April 30, 2024, 02:21:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #130 5/12/09 - 5/15/09  (Read 251018 times)
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #1300 on: May 14, 2009, 02:13:38 PM »

Anyone else wonder if CA brought her video camera to the show, so that "nothing can be taken out of context", lol...

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1301 on: May 14, 2009, 02:14:33 PM »

What a waste of my precious time watching the videos!  Of course we knew they were nuts, but now they have gone on national TV and proved it to anyone watching.  Brad Conway is a an insult to his profession just like BOZO.

Now hear me out before you start throwing bananas...............

I too would have unconditional love for my son but I would acknowledge, if he did such a thing, that he indeed needed to pay the price.

They could do something....to honor Caylee's life and death...instead of trying to make money off of it. They could take a clue from Beth Twitty.....they could be talking to parents to tell them about the warning signs.The warning signs that they ignored and covered up...the habitual lying, the thefts, the disappearances.....all of these were signs they chose to ignore and cover up.  They KNEW kc wasn't working, they knew there was no nanny...no job='s no money to pay a nanny. You do NOT rear a child and not SEE some signs..........they had so many signs that kc was NOT normal. Cindy was seeing a counselor. the counselor advised her to go to court to get Caylee. She can't say she didn't see the signs....why go to a counselor if not? For them to stand up in front of other parents and talk about what THEY did wrong, the signs they ignored and covered up...........by doing this IMO they could at least give some honor to Caylee. They can still love kc and not APPROVE of her actions...but to honor Caylee they have to admit not only the truth about kc, but the truth about themselves and the parts they played that lead to her death.  JMO  I keep trying to find something good to come out of Caylee's death. Beth found her way.............the A's need to look at Beth. Of course the circumstances are different, but the outcome could be a parallel...........a way to honor a dead child and in doing so....if by telling the truth...they can save one child......then they would truly be honoring Caylee.

Sunny ITA..Great post.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1302 on: May 14, 2009, 02:16:56 PM »

No nanners from me Sunny.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1303 on: May 14, 2009, 02:17:41 PM »

What a waste of my precious time watching the videos!  Of course we knew they were nuts, but now they have gone on national TV and proved it to anyone watching.  Brad Conway is a an insult to his profession just like BOZO.

I too would have unconditional love for my son but I would acknowledge, if he did such a thing, that he indeed needed to pay the price.

They could do something....to honor Caylee's life and death...instead of trying to make money off of it. They could take a clue from Beth Twitty.....they could be talking to parents to tell them about the warning signs.The warning signs that they ignored and covered up...the habitual lying, the thefts, the disappearances.....all of these were signs they chose to ignore and cover up.  They KNEW kc wasn't working, they knew there was no nanny...no job='s no money to pay a nanny. You do NOT rear a child and not SEE some signs..........they had so many signs that kc was NOT normal. Cindy was seeing a counselor. the counselor advised her to go to court to get Caylee. She can't say she didn't see the signs....why go to a counselor if not? For them to stand up in front of other parents and talk about what THEY did wrong, the signs they ignored and covered up...........by doing this IMO they could at least give some honor to Caylee. They can still love kc and not APPROVE of her actions...but to honor Caylee they have to admit not only the truth about kc, but the truth about themselves and the parts they played that lead to her death.  JMO  I keep trying to find something good to come out of Caylee's death. Beth found her way.............the A's need to look at Beth. Of course the circumstances are different, but the outcome could be a parallel...........a way to honor a dead child and in doing so....if by telling the truth...they can save one child......then they would truly be honoring Caylee.

You are right, Sunny. Many parents of kids that have gotten themselves ensnared in criminal situations have helped other parents and victims. There is no way that Cindy will EVER admit that she made mistakes or that Casey did anything wrong. It wouldn't go with her perfect vision of herself. The only way she will ever present herself is as a victim.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1304 on: May 14, 2009, 02:19:28 PM »

Good post Sunny.
Cindy will never do any of that, to do that would be in her mind admitting that she failed as a parent and a person....judging from how she is so big on appearances and perception - that would be the very last thing she would ever admit.  She has a huge issue with pride, and Casey has b*tch smacked her a good one this time....in Cindy's mind she is saving face with her "Perfect little family" spins.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1305 on: May 14, 2009, 02:21:24 PM »

Thanks Trimm,  Fanny Mae, I really believe you are my long lost sister, your household sounds like my household  Monkey Devil! Never a dull moment when I go on a rant 

It was so funny last night when hubby ask me what I was doing.I told him"I sitting here not watching LKL" 
They adjust.Go fishing,go to the shop.The dogs even leave. 
My daughter shuts the windows and doors, when my rants start. I tell her, it's too late they already know I'm loud and passionate, or crazy, which ever they want to choose   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1306 on: May 14, 2009, 02:23:17 PM »

Way to go Capp and Sunny 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1307 on: May 14, 2009, 02:24:10 PM »

Sunny ITA..Great post.

thanks Gypsy......they could actually gain some respect and some sympathy....and possibly some self respect thrown in..neither of which will save kc....but their part in this is IMO HUGE and to find a way to get some good out of Caylee's death would be the only thing that will ever give these people any peace. Even the vilest people have to close their eyes at night. I can't even imagine what horrors must be in their heads.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1308 on: May 14, 2009, 02:24:56 PM »

No nanners from me Sunny.   an angelic monkey

Whew, thanks trim...I hate nanners!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1309 on: May 14, 2009, 02:26:56 PM »

Anyone else wonder if CA brought her video camera to the show, so that "nothing can be taken out of context", lol...

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
diposal, make up and hair and nails, a dvd of their segment on the show..and water and gum in the green room..as well as crab puffs and vodka..the water gets dumped out ..the vodka goes in......

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1310 on: May 14, 2009, 02:27:13 PM »

Last night someone was posting quotes from a person named MEI.
Quite a while ago, the same time that Cindy was complaining that someone broke into her email account, there as a poster on the Fox Orlando blog who said that she was a former " friend " and that had access to the email password for Lee's account. The password was Britteny.sp They gave the name of the account and posted it. Yikes. I never went in to the mailbox, but some persons did and made posts of the emails. Some of the " tips" went to D Casey, some went to Baez, all the money went to the ANTS ( my take on it ).
Maybe this was the MEI person. Gawd I want to talk to this person.     
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1311 on: May 14, 2009, 02:27:20 PM »

You are right, Sunny. Many parents of kids that have gotten themselves ensnared in criminal situations have helped other parents and victims. There is no way that Cindy will EVER admit that she made mistakes or that Casey did anything wrong. It wouldn't go with her perfect vision of herself. The only way she will ever present herself is as a victim.

Fanny you are more than likely right about cindy. But to dupe people in the name of a dead child is EVIL......pure  EVIL

Rest in Peace Caylee

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1312 on: May 14, 2009, 02:29:39 PM »

Shoot..hit the wrong key and lost some of post..Anyroad..they demand a limo at their disposal, first class airfare..blah..blah..blah....Cindy is loving this new life of hers.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1313 on: May 14, 2009, 02:30:42 PM »

Good post Sunny.
Cindy will never do any of that, to do that would be in her mind admitting that she failed as a parent and a person....judging from how she is so big on appearances and perception - that would be the very last thing she would ever admit.  She has a huge issue with pride, and Casey has b*tch smacked her a good one this time....in Cindy's mind she is saving face with her "Perfect little family" spins.

Hi D+2! Her perfect little family is going to be stripper and dissected during the trial....that 'perception' will stand naked in front of everyone watching/listening or reading.....I think someone better get some padded rooms ready.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1314 on: May 14, 2009, 02:32:49 PM »

Shoot..hit the wrong key and lost some of post..Anyroad..they demand a limo at their disposal, first class airfare..blah..blah..blah....Cindy is loving this new life of hers.

For the LKL show? 

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1315 on: May 14, 2009, 02:33:58 PM »

Last night someone was posting quotes from a person named MEI.
Quite a while ago, the same time that Cindy was complaining that someone broke into her email account, there as a poster on the Fox Orlando blog who said that she was a former " friend " and that had access to the email password for Lee's account. The password was Britteny.sp They gave the name of the account and posted it. Yikes. I never went in to the mailbox, but some persons did and made posts of the emails. Some of the " tips" went to D Casey, some went to Baez, all the money went to the ANTS ( my take on it ).
Maybe this was the MEI person. Gawd I want to talk to this person.     

Kat, I read those as I was trying to catch up.....I think we would all love to talk to this person...I hope someone invited her to SM??

Rest in Peace Caylee

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1316 on: May 14, 2009, 02:35:47 PM »

They all have very low self esteem..really..why would Cindy have to read all the nasty comments if she felt comfortable in her own skin.  She knows she is a b*tch..yet just can't help herself.

They don't sleep at night because they are constantly looking over their shoulders, constantly going over this in their minds to try to make it right and make Casey look like the "Good Girl". The lies..the total disrespect for others..is because they truly do not have any respect for themselves..they are a loser family and they know that too..but they just can't help themselves..they have to keep making these appearances to justify the unjustifiable!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1317 on: May 14, 2009, 02:37:32 PM »

Sunny ITA..Great post.

thanks Gypsy......they could actually gain some respect and some sympathy....and possibly some self respect thrown in..neither of which will save kc....but their part in this is IMO HUGE and to find a way to get some good out of Caylee's death would be the only thing that will ever give these people any peace. Even the vilest people have to close their eyes at night. I can't even imagine what horrors must be in their heads.

10-4 on the evil. That evil smirk came out last night. We saw many faces of it in the depos. The look on Casey's face on the night she was first arrested, that little half smirk walking in with handcuffs in the blue hoodie. The night she was arrested in front of the protester, Casey had a look of pure evil on her face. Spindy and Skanky Pants are saturated in Evil. I have to say that I don't find George and Lee much better. They both have the diversion to make me hypnotically watch what they do with their caterpillar eyebrows. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1318 on: May 14, 2009, 02:38:01 PM »

For the LKL show? 

Yes for LKL and any other show..she is a prima dona now and I am sure has a list of demands that are needed to accomodate them ..just like movie stars.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1319 on: May 14, 2009, 02:41:05 PM »

I have now watched the interview twice.  Have taken down the sponsors and when they aired during the show, some having more than one commercial during the show.  If they had a website listed I also took it down.  I have not looked for 1-800 numbers to call and ask for the marketing dept, or email addresses.  I am hoping another monkey can help with this as I now have  massive headache.  I have also captured all the ticker comments and who made them.  Do you guys want me to post them also?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.