April 30, 2024, 02:57:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #130 5/12/09 - 5/15/09  (Read 251026 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1280 on: May 14, 2009, 01:50:40 PM »

The Anthonys are using their foundation to help get counseling for the families of missing children... these people need counseling desperately, yet they want to use their foundation to help others with couseling. I'm speechless 

LOL ..Still trying to read and play catch up here..but that is funny......who is the counselor...LEE..he will have the family's act out there emotions with his Star War figures, then give them signs to wrestle with, while Cindy welds the hammer and Georgie gets the hose hooked up.....

Monkey Devil! OMG that's funny.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1281 on: May 14, 2009, 01:51:56 PM »

The Anthonys are using their foundation to help get counseling for the families of missing children... these people need counseling desperately, yet they want to use their foundation to help others with couseling. I'm speechless 

Did you guys pick up on the fact that Cindy skirted around the question if they had psychologists on board to handle counseling?    She got typically snarky & stated something close to "Well, Larry we're prepared to assist them to the best of our ability."

I loathe this woman with every ounce of my being! 

Amen.  The Anthony family lies, lies, lies and Cindy always needs to be in control of everyone including the lawyer.  She couldn't totally control Larry and that was hard for her.  Everytime George was to speak she took over and corrected him and then she did the same to the lawyer.  I think George is pu***whipped and under Cindy total control.  I can't even imagine what must go on in that house.  As far as bloggers, well I think we are the best blogger detectives around. 

If they break Cindy down....it's over.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1282 on: May 14, 2009, 01:52:47 PM »

I don't think either side can risk a face to face visit.  I doubt that KC wants to see them, she just wants George to keep the poptart pantry stocked.  My best guess is Baez and KC have said "no visits" and don't you just know it's eating away at Cindy.  I think Conway said it's OK to visit because he knows there's no way in the world that's ever going to happen.  KC is torturing CinCin and enjoying it. 

I am really sick of the Ants and Conway acting as if the SA and media are responsible for all their bad press.  They never mention the Sunshine Laws...they act like SA and LE are intentionally smearing them.  What they also fail to recognize is that if they didn't act like such idiots, the cameras would go away.  Everyone is just salivating at the thought of Cindy losing her chit (film at 11). 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1283 on: May 14, 2009, 01:54:01 PM »

You know the thing that struck me the most last nite was when the Anthonys have to think about every single question, this is the true answer and this is the answer I have to give you.  How time consuming.  They will be old before their time because they will have to carry this burden for the rest of their lives.  And to be on trial!!!  The jury will probably all have flasks!!!! Hahahahaha.  Btw, I finally found my little sister, she was in the storm shelter!!  Thank you all for your prayers!!!
You are very right Miss Kitty.  I could not imagine having to chase all those lies that they tell.  The truth is so much easier, I wonder why more people do not go with it!!

So glad to hear that your sister is alright!!  Hugs!!

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1284 on: May 14, 2009, 01:55:18 PM »

I don't think either side can risk a face to face visit.  I doubt that KC wants to see them, she just wants George to keep the poptart pantry stocked.  My best guess is Baez and KC have said "no visits" and don't you just know it's eating away at Cindy.  I think Conway said it's OK to visit because he knows there's no way in the world that's ever going to happen.  KC is torturing CinCin and enjoying it. 

I am really sick of the Ants and Conway acting as if the SA and media are responsible for all their bad press.  They never mention the Sunshine Laws...they act like SA and LE are intentionally smearing them.  What they also fail to recognize is that if they didn't act like such idiots, the cameras would go away.  Everyone is just salivating at the thought of Cindy losing her chit (film at 11). 

What makes you think they're acting? 

They're the real deal.

I remember you, Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1285 on: May 14, 2009, 01:56:32 PM »

Thanks Trimm,  Fanny Mae, I really believe you are my long lost sister, your household sounds like my household  Monkey Devil! Never a dull moment when I go on a rant 
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1286 on: May 14, 2009, 01:58:45 PM »

Gypsy......OMG..Star Wars Therapy!       
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1287 on: May 14, 2009, 01:59:18 PM »

Work it NumbersGirl. 

You took my quote right outta my mouth Trimm! 

This is GNM......        WAKE UP!!!!     Monkey Devil!
Can't wait to see what Numbers can find out.

Hey you forgot the drool!!! 

Well, I just couldn't watch the entire interview monkeys. I guess I've gone soft.

I've been reading,but I've only watched the first part Klaas posted.I just wanted to cry.
So I stopped.
They are lying ,and they know we know they are lying.I guess we bloggers rub Cin-cin the wrong way. 

~ Peter Frampton
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1288 on: May 14, 2009, 01:59:59 PM »

Getting counseling from the Anthony's?     No thanks, I could get better advice from a crazy drunk living under a bridge!

Lisa
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1289 on: May 14, 2009, 02:00:49 PM »

Thanks Trimm,  Fanny Mae, I really believe you are my long lost sister, your household sounds like my household  Monkey Devil! Never a dull moment when I go on a rant 

My hubby finally came home. He peeked around the door to see if the coast was clear. I finally found my last missing cat hiding in the wisteria. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1290 on: May 14, 2009, 02:03:59 PM »

I've been reading,but I've only watched the first part Klaas posted.I just wanted to cry.
So I stopped.
They are lying ,and they know we know they are lying.I guess we bloggers rub Cin-cin the wrong way. 

I don't want to rub her at all ... maybe kick her in the azz.

Here's how I'd make the rounds Ninja style on the LKL set -- drop kick Conway and he'd roll backwards; karate chop Cin cin and she wouldn't be able to talk; roundhouse George in his caboose; stop and perform cpr on Larry King.

Ninja out.

I remember you, Caylee.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1291 on: May 14, 2009, 02:05:42 PM »

Here's another thing Cindy fails to comprehend....ode to our Dolce EPIC FAILS - Cindy insists NOW that Casey was a great & loving mother, that she would never harm her, she readily told OCSO & the FBI that Casey has NO mental health history.  Warning, Im about to vent:

BUT BUT BUT Cindy you called your daughter a liar, thief & sociopath.    You told Casey's friends she was not to be trusted.  How about the day you totally reprimanded & degraded your daughter to her at the time fiance, hmmmm?  What was your answer to finding out your daughter was far from a virgin but nothing but the neighborhood hoe pregnant at 19....lie, cover for her & make excuses for her.   What was your answer for your lazy spawn not graduating HS, o yea it was the schools fault Casey didnt finish her requirements...you are not a mother, you are an imbecile!  What kind of daughter steals from her parents, grandparents & her own child's piggy bank set up by a grandparent....a mother of the year?   What was that ridiculous public display blog to Casey on your myspace on 7/3, o yea "my Caylee is missing" speaking of betrayal, jealousy, theft & a lousy daughter being ungrateful for your iron fist "unconditional love."  Beeotch, please!  YOU took pictures off Casey's space pages to confront her in the car about her partying instead of working in front of an eyewitness, you lying miserable hag!   This after smelling death in her car & you refusing to call 911 -- this proves you had doubts about what Casey did but yet you began your cover up "since day one.'   How do we know this because instead of calling 911 you texted your daughter upon this horrid discovery and said, and I quote "Call me asap - major problem," o hells bells you might as well have bought her a ticket to eastbumblefudge & let her get out of dodge while you were at it!!   Why am I talking to you here...because I know you read here & elsewhere until your eyes are raw & that feeble brain of yours can't handle the truth in large doses without heavy doses of medication that make you finally pass out for a few hours.   Do the world a favor since you failed your granddaughter,   PUT THE SHUT TO THE UP!

WE WILL STAND FOR CAYLEE,  YOU HAVEN'T SINCE "DAY ONE" you phony POS!

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1292 on: May 14, 2009, 02:05:50 PM »

Getting counseling from the Anthony's?     No thanks, I could get better advice from a crazy drunk living under a bridge!

Lisa

Did someone call for me?????   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1293 on: May 14, 2009, 02:07:02 PM »

It was so funny last night when hubby ask me what I was doing.I told him"I sitting here not watching LKL" 
They adjust.Go fishing,go to the shop.The dogs even leave. 

~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1294 on: May 14, 2009, 02:07:20 PM »

Lisa

Newfie? 

Just kidding. Where is that Newfie anyhow? 

I remember you, Caylee.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1295 on: May 14, 2009, 02:08:51 PM »

Lisa

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1296 on: May 14, 2009, 02:10:50 PM »

Lisa

Newfie....is that you. 

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1297 on: May 14, 2009, 02:11:02 PM »

What a waste of my precious time watching the videos!  Of course we knew they were nuts, but now they have gone on national TV and proved it to anyone watching.  Brad Conway is a an insult to his profession just like BOZO.

Now hear me out before you start throwing bananas...............

I too would have unconditional love for my son but I would acknowledge, if he did such a thing, that he indeed needed to pay the price.

They could do something....to honor Caylee's life and death...instead of trying to make money off of it. They could take a clue from Beth Twitty.....they could be talking to parents to tell them about the warning signs.The warning signs that they ignored and covered up...the habitual lying, the thefts, the disappearances.....all of these were signs they chose to ignore and cover up.  They KNEW kc wasn't working, they knew there was no nanny...no job='s no money to pay a nanny. You do NOT rear a child and not SEE some signs..........they had so many signs that kc was NOT normal. Cindy was seeing a counselor. the counselor advised her to go to court to get Caylee. She can't say she didn't see the signs....why go to a counselor if not? For them to stand up in front of other parents and talk about what THEY did wrong, the signs they ignored and covered up...........by doing this IMO they could at least give some honor to Caylee. They can still love kc and not APPROVE of her actions...but to honor Caylee they have to admit not only the truth about kc, but the truth about themselves and the parts they played that lead to her death.  JMO  I keep trying to find something good to come out of Caylee's death. Beth found her way.............the A's need to look at Beth. Of course the circumstances are different, but the outcome could be a parallel...........a way to honor a dead child and in doing so....if by telling the truth...they can save one child......then they would truly be honoring Caylee.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1298 on: May 14, 2009, 02:11:33 PM »

I think Slore is still mad..this is everyone else's fault but hers and Baez is her knight in shining armor.    Remember the nasty little statement she had Baez release to the press at the time of the Memorial Service?  She wasn't too happy with Mommy and Daddy then..and she still isn't.

Baez is afraid in her anger she is going to shout out at them that she is going to get even..remember she is a self serving b*tch.....He doesn't want any of their strategy..right what strategy..throwing Cindy and Georgie under the bus ..to get back to them or Brad.

Nope she does not want to see them..they can't do a thing for her now and she knows it...and Baez isn't about to allow any visits except his.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1299 on: May 14, 2009, 02:12:02 PM »

You go Capp. 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.