April 30, 2024, 02:04:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #130 5/12/09 - 5/15/09  (Read 251016 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1260 on: May 14, 2009, 01:14:46 PM »

The Anthonys are using their foundation to help get counseling for the families of missing children... these people need counseling desperately, yet they want to use their foundation to help others with couseling. I'm speechless 

LOL ..Still trying to read and play catch up here..but that is funny......who is the counselor...LEE..he will have the family's act out there emotions with his Star War figures, then give them signs to wrestle with, while Cindy welds the hammer and Georgie gets the hose hooked up.....

I remember you, Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1261 on: May 14, 2009, 01:16:28 PM »

The Anthonys are using their foundation to help get counseling for the families of missing children... these people need counseling desperately, yet they want to use their foundation to help others with couseling. I'm speechless 

LOL ..Still trying to read and play catch up here..but that is funny......who is the counselor...LEE..he will have the family's act out there emotions with his Star War figures, then give them signs to wrestle with, while Cindy welds the hammer and Georgie gets the hose hooked up.....
I know this family is so insane, I thought Jackie Peterson was going to kill me with her bs, but I was wrong, this family is  Larry for the most part tried to get some answers, but I can't believe  he didn't start laughing. For Heaven's sake he couldn't even get names straight throughout the show.  Larry looked bored.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1262 on: May 14, 2009, 01:16:35 PM »

as far as the teddy bear...why does Sindy think she came up with an orginal idea to give them to police officers to give to upset and scared children...police officers have been doing that for years... I know where I live that they have been doing it since the 1970's.
All I can say is she is delusional there is just nothing more I can say. That show last night just about made me say no more to this. But I want to hang in, until the day the jury comes back with a verdict. One thing that Cindy said last night, "we didn't do anything," the way she said it, she knows full well they did plenty. 

NoRose,Cindy would like for us to go away and be silent.I won't do it. 
Cindy's day will come too.Who will stand with her?
Well, I won't do it either, I have a hard time being silent anyway  One thing that I would like to know, because I'm banging my head on my computer desk, trying to figure this one out. Do George and Cindy really think, I mean really think they are fooling people with all this BS?

Yes they do, because they have such contempt for other people.
They have such a high opinion of themselves.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1263 on: May 14, 2009, 01:16:39 PM »

O/T  BREAKING NEWS ON FOXNEWS CABLE:    Possible sighting in SC of Brittanee (the teen from NY).  Mother is waiting for confirmation of any solid news, updates as they come in.

That would be great news.  Thank you Capp & Good afternoon Monkeys.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1264 on: May 14, 2009, 01:17:57 PM »

I think Jane Weintraub would be perfect for the job.
She has the most bizarre thought process.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1265 on: May 14, 2009, 01:19:09 PM »

O/T  BREAKING NEWS ON FOXNEWS CABLE:    Possible sighting in SC of Brittanee (the teen from NY).  Mother is waiting for confirmation of any solid news, updates as they come in.

That would be great news.  Thank you Capp & Good afternoon Monkeys.

They have the license plates of the car she got in - NY plates. so hopeful.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1266 on: May 14, 2009, 01:21:15 PM »

Western *******, it is scary and insane that they think this, their lawyer couldn't possibly believe this, could he?
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1267 on: May 14, 2009, 01:24:05 PM »

Thank you WO.  I would like to hear some good news today!
Some new docs would also be great!

I couldn't listen to the LK videos.  It just takes too much energy & I can't spare it for the ants!

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1268 on: May 14, 2009, 01:24:08 PM »

Western *******, it is scary and insane that they think this, their lawyer couldn't possibly believe this, could he?

He is paid to pretend to believe whatever they want him to -- just like Mr. Butfuz. 

Maybe George and Cindy think if they say it out loud enough times it will be true.

-Our daughter is not a murderer. Repeat.-

I remember you, Caylee.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1269 on: May 14, 2009, 01:27:38 PM »

He is paid to pretend to believe whatever they want him to -- just like Mr. Butfuz. 

Maybe George and Cindy think if they say it out loud enough times it will be true.

-Our daughter is not a murderer. Repeat.-

Monkey Devil!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1270 on: May 14, 2009, 01:28:30 PM »

You know the thing that struck me the most last nite was when the Anthonys have to think about every single question, this is the true answer and this is the answer I have to give you.  How time consuming.  They will be old before their time because they will have to carry this burden for the rest of their lives.  And to be on trial!!!  The jury will probably all have flasks!!!! Hahahahaha.  Btw, I finally found my little sister, she was in the storm shelter!!  Thank you all for your prayers!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1271 on: May 14, 2009, 01:29:37 PM »

You know the thing that struck me the most last nite was when the Anthonys have to think about every single question, this is the true answer and this is the answer I have to give you.  How time consuming.  They will be old before their time because they will have to carry this burden for the rest of their lives.  And to be on trial!!!  The jury will probably all have flasks!!!! Hahahahaha.  Btw, I finally found my little sister, she was in the storm shelter!!  Thank you all for your prayers!!!
Great news 
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1272 on: May 14, 2009, 01:30:04 PM »

I just can't get past the fact that the Ant's say that they stand by their daughter and their love for her is unconditional, yet they have not gone to visit her!! 

Unconditional love means you visit your daughter just to see her face, hear her voice, tell her you love her and tell her you are there for her without giving a crap if your visit is being recorded and aired for the world to see.   

I am just wondering if they will visit her soon, especially since LK mentioned it so many times in his interview with them.  I bet it would be a well-rehearsed visit.  They would probably follow a "script".

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1273 on: May 14, 2009, 01:31:20 PM »

Nope Brad doesn't believe it..but if wants to keep his job he has to go with the Party Line ad the lying...and oops..if you happen to mess up and tell the truth Cindy will always be there to correct you.

What t's me off is the fact that this is just the beginning of the Alibi and Innocence Tour.  You know Casey is going to be found guilty..so then we'll have them right back in our faces again ready for The Appeal Tour.  I just can't watch them...I read the transcript this morning instead.

And being snarky here..but there are pics of them last night..could Cindy please visit a  lingerie shop and get herself a decent bra made for the mature figure?  I am sick of seeing those things flopping around and sagging to her knees..why do I  believe she finds that attractive?  The worst was in the green sweater at the depo.....just disgusting.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1274 on: May 14, 2009, 01:36:03 PM »

I just can't get past the fact that the Ant's say that they stand by their daughter and their love for her is unconditional, yet they have not gone to visit her!! 

Unconditional love means you visit your daughter just to see her face, hear her voice, tell her you love her and tell her you are there for her without giving a crap if your visit is being recorded and aired for the world to see.   

I am just wondering if they will visit her soon, especially since LK mentioned it so many times in his interview with them.  I bet it would be a well-rehearsed visit.  They would probably follow a "script".

As much as Cindy puts on her little act on tv, if she were face to face with slore, I bet her head would explode.

I remember you, Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1275 on: May 14, 2009, 01:36:40 PM »

Nope Brad doesn't believe it..but if wants to keep his job he has to go with the Party Line ad the lying...and oops..if you happen to mess up and tell the truth Cindy will always be there to correct you.

What t's me off is the fact that this is just the beginning of the Alibi and Innocence Tour.  You know Casey is going to be found guilty..so then we'll have them right back in our faces again ready for The Appeal Tour.  I just can't watch them...I read the transcript this morning instead.

And being snarky here..but there are pics of them last night..could Cindy please visit a  lingerie shop and get herself a decent bra made for the mature figure?  I am sick of seeing those things flopping around and sagging to her knees..why do I  believe she finds that attractive?  The worst was in the green sweater at the depo.....just disgusting.
Oh, I agree, at least she didn't have green on, and that darn Shamrock. Bras aren't that expensive Cindy, splurge a little 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1276 on: May 14, 2009, 01:40:55 PM »

Ok, ok, ok!!!! Since I was already in a bad mood from Nancy Pelosi, I jumped in and did all eight of the Youtubes at once. I now have personal experience with "ugly coping" and it ain't pretty!

The cats have all run from the hill, the birds have flown off the feeder, and my hubby has fled out the door and said he was going for a walk. I may have to get in the car and go find him. He's been gone a long time.

George had that "I'm gonna puke any minute" look on his face the whole time. He kept cutting his eyes without moving his head at Cindy every time she open her mouth. You could almost see him cringe. 

Cindy looked like she could have backhanded Brad several times, especially when he was talking about thinking it would be ok for them to go see Casey at the jail. He changed his opinion very fast. 

I thought at first they had not symbolicly represented Casey, as there was no green clothing or shamrocks. Then I looked closely, and Cindy had on shamrock earrings. 

When Cindy said she had asked Casey if she had killed Caylee and Casey said "no", George did a real big eye cutting toward Cindy like that was the first time he had ever heard it. 

Cindy said her refrigerator had smelled like the trunk before when there was a bunch of bad food in it.  I have had some really green, moldy, and unrecognizable stuff in my fridge before, but it NEVER smelled like a dead body. 

Brad stated that he knew Casey. I am doubting that, because when he made one of his first statements after Caylee's remains were found that he was going to have to get to know the Anthonys and get into the case. I don't think he "knows" Casey. 

Cindy said there was nothing wrong with Casey partying, because she partied too when she was Casey's age. Really???? I bet you did, Cindy. I can picture you partying just like Casey.

How did Brad get custody of "the diary?" OMG, don't tell me the LE did not take it. Is there another diary? 

And finally, that evil, evil, smirk that Cindy has came out when asked who they thought killed Casey. Hello, folks. You got a small vision of what Cindy Anthony is all about. 

NOw I have to go find my hubby. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1277 on: May 14, 2009, 01:43:51 PM »

I totally agree with you Cali.  But Baez knows the wildcard is KC, and he is the one who will not allow the visit.  KC is likey to say anything!   
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1278 on: May 14, 2009, 01:44:09 PM »

That's great news, A1... is she okay?

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1279 on: May 14, 2009, 01:44:47 PM »

as far as the teddy bear...why does Sindy think she came up with an orginal idea to give them to police officers to give to upset and scared children...police officers have been doing that for years... I know where I live that they have been doing it since the 1970's.
All I can say is she is delusional there is just nothing more I can say. That show last night just about made me say no more to this. But I want to hang in, until the day the jury comes back with a verdict. One thing that Cindy said last night, "we didn't do anything," the way she said it, she knows full well they did plenty. 

NoRose,Cindy would like for us to go away and be silent.I won't do it. 
Cindy's day will come too.Who will stand with her?
Well, I won't do it either, I have a hard time being silent anyway  One thing that I would like to know, because I'm banging my head on my computer desk, trying to figure this one out. Do George and Cindy really think, I mean really think they are fooling people with all this BS?

Sorry,I wasn't ignoring you.Had to run down to the mailbox.
I'm sure there are people who probably do believe them.People who haven't kept up on this case like we do everyday.
I ask my Mom what she thought.She said "You know I've never seen anyone with the same class as Natalee's mom.It breaks my heart to think what she is still going through.
That Cindy Anthony on the other hand,well she needs to go home and shut her money grubbing mouth.They need to go on and get to business with the daughter."
I can't type what else she said.  She doesn't buy their story at all.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.