April 30, 2024, 11:02:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #130 5/12/09 - 5/15/09  (Read 251088 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1160 on: May 14, 2009, 08:53:38 AM »

CINDY...."I'M NOT A FAN OF THE DEATH PENALTY"

I bet Caylee wasn't either you POS!!!!

Post of the day!!  What a b*tch!!!  I am a "sad blogger" and PROUD TO BE!!!  Atleast I am not an Anthony.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1161 on: May 14, 2009, 08:55:44 AM »

CINDY...."I'M NOT A FAN OF THE DEATH PENALTY"

I bet Caylee wasn't either you POS!!!!

Post of the day!!  What a b*tch!!!  I am a "sad blogger" and PROUD TO BE!!!  Atleast I am not an Anthony.

Guess I am a sad blogger as well then...But I much prefer that to being the sad mother of a murderer of my grand daughter!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1162 on: May 14, 2009, 08:59:59 AM »

I actually laughed out loud when Larry asked them why Casey was arrested, and Cindy said something like "they only arrested her because she lied about where she worked"   

That's funny!  As far as I know, you can't arrest somebody without probable cause..  I would think it would take a lot more than just lying about your work place. 

----------

Hugs, Trimm  an angelic monkey

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1163 on: May 14, 2009, 09:00:03 AM »

Another Mei post:

"Christine thank you….but no need to lie…..when it comes to th Anthonys……if you only knew half of what I know about Cindy GEorge , Lee and Especially Casey. Here’s One for you. When the baby was about to be born, I called Cindy and asked about a baby shower, what she needed , etc. She started out saying that Casey was not pregnant…but I stopped her and said Cindy….stop it…everyone knows….now what does the child need!…she paused then said a new pink blanket and some pink one piece oufits..the ones that snap in the front for easy diaper changing. Then I told her how they knew the baby was going to be a girl….she says.” AWWW we have known that the baby was a girl for over 4 week already. Casey wanted to get tested because of her alcohol consumption, and there may have been a problem” Another lie by Cindy……and everyone wonders where Casey gets it?? HAH….Cindy is the pro"

I believe that Mei may be either Mrs. Plesea or Mallory.

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1164 on: May 14, 2009, 09:05:41 AM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/05/cindy-and-george-anthony-say.html
WDBO Local News      

George also said he and Cindy have become role models for the families of other missing children, and Cindy said they receive lots of supportive letters from parents and grandparents.

OMG!!! Someone, 
That's the icing on the cake, the coup to the gras, the oiy to the vey, the final load of crap I ever want to hear from these people. I believe this whole family is not just evil, they are all insane. Not "mentally ill", just plain freakin' insane. Make them go away!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1165 on: May 14, 2009, 09:06:02 AM »

Ok. here are my thoughts.  I cannot imagine being on a program on national tv and not having the answers to the questions ready.  They acted like the crime happened yesterday and they were just hearing of it. They didnt say anything we didnt already know, except that the reason they dont go see Casey is because it would be aired on Nancy Grace and the bloggers would pick the story to pieces.  I was so proud of you all whose questions were running on the bottom of the screen.  They gave no new answers except that they do have a private investigator to find the real suspect. 
Thank you A1 for giving us the scoop.  I hope that you and your sister are safe and sound.

I want to know who is funding this new "investigator" and how come the LE is not privy to the information......why would they still insist on taking matters into their own hands?  They are hindering Casey's chances each time they open their mouths. Smile

bowtiegirl
Scared Monkey

Careful Of What You Wish For, It Might Come True!

« Reply #1166 on: May 14, 2009, 09:07:52 AM »

WDBO Local News      
The Anthony's Defend Casey On Larry King LIVE
By
Marva Hinton
@ May 14, 2009 7:19 AM
Cindy and George Anthony say Casey didn't do it.

The parents of accused child killer Casey Anthony appeared on CNN's Larry King Live Wednesday night to defend their daughter.

"I don't want to believe that I'd have a child who could harm someone else, and I still don't believe that," said George.

Cindy also called Casey a good mother who was dedicated to Caylee.

"There's nobody that has come forward that's said that Casey wasn't anything other than a loving mother," Cindy said.

King didn't ask Cindy about her saying that she and George wanted to take Casey to court to get custody of Caylee.

King did question the couple about Casey's behavior in the days after Caylee's disappearance.

"She did act kind of weirdly didn't she at times?" asked King.

"She was a 22-year-old kid at the time," Cindy responded. "I mean she just turned 23 in March. I don't know what weirdly means.

"Well, there have been reports that she was out partying," said King.

"That's not weird I partied at 21 and 22 years old, too," Cindy replied.

"Not when your daughter's missing," King said.

King also asked the couple about some of material released by the state that seems to implicate Casey in Caylee's murder.

"The duct tape covering Caylee's mouth allegedly had a heart-shaped residue apparently from a sticker, and a sheet of heart-shaped stickers with some missing was found in your home," said King. "How do you explain that?"

"Not true," said Brad Conway, the couple's attorney. "There was no heart-shaped sticker on the duct tape."

King showed the Anthonys a big stack of messages he had received from the public deriding the couple and asking him not to have them on the show.

"Why are they mad at you?" asked King.

"Good question," Cindy replied. "They don't understand."

"What?" asked King.

"I don't know," said Cindy. "I don't know. They don't understand. They don't understand unconditional love."

George also said he and Cindy have become role models for the families of other missing children, and Cindy said they receive lots of supportive letters from parents and grandparents.

Good Morning to all monkey's and guest.  I stayed away from LKL last night.  Removed myself from any subscriptions that I had with him and I will NEVER watch that show again!!  From what I have read from these posts, sounds like it is the same "song & dance" from these idiots!
Cindy being a role model is truly HELLarious.. What I am wanting to know is who were the sponsors during the commerical breaks?  Sorry if it has been asked before.  Thanks for the updates!

When one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.  ~Lamartine
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1167 on: May 14, 2009, 09:14:47 AM »

Hey Bowtiegirl,I don't know about the sponsors from last night.I didn't watch the interview. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1168 on: May 14, 2009, 09:17:35 AM »

Ok. here are my thoughts.  I cannot imagine being on a program on national tv and not having the answers to the questions ready.  They acted like the crime happened yesterday and they were just hearing of it. They didnt say anything we didnt already know, except that the reason they dont go see Casey is because it would be aired on Nancy Grace and the bloggers would pick the story to pieces.  I was so proud of you all whose questions were running on the bottom of the screen.  They gave no new answers except that they do have a private investigator to find the real suspect. 
Thank you A1 for giving us the scoop.  I hope that you and your sister are safe and sound.

I want to know who is funding this new "investigator" and how come the LE is not privy to the information......why would they still insist on taking matters into their own hands?  They are hindering Casey's chances each time they open their mouths. Smile

I agree but something tells me the "new investigator" is a figment of Cindy's wild imagination.  I don't believe it for a minute.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1169 on: May 14, 2009, 09:20:03 AM »

My daughter called me last night to say it was a good decision not to watch as I would have been angry. Same old B.S. as before...
The big problem is that Larry simply does not know enough about the case, he hasn't followed all the evidence, doesn't know all the contradictory things the Anthonys have said, so how could he possibly challenge them when they  continue to lie...
Hope he got the audience he needed. He lost this one permanently
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1170 on: May 14, 2009, 09:20:24 AM »

I agree but something tells me the "new investigator" is a figment of Cindy's wild imagination.  I don't believe it for a minute.

Yep! lying through those horse teeth as usual!

does anyone know if LKL's ratings were up or down last night? how do we find out?

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1171 on: May 14, 2009, 09:25:20 AM »

Casey Anthony & Murder of Caylee Anthony … Cindy and George Anthony go on Larry King Live with Atty Conway

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/05/14/casey-anthony-murder-of-caylee-anthony-cindy-and-george-anthony-go-on-larry-king-live-with-atty-conway/

PART 1: ANTHONY’S VS BLOGGERS … BRING IT ON CINDY & GEORGE!!!

Cindy and George Anthony repeatedly go in front of the media and then wonder why people are critical of them. They put themselves in the public eye and refuse to answer the tough questions. The Anthony’s would stand behind their daughter in the wake of all the obvious evidence, yet not stand up for their 3 year old grand daughter. Who needed their help and support more, their adult daughter Casey or their old grand daughter Caylee?

Who are the Anthony’s, especially Cindy most critical of, bloggers. Cindy, bloggers are your worst nightmare because the are focused, interested individuals who dissect all data to get to the truth and to justice. We believe in unconditional love … unconditional love for Caylee Anthony. My advice to the Anthony’s and their criticism of bloggers … BRING IT!!!

much, much more ... on the FP
  BRING IT!!!!   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1172 on: May 14, 2009, 09:30:26 AM »

I'm with you Dolce.I say BRING IT    

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1173 on: May 14, 2009, 09:43:13 AM »

Casey Anthony & Murder of Caylee Anthony … Cindy and George Anthony go on Larry King Live with Atty Conway

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/05/14/casey-anthony-murder-of-caylee-anthony-cindy-and-george-anthony-go-on-larry-king-live-with-atty-conway/

PART 1: ANTHONY’S VS BLOGGERS … BRING IT ON CINDY & GEORGE!!!

Cindy and George Anthony repeatedly go in front of the media and then wonder why people are critical of them. They put themselves in the public eye and refuse to answer the tough questions. The Anthony’s would stand behind their daughter in the wake of all the obvious evidence, yet not stand up for their 3 year old grand daughter. Who needed their help and support more, their adult daughter Casey or their old grand daughter Caylee?

Who are the Anthony’s, especially Cindy most critical of, bloggers. Cindy, bloggers are your worst nightmare because the are focused, interested individuals who dissect all data to get to the truth and to justice. We believe in unconditional love … unconditional love for Caylee Anthony. My advice to the Anthony’s and their criticism of bloggers … BRING IT!!!

much, much more ... on the FP
Thank you Red!!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1174 on: May 14, 2009, 09:48:06 AM »

OK I just watched about 30 seconds of it on this site. After Larry starts talking he asks George-  "George, why do YOU need an Attorney?".
If you want to know how the rest of the hour is going to go, just listen to George squirming his way out of answering that one.
I will pass on the rest.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1175 on: May 14, 2009, 09:51:30 AM »

George must have been a terrible police office...he said something like he would not feel comfortable in arresting someone like Casey just on the evidence/speculation that the LE have.... errrr..is he for real??
Can some talented monkey look into his LE days? any arrests made at all by Barney Phife? (sp?)

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1176 on: May 14, 2009, 09:55:43 AM »

The understatement on LK show last night...

Do No Evil 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1177 on: May 14, 2009, 10:01:29 AM »

WDBO Local News      

OMG!!! Someone, 
That's the icing on the cake, the coup to the gras, the oiy to the vey, the final load of crap I ever want to hear from these people. I believe this whole family is not just evil, they are all insane. Not "mentally ill", just plain freakin' insane. Make them go away!
I'm right behind you, they are whacked, the whole lot of them are nuts. And when the asylum is getting their rooms ready, please make up a room for Brad, please. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1178 on: May 14, 2009, 10:05:04 AM »

Thanks for all the articles, and Red for the front page article. In a while I'm going back to see if Mei answered some of my questions. I have to calm down first, I'm angrier now than ever. That teddy bear that Cindy was hocking, looks like she picked that up at the 99 cents store, on her way to the show.   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1179 on: May 14, 2009, 10:05:11 AM »

I apreciate all the information from the interview with the Scamthonys last night on LKL and thank you Klaas for posting the links to the YouTube videos of last night, but I made a commitment when I wrote to LKL and to the Sponsors to not watch or take part in LKL anylonger given his choice to fund these morons and allow them to use his show as a platform.  I will not watch him ever again and I will not be watching these YouTubes either, it just does not feel right to me.

From what I gather I am not missing much of anything given that they are not saying anything different than that which we have all already seen and heard from them.  Lie after lie built on lies and reinforced with yet another lie.  I guess they feel that if someone sits beside them who has passed the BAR exam and has a label of "legal counsil" then they must be taken seriously.  I hope that Conway sits back and rethinks his decision.  While some money may be coming his way now, he needs to bend over and kiss his butt and career goodbye because he has pretty much sealed his fate.  He is going to be as much of a laughing stock as dumbaiz when this is all over.

Stop fighting the truth and start living and doing for Caylee.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.