April 30, 2024, 06:06:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #130 5/12/09 - 5/15/09  (Read 251057 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1360 on: May 14, 2009, 03:43:00 PM »

Thanks NorthernRose.  an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1361 on: May 14, 2009, 03:46:21 PM »

working? she was giving it away for free. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1362 on: May 14, 2009, 03:50:04 PM »

KING: We have a blog question from Jamie -- "if Casey is innocent, as you say, and you have information to prove it, why put such a cost burden on the taxpayers of Orange County, Florida? If you can put an end to this with any information, why not just come forward with it?"

C. ANTHONY: We don't have proof that she didn't do it, but there's a lot of proof -- or there's a lot of evidence out there that doesn't prove that she's done it.   

KING: So you don't have the reverse. That's like proving a negative.

C. ANTHONY: Right.

I still don't get this part.  It was almost like Cindy was about to say there is no proof she did not do it but instead lots of proof that she DID do it...but then caught herself and came up with this nonsense.  Is this English?
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1363 on: May 14, 2009, 03:51:51 PM »

Thank you Northern Rose for all your hard work. I can't bring myself to watch even the first part. You deserve huge kudos for all you did.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1364 on: May 14, 2009, 03:52:13 PM »

Thank-you very much Northern Rose for your hard work. Sorry you have a headache from doing that.  an angelic monkey

Ditto!

You guys are very welcome.  I am sad that none of CC's questions made it. They made me laugh yesterday especially the drivers license one!

I wish there had been someway for JSM's comment about the LA freeway chase and the run for the border could have been posted.
  JSM was very sad, because she kept betting million dollars that LKL wouldn't ask my questions. NOW where's my money Larry King?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1365 on: May 14, 2009, 03:53:37 PM »

KING: We have a blog question from Jamie -- "if Casey is innocent, as you say, and you have information to prove it, why put such a cost burden on the taxpayers of Orange County, Florida? If you can put an end to this with any information, why not just come forward with it?"

C. ANTHONY: We don't have proof that she didn't do it, but there's a lot of proof -- or there's a lot of evidence out there that doesn't prove that she's done it.   

I still don't get this part.  It was almost like Cindy was about to say there is no proof she did not do it but instead lots of proof that she DID do it...but then caught herself and came up with this nonsense.  Is this English?
That whole dialogue was a mess. I just went over to look at the foundation website, on every page there are two purple hearts, not the smartest idea in the world, but not surprising. Here is the link to the photo gallery, somehow I missed some of these pictures.   http://www.cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.net/gallery.html
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1366 on: May 14, 2009, 03:54:03 PM »

Well does she not contradict her statement that they have an investigator out searching for the real killer?  What is he using for tracking purposes?  A goat and a bag of skittles and of course the luck of the Irish???? 
LK honestly must be one dumb SOB if he bought any of the sh*t she spewed out her mouth.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1367 on: May 14, 2009, 03:55:37 PM »

I really can't believe Larry kept a straight face and didn't laugh on a couple of occasions.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1368 on: May 14, 2009, 04:00:12 PM »

I liked it when George said they don't sleep many hours a night. They are to busy coming up with their next scheme to make money. For two people that don't get much sleep, they sure looked rested to me.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1369 on: May 14, 2009, 04:08:41 PM »

working? she was giving it away for free. 

You know,I'm gonna have to sit down this evening and watch the whole interview now.   

Thank you Klaas for posting the video.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1370 on: May 14, 2009, 04:10:19 PM »

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1371 on: May 14, 2009, 04:14:47 PM »

That whole dialogue was a mess. I just went over to look at the foundation website, on every page there are two purple hearts, not the smartest idea in the world, but not surprising. Here is the link to the photo gallery, somehow I missed some of these pictures.   http://www.cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.net/gallery.html

Third photo from the left on the third row down ...Is that Joy wearing a red shirt?

~ Peter Frampton
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1372 on: May 14, 2009, 04:15:35 PM »

those pictures were just loaded onto the site today..if you right click on properties it shows the date.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1373 on: May 14, 2009, 04:18:20 PM »

I have been looking at the foundation site and have been trying to find something positive to say.........
The only thing I can think of is Joy must have designed it because there is a lot of butterflies    ........and they did a good job of camouflaging the collection jar in the picture at the Kidfinders tent.    On the negative side, I think all those hearts there are another "in-your-face" gesture.  I am sorry I went there. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1374 on: May 14, 2009, 04:19:59 PM »

Well apparently he was not too concerned about the Cash Finders Network, he let her promote her idiotic Teddy Bears and mention the Foundation several times.
Did he read anything we wrote about the Milsteads?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1375 on: May 14, 2009, 04:22:33 PM »

Third photo from the left on the third row down ...Is that Joy wearing a red shirt?
I have now looked several times, could be, but the woman in the red shirt is thinner then Joy.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1376 on: May 14, 2009, 04:24:13 PM »

JOY = BUTTERFLIES  I think you are right.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1377 on: May 14, 2009, 04:25:34 PM »

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1378 on: May 14, 2009, 04:26:18 PM »

I have now looked several times, could be, but the woman in the red shirt is thinner then Joy.

Her hair is shorter than I have ever seen it too. JMO

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1379 on: May 14, 2009, 04:28:17 PM »

Self edit:Her hair is shorter neater than I have ever seen it too. JMO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.