April 30, 2024, 09:48:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #130 5/12/09 - 5/15/09  (Read 251082 times)
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1240 on: May 14, 2009, 12:48:39 PM »

Hi Dolce! Sorry............. I'm peeking in and out from work........

I think a real and present threat of obstruction charges just might do the trick. Something with teeth backed up by evidence and stated intention or current active investigation might shut her up.
According to Conway though during the deposition with Morgan there was at one time the threat of charges being brought on, no more prodding came after that in regards to it really, but they have never shut up - so I just wonder if that would really make a difference as it seems they do not care.  They all aparently believe themselves to be above the law.  This family is making LE look foolish. 

I respectfully beg to differ D+2.  I think LE has all of their ducks lined up and are ready to go on the Ant's for obstruction.  I believe that they will wait until after the trial, as they do not want to detract from the KC trial, do not want any sympathy for them from the public, and quite frankly, the more they talk, the deeper the hole.

It will happen - but it will happen on LE's timeline!   

I agree Steel.  LE knows all to well what kind of attitude will be received from them during the KC trial if the pounce now.  It will happen as soon as the trial is over.  Justice is a sweet thing in the end.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1241 on: May 14, 2009, 12:49:45 PM »

O/T  BREAKING NEWS ON FOXNEWS CABLE:    Possible sighting in SC of Brittanee (the teen from NY).  Mother is waiting for confirmation of any solid news, updates as they come in.
Thanks Capp 

I saw that too.I hope they find her.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1242 on: May 14, 2009, 12:51:21 PM »

The Anthonys are using their foundation to help get counseling for the families of missing children... these people need counseling desperately, yet they want to use their foundation to help others with couseling. I'm speechless 

as far as the teddy bear...why does Sindy think she came up with an orginal idea to give them to police officers to give to upset and scared children...police officers have been doing that for years... I know where I live that they have been doing it since the 1970's.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1243 on: May 14, 2009, 12:53:13 PM »

Work it NumbersGirl. 

You took my quote right outta my mouth Trimm! 

This is GNM......        WAKE UP!!!!     Monkey Devil!
Can't wait to see what Numbers can find out.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1244 on: May 14, 2009, 12:55:56 PM »

The Anthonys are using their foundation to help get counseling for the families of missing children... these people need counseling desperately, yet they want to use their foundation to help others with couseling. I'm speechless 

Did you guys pick up on the fact that Cindy skirted around the question if they had psychologists on board to handle counseling?    She got typically snarky & stated something close to "Well, Larry we're prepared to assist them to the best of our ability."

I loathe this woman with every ounce of my being! 

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1245 on: May 14, 2009, 12:59:03 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/05/casey-anthony-terence-lenamon-blasts-tv-coverage-of-his-nancy-grace-appearance.html
Casey Anthony: Terence Lenamon blasts Orlando TV coverage of his Nancy Grace appearance
posted by halboedeker on May 14, 2009 10:40:54 AM
Discuss This: Comments (3) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Miami attorney Terence Lenamon, who left the Casey Anthony case in a dispute with Jose Baez, is blasting Orlando television coverage that suggests his appearance on Nancy Grace's program produced a bombshell.

"Ridiculous," Lenamon told me this morning. "Someone said to me, 'They're trying to sell TV time.' "

Lenamon took issue with analyses of his short interview on Grace's Headline News program.

"It's a huge stretch for anyone to think because I'm positing mental-health issues that I'm conceding guilt," Lenamon said. "That's so far from the truth. What we're talking about is looking at explanations that someone would act that way in a certain period of time."

Lenamon, a death penalty expert, wrote a report explaining why Anthony's case doesn't fit the state's criteria for the death penalty. Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee, and the state is seeking the death penalty.

Lenamon said he had a very limited time with Anthony. He said he and Baez had "a disagreement over strategy over mental-health mitigation."

Translation? "I am suggesting a route to take, and Mr. Baez is disagreeing with me. He is lead counsel."

Lenamon said he had great concern over the case's future because of media exposure. He feared that "the death penalty lawyer who will be brought in will be rubber-stamping a preplanned defense."

"I am suggesting that whoever that lawyer is has to be independent of the strategy in evaluating the case," Lenamon added.

"I am hopeful they bring in some big-shot death penalty lawyer," he said. "I will be the first one to say it's the best move Mr. Baez has made since bringing me in."

Lenamon blasted lawyer Richard Hornsby's take -- given on WESH-Channel 2 -- that Baez means to put Anthony on the stand. "I totally disagree with what he's saying," Lenamon said.

Lenamon said Hornsby's take was "ridiculous sensationalism" and "completely unfair to both Mr. Baez, myself and the client."

Lenamon also termed ridiculous that view of WFTV-Channel 9 legal analyst Bill Sheaffer that Lenamon's comment was a bombshell. WFTV also used the term "insanity" to describe Lenamon's take on Anthony.

"I never used the word insanity," Lenamon said. "They are loose with words up there. It was clearly never said. If I said that I would be technically crossing the line."

Lenamon also issued a statement in response to the media coverage:

"The importance of an experienced death qualified attorney's independent involvement in Ms. Anthony's case cannot be overemphasized. The penalty of death is unique in both its severity and finality. Standards consistent with both Florida law and the American Bar Association's Guidlines for the Appointment and Performance of Counsel in Death Penalty Cases (Feb. 2003) require conflict-free investigation, evaluation and preparation. In that I am no longer involved in the case, I am confident that Mr. Baez will aggressively pursue assuring that Ms. Anthony is provided death-qualified counsel that will diligently represent her interests."

Well if she is innocent what does it matter what her state of mind was at the time?
It is only relevant if she killed  the child because of "mental health issues".
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1246 on: May 14, 2009, 01:00:17 PM »

as far as the teddy bear...why does Sindy think she came up with an orginal idea to give them to police officers to give to upset and scared children...police officers have been doing that for years... I know where I live that they have been doing it since the 1970's.
All I can say is she is delusional there is just nothing more I can say. That show last night just about made me say no more to this. But I want to hang in, until the day the jury comes back with a verdict. One thing that Cindy said last night, "we didn't do anything," the way she said it, she knows full well they did plenty. 
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1247 on: May 14, 2009, 01:00:22 PM »

Did you guys pick up on the fact that Cindy skirted around the question if they had psychologists on board to handle counseling?    She got typically snarky & stated something close to "Well, Larry we're prepared to assist them to the best of our ability."

Yes, they have lying down to a fine art.  They don't even have to give it any thought, it is instinctive with Cindy.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1248 on: May 14, 2009, 01:01:55 PM »

In other words, she will do the counselling and hand the person one or more of her pills 
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1249 on: May 14, 2009, 01:02:24 PM »

I think a real and present threat of obstruction charges just might do the trick. Something with teeth backed up by evidence and stated intention or current active investigation might shut her up.
According to Conway though during the deposition with Morgan there was at one time the threat of charges being brought on, no more prodding came after that in regards to it really, but they have never shut up - so I just wonder if that would really make a difference as it seems they do not care.  They all aparently believe themselves to be above the law.  This family is making LE look foolish. 

I respectfully beg to differ D+2.  I think LE has all of their ducks lined up and are ready to go on the Ant's for obstruction.  I believe that they will wait until after the trial, as they do not want to detract from the KC trial, do not want any sympathy for them from the public, and quite frankly, the more they talk, the deeper the hole.

I agree Steel.  LE knows all to well what kind of attitude will be received from them during the KC trial if the pounce now.  It will happen as soon as the trial is over.  Justice is a sweet thing in the end.

Yes, it will happen eventually.

Revenge is a dish best served cold.   
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1250 on: May 14, 2009, 01:03:22 PM »

Amen.  The Anthony family lies, lies, lies and Cindy always needs to be in control of everyone including the lawyer.  She couldn't totally control Larry and that was hard for her.  Everytime George was to speak she took over and corrected him and then she did the same to the lawyer.  I think George is pu***whipped and under Cindy total control.  I can't even imagine what must go on in that house.  As far as bloggers, well I think we are the best blogger detectives around. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1251 on: May 14, 2009, 01:03:50 PM »

They have investigators looking for the real killer. I'll be happy to give the investigator the cab fare to the Orange County Jail.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1252 on: May 14, 2009, 01:07:20 PM »

All I can say is she is delusional there is just nothing more I can say. That show last night just about made me say no more to this. But I want to hang in, until the day the jury comes back with a verdict. One thing that Cindy said last night, "we didn't do anything," the way she said it, she knows full well they did plenty. 

NoRose,Cindy would like for us to go away and be silent.I won't do it. 
Cindy's day will come too.Who will stand with her?

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1253 on: May 14, 2009, 01:08:41 PM »

Me too Capp.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1254 on: May 14, 2009, 01:10:01 PM »

Yes, they have lying down to a fine art.  They don't even have to give it any thought, it is instinctive with Cindy.

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1255 on: May 14, 2009, 01:12:06 PM »

Well, I won't do it either, I have a hard time being silent anyway  One thing that I would like to know, because I'm banging my head on my computer desk, trying to figure this one out. Do George and Cindy really think, I mean really think they are fooling people with all this BS?
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1256 on: May 14, 2009, 01:12:20 PM »

LOL ..Still trying to read and play catch up here..but that is funny......who is the counselor...LEE..he will have the family's act out there emotions with his Star War figures, then give them signs to wrestle with, while Cindy welds the hammer and Georgie gets the hose hooked up.....

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1257 on: May 14, 2009, 01:13:59 PM »

Work it NumbersGirl. 

You took my quote right outta my mouth Trimm! 

This is GNM......        WAKE UP!!!!     Monkey Devil!
Can't wait to see what Numbers can find out.

Hey you forgot the drool!!! 

Well, I just couldn't watch the entire interview monkeys. I guess I've gone soft.

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1258 on: May 14, 2009, 01:14:01 PM »

I hope that you are right Steel.  After hearing Morgan's deposition with them and Conway saying that there was no longer investigation going on, but there was at one point, is just so frustrating!!  My hope is that they were not awarded any ounce of immunity and are now living it up basking away in the fact that they have the "get out of jail" free card in all of this.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1259 on: May 14, 2009, 01:14:36 PM »

All I can say is she is delusional there is just nothing more I can say. That show last night just about made me say no more to this. But I want to hang in, until the day the jury comes back with a verdict. One thing that Cindy said last night, "we didn't do anything," the way she said it, she knows full well they did plenty

Well, I won't do it either, I have a hard time being silent anyway  One thing that I would like to know, because I'm banging my head on my computer desk, trying to figure this one out. Do George and Cindy really think, I mean really think they are fooling people with all this BS?

She is also aware of exactly what Slore daughter did too!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.