April 30, 2024, 03:58:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #130 5/12/09 - 5/15/09  (Read 251037 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1220 on: May 14, 2009, 11:48:17 AM »

Work it NumbersGirl. 

You took my quote right outta my mouth Trimm! 

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1221 on: May 14, 2009, 11:49:37 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Did anyone read this?

http://www.yourworldreport.com/casey/devil_scratch.htm

Don't think it's true, but I do think Casey's soul belongs to the devil!

Lisa

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1222 on: May 14, 2009, 11:50:26 AM »

Thanks for the encouragement...I may have to refer my bff to you for counseling..she's really worried about me.  She sent me an email this morning...it simply said...WTF???
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1223 on: May 14, 2009, 11:53:03 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/05/casey-anthony-terence-lenamon-blasts-tv-coverage-of-his-nancy-grace-appearance.html
Casey Anthony: Terence Lenamon blasts Orlando TV coverage of his Nancy Grace appearance
posted by halboedeker on May 14, 2009 10:40:54 AM
Discuss This: Comments (3) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Miami attorney Terence Lenamon, who left the Casey Anthony case in a dispute with Jose Baez, is blasting Orlando television coverage that suggests his appearance on Nancy Grace's program produced a bombshell.

"Ridiculous," Lenamon told me this morning. "Someone said to me, 'They're trying to sell TV time.' "

Lenamon took issue with analyses of his short interview on Grace's Headline News program.

"It's a huge stretch for anyone to think because I'm positing mental-health issues that I'm conceding guilt," Lenamon said. "That's so far from the truth. What we're talking about is looking at explanations that someone would act that way in a certain period of time."

Lenamon, a death penalty expert, wrote a report explaining why Anthony's case doesn't fit the state's criteria for the death penalty. Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee, and the state is seeking the death penalty.

Lenamon said he had a very limited time with Anthony. He said he and Baez had "a disagreement over strategy over mental-health mitigation."

Translation? "I am suggesting a route to take, and Mr. Baez is disagreeing with me. He is lead counsel."

Lenamon said he had great concern over the case's future because of media exposure. He feared that "the death penalty lawyer who will be brought in will be rubber-stamping a preplanned defense."

"I am suggesting that whoever that lawyer is has to be independent of the strategy in evaluating the case," Lenamon added.

"I am hopeful they bring in some big-shot death penalty lawyer," he said. "I will be the first one to say it's the best move Mr. Baez has made since bringing me in."

Lenamon blasted lawyer Richard Hornsby's take -- given on WESH-Channel 2 -- that Baez means to put Anthony on the stand. "I totally disagree with what he's saying," Lenamon said.

Lenamon said Hornsby's take was "ridiculous sensationalism" and "completely unfair to both Mr. Baez, myself and the client."

Lenamon also termed ridiculous that view of WFTV-Channel 9 legal analyst Bill Sheaffer that Lenamon's comment was a bombshell. WFTV also used the term "insanity" to describe Lenamon's take on Anthony.

"I never used the word insanity," Lenamon said. "They are loose with words up there. It was clearly never said. If I said that I would be technically crossing the line."

Lenamon also issued a statement in response to the media coverage:

"The importance of an experienced death qualified attorney's independent involvement in Ms. Anthony's case cannot be overemphasized. The penalty of death is unique in both its severity and finality. Standards consistent with both Florida law and the American Bar Association's Guidlines for the Appointment and Performance of Counsel in Death Penalty Cases (Feb. 2003) require conflict-free investigation, evaluation and preparation. In that I am no longer involved in the case, I am confident that Mr. Baez will aggressively pursue assuring that Ms. Anthony is provided death-qualified counsel that will diligently represent her interests."

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1224 on: May 14, 2009, 11:53:33 AM »

Thanks Numbergirl, can't wait to hear what he comes back with. Fanny Mae, you have Nancy Pelosi on mute, I wish she was always on mute, have to prepare myself when the husband gets home, singing how great she is to me      My vindictive side has now come out in full force, I hope Baez throws George and Cindy so fast and furious under the bus, that the two of them have tire marks on both sides of their bodies. And to make it complete, throw brother Lee under, I want to see tire marks on him as well 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1225 on: May 14, 2009, 11:55:07 AM »

Thanks for the encouragement...I may have to refer my bff to you for counseling..she's really worried about me.  She sent me an email this morning...it simply said...WTF???
Don't worry about it, I get WTF all the time from my husband, my husband who thinks Keith Olberman is simply great  He starts in on him, I start in on crime.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1226 on: May 14, 2009, 11:56:19 AM »

Good Morning.  I have started watching and had to take a break from it.  My first observation is right off the top when LK asks why the lawyer and George spews his " directional guidance and focus guide" stuff Larry then asks

LK : but they are not charged with anything Brad.
Brad : No they are not, but initially there were rumours , speculation that the Steate Attorneys office, sherriffs Dept would charge them with obstruction of justice.
LK: But that is not true now?
Brad: Absolutely not.  Absolutely not.

There you have it.  When Brad refused to allow his clients to answer question in the ZG depos and Morgan specifically asked was it because of charges, Brad said could be.  Well he has now undone that in a heart beat.  Hope Morgan has a tape of it when he goes to court to force them to answer and goes after compensation

I am going to watch this thing and do two things.

Take down all the question and who asked them from the ticker as well as the ones Larry read;

Take down all the sponsors from the commercials run.  I feel very strongly that the sponsors who were aired during the show need to hear about it.  This line of "we do not buy specific time" is crap.  How do they know the demographics of the viewers based on their target audience? 

Northern Rose, when you get the list of sponsor will you post it? I will e-mail. I am in a mean mood. Nancy Pelosi is on all the news channels shaking her finger at the camera. Has anyone ever noticed that the only thing on her face that moves are her shiny lips? I have the tv on mute.

I'll email them too.
Don't even get me started on the finger shaker.
Where are our documents?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1227 on: May 14, 2009, 11:56:36 AM »

Good Morning.  I have started watching and had to take a break from it.  My first observation is right off the top when LK asks why the lawyer and George spews his " directional guidance and focus guide" stuff Larry then asks

LK : but they are not charged with anything Brad.
Brad : No they are not, but initially there were rumours , speculation that the Steate Attorneys office, sherriffs Dept would charge them with obstruction of justice.
LK: But that is not true now?
Brad: Absolutely not.  Absolutely not.

There you have it.  When Brad refused to allow his clients to answer question in the ZG depos and Morgan specifically asked was it because of charges, Brad said could be.  Well he has now undone that in a heart beat.  Hope Morgan has a tape of it when he goes to court to force them to answer and goes after compensation

I am going to watch this thing and do two things.

Take down all the question and who asked them from the ticker as well as the ones Larry read;

Take down all the sponsors from the commercials run.  I feel very strongly that the sponsors who were aired during the show need to hear about it.  This line of "we do not buy specific time" is crap.  How do they know the demographics of the viewers based on their target audience? 

Northern Rose, when you get the list of sponsor will you post it? I will e-mail. I am in a mean mood. Nancy Pelosi is on all the news channels shaking her finger at the camera. Has anyone ever noticed that the only thing on her face that moves are her shiny lips? I have the tv on mute.

I absolutely intend to post it especially since these are the ones that sponsored the same episode the Ants were on!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1228 on: May 14, 2009, 11:58:10 AM »

Since it's a little quiet and we're waiting for a document dump, I thought I'd share this with you.  As most of you know, I live in Trumbull County, Ohio (birthplace of the Ants!).

Anyway, last night Numbers met bff for drinks and dinner at a local pub.  While sitting at the bar, an acquaintance walks in (that Numbers and bff usually try to avoid) and all of a sudden I felt my Monkey Suit starting to itch!  You see, acquaintance is a news-media, kinda high-up, kinda guy!  He knows everything about everyone.  He notices everything about everyone...he complimented Numbers on her new haircut!  Newsmedia Guy comments to us about the program on the TV above us...HLN showing clips of GA & CA!  He tells us that the Anthonys are originally from
"here"....OK...here's where the good stuff comes in....Numbers switches seats with her baffled bff...orders a round of drinks and begins to bait Newsmedia Guy.  I played coy for a while, then went in for the kill...I bought him a drink and a shot then
I gave him an assignment...I told him to find out why GA left the sheriff's dept...find out who "Jim" is...and report back to Numbers.  I know I'm in my rookie season...but I'm really feeling Monkey.   Monkey Devil!

I bow before your Monkey Moxie!!! Awesome!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1229 on: May 14, 2009, 12:05:02 PM »

Hilarious Tevye...I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy!   
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1230 on: May 14, 2009, 12:05:43 PM »

Since it's a little quiet and we're waiting for a document dump, I thought I'd share this with you.  As most of you know, I live in Trumbull County, Ohio (birthplace of the Ants!).

Anyway, last night Numbers met bff for drinks and dinner at a local pub.  While sitting at the bar, an acquaintance walks in (that Numbers and bff usually try to avoid) and all of a sudden I felt my Monkey Suit starting to itch!  You see, acquaintance is a news-media, kinda high-up, kinda guy!  He knows everything about everyone.  He notices everything about everyone...he complimented Numbers on her new haircut!  Newsmedia Guy comments to us about the program on the TV above us...HLN showing clips of GA & CA!  He tells us that the Anthonys are originally from
"here"....OK...here's where the good stuff comes in....Numbers switches seats with her baffled bff...orders a round of drinks and begins to bait Newsmedia Guy.  I played coy for a while, then went in for the kill...I bought him a drink and a shot then
I gave him an assignment...I told him to find out why GA left the sheriff's dept...find out who "Jim" is...and report back to Numbers.  I know I'm in my rookie season...but I'm really feeling Monkey.   Monkey Devil!

WTG Numbersgirl - I did not see this post before I posted in response to your other post to your previous post!!!! 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1231 on: May 14, 2009, 12:09:52 PM »

Good Morning, Monkey Friends and guests!!

I am just catching up from being away for a few days.

NUMBERSGIRL... you rock!!!  Can't wait to hear what your newsmedia guy finds out.

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1232 on: May 14, 2009, 12:14:58 PM »

---SNIPPED

Exactly.
You can bet your sweet bippy that smirk would be a thing of the past.
[/quote]

OMGosh, Trimm... I have never heard anyone else, except my Mom, say sweet bippy.  That just brought a huge smile to my face Smile  I need to call my mom and tell her.

Okay, back on topic... God Bless Caylee!!!

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1233 on: May 14, 2009, 12:20:53 PM »

---SNIPPED

Exactly.
You can bet your sweet bippy that smirk would be a thing of the past.

OMGosh, Trimm... I have never heard anyone else, except my Mom, say sweet bippy.  That just brought a huge smile to my face Smile  I need to call my mom and tell her.

Okay, back on topic... God Bless Caylee!!!
[/quote]

My Granny used to say that to me .  an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1234 on: May 14, 2009, 12:30:24 PM »

Way to go, Numbers.  And Tevye, saw your question on LKL so this ones for you...

Do No Evil 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1235 on: May 14, 2009, 12:35:56 PM »

The Anthonys are using their foundation to help get counseling for the families of missing children... these people need counseling desperately, yet they want to use their foundation to help others with couseling. I'm speechless 

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1236 on: May 14, 2009, 12:40:59 PM »

to start standing up for Caylee.

Every single word or eyebrow arch is for scamming money, maligning law enforcement and making everyone think their family is normal.  They need to be stopped. They need to FAIL.

I don't even know where to start but whatever phone calls, letters, email, if somebody comes up with a idea, I'll be ready. For them to get to have these national platforms to promote their schemes is revolting. They nauseate me with their "unconditional love" comments. They wouldn't know love, much less unconditional love if it walked up and slapped em in the face. Where do they get off saying "they just don't understand ".    If even a part of what Mei stated was true it seals it for me. To sit and drool over a tupperware bowl with pics of your murdered grandbaby, dreaming of the potential $$ is  creepy sick and demented.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1237 on: May 14, 2009, 12:41:36 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/05/casey-anthony-terence-lenamon-blasts-tv-coverage-of-his-nancy-grace-appearance.html
Casey Anthony: Terence Lenamon blasts Orlando TV coverage of his Nancy Grace appearance
posted by halboedeker on May 14, 2009 10:40:54 AM
Discuss This: Comments (3) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Miami attorney Terence Lenamon, who left the Casey Anthony case in a dispute with Jose Baez, is blasting Orlando television coverage that suggests his appearance on Nancy Grace's program produced a bombshell.

"Ridiculous," Lenamon told me this morning. "Someone said to me, 'They're trying to sell TV time.' "

Lenamon took issue with analyses of his short interview on Grace's Headline News program.

"It's a huge stretch for anyone to think because I'm positing mental-health issues that I'm conceding guilt," Lenamon said. "That's so far from the truth. What we're talking about is looking at explanations that someone would act that way in a certain period of time."    cont'd above

*Sniped*

O okay, so I take it he is admitting that he was trying to explain away what Casey did for 31 days, not necessarily her guilt...I take it not "ugly coping" but other disorders he listed in his 30 page "Excuses, excuses, excuses" submission to the State.   Hello, earth to Terence "Loophole" Lenamon,  Casey would not be acting one way for 31 days & then all of a sudden straighten up to know exactly what she was being confronted with, be cognizant to repeat elaborate lies & fiction while defending herself to the extent she has, most of the time void of emotion, I might add.    If Casey is so innocent, than why do you have to excuse her behavior as a victim?  Where is the nanny or person "coded" to be the nanny, why hasnt Casey named that person by now, its moot that she is "protecting" Caylee now isn't it?  Why would the defense insist that she remain locked up if they have a shred of anything that points to someone else?   Why would a defendant who is a mother not be screaming & stomping that the "real killer" be found?  Not once has Casey made a plea to apprehend who did it -- nope an innocent person would not sit behind bars feasting on junk food & doing arts & crafts all day if they felt a) their child was in danger & needed to "found" and/or b) upon finding out she was murdered while sitting in jail not having a meltdown to find who did it.   

The Anthonys & the defense team seem to forget a few glaring facts:
1)   Casey began making excuses for the smell in the car well before she was finally cornered by her mother.
2)   Casey was seen the very evening Caylee was reportedly "taken" with her boyfriend of the month at Blockbuster (caught on surveillance tape), locked arm in arm & just fine as if nothing transpired at all (now that right there is cold, callous & defies
humanity).
3)   Casey's computer searches dating up to 3 months in advance of Caylee's murder.
4)   No one else had access to certain items from the Anthony home, not even if they broke in would they have cued in on certain things that were found to be with Caylee's remains -- nope that was personal.
5)   Much to Cindy's dispute, Casey was tracked by her cell pings to be going back & forth to Amscot - not merely abandoning her car or "someone else" drove her car.  Casey also contacted a few people regarding get gas for the car.   She had the car locked, including the trunk evidenced by George having to go back to the house to get a spare key.
6)   Casey never left the Orlando area, despite all her lies about Jacksonville, Tampa, etc. although it does appear she may have been planning to go to CA via her regular contact with Mark Hawkins, even telling his mother that she spoke to her mother & was planning a trip to go see him.   Would a mother be planning that with a missing child, o hell to the no!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1238 on: May 14, 2009, 12:44:50 PM »

O/T  BREAKING NEWS ON FOXNEWS CABLE:    Possible sighting in SC of Brittanee (the teen from NY).  Mother is waiting for confirmation of any solid news, updates as they come in.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1239 on: May 14, 2009, 12:45:16 PM »

O/T  BREAKING NEWS ON FOXNEWS CABLE:    Possible sighting in SC of Brittanee (the teen from NY).  Mother is waiting for confirmation of any solid news, updates as they come in.
Thanks Capp 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.