April 30, 2024, 04:25:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #130 5/12/09 - 5/15/09  (Read 251041 times)
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1120 on: May 14, 2009, 02:25:08 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys.
I'm sorry but I can't agree w/folks who say Caylee is better off.
There are plenty of kids (too many) who've been brought up in ghastly circumstances who somehow strive and thrive in spite of their upbringing.  Caylee was already exhibiting empathy when she asked her great-grandpa if he was tired in that last video on Father's Day '08.
I think its a crying shame that she wasn't given half a chance to show what she might have grown to be.
God love and keep Caylee.

Foggy
Hi Foggy. I just saw your new post and I do understand what you are saying.  The only good thing about her being gone is that she was not subjected to the horror of a life in the Evil Anthony home.  But I agree with you that at least she might have had the opportunity to grow up and escape from it; to find a way to heal and thrive as many have...  She certainly did seem to be an especially sweet and charismatic child, on her way to becoming someone very special... but that was snuffed out so cruelly.

Now there are many, many people who know her and care about her.   

Hi Desi  salut,

Yes, indeed there are many people who know her and care about her, but too little too late.    Too bad the folks who were gifted w/her presence were a crew of scumbags who wouldn't know a good thing unless the cash cow danced in dressed in $100. bills.  For shame...

What the hell is wrong w/some people that they can't admit they can't love a wee baby and give her to someone like one of us?  I craved having another child to raise.  I can hardly bear thinking about her and all the other kids who are killed. 

I'm way behind so am reading backwards.  And yup, I watched LK.  GA looked really effed up--and too often looked to the puppeteer.  What a bunch. 

Well, God love Caylee.     And you too Desi (...but not too much and not too soon ... )

Foggy
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1121 on: May 14, 2009, 02:29:00 AM »

OMG!  Part 6 of LKL program.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nalqmjWNQo4

Fuming here.  Brad Conway states categorically that "There was no heart-shaped sticker on the duct tape" after Larry King brings up the adhesive residue identified by forensics.  Brad states "THAT WAS SPECULATION" in the State's material that was released.

(He also stated earlier that there was no hair attached to the tape, and that it did not go around the skull.  That's NOT what we read in the docs!)

I'm kinda stunned about Brad's performance here.  He is either stupid or he is purposely LYING!

Here is a freeze-frame when Brad was explaining about the duct tape/sticker.  It's a classic shot.  Brad is speaking.  Cindy has been staring at him, but shoots a quick nervous glance over at Larry to see if he's buying it.  George is looking down; he seems to be the only one who feels particularly uncomfortable discussing these details about Caylee's remains.  LOOK WHERE CINDY'S RIGHT ARM IS:  Very strong body language here.  Total control of George.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1122 on: May 14, 2009, 02:38:49 AM »

Fuming here.  Brad Conway states categorically that "There was no heart-shaped sticker on the duct tape" after Larry King brings up the adhesive residue identified by forensics.  Brad states "THAT WAS SPECULATION" in the State's material that was released.

(He also stated earlier that there was no hair attached to the tape, and that it did not go around the skull.  That's NOT what we read in the docs!)

I'm kinda stunned about Brad's performance here.  He is either stupid or he is purposely LYING!

Here is a freeze-frame when Brad was explaining about the duct tape/sticker.  It's a classic shot.  Brad is speaking.  Cindy has been staring at him, but shoots a quick nervous glance over at Larry to see if he's buying it.  George is looking down; he seems to be the only one who feels particularly uncomfortable discussing these details about Caylee's remains.  LOOK WHERE CINDY'S RIGHT ARM IS:  Very strong body language here.  Total control of George.

DESI   (and ALL)    thanks so much for the replays and pointing out important nuances. I really don't think I can bear to watch these videos.  They bring out the most hateful negative emotions in me.  Twisted people
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1123 on: May 14, 2009, 02:49:08 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nalqmjWNQo4

At the 4:00 mark -- Larry asks:  "Is there ANY, in your mind, ANY other suspect?"

Cindy's reaction to this question is bizarre!  Her reaction causes Larry to add, "You don't have to name names!"  Cindy stifles a smirk, her eyes get sparkly like she's hiding an exciting secret, she acts coy, she demurely asks Brad if he wants to comment... but she is charged with energy.  She actually gives a small smiles and is tapping her palms and then drumming the fingertips of both hands on the desk as Brad states he doesn't "think they can really comment on that right now."  At that point she clenches her fists.  George just makes grim faces and keeps looking down.

Why does she act like this?  It is a brief moment, granted, but such behavior stands out IMO.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1124 on: May 14, 2009, 02:53:31 AM »

DESI   (and ALL)    thanks so much for the replays and pointing out important nuances. I really don't think I can bear to watch these videos.  They bring out the most hateful negative emotions in me.  Twisted people

Oh my friend mizjay, it is quite upsetting, isn't it?  Poor Caylee.  I was munching popcorn to try to get through it, but finished it quickly and the A's are so appalling and despicable that I'm now wishing I hadn't scarfed it down.  They do literally make me ill.

Klaas posted the interview in 8 parts.  I have soldiered my way through 6 and think I've hit the wall.  Maybe I'll save the rest for tomorrow.

(Hugs)

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1125 on: May 14, 2009, 02:57:41 AM »

<snipped by Desi>
What the hell is wrong w/some people that they can't admit they can't love a wee baby and give her to someone like one of us?  I craved having another child to raise.  I can hardly bear thinking about her and all the other kids who are killed. 

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1126 on: May 14, 2009, 03:09:49 AM »

Desi, I didn't mind the heart on the duct tape thing too much since it is my understanding that a heart was found nearby and if anything an imprint/image of a heart was left on the tape.  He was just splitting hairs (so to speak).

I did find it remarkable that he said that stuff re. the duct tape around KC's skull.  He should have begged off dicsussing that issue.  An astute reporter would have pointed out that he wouldn't possess any more insight re. discovery than any of us "sad" people enjoy via Sunshine Laws.  After all, he's not representing alleged perp. 

Of course, he can say whatev 'til the cows come home since he isn't under oath...but imho he and his clients are fools for speaking at all. 

I'm gonna hit the hay. 

Sweet dreams Desi and nocturnal Monkeys.

Foggy   
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1127 on: May 14, 2009, 03:19:21 AM »

Oh my friend mizjay, it is quite upsetting, isn't it?  Poor Caylee.  I was munching popcorn to try to get through it, but finished it quickly and the A's are so appalling and despicable that I'm now wishing I hadn't scarfed it down.  They do literally make me ill.

Klaas posted the interview in 8 parts.  I have soldiered my way through 6 and think I've hit the wall.  Maybe I'll save the rest for tomorrow.

(Hugs)

This is one of the most intense things I've ever committed myself to in my life. The more days and info that pile up makes me madder but at the same time more dedicated to seeing it thru, trying to get involved in some small way to help or support those that are the real boots on the ground.  The Ants are so vile and corrupt, it's as if their devious nature is consuming them. far fetched as it sounds I almost look at it like  it's good vs evil.

I hope all the  energy that we all have put out trying to hold this family accountable, each for their own part, will in the end help to bring  justice.   Glad to be your monkey sister, we'll all keep fighting the fight.   Hugs back at ya
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1128 on: May 14, 2009, 03:28:54 AM »

'Night dear Foggy, and hugggs to Mizjay.

Yeah.  Very intense, isn't it?  Sometimes I get too into it, it gets overwhelming and I have to step away for awhile.  Like you, it's a commitment with me.  I never, ever forget Caylee or my prayers for justice.  But I do have to take a cool-down period sometimes. 

Well, I should have listened to myself and stopped watching.  Decided I'd rather get it all over with tonight, so I won't be putting myself through any more of Cindy's face/voice/words tomorrow.  OOOOooooh!  It's vile.

Now I've gotten sidetracked, too.  They pulled in for a closeup of the "Caylee Bear" Cindy is hawking and I noticed the cross she's wearing.  It may have been discussed here at SM before I became a member. But do you recall the discussion about the two crosses theory?   

Pics.  What do you think?  Same kind of cross or not? Could Casey have purchased a cross or two crosses w/the JC Penney credit card?  Oh please, somebody make me turn off the computer and go to bed!!!

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1129 on: May 14, 2009, 03:30:47 AM »

Oops!  Posted the wrong shot of Cindy's cross on LKL.  Trying again.

canadagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1130 on: May 14, 2009, 03:40:37 AM »

Quote from Cindy, LKL part 5:

Regarding Casey's notorious behavior during the time that the A's were worried because they had not seen Caylee for a month:  "Casey was probably coping and grieving the best that she could."

Okay.  Here's some of what we know Casey did between June 15 and July 15  (this is really a long list, but hey -- we happen to have a lot of information about this):

Uploaded a ton of death-themed and dark icons to her Photobucket.
Deleted a  ton of pictures of Caylee.
Told her boyfriend she was working from home.
Went with her boyfriend to get his car out of the shop.
Went with her boyfriend to look at an apartment to rent.
Had lunch with friends she'd gone to high school with.
Dropped off and picked up friends and boyfriend to/from the airport.
Posted on her Facebook and myspace accounts.
Called, sent texts, left messages -- kept her phone on fire with social contacts.
Smoked weed.  Drank.  Cooked.  Ate.  Cleaned house.  Did laundry.
Played video games.  Ordered pizza.  Kept up with sports stats.
Acted as manager of the shot girls at Fusian.
Went to Fusian with Tony to party on at least three Friday nights.
Danced, drank, and partied with friends at Fusian and other clubs.
Entered a "Hot Body" contest.
Was photographed dirty dancing.
Was photographed smiling and posing and goofing around.
Got a tattoo that reads "Bella Vita" or something like it.
Made an appointment to get another tattoo.
Had sex with her live-in boyfriend and at least two exes.
Had her nails done.
Had her hair done.
Discussed how lucky she was to have such a great nanny.
Helped set up a 4th of July party.
Went with friends to buy booze for the party.
Stole $400 cash from her sleeping friend.
Pretended to be concerned about her friend's "missing" cash.
Pretended she was shopping around her friend's resume.
Pretended she was planning to "go back to school."
Pretended to be planning to accompany friends to Puerto Rico.
Stayed home instead and ripped off her friend using stolen checks.
Brazenly cashed one of the stolen checks in the bank's lobby.
Went on several shopping sprees with the stolen checks.
Panicked about how to pay her enormous phone bill.
Rented movies about kidnappings, dead bodies in trunks, etc.
Went to the movies at a theater.
Lied to her friends and family.
Made a lot of fake excuses to people.
Led on her friend about moving in with her.
Discussed music, bands, songs, etc. with friends.
Flirted relentlessly and kept her guy options open.
Talked repeatedly with her marine ex in California.
Made up stories about where Caylee was.
Avoided speaking to or seeing her parents.
Told Jesse not to talk to her parents if they called.
Drove around in a car that smelled like death.
Stole gas cans from her dad's shed.
Sneaked in and out of the family home when parents were away.
Told her friend there was a stench in the car.
Explained it as a dead animal "plastered to the frame" of the car.
Told her friend she had "gotten rid of it."
Abandoned the car and told her family she was out of town.
Drove around in her boyfriend's car while he was away.
Took it through a car wash on the way to pick him up at the airport.
Drove around in her friend's car while she was away.
Laughed and acted "carefree" "happy" and "upbeat" per friends.
"Seemed perfectly normal" according to friends.
Woke up in the middle of the night sweating and shaking.
Attributed it to nightmares about the romantic relationship.

"Coping and grieving."  Right, Cindy.

Note:  If Casey was grieving all that time as Cindy claims,
that means Casey knew that Caylee was dead from "Day One." 
Oops!  Cindy's big mouth strikes again.

BRILLIANT!!!!   You should post this on LKL blog (if you haven't already)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1131 on: May 14, 2009, 04:01:10 AM »

Desi, I didn't mind the heart on the duct tape thing too much since it is my understanding that a heart was found nearby and if anything an imprint/image of a heart was left on the tape.  He was just splitting hairs (so to speak).

Here's why it bothered me so much.  Because many of LKL's viewers are not intimately familiar with the details of the evidence like we are.  Look what Brad did:

Larry:  The duct tape covering Caylee's mouth allegedly had a heart-shaped residue, apparently from a sticker -- and a sheet of heart-shaped stickers with some missing was found in your home.  How do you explain that?

Brad interjects before Cindy can respond:  Not true.     

Larry:  What do you mean, "not true?"

Brad:  Not true.  There was no heart shaped sticker on the duct tape.

He goes on to say it was only "speculation" among thousands of pages of reports, etc.  This is WRONG and misleading.  I see why Foggy calls it "splitting hairs," since it is true that there was not a sticker attached to the duct tape.  However, Larry did not say that investigators found a sticker on the duct tape!  He asked specifically about the heart-shaped residue that was found.  Brad's "not true" reply is purposely misleading.

It is NOT speculation that forensics investigators found residue on the duct tape in the shape of a heart. It is fact.  Brad makes his statement as if it is a fact that there was never a heart-shaped sticker on the duct tape.  Shame on him, he knew exactly what he was doing.

Hi CanadaGirl!  Nice to see you and thanks.  I'll take your suggestion and do that.

I'm finally off to bed now.  Too many Desi posts, not enough other-Monkey posts IMO. 

God Bless Our Caylee.
 an angelic monkey

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1132 on: May 14, 2009, 04:22:36 AM »

Superb post Desi ^

Did you notice that Cindy was using language similar to the "ugly coping" theory...I sure didnt miss it.   Newsflash, any defense would be hard pressed to argue that point because it is not even in the DSM-IV or recognized in the psychiatric community for anything other than a made up name.   If that is the big surprise defense, the cat is out of the bag & its laughable.   You and I agree, you can't be "ugly coping" & grieving if you insist your daughter is alive.   According to Casey's first sworn statements to OCSO she was not panicked or for that matter markedly upset - a mother that feared the worse would have been besides herself & long before her mother finally catching up to her 31 days later.   Even if you go with her second story about JBP, Casey still insisted that Caylee would be returned by her 3rd birthday....its hogwash.

NO MOTIVE:   Seriously?  I almost choked on my potato chips when Cindy & Brad insisted on this.  Are you flipping kidding me?  Cindy reads every word she can online - that's why she only gets 3-4 hours sleep a night, who is she kidding.   She has to know that much of their dirty laundry is out by now, not even this appearance & her slamming the public yet again (potential jurors I might add) will deter from what we know already so I do not understand how this woman can be so dense.   It's mind boggling to listen to her blame the media for misconstruing and twisting facts...even her own brother, mother have discussed much of their family dysfunction - then again this is the same woman that slapped them in the face too.   She thinks bloggers just make it a point to find fault with things & we have sad lives...well I can speak for myself & attest to many right here, we live healthy, productive lives with various successes & are blessed with the children/family we have - on this note alone I'd like a mere 5 minutes with that miserable wretch to slap her into reality...who the H E double hockey sticks does she think she is in her position to judge others MY GOD!

The smirk on Cindy's face when Larry asked them if they had any other suspects was beyond creepy...this woman much like her spawn has absolutely no conscious whatsoever.   That smirk was the same when she tried to ruse the media coming out of a jail visit teasing them with she was told "things" by Casey and she was very hopeful - remember that when she was running in the parking lot?  Bizarre!

My God that woman death grips George all the time, its sickening!   For once Id like him to wake up out of his ballless coma & say ENOUGH I'm fessing up to what we know.

One more thing for now, Cindy discussing her foundation in Caylee's name, first thing out of her mouth "I'm President."  Rolling Eyes  Notice they did not mention KFN, they did not discuss the boat nor searching for missing persons AT ALL.   She brought up the bear & said she was starting with giving them to OCSO to have on hand for children in distress, this after she has slandered that department  relentlessly & refused to cooperate with their legitimate efforts....can she get any more appalling, I shutter at the thought.   I best end the post here for now, tomorrow is another day with so much to say.   O one more thing, where is our document release dangnabit!

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1133 on: May 14, 2009, 04:30:09 AM »

'Night, Capp!
(I love saying that, hee hee)

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1134 on: May 14, 2009, 04:38:24 AM »

'Night, Capp!
(I love saying that, hee hee)

Nite nite Desi, we both need a bit of shut eye now - cya tomorrow MUAH!

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1135 on: May 14, 2009, 05:09:34 AM »

You are so right.  Every interview they do Cindy always has her hand on George either his hand, arm or leg.  That says a lot.  I also noticed that Cindy looked directly at the camera quite a few times, too.  I could not believe how Cindy dominated over both George and Brad.  With George she corrected him to say they did talk to Casey when George had said he didn't talk to her about Caylee and then when Brad was talking about the diary, Cindy jumps in to correct her attorney.  Oh my goodness! 
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1136 on: May 14, 2009, 05:13:09 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nalqmjWNQo4

At the 4:00 mark -- Larry asks:  "Is there ANY, in your mind, ANY other suspect?"

Cindy's reaction to this question is bizarre!  Her reaction causes Larry to add, "You don't have to name names!"  Cindy stifles a smirk, her eyes get sparkly like she's hiding an exciting secret, she acts coy, she demurely asks Brad if he wants to comment... but she is charged with energy.  She actually gives a small smiles and is tapping her palms and then drumming the fingertips of both hands on the desk as Brad states he doesn't "think they can really comment on that right now."  At that point she clenches her fists.  George just makes grim faces and keeps looking down.

Why does she act like this?  It is a brief moment, granted, but such behavior stands out IMO.

Oh yeah, I wanted to comment on that too, thanks for bringing it up.  At the beginning of the interview you can tell the A's are somewhat nervous; Cindy sits with one hand on George and the other in front of her, but as the interview and questions progresses, she start to get annoyed, she starts to make those evil eyes, smirky mouth things and her fingers start tapping on the table.  You could tell it was all she could to to 'hold back'. 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1137 on: May 14, 2009, 07:09:28 AM »

The George and Cindy show- thanks larry- sick bag at the ready... 
May 13, 2009 by citizenkim
Larry starts w/–Why do you need an attny? George says–He’s a great confidant, and helps us focus. So you have to pay for friends? Brad pipes up that there were rumors of an obstruction of justice charge.

Larry says he’s amazed by the thousands of responses on the blogs– he’s not astounded– that’s why he has the Anthony’s on there.

Cindy says- they’ve never been in our shoes, people are picking apart that we are supporting our daughter, and trying to make a good thing out of Caylee’s tragedy. George says he’s been a positive role model for other families going through this. Oh so deluded. I would LMAO if it weren’t so pathetic.

Any sensible person would stand behind their daughter no matter what? Um, you’re standing in front of her and trying to block justice for Caylee? Get behind her and accept that she did it.

George says they didn’t realize it was Caylee until 9-10 days after the remains were found- and then, they were surprised.

Cindy says she hasn’t spoken to Casey bc visits will become public. Larry asks Brad – he says he thinks they should visit- he doesn’t see a down side. WTF?

Cindy says they do communicate through letters. Larry says why not ask your daughter what’s going on…George gives a nonsense answer. WHO CARES if it’s monitered– if she’s not involved what could be the harm? Cindy says Casey can do no right, if they go in there and see her, it can only harm her. Cindy says, look at us, we haven’t done anything and… WHAT PLANET IS SHE ON? Does she know that her depo was taped and we SAW it- does she know that she washed those pants after smelling decomp in the car? Does she realize that it insults our intelligence when she continues to try and paint Casey as a saint. Just acknowledge her faults, and let a little reality shine in– it tends to plug up the crazy that is leaking out all over the place sweetheart.

Brad admits that the State Attny’s office has been above board but then seems to complain about them releasing docs–um sunshine law much?

Brad is disputing that the duct tape was wrapped around the skull- idiotic. Larry says he would support his child but he would be wondering? – asks George? George says he doesn’t want to believe that Casey could do it– Cindy is going to tear him a new one for this answer- he should have just answered emphatically NO- I would never believe Casey could do it.

Cindy says she’s not convinced the body was where it was found back in August. Brad says that Casey’s reaction the day the remains were found – is being misinterpreted.

Cindy doesn’t understand why the bloggers hate her when many thousands of mothers and gmas support her. She might as well have just called us (bloggers) “poka players” – ugh. She feels sad for us. That enrages me. What is her email? I would like to send her my questions.

He reads some emails- why can’t they help children w/out being in the public eye? Good one. Larry asks could they be blinded by the fact that Casey is their daughter. Cindy says that she watched Casey be a great mother for 3 years and that NO ONE has come forward to say differently. BULLSH!T!

The poor Anthony’s are between a rock and a hard place – says Brad, says it helps people when they share their grief publicly.

Larry calls this a Greek tragedy. George is talking about the 7-8 page suicide note that he wrote. Larry asks if it was bc he thought Casey might have done it – George says, no I never wrote that. Cindy says she wrote notes and never acted on it. Cindy says you know how panicked you get when you lose your car keys or your cell phone? Imagine losing a child. OMG- I can’t even believe she just made that comparison. So you were going to kill yourself even though you thought Caylee was still alive- that’s a great gma Cindy. Cindy says her faith stopped her– Larry asked her twice why she didn’t do it. George says he knows Casey couldn’t have done it bc he saw the love between Casey and Casey. WHY doesn’t Larry bring up the point that things were changing- Casey had new friends, went out more, had a new boyfriend who didn’t want a toddler around AND Caylee was talking more and beginning to be able to tattle—BAD combo.

GRRRR- Larry lets Cindy get away w/the lie about there just being ONE partying picture. That’s inexcusable– WHY let them get away w/that LIE again. Cindy says the worst case scenario of going to visit would be watching people pick her apart again. These people are so infuriating. They’re so manipulative but why can’t they see that they could try to manipulate people in FAVOR OF them. Have them go and talk to Casey but flip the script and have Casey say OMG I was soo stupid to not have reported her missing and will you PLEASE keep looking for Zanny and asking anyone who knows anything to come forward. Almost w/out exception, when a crime like this is committed someone spill a secret- beg people and plead for that IF you really believe someone else is involved.

Cindy says she smelled a smell in the car but she’s also smelled a smell in her fridge. Larry is saying- do you regret that? Cindy says no. Cindy says, it’s weird that Casey didn’t report her missing. Cindy says AGAIN the LIE that it was ONE evening- out partying. OTHER PEOPLE, MANY witness have come forward to say that almost every night she was out partying and when she wasn’t she was sitting on Tony’s couch smoking weed. WAKE UP LARRY- THAT IS INFURIATING!!!!!!!

Ohhh Larry brings up Casey’s incriminating journal entry. Cindy says that was written in 2005 and Brad has that diary. Cindy says the prosecutor didn’t release that- the police took a picture and they released that. Larry says will you turn it in it the police want to test it? Brad says absolutely. Cindy is boring HOLES into Brad about this– something has really pushed her buttons (scary monster). I wonder if she found that diary and added the ‘05 date. I wouldn’t put it past her at this point.

State Attny’s office refused to comment on the case. Larry asks about items found at the scene that seem to have come from their home– George defers to Brad who says they will have to wait for trial to talk about that. Brad says they have a circumstantial case-which is only as strong as their weakest link.

George says when he worked as a detective, he never worked off a presumption until he had all the evidence. BS- you must have been a sh!tty detective. George says he wouldn’t have made an arrest in this case. BS! Cindy says they made an arrest based on Casey lying about where she said she was- Larry says- why- Cindy says maybe to spend more time w/Caylee! How does Larry keep a straight face.

Brad says there was no heart shaped sticker on the duct tape- that was speculation. WHAT???

Larry asks if they have anyone in mind as a suspect– they both look like they want to jump out of their skin but say they can’t comment about that right now. As I said earlier- I bet their prime suspect’s name probably rhymes w/Blessy Fund. EVIL!!

OK- now we’re 43 mins in and here’s Larry’s first mention of the foundation. Now we’re treated to Whynock singing a song he wrote for Caylee- that seems like a colossal waste of time. I think there are more important things to cover. WHO did he sleep w/to get this gig? WHO is he? HOW is he associated w/the Anthony’s OOOOOMG- Cindy wrote that- they just said!!!?!@#$%%?^$%^> I will have to go back and actually listen to it now.

Should whoever did this crime get the death penalty– they both say they don’t support the death penalty. Um, follow up Larry…then what do you think should happen to the person who did it. Cindy says in response to viewer question that she could never cut ties w/Casey even if she finds out she did it. Caller calls in to thank them for the beautiful memorial– the Anthony’s VISIBLY breathe in that comment sooooo thankfully. It’s almost sad. Almost. Cindy says God can’t prevent bad things from happening- but you have to make good of it.

Whoa good question from viewer–if you have evidence that she didn’t do it- why not bring it out and save the $$ that will be spent on the trial. Cindy slipped up in answer– so funny! She said that they don’t have evidence that she didn’t do it but there’s alot of evidence…um there’s evidence out there that doesn’t PROVE that she did it. Or some such BS– I will have to go back and listen- I don’t have the majic TV that let’s me rewind.

9:56- Larry, what’s this foundation about? Cindy says- they’re doing it to honor Caylee’s name- says that they actually thought about it back in September— UM you thought about a MEMORIAL FOUNDATION back in September??? OOOPS! OMG she says that they selling the bears as a THANK YOU to law enforcement starting w/Orange County? WHAT WOMAN– you have vilified those people ad nausem since the beginning. Cindy says she’s President but NO ONE expects to collect a salary. BS-much?

Caller says- if Casey was only partying one night- why so many outfits? Cindy says they’re all old. LARRY-WAKE UP AND MENTION THE WITNESSES WHO ALL CONFIRM THAT SHE WAS OUT PARTYING MANY IF NOT MOST NIGHTS!!!!! Cindy says she would to go see Casey if they could keep it out of the media– well that’s too bad, so sad– your daughter lost some privacy rights when she was neglectful in her care for Caylee by not reporting her missing for 30 days– and that’s just AT THE VERY LEAST. You should at lease acknowledge that- that Casey is where she should be bc she acted stupidly in not reporting it immediately. That seems to be the CRUX of what went wrong in GETTING JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE– WILL THIS BE A FOCUS IN YOUR FOUNDATION???? Will some of your advice to families in similar situations be NO MATTER WHAT- CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY, IT SHOULD TAKE PRIORITY over renting movies at blockbuster, hot body contests, smoking weed and watching TV on your new boyfriend’s couch. Is that some advice you will share w/families???

Well that’s it for this intv- Larry really dropped the ball- WHY did he even ask for questions- he let them get away w/murder! That’s an hour I will NEVER get back. thanks larry. Here’s a link if you’d like to see the idiocy for yourself– Thanks, BigMouthShelly!
http://community2.myfoxorlando.com/_The-George-and-Cindy-show-thanks-larry-sick-bag-at-the-ready/BLOG/277330/72667.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1138 on: May 14, 2009, 07:12:47 AM »

Casey Anthony: What did you think of the George-Cindy interview on CNN?
posted by halboedeker on May 13, 2009 10:05:20 PM
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/05/casey-anthony--6.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1139 on: May 14, 2009, 07:33:58 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.