April 30, 2024, 05:46:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #130 5/12/09 - 5/15/09  (Read 251055 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: May 12, 2009, 03:50:52 PM »

Gizzie,very well done. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: May 12, 2009, 03:51:22 PM »

http://www.deepcapture.com/political-pressure-on-overstock/

I just read the blog that Jonathan suggested on Overstock. He is referring us to a blog on POLITICAL ads. Does he think Caylee Anthony's MURDER is a political subject???? God help us all if this is really the mentality out there.

I am testy now myself. Besides being so sore from gardening I could barley motivate already, I studpidly tried to sit on a large upside down bucket to work on the flowerbeds. Well, I got down and then realized it was way too low and my body weight was way below my bad knees. I am embarrassed to say how I finally got up and what a spectacle I was!! Thank goodness I was behind a privacy fence and my neighbors couldn't see, but I am sure they were wondering what they were hearing. My poor hubby helped me inside, and I am now propped up with throbbing knees. Ouch!!

My fingers still work ok, so I am back to doing what I can for Caylee.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: May 12, 2009, 03:52:11 PM »

Just now received this from Jonathan...

Dear XXXX:

Your passion on this issue is palpable – even through email.  I applaud you for taking a stand.  I will have our marketing team let CNN know of the issue (even though we aren’t advertising on CNN).

Regards,

Jonathan
Edit to remove name
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 07:32:47 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: May 12, 2009, 03:56:37 PM »

I would just like to step in for a minute and say something.  I know many will disagree, but I feel I must say this.  I got Jonathon's response yesterday.  It was not offensive in the least.  I felt bad that I had targeted his company and that he did not advertise on LKL.  I INVITED him here, in case his company would like to do something to advocate for missing and murdered children and adults.  I WILL FEEL AWFUL, if he comes here and finds himself being bashed.  He probable received thousands of emails on this, and I think we sometimes don't think about how things like that could clog a companies inbox, etc.  Please, lets get back to the real issue, which is Caylee, no matter how the Anthonys try to obstruct.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: May 12, 2009, 03:57:08 PM »

Dear XXXX:

Your passion on this issue is palpable – even through email.  I applaud you for taking a stand.  I will have our marketing team let CNN know of the issue (even though we aren’t advertising on CNN).
Edit to remove name

Regards,

Jonathan

Yea Gizzie, I closed my eyes and didn't even see your name.

Now that's what I'm talking about Jonathan!!!!!
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 07:33:39 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: May 12, 2009, 03:57:58 PM »

Thanks Gizzie, Jonathan was getting a little testy wasn't he? Probably mad that he actually had to work for his paycheck. Monkey Devil!

very testy....just his attitude from that email would make me stop shopping there...not to mention he needs to use spell check!   

With the condescending tone of that letter they are definitely OFF my list of places to shop.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: May 12, 2009, 03:59:06 PM »

Thanks Gizzie, Jonathan was getting a little testy wasn't he? Probably mad that he actually had to work for his paycheck. Monkey Devil!

very testy....just his attitude from that email would make me stop shopping there...not to mention he needs to use spell check!   

and BTW, Jonathan, I also wish you well during the recession.....good luck

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: May 12, 2009, 04:02:41 PM »

I just read the blog that Jonathan suggested on Overstock. He is referring us to a blog on POLITICAL ads. Does he think Caylee Anthony's MURDER is a political subject???? God help us all if this is really the mentality out there.

I am testy now myself. Besides being so sore from gardening I could barley motivate already, I studpidly tried to sit on a large upside down bucket to work on the flowerbeds. Well, I got down and then realized it was way too low and my body weight was way below my bad knees. I am embarrassed to say how I finally got up and what a spectacle I was!! Thank goodness I was behind a privacy fence and my neighbors couldn't see, but I am sure they were wondering what they were hearing. My poor hubby helped me inside, and I am now propped up with throbbing knees. Ouch!!

Oh Fanny..I hear ya!  I did the same thing, almost except I was bending over and just about killed my back.  I can hardly walk or move and I moan every single time I have to sit or get up out of a chair.  I can't believe how out of shape I am.   

I guess if we don't watch LKL it will be get put on youtube the next day.  At least that way LKL won't get the ratings of everybody watching it on tv, huh?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #128 on: May 12, 2009, 04:05:24 PM »

Oh Jonathan was not polite in the response he sent me last night.  I will post it here when I get to the house.   The word slander was used IIRC.

Maybe Jonathan needs a new line of work
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: May 12, 2009, 04:09:09 PM »

Dear XXXX:

Edit to remove name

Regards,

Jonathan

Yea Gizzie, I closed my eyes and didn't even see your name.

Now that's what I'm talking about Jonathan!!!!!

« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 07:34:23 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: May 12, 2009, 04:09:40 PM »

You take care of yourself, I have done so many embarrassing things in my yard, well lets just say I'm thankful nobody could see me when I fell with a big table umbrella  And why would that doofus Jonathan direct a person to a blog on political ads? Dumber than I thought.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: May 12, 2009, 04:10:48 PM »

Inmate Details Anthony's Response To Death Penalty Monkey Devil!
Narsesian Tells Web Site Anthony Thrashed In Bed, Needed To Be Restrained
POSTED: 3:15 pm EDT May 12, 2009
UPDATED: 4:08 pm EDT May 12, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Orange County Jail officials are denying a report that Casey Anthony had to be restrained the day she found out the state was seeking the death penalty.

A corrections spokesman confirmed that a woman who posted a report on a We site was in Casey Anthony's pod in April when she learned the state was seeking the death penalty against her.

The report is posted on RadarOnline.com and said that Casey Anthony was in a dining area and started yelling and getting angry when she heard the news.

Anthony is in the Orange County Jail charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of her daughter, Caylee.

“I have been able to confirm that there was no time in which inmate Anthony had to be placed on a restraint bed,” Orange County jail spokesman Allen Moore said in an e-mail. “Additionally, there is no indication that the incident, as described in the tabloid media, ever occurred. As we have stated before, Casey Anthony has been a very cooperative inmate who follows jail rules and has created no operational problems or disruptions.”

The woman, identified as Teri Narsesian, 44, said Anthony was screaming and thrashing in the bed. At one point, Thomas said Anthony looked at her through tears and asked her for help.

Narsesian was in jail for three weeks in April on charges of violating her probation for a bed check charge.

WESH 2’s reporter Bob Kealing will have updates on this story during the news starting at 4 p.m., plus an exclusive look at the woman making the accusation during the 6 p.m. news.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: May 12, 2009, 04:10:49 PM »

Dear XXXX:

Edit to remove name

Regards,

Jonathan
    You got through to Jonathan. 
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 07:34:58 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: May 12, 2009, 04:12:47 PM »

Oh Fanny..I hear ya!  I did the same thing, almost except I was bending over and just about killed my back.  I can hardly walk or move and I moan every single time I have to sit or get up out of a chair.  I can't believe how out of shape I am.   

I guess if we don't watch LKL it will be get put on youtube the next day.  At least that way LKL won't get the ratings of everybody watching it on tv, huh?

I am kinda leaning toward going to Walmart or Best Buy and claim I am looking for a new TV.  Monkey Devil!  My husband and son would not go with me though. They have seen me in action at home.

I actually don't care how big a fool they make of themselves. I am not even worried about the jury pool. I don't think they have a thing to say that will be new. What really distresses me is the money- making on Caylee's death, and the feeling of entitlement that the Anthony's, especially Spindy, have. Plus the allowing of people that they associate on the periphery to feed off Caylee's death too. Evil, evil, shallow people. This is a disgrace to Caylee life and memory. JMO

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: May 12, 2009, 04:13:54 PM »

Thanks for the update 3Babiesmommy. 

~ Peter Frampton
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: May 12, 2009, 04:15:14 PM »

Thanks for the update 3Babiesmommy. 

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #136 on: May 12, 2009, 04:17:06 PM »

Inmate Details Anthony's Response To Death Penalty Monkey Devil!
Narsesian Tells Web Site Anthony Thrashed In Bed, Needed To Be Restrained
POSTED: 3:15 pm EDT May 12, 2009
UPDATED: 4:08 pm EDT May 12, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Orange County Jail officials are denying a report that Casey Anthony had to be restrained the day she found out the state was seeking the death penalty.

A corrections spokesman confirmed that a woman who posted a report on a We site was in Casey Anthony's pod in April when she learned the state was seeking the death penalty against her.

The report is posted on RadarOnline.com and said that Casey Anthony was in a dining area and started yelling and getting angry when she heard the news.

Anthony is in the Orange County Jail charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of her daughter, Caylee.

“I have been able to confirm that there was no time in which inmate Anthony had to be placed on a restraint bed,” Orange County jail spokesman Allen Moore said in an e-mail. “Additionally, there is no indication that the incident, as described in the tabloid media, ever occurred. As we have stated before, Casey Anthony has been a very cooperative inmate who follows jail rules and has created no operational problems or disruptions.”

The woman, identified as Teri Narsesian, 44, said Anthony was screaming and thrashing in the bed. At one point, Thomas said Anthony looked at her through tears and asked her for help.

Narsesian was in jail for three weeks in April on charges of violating her probation for a bed check charge.

WESH 2’s reporter Bob Kealing will have updates on this story during the news starting at 4 p.m., plus an exclusive look at the woman making the accusation during the 6 p.m. news.

A bed check charge...what does one have to do to end up in jail for that?   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: May 12, 2009, 04:18:47 PM »

here are the updated blogs on LKL:

Tonight show blogs:
http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/12/tonight-elizabeth-edwards-questions-wanted/

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/12/tuesday-question-of-the-day/#comment-154797

Other blogs:

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/12/breaking-today-trump-says-miss-ca-can-keep-title/

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/12/donald-trump-to-get-final-say-today-in-miss-cas-future/#comment-154803

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/12/joan-rivers-on-lkl-last-night-defends-her-hitler-comment/

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/12/pelosi-torture-protest-improper-in-03/

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/12/anthonys-plan-another-appearance-on-%e2%80%98larry-king-live%e2%80%99/

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/11/casey-anthonys-defense-questions-three-more-witnesses/
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: May 12, 2009, 04:30:10 PM »

3babiesmommy  thanks, I'm sure the jail don't want people to know this. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: May 12, 2009, 04:32:41 PM »

Thanks Northern Rose for the links, I'v been busy on a few of them today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.