read Rick's posts before and saw them in the doc dump, so np.  Appreciate all your info.

These are a few I found interesting.

Author: Mei
Comment:
Yes he did. But it was more of a shove that his head hit the glass and broke it.  But it was his father in law.  Up in Ohio.  George , who is lazy as the day is long needed work and Cindy begged him to take George on.  He did.  He sold 4 cars in 5 months and got into numerous arguments with Pop and the brother.  No charges filed.  The George took their savings a bout a used car lot....what a mistake that was....George lost everything

Comment:
No Rose.....you would be shocked at the cash that comes in daily.   Just Shocked.  That Bass Boat George and KFN bought was a drop in the bucket, believe me.  Cindy has well over 4 large Tupperware boxes FILLED with photos that have not been released.  We sat around one night with a Margarita (sp) and printed dates and what the pics were of so we could fiile them easier.  Cindy knows what they are worth

Comment:
Christine thank you....but no need to lie.....when it comes to th Anthonys......if you only knew half of what I know about Cindy GEorge , Lee and Especially Casey.  Here's One for you.  When the baby was about to be born, I called Cindy and asked about a baby shower, what she needed , etc.  She started out saying that Casey was not pregnant...but I stopped her and said Cindy....stop it...everyone knows....now what does the child need!...she paused then said a new pink blanket and some pink one piece oufits..the ones that snap in the front for easy diaper changing.  Then I told her how they knew the baby was going to be a girl....she says." AWWW  we have known that the baby was a girl for over 4 week already.  Casey wanted to get tested because of her alcohol consumption, and there may have been a problem"  Another lie by Cindy......and everyone wonders where Casey gets it??  HAH....Cindy is the pro

Comment:
Rose...Shirley Plesea is one in a million.....she was a lot like Cindy....she wore the pants in her house as well.  But there is no BS when Shirley tells you something....the woman is a peach.  Just a great person.  I went to see her about 3 weeks ago and she would not let me leave until I was fed, and I do mean fed!!.....she said I was too skinny!!!....like I said a marvelous woman who does not take any guff from anyone.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1106 on: May 14, 2009, 12:33:23 AM »

Capp I just came upon that part of the video and came to post - WTH???  I can't take anymore of the Scamthony's nonsense for today - I just hope they keep their fugging ugly mugs off the TV for awhile but what is even more disturbing than that is this bogus foundation and the blood money they are raking in off of Caylee - it has to stop.  Good posts today by you and all the other monkeys.  I need to get some sleep. 

'Night, Mission.  I am riled up about the scam, too.  Cindy said they want to "turn this tragedy into something."  Sheesh.  They want to turn Caylee into a cash cow for themselves.  I feel your pain, and offer you a hug.  Love your compassionate heart.  Hope you can get some sleep.

Thanks to CBB posting "Popcorn Kitty" I will now have to go and pop some popcorn to finish watching the links Klaas posted.  I love it when she says "Casey's going down."  Maybe CBB can start adding some kind of mantra about the Anthonys getting their just desserts, too?  Just for me and Mission so we can sleep?  Love ya, CBB!

Desi

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1107 on: May 14, 2009, 12:36:42 AM »

From Mei:

"No Rose…..you would be shocked at the cash that comes in daily. Just Shocked. That Bass Boat George and KFN bought was a drop in the bucket, believe me. Cindy has well over 4 large Tupperware boxes FILLED with photos that have not been released. We sat around one night with a Margarita (sp) and printed dates and what the pics were of so we could fiile them easier. Cindy knows what they are worth"

So just a dumb JSM question WERE CINDY AND KC IN ON THIS TOGETHER?

KC deletes all files off the ONE laptop and Cindy has all these pictures.

ANYONE THINK THEY WERE CONSPIRING TO BLAME GEORGIE BOY? 

Just a dumb thought from a 3 beer drinking monkey. TIA JSM

George opened that door for himself.... all by himself...when he said he was the last to see Caylee. George is a good candidate to go under the bus. And not a dumb thought JSM

I have said this from the beginning............George will be the "sacrificial lamb" and Cindy is already looking for a new husband to boss. KC will blame him, Cindy will convince him to agree and that will be it. 

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1108 on: May 14, 2009, 12:39:41 AM »

If I were LE in that area, I would be looking for OTHER unsolved murders in that area which might be directly or indirectly associated with the Anthony family. There is something about this which feels like a serial killer to me.

George has such an unstable background as does Lee.  Both would be very good targets for controlling women and both seem to be women haters.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1109 on: May 14, 2009, 12:41:12 AM »

'Night, Mission.  I am riled up about the scam, too.  Cindy said they want to "turn this tragedy into something."  Sheesh.  They want to turn Caylee into a cash cow for themselves.  I feel your pain, and offer you a hug.  Love your compassionate heart.  Hope you can get some sleep.

Thanks to CBB posting "Popcorn Kitty" I will now have to go and pop some popcorn to finish watching the links Klaas posted.  I love it when she says "Casey's going down."  Maybe CBB can start adding some kind of mantra about the Anthonys getting their just desserts, too?  Just for me and Mission so we can sleep?  Love ya, CBB!

Desi

Desi you are such an awesome person, I love when you are on - thank you for the hug I am going to take that with me now and get some sleep.  I send you a hug back and thanks again.  an angelic monkey

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1110 on: May 14, 2009, 12:45:38 AM »

If I were LE in that area, I would be looking for OTHER unsolved murders in that area which might be directly or indirectly associated with the Anthony family. There is something about this which feels like a serial killer to me.
George has such an unstable background as does Lee.  Both would be very good targets for controlling women and both seem to be women haters.

(Well, there WAS that Nicole Ganguzza murder at Blanchard Park in early June... but that has been hashed and rehashed here and on other forums... would hate to get that topic all stirred up again... compelling to think about, though.)

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1111 on: May 14, 2009, 12:47:27 AM »

'Night to Mission and all other Monkeys/Guests headed for bed... Sleep well and dream of Justice for our Caylee.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1112 on: May 14, 2009, 12:53:45 AM »

(Well, there WAS that Nicole Ganguzza murder at Blanchard Park in early June... but that has been hashed and rehashed here and on other forums... would hate to get that topic all stirred up again... compelling to think about, though.)

I don't want to get that one started again, but I do believe there is a connection there.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1113 on: May 14, 2009, 12:56:48 AM »

I am glad Caylee has left this earth because there is NO TELLING what that baby had to live through in her short time here and God knew she was too precious to have to live in it any longer.

Isn’t it awful when you realize a child is better off dead. They are crazy, a scary kind of crazy. That baby had NO chance here on earth. They didn’t deserve this child and she did not deserve to be murdered and dumped like their trash.

Cindy is as evil as Casey & George. I think Cindy HATES KC as much as KC hates her mother. I think Cindy enjoys playing the victim & is having no problem pounding the nails right in KC's coffin.

We all know they help in their own ” backward” sort of way. When these words she said come back to haunt her & we know they will, just as all her other words and lies have, she will say, once again, they were taken out of context.

She just plain lies & YES I do think she wants the needle for her daughter & I think when it is done and she watches, she will mutter under her breath ” because I too am a spiteful b*tch.” (Casey’s quote)

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1114 on: May 14, 2009, 01:13:05 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5033.msg805994#msg805994

Part 4.  Larry asks George about his suicide attempt.  George stammers.  Cindy jumps in to control the interview, shifting Larry's attention to her.  Larry asks her if she has ever tried to harm herself.  She says "I wrote notes."  But she didn't follow through.  He asks why she considered doing away with herself.  This is part of her answer:

"I mean, you know how panicked you get when you lose your car keys, and your cell phone?"  I mean, imagine a child, not having that child around..."

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1115 on: May 14, 2009, 01:18:07 AM »

<snipped by Desi>
Isn’t it awful when you realize a child is better off dead. They are crazy, a scary kind of crazy. That baby had NO chance here on earth. They didn’t deserve this child and she did not deserve to be murdered and dumped like their trash.
<snipped>
Yes, she is safe from their evil and craziness now.  But still, I can't help but see the obvious:  Caylee would have been better off.... at MY house.  <sigh>  Or at any Monkey's home...  I know I'm not the only one who has had this thought.  I would have protected her with my own life, as I know others would have.  It's just such an utter tragedy, no matter how you look at it.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1116 on: May 14, 2009, 01:21:38 AM »

Capp, thanks for all you do.

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1117 on: May 14, 2009, 01:46:40 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys.

I'm sorry but I can't agree w/folks who say Caylee is better off.

There are plenty of kids (too many) who've been brought up in ghastly circumstances who somehow strive and thrive in spite of their upbringing.  Caylee was already exhibiting empathy when she asked her great-grandpa if he was tired in that last video on Father's Day '08.

I think its a crying shame that she wasn't given half a chance to show what she might have grown to be.

God love and keep Caylee.

Foggy

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1118 on: May 14, 2009, 02:04:06 AM »

Quote from Cindy, LKL part 5:

Regarding Casey's notorious behavior during the time that the A's were worried because they had not seen Caylee for a month:  "Casey was probably coping and grieving the best that she could."

Okay.  Here's some of what we know Casey did between June 15 and July 15  (this is really a long list, but hey -- we happen to have a lot of information about this):

Uploaded a ton of death-themed and dark icons to her Photobucket.
Deleted a  ton of pictures of Caylee.
Told her boyfriend she was working from home.
Went with her boyfriend to get his car out of the shop.
Went with her boyfriend to look at an apartment to rent.
Had lunch with friends she'd gone to high school with.
Dropped off and picked up friends and boyfriend to/from the airport.
Posted on her Facebook and myspace accounts.
Called, sent texts, left messages -- kept her phone on fire with social contacts.
Smoked weed.  Drank.  Cooked.  Ate.  Cleaned house.  Did laundry.
Played video games.  Ordered pizza.  Kept up with sports stats.
Acted as manager of the shot girls at Fusian.
Went to Fusian with Tony to party on at least three Friday nights.
Danced, drank, and partied with friends at Fusian and other clubs.
Entered a "Hot Body" contest.
Was photographed dirty dancing.
Was photographed smiling and posing and goofing around.
Got a tattoo that reads "Bella Vita" or something like it.
Made an appointment to get another tattoo.
Had sex with her live-in boyfriend and at least two exes.
Had her nails done.
Had her hair done.
Discussed how lucky she was to have such a great nanny.
Helped set up a 4th of July party.
Went with friends to buy booze for the party.
Stole $400 cash from her sleeping friend.
Pretended to be concerned about her friend's "missing" cash.
Pretended she was shopping around her friend's resume.
Pretended she was planning to "go back to school."
Pretended to be planning to accompany friends to Puerto Rico.
Stayed home instead and ripped off her friend using stolen checks.
Brazenly cashed one of the stolen checks in the bank's lobby.
Went on several shopping sprees with the stolen checks.
Panicked about how to pay her enormous phone bill.
Rented movies about kidnappings, dead bodies in trunks, etc.
Went to the movies at a theater.
Lied to her friends and family.
Made a lot of fake excuses to people.
Led on her friend about moving in with her.
Discussed music, bands, songs, etc. with friends.
Flirted relentlessly and kept her guy options open.
Talked repeatedly with her marine ex in California.
Made up stories about where Caylee was.
Avoided speaking to or seeing her parents.
Told Jesse not to talk to her parents if they called.
Drove around in a car that smelled like death.
Stole gas cans from her dad's shed.
Sneaked in and out of the family home when parents were away.
Told her friend there was a stench in the car.
Explained it as a dead animal "plastered to the frame" of the car.
Told her friend she had "gotten rid of it."
Abandoned the car and told her family she was out of town.
Drove around in her boyfriend's car while he was away.
Took it through a car wash on the way to pick him up at the airport.
Drove around in her friend's car while she was away.
Laughed and acted "carefree" "happy" and "upbeat" per friends.
"Seemed perfectly normal" according to friends.
Woke up in the middle of the night sweating and shaking.
Attributed it to nightmares about the romantic relationship.

"Coping and grieving."  Right, Cindy.

Note:  If Casey was grieving all that time as Cindy claims,
that means Casey knew that Caylee was dead from "Day One." 
Oops!  Cindy's big mouth strikes again.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1119 on: May 14, 2009, 02:07:04 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys.
I'm sorry but I can't agree w/folks who say Caylee is better off.
There are plenty of kids (too many) who've been brought up in ghastly circumstances who somehow strive and thrive in spite of their upbringing.  Caylee was already exhibiting empathy when she asked her great-grandpa if he was tired in that last video on Father's Day '08.
I think its a crying shame that she wasn't given half a chance to show what she might have grown to be.
God love and keep Caylee.

Foggy
Hi Foggy. I just saw your new post and I do understand what you are saying.  The only good thing about her being gone is that she was not subjected to the horror of a life in the Evil Anthony home.  But I agree with you that at least she might have had the opportunity to grow up and escape from it; to find a way to heal and thrive as many have...  She certainly did seem to be an especially sweet and charismatic child, on her way to becoming someone very special... but that was snuffed out so cruelly.

Now there are many, many people who know her and care about her.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.