April 30, 2024, 11:49:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #130 5/12/09 - 5/15/09  (Read 251157 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1200 on: May 14, 2009, 11:04:04 AM »

Good Morning.  I have started watching and had to take a break from it.  My first observation is right off the top when LK asks why the lawyer and George spews his " directional guidance and focus guide" stuff Larry then asks

LK : but they are not charged with anything Brad.
Brad : No they are not, but initially there were rumours , speculation that the Steate Attorneys office, sherriffs Dept would charge them with obstruction of justice.
LK: But that is not true now?
Brad: Absolutely not.  Absolutely not.

There you have it.  When Brad refused to allow his clients to answer question in the ZG depos and Morgan specifically asked was it because of charges, Brad said could be.  Well he has now undone that in a heart beat.  Hope Morgan has a tape of it when he goes to court to force them to answer and goes after compensation

I am going to watch this thing and do two things.

Take down all the question and who asked them from the ticker as well as the ones Larry read;

Take down all the sponsors from the commercials run.  I feel very strongly that the sponsors who were aired during the show need to hear about it.  This line of "we do not buy specific time" is crap.  How do they know the demographics of the viewers based on their target audience? 
Yes, and Conway was sure adament with his response. Morgan needs to see this, if he hasn't already 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1201 on: May 14, 2009, 11:05:30 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Did anyone read this?

http://www.yourworldreport.com/casey/devil_scratch.htm

Don't think it's true, but I do think Casey's soul belongs to the devil!

Lisa
Thanks, I'm surprised 666 isn't scrawled across her forehead 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1202 on: May 14, 2009, 11:12:52 AM »

Good morning monkeys and guests. I do my best thinking in my sleep. I woke up knowing who Spindy has always reminded me of:

CRUELLA DEVILLE

lOOK AT THE EYEBROWS!!!!!!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1203 on: May 14, 2009, 11:17:55 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!!   

I watched the links. This is what I think after watching them..................

1.Miss Bitchy Britches is going down............

2. Bozo is going down as the most stupid lawyer in history

3. Cindy is going to continue to slant, manipulate, lie and cover until something scares her own azz enough to stop it.

4. BC has one tough job.

AND         I'll bet Cindy needed vallium to give up her cud during the interview!!

Good morning CBB.  What do you think would be enough to scare Cindy?  (I can think of a few things) Seriously though, I am curious what could stop this woman, I do not see her giving up her position for anything.  She is comfortable in her denial and bed of lies.

I think a good span of jail time would cool her jets a bit.  Monkey Devil!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1204 on: May 14, 2009, 11:18:52 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!!   

3. Cindy is going to continue to slant, manipulate, lie and cover until something scares her own azz enough to stop it.

4. BC has one tough job.

AND         I'll bet Cindy needed vallium to give up her cud during the interview!!

Good morning CBB.  What do you think would be enough to scare Cindy?  (I can think of a few things) Seriously though, I am curious what could stop this woman, I do not see her giving up her position for anything.  She is comfortable in her denial and bed of lies.

Hi Dolce! Sorry............. I'm peeking in and out from work........

I think a real and present threat of obstruction charges just might do the trick. Something with teeth backed up by evidence and stated intention or current active investigation might shut her up.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1205 on: May 14, 2009, 11:23:26 AM »

I think a real and present threat of obstruction charges just might do the trick. Something with teeth backed up by evidence and stated intention or current active investigation might shut her up.
According to Conway though during the deposition with Morgan there was at one time the threat of charges being brought on, no more prodding came after that in regards to it really, but they have never shut up - so I just wonder if that would really make a difference as it seems they do not care.  They all aparently believe themselves to be above the law.  This family is making LE look foolish. 

texanne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1206 on: May 14, 2009, 11:25:46 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys.

I'm sorry but I can't agree w/folks who say Caylee is better off.

There are plenty of kids (too many) who've been brought up in ghastly circumstances who somehow strive and thrive in spite of their upbringing.  Caylee was already exhibiting empathy when she asked her great-grandpa if he was tired in that last video on Father's Day '08.

I think its a crying shame that she wasn't given half a chance to show what she might have grown to be.

God love and keep Caylee.

Foggy

I agree with you Foggy.  It is my own personal belief that God did not "call" for Caylee.  That crazy b*tch took it upon herself to end Caylee's life.  I do, however, believe that once Caylee was dead, God picked her up in his arms and welcomed her to heaven.  KC had no right to end her daughter's life and dispose of her the way she did and she will be justly punished for that.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1207 on: May 14, 2009, 11:30:05 AM »

According to Conway though during the deposition with Morgan there was at one time the threat of charges being brought on, no more prodding came after that in regards to it really, but they have never shut up - so I just wonder if that would really make a difference as it seems they do not care.  They all aparently believe themselves to be above the law.  This family is making LE look foolish. 

I respectfully beg to differ D+2.  I think LE has all of their ducks lined up and are ready to go on the Ant's for obstruction.  I believe that they will wait until after the trial, as they do not want to detract from the KC trial, do not want any sympathy for them from the public, and quite frankly, the more they talk, the deeper the hole.

It will happen - but it will happen on LE's timeline!   
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1208 on: May 14, 2009, 11:31:11 AM »

Since it's a little quiet and we're waiting for a document dump, I thought I'd share this with you.  As most of you know, I live in Trumbull County, Ohio (birthplace of the Ants!).

Anyway, last night Numbers met bff for drinks and dinner at a local pub.  While sitting at the bar, an acquaintance walks in (that Numbers and bff usually try to avoid) and all of a sudden I felt my Monkey Suit starting to itch!  You see, acquaintance is a news-media, kinda high-up, kinda guy!  He knows everything about everyone.  He notices everything about everyone...he complimented Numbers on her new haircut!  Newsmedia Guy comments to us about the program on the TV above us...HLN showing clips of GA & CA!  He tells us that the Anthonys are originally from
"here"....OK...here's where the good stuff comes in....Numbers switches seats with her baffled bff...orders a round of drinks and begins to bait Newsmedia Guy.  I played coy for a while, then went in for the kill...I bought him a drink and a shot then
I gave him an assignment...I told him to find out why GA left the sheriff's dept...find out who "Jim" is...and report back to Numbers.  I know I'm in my rookie season...but I'm really feeling Monkey.   Monkey Devil!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1209 on: May 14, 2009, 11:32:39 AM »

time for some video watchin'

should I eat before or after? Will I get sick, monkeys?

oh, good morning!!!

I remember you, Caylee.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1210 on: May 14, 2009, 11:32:55 AM »

It is hard to validate without proof, but she seemed like she knew alot.  What do we think?

Thank you for bringing these posts over.  I am thinking this is a famiy member on Cindy's side of the family.  I thinking this is someone married to one of her brothers..a sister-in-law.  I don't think Cindy has any close friends that she would share that much info with..nor also know her Mom.  And this sounds like someone who has been around Mrs Pleasa for many years..knows and admires her greatly.

A1..Thank you for last nights commentary...I hope you and your family are well and safe this morning.

No Rose you did a great job chatting with MEI..wish that individual would come over here and chat..maybe they will someday.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1211 on: May 14, 2009, 11:34:21 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!!   

4. BC has one tough job.

I think a good span of jail time would cool her jets a bit.  Monkey Devil!

Exactly.
You can bet your sweet bippy that smirk would be a thing of the past.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1212 on: May 14, 2009, 11:37:07 AM »

I respectfully beg to differ D+2.  I think LE has all of their ducks lined up and are ready to go on the Ant's for obstruction.  I believe that they will wait until after the trial, as they do not want to detract from the KC trial, do not want any sympathy for them from the public, and quite frankly, the more they talk, the deeper the hole.

It will happen - but it will happen on LE's timeline!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1213 on: May 14, 2009, 11:38:47 AM »

Good Morning.  I have started watching and had to take a break from it.  My first observation is right off the top when LK asks why the lawyer and George spews his " directional guidance and focus guide" stuff Larry then asks

LK : but they are not charged with anything Brad.
Brad : No they are not, but initially there were rumours , speculation that the Steate Attorneys office, sherriffs Dept would charge them with obstruction of justice.
LK: But that is not true now?
Brad: Absolutely not.  Absolutely not.

There you have it.  When Brad refused to allow his clients to answer question in the ZG depos and Morgan specifically asked was it because of charges, Brad said could be.  Well he has now undone that in a heart beat.  Hope Morgan has a tape of it when he goes to court to force them to answer and goes after compensation

I am going to watch this thing and do two things.

Take down all the question and who asked them from the ticker as well as the ones Larry read;

Take down all the sponsors from the commercials run.  I feel very strongly that the sponsors who were aired during the show need to hear about it.  This line of "we do not buy specific time" is crap.  How do they know the demographics of the viewers based on their target audience? 

Northern Rose, when you get the list of sponsor will you post it? I will e-mail. I am in a mean mood. Nancy Pelosi is on all the news channels shaking her finger at the camera. Has anyone ever noticed that the only thing on her face that moves are her shiny lips? I have the tv on mute.

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1214 on: May 14, 2009, 11:40:07 AM »

It is hard to validate without proof, but she seemed like she knew alot.  What do we think?

Thank you for bringing these posts over.  I am thinking this is a famiy member on Cindy's side of the family.  I thinking this is someone married to one of her brothers..a sister-in-law.  I don't think Cindy has any close friends that she would share that much info with..nor also know her Mom.  And this sounds like someone who has been around Mrs Pleasa for many years..knows and admires her greatly.

A1..Thank you for last nights commentary...I hope you and your family are well and safe this morning.

No Rose you did a great job chatting with MEI..wish that individual would come over here and chat..maybe they will someday.

Gypsy...ITA.  I don't think it's Rick's wife for several reasons, but it could be another brother's wife.  Her comments about the "baby shower" and NeJame doing a good job for all of them lead me to believe this is a woman who is related to the family on Cindy's side.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1215 on: May 14, 2009, 11:41:26 AM »

Since it's a little quiet and we're waiting for a document dump, I thought I'd share this with you.  As most of you know, I live in Trumbull County, Ohio (birthplace of the Ants!).

Anyway, last night Numbers met bff for drinks and dinner at a local pub.  While sitting at the bar, an acquaintance walks in (that Numbers and bff usually try to avoid) and all of a sudden I felt my Monkey Suit starting to itch!  You see, acquaintance is a news-media, kinda high-up, kinda guy!  He knows everything about everyone.  He notices everything about everyone...he complimented Numbers on her new haircut!  Newsmedia Guy comments to us about the program on the TV above us...HLN showing clips of GA & CA!  He tells us that the Anthonys are originally from
"here"....OK...here's where the good stuff comes in....Numbers switches seats with her baffled bff...orders a round of drinks and begins to bait Newsmedia Guy.  I played coy for a while, then went in for the kill...I bought him a drink and a shot then
I gave him an assignment...I told him to find out why GA left the sheriff's dept...find out who "Jim" is...and report back to Numbers.  I know I'm in my rookie season...but I'm really feeling Monkey.   Monkey Devil!

OOOH NUMBERS!! I think I love you!!!   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1216 on: May 14, 2009, 11:45:15 AM »

Work it NumbersGirl. 

~ Peter Frampton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1217 on: May 14, 2009, 11:45:39 AM »

NUMBERS    I'm sure I speak for all the monkeys     Very James Bondish!!   Report back ASAP, try not to "fortify" yourself too much until after he's given you the info!!!!!!   
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1218 on: May 14, 2009, 11:46:01 AM »

Mei   May 13th, 2009 10:02 pm ET

Yes he did. But it was more of a shove that his head hit the glass and brike it. But it was his father in law. Up in Ohio. George , who is lazy as the day is long needed work and Cidny begged him to take George on. He did. He sold 4 cars in 5 months and got into numerous arguements with Pop and the brother. No charges filed. The George took their savings a bout a used car lot….what a mistake that was….George lost everything

I am confused on this one. Didn't Cindy's brother Rick say something about George pushing HIS dad thru the window?
I thought that as well Darla.  Could be Mei had it wrong, could be Rick typed it wrong in which case as Cindy said It Never happened cause it was in fact the father-in-law 

Hi Monkeys!  I want to weigh in on this...George's father had a successful used car lot called Anthony's Auto Sales.  I am certain of this because his father was a customer of the bank I worked in during the late 1970's.  George's used car dealership was called George Anthony's Auto Sales.  I don't have any idea what Mr. Plesea did for a living.  I will do some digging to see what I can find.

Not sure if you have looked at the Recorder's Office there in Trumbull County Numbersgirl but many months back I got in there and dug up alot of information showing the deeds etc...for the land transactions that George, Cindy and et al were involved in - it shows all the players involved. 

There is still an outstanding lien in OH against them.  Here is the link if you haven't already looked and if you have just disregard.  I would love to take some time when I am not working to look into these documents even further.  I did a simple search of George's name and it pulls up a list and to right of each notation you can click on view the document for the details - I may be wrong here but I think the Plesea's were noted on some of the deeds but I am not 100% on that as my memory is good but very short.

http://records.co.trumbull.oh.us/

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1219 on: May 14, 2009, 11:46:36 AM »

ok I almost made it through part 2. blah blah blah same old chit.

I'd rather take a nap than listen to those people drone on.

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.