April 30, 2024, 12:03:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #130 5/12/09 - 5/15/09  (Read 251187 times)
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #1180 on: May 14, 2009, 10:07:45 AM »

Wow, you monkeys are fast.  Everything I wanted to post or ask was already done by the time I got caught up...lol...
Cookie, you were thinking what I was thinking, did his ratings go up or down last night. I know someone posted the rating page but I forgot to save it.  Whomever posted that page PLEASE post it again. Thank you..

As far as the interview with the ants, well, what is there to say, same old, same old, but I wouldn't be surprised to see BC off the case soon, CA did NOT look impressed with him at all, and I really did think that if GA was doing the interview himself, he would crack and tell all, but with CA having her whole body blocking every response he just has to grin and bare it, but to me he seemed pretty choked most of the interview.  Anyway, I hope all monkeys have a GREAT DAY TODAY!!!

an angelic monkey

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1181 on: May 14, 2009, 10:09:35 AM »

Wow, you monkeys are fast.  Everything I wanted to post or ask was already done by the time I got caught up...lol...
Cookie, you were thinking what I was thinking, did his ratings go up or down last night. I know someone posted the rating page but I forgot to save it.  Whomever posted that page PLEASE post it again. Thank you..

As far as the interview with the ants, well, what is there to say, same old, same old, but I wouldn't be surprised to see BC off the case soon, CA did NOT look impressed with him at all, and I really did think that if GA was doing the interview himself, he would crack and tell all, but with CA having her whole body blocking every response he just has to grin and bare it, but to me he seemed pretty choked most of the interview.  Anyway, I hope all monkeys have a GREAT DAY TODAY!!!

an angelic monkey

I don't think that BC liked it at all when Cindy "corrected" him on something during the show...She is such a fricking knowitall...
BC is probably a nice man...why is he hooked up with these scums?

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1182 on: May 14, 2009, 10:09:40 AM »

LKL 5/13/09 Part 1

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/EHi7h72JCDk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/EHi7h72JCDk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvonZ0_SdZs

Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95R2Hv05zqE

Part 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaoEWjXvSXc

Part 5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmtR8pkCwf8

Part 6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nalqmjWNQo4

Part 7
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4I4PAnVjeI

Part 8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJzZTaw5Tw4

Good Morning Monks old and new. Klaas thanks for posting these....I didn't watch I am going to try to get through them I hope everyone survived the wicked weather.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1183 on: May 14, 2009, 10:09:49 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!!!
Dolce I agree with you. I didn't watch and will not watch the you tube videos.

I just got home from an early Drs. appt. I started my campaign to boycott the sponsors, by changing 3 of my AstraZeneca meds to something else, hitting them to the tune of $1025.00 a month. I will not buy from any of their sponsors.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1184 on: May 14, 2009, 10:12:53 AM »

After reading Ricks emails and then Mei's posts, I do not believe her/him to be very legit.  She/he states that George through his father-in-law through the plate glass, but Rick who is Cindy's brother says in emails that were released in doc dumps that George threw his own father........While I am sure that there could be some mis-understanding in details, that Mei person was not really saying much that we all did not already know with the exception of the baby-shower and knowing it was a girl, and that information can not be confirmed or denied other than by Cindy herself.  Sorry I just think that Mie is a person who is able to put details from various sources into one post.  MOO

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1185 on: May 14, 2009, 10:13:46 AM »

I just got home from an early Drs. appt. I started my campaign to boycott the sponsors, by changing 3 of my AstraZeneca meds to something else, hitting them to the tune of $1025.00 a month. I will not buy from any of their sponsors.
  GREAT JOB AND WAY TO DO IT FOR CAYLEE!!!   

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1186 on: May 14, 2009, 10:17:39 AM »

GREAT JOB AND WAY TO DO IT FOR CAYLEE!!!   

I know it is just a drop in the bucket to them, but if enough people would do it.... they will feel it. I also get something in the mail from AARP about every other day and I will be sending it back to them with a nice letter not to send me anything more.

God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1187 on: May 14, 2009, 10:19:56 AM »

Good job Darla 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1188 on: May 14, 2009, 10:24:01 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!!   

I watched the links. This is what I think after watching them..................

1.Miss Bitchy Britches is going down............

2. Bozo is going down as the most stupid lawyer in history

3. Cindy is going to continue to slant, manipulate, lie and cover until something scares her own azz enough to stop it.

4. BC has one tough job.

AND         I'll bet Cindy needed vallium to give up her cud during the interview!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1189 on: May 14, 2009, 10:24:50 AM »

It may just be a drop in the bucket Darla, but it is your drop in the bucket for Caylee!  You are very right, if more people just took 5 minutes to change their perscriptions what a difference and dent it would surely make. 
The emails I received back from some of these sponsors simply said that they did not buy air time based on what guest was being interviewed, sorry that is not an excuse!!  These days one can never be too carefull with monitoring where and how their money is spent, with terrorism, murderers, pedofiles, and scammers who is to know what a simple donation is going to turn into.  These sponsors not only need to take a long look at where their all mighty dollar is going, but consider what it could turn into if put into the wrong hands.
(Sorry I know thats O/T)

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1190 on: May 14, 2009, 10:26:49 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!!   

I watched the links. This is what I think after watching them..................

1.Miss Bitchy Britches is going down............

2. Bozo is going down as the most stupid lawyer in history

3. Cindy is going to continue to slant, manipulate, lie and cover until something scares her own azz enough to stop it.

4. BC has one tough job.

AND         I'll bet Cindy needed vallium to give up her cud during the interview!!

Good morning CBB.  What do you think would be enough to scare Cindy?  (I can think of a few things) Seriously though, I am curious what could stop this woman, I do not see her giving up her position for anything.  She is comfortable in her denial and bed of lies.

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1191 on: May 14, 2009, 10:33:11 AM »

Mei   May 13th, 2009 10:02 pm ET

Yes he did. But it was more of a shove that his head hit the glass and brike it. But it was his father in law. Up in Ohio. George , who is lazy as the day is long needed work and Cidny begged him to take George on. He did. He sold 4 cars in 5 months and got into numerous arguements with Pop and the brother. No charges filed. The George took their savings a bout a used car lot….what a mistake that was….George lost everything

I am confused on this one. Didn't Cindy's brother Rick say something about George pushing HIS dad thru the window?
I thought that as well Darla.  Could be Mei had it wrong, could be Rick typed it wrong in which case as Cindy said It Never happened cause it was in fact the father-in-law 

Hi Monkeys!  I want to weigh in on this...George's father had a successful used car lot called Anthony's Auto Sales.  I am certain of this because his father was a customer of the bank I worked in during the late 1970's.  George's used car dealership was called George Anthony's Auto Sales.  I don't have any idea what Mr. Plesea did for a living.  I will do some digging to see what I can find.
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1192 on: May 14, 2009, 10:41:11 AM »

OH ....CBB love the Bitchy Britches. That is a good one. I think about the only thing that would shut Cindy's trap is to throw her lying butt in jail.

George strikes me as the type that  think's he is God's gift to women. Hate to tell him he is a big wuzz

God Bless!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1193 on: May 14, 2009, 10:41:43 AM »

thanks Numbersgirl...very good info!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1194 on: May 14, 2009, 10:43:04 AM »

After watching the fiasco, this is all I can come up with. George is a loser, there is a merry-go-round of insanity going around and around, in his head, telling him that he is important, and everything he does is to better help people  I have no doubt in my mind why Lee plays with Star War figures, that is the only thing that he can control, bending the figures this way and that way  Cindy told Larry she wrote notes, she forgot to tell him that the notes were for what to buy at Target and the grocery store, but she let him run with suicide notes.  She told Larry there was only one pic of Casey partying while Caylee was missing, better to do that then have to explain that she herself was quite the slut back in the day, who slept with any guy who couldn't run fast enough away from her. Brad, well he just sat there scared to death that Cindy would go off at any moment, he kept thinking of the lovely meal they were all going to have after the show.  The teddy bear, besides the fact it looked cheap, if I was a missing kid who just got found, I would want my parents, not be handed a teddy bear, I would throw it on the ground and cry for my parents. One thing I kept inside my head but have not typed or said out loud, many people have commented that Caylee was better off and in a better place. I felt she had the whole world ahead of her and didn't want to say she was better off. I now have to say, Caylee you are in a better place, you didn't have a chance in that house. Your grandma, after screwing everything up with Casey was going to use you to make it all better in her warped mind. RIP Caylee  an angelic monkey
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1195 on: May 14, 2009, 10:51:36 AM »

NoRose I agree with everything in your post...What boggles my mind is ......Cindy was the only one working in that house and they were close to losing their home. How in the hell did they have the money that they were spending at Target and Lowe's and everywhere else. I recall seeing receipts where they spent over a $1000.00 just at Lowe's and Sam's in about 2 days. IIRC they said Casey ran up over $45,000 in credit card debt ....George got cards in Cindy's name....they lost their home and business in Ohio. How did Cindy get a card with that much credit on it?

God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1196 on: May 14, 2009, 10:54:17 AM »

Good Morning.  I have started watching and had to take a break from it.  My first observation is right off the top when LK asks why the lawyer and George spews his " directional guidance and focus guide" stuff Larry then asks

LK : but they are not charged with anything Brad.
Brad : No they are not, but initially there were rumours , speculation that the Steate Attorneys office, sherriffs Dept would charge them with obstruction of justice.
LK: But that is not true now?
Brad: Absolutely not.  Absolutely not.

There you have it.  When Brad refused to allow his clients to answer question in the ZG depos and Morgan specifically asked was it because of charges, Brad said could be.  Well he has now undone that in a heart beat.  Hope Morgan has a tape of it when he goes to court to force them to answer and goes after compensation

I am going to watch this thing and do two things.

Take down all the question and who asked them from the ticker as well as the ones Larry read;

Take down all the sponsors from the commercials run.  I feel very strongly that the sponsors who were aired during the show need to hear about it.  This line of "we do not buy specific time" is crap.  How do they know the demographics of the viewers based on their target audience? 
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1197 on: May 14, 2009, 10:55:44 AM »

One thing I would dearly love to see is C & G's tax returns for the last few years.

Got to get some chores done...If we get documents someone please yell at me.

God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1198 on: May 14, 2009, 11:02:03 AM »

NoRose I agree with everything in your post...What boggles my mind is ......Cindy was the only one working in that house and they were close to losing their home. How in the hell did they have the money that they were spending at Target and Lowe's and everywhere else. I recall seeing receipts where they spent over a $1000.00 just at Lowe's and Sam's in about 2 days. IIRC they said Casey ran up over $45,000 in credit card debt ....George got cards in Cindy's name....they lost their home and business in Ohio. How did Cindy get a card with that much credit on it?
I don't know, maybe her mother gave her money, I have no idea if her parents are wealthy or not or living on a fixed income. About the credit card, maybe she stole her mother Shirley's credit card and was using that. I am so beyond disgusted, I've been mumbling to myself all morning. One thing though, I am so looking forward to Lenny's depo next week.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1199 on: May 14, 2009, 11:03:12 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Did anyone read this?

http://www.yourworldreport.com/casey/devil_scratch.htm

Don't think it's true, but I do think Casey's soul belongs to the devil!

Lisa
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.