April 30, 2024, 08:29:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #130 5/12/09 - 5/15/09  (Read 251071 times)
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1380 on: May 14, 2009, 04:28:57 PM »

Way to go, Numbers.  And Tevye, saw your question on LKL so this ones for you...

Aww, I'm so honored! Finally, a dish named after me that I didn't have to cook! Good thing no one is stupid enough to order anything that will profit the Anthony Alibi Tour in any way!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1381 on: May 14, 2009, 04:29:15 PM »

And I just threw up a little

here is the foundation's e-mail address

cma@cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.net

CMA 

I remember you, Caylee.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1382 on: May 14, 2009, 04:30:00 PM »

OMG!! That threw me backwards in the puter chair!!! All of them together!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1383 on: May 14, 2009, 04:31:01 PM »

Anyone else wonder if CA brought her video camera to the show, so that "nothing can be taken out of context", lol...

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
diposal, make up and hair and nails, a dvd of their segment on the show..and water and gum in the green room..as well as crab puffs and vodka..the water gets dumped out ..the vodka goes in......

I bet that was a helluva limo ride back to their hotel after the show. You have to know that George and Brad got a tongue lashing!!! I'll bet she stormed out of the studio like she did at Morgan's office. Both of them got "THE LOOK" from her on camera. She looked like she was barely on the edge of control during the show.  Monkey Devil!
That's what I'm talking about.  Cindy probably needed gum asap before she even started in on George and Brad.  If she would check around she would find that the majority do not agree with this whole "victim" attitude.  Who in the world would want counseling from the Anthony's?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1384 on: May 14, 2009, 04:31:52 PM »

KING: We have a blog question from Jamie -- "if Casey is innocent, as you say, and you have information to prove it, why put such a cost burden on the taxpayers of Orange County, Florida? If you can put an end to this with any information, why not just come forward with it?"

C. ANTHONY: We don't have proof that she didn't do it, but there's a lot of proof -- or there's a lot of evidence out there that doesn't prove that she's done it.   

KING: So you don't have the reverse. That's like proving a negative.

C. ANTHONY: Right.

I still don't get this part.  It was almost like Cindy was about to say there is no proof she did not do it but instead lots of proof that she DID do it...but then caught herself and came up with this nonsense.  Is this English?
That whole dialogue was a mess. I just went over to look at the foundation website, on every page there are two purple hearts, not the smartest idea in the world, but not surprising. Here is the link to the photo gallery, somehow I missed some of these pictures.   http://www.cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.net/gallery.html

Third photo from the left on the third row down ...Is that Joy wearing a red shirt?
I have now looked several times, could be, but the woman in the red shirt is thinner then Joy.

That's what I thought.But you know she is always there. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1385 on: May 14, 2009, 04:32:04 PM »

CMA 

ie: Caseymarieanthonydefensefund@cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.net

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1386 on: May 14, 2009, 04:32:16 PM »

CMA 

These people are unbelievable. At least Lee hasn't been seen for awhile. Cindy told Larry he is an event planner, guess she didn't want to say he parks cars.
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1387 on: May 14, 2009, 04:34:59 PM »

KING: We have a blog question from Jamie -- "if Casey is innocent, as you say, and you have information to prove it, why put such a cost burden on the taxpayers of Orange County, Florida? If you can put an end to this with any information, why not just come forward with it?"

C. ANTHONY: We don't have proof that she didn't do it, but there's a lot of proof -- or there's a lot of evidence out there that doesn't prove that she's done it.   

I still don't get this part.  It was almost like Cindy was about to say there is no proof she did not do it but instead lots of proof that she DID do it...but then caught herself and came up with this nonsense.  Is this English?

What she meant to say was:

C.Anthony    She may be guilty, but there is lots of evidence out there doesn't prove without a doubt she did it.

LK               Did I hear that right let me obfuscate that question in only the way I can. <insert nonsense here>

C.Anthony    I don't understand what you said but, RIGHT!!!

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1388 on: May 14, 2009, 04:41:20 PM »

Larry is no match for pathological liars.

He can't even get their names right.
Still, he brings home the bacon and that's what CNN loves.
The murder of a helpless child is not a priority.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1389 on: May 14, 2009, 04:42:41 PM »

Anyone else wonder if CA brought her video camera to the show, so that "nothing can be taken out of context", lol...

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
diposal, make up and hair and nails, a dvd of their segment on the show..and water and gum in the green room..as well as crab puffs and vodka..the water gets dumped out ..the vodka goes in......

I bet that was a helluva limo ride back to their hotel after the show. You have to know that George and Brad got a tongue lashing!!! I'll bet she stormed out of the studio like she did at Morgan's office. Both of them got "THE LOOK" from her on camera. She looked like she was barely on the edge of control during the show.  Monkey Devil!
That's what I'm talking about.  Cindy probably needed gum asap before she even started in on George and Brad.  If she would check around she would find that the majority do not agree with this whole "victim" attitude.  Who in the world would want counseling from the Anthony's?

You would need counseling after the counseling. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1390 on: May 14, 2009, 04:45:37 PM »

Larry asked about the Fushion pictures of Casey. Cindy answered, it was one evening. I don't know, she could've been in shock. She was there to look for clues to help her find Caylee.     Casey could have been in shock, Cindy out did herself with that comment.

I wonder how Spindy thinks Skanky Pants got the shot girl manager gig by going to Fusians only one night?? 

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1391 on: May 14, 2009, 04:47:09 PM »

Well apparently he was not too concerned about the Cash Finders Network, he let her promote her idiotic Teddy Bears and mention the Foundation several times.
Did he read anything we wrote about the Milsteads?

Yeah..but she kinda stumbled a little bit over who the bears were going to and for what..first responders...what ..OCSO..............yeah..someone contact OCSO and see how many bears they have gotten from the A's and what they are for....all victims..only missing children of families that use their services for posters etc..anyone..anyone..

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1392 on: May 14, 2009, 04:49:35 PM »

Larry is no match for pathological liars.

He can't even get their names right.
Still, he brings home the bacon and that's what CNN loves.
The murder of a helpless child is not a priority.

He bought the bacon and a he77ofalot of BS and monkey poo last night. 

doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1393 on: May 14, 2009, 04:49:53 PM »

Larry asked about the Fushion pictures of Casey. Cindy answered, it was one evening. I don't know, she could've been in shock. She was there to look for clues to help her find Caylee.     Casey could have been in shock, Cindy out did herself with that comment.

I wonder how Spindy thinks Skanky Pants got the shot girl manager gig by going to Fusians only one night?? 
Was Cindy correct in saying that there was only one night in the 31 days that Casey went partying?  And that was the only night that pictures were taken in 31 days?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1394 on: May 14, 2009, 04:52:15 PM »

Where did Cindy think Casey was all looking inside the nightclub? And why would the nanny take a little child to a club for anyway, who did Cindy think the nanny was Casey?  Larry has a new blog up about last night's show, of course my two cents had to be added.    http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/14/casey-anthony-what-did-you-think-of-the-george-cindy-interview-on-cnn/
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1395 on: May 14, 2009, 04:52:45 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19460760/detail.html
Anthonys: Caylee's Killer Still Loose
Grandparents Of Slain Toddler Appear On 'Larry King Live'

POSTED: Thursday, May 14, 2009
UPDATED: 3:35 pm EDT May 14, 2009
[George and Cindy Anthony.]
George and Cindy Anthony.
George and Cindy Anthony appeared on "Larry King Live" Wednesday night to discuss their daughter, Casey Anthony, and the first-degree murder charge against her.

VIDEO: Anthonys On "Larry King"

Casey Anthony is in jail on charges that she killed her daughter, Caylee Anthony.

Caylee was missing for six months when her body was found in a wooded area near the Anthony family home in December.

George and Cindy Anthony discussed several topics with King, including evidence against their daughter and why they have not visited her in jail in months.

King pressed George and Cindy Anthony about Casey Anthony's guilt and the parents' unwavering support for their daughter.

Cindy Anthony said she asked her daughter directly if she killed Caylee, and Casey Anthony said no

George and Cindy Anthony told King whoever killed their granddaughter is still out there.

Cindy Anthony said the family has a private detective and the defense is also looking for another suspect in Caylee's killing.

When asked if they knew of any other suspect, the Anthonys' attorney, Brad Conway, said the family could not comment on the matter at this time.

George Anthony told King he knows Casey Anthony did not kill his granddaughter because he "saw the love she had for Caylee."

King asked the Anthonys why their Casey Anthony did not call police until 31 days after Caylee went missing and was photographed out partying while Caylee was missing.

"A lot of people do weird things under stress and tragedy. It doesn't make her guilty," Cindy Anthony said.

When King asked the Anthonys about what should happen to whoever did kill Caylee, Cindy Anthony said she did not believe in the death penalty for anyone.

George and Cindy Anthony also discussed a foundation they have launched in Caylee's name. They said the proceeds will go to counsel families when a child goes missing.

The Anthonys told King they grew tired of recordings of their visits with their daughter being released to the public, which is why they have not visited her in jail in months.

~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1396 on: May 14, 2009, 04:53:28 PM »

What she meant to say was:

C.Anthony    She may be guilty, but there is lots of evidence out there doesn't prove without a doubt she did it.

LK               Did I hear that right let me obfuscate that question in only the way I can. <insert nonsense here>

C.Anthony    I don't understand what you said but, RIGHT!!!

LOL..That is absolutely correct..no wonder the A's love to go on Larry's Little show!

He also prides himself on not really reading anything about his guests first..just that off the cuff dialog..great for Johnny Carson and Jay Leno..not so good when you are being paid to tackle the big issues.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1397 on: May 14, 2009, 04:54:09 PM »

http://swartzlenamon.com/deathpenaltyblog/ive-been-invited-to-be-on-issues-with-jane-velez-mitchell-tonight

I’ve Been Invited to Be on Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell Tonight

I’ve been invited to be on Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell tonight.

I consider it a privilege to be asked to participate on a show of this quality and I look forward to tonight’s discussion. Jane Velez-Mitchell is a formidable talent and it’s an honor to be on her program.

This entry was posted on Thursday, May 14th, 2009 at 7:04 pm and is filed under Jane Velez-Mitchell. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1398 on: May 14, 2009, 04:54:19 PM »

Was Cindy correct in saying that there was only one night in the 31 days that Casey went partying?  And that was the only night that pictures were taken in 31 days?
Cindy wants us to think there was only one night in the 31 days that Casey went partying. But she really wasn't partying, she was looking for Zanny in a state of shock while she was working 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1399 on: May 14, 2009, 04:56:24 PM »

http://swartzlenamon.com/deathpenaltyblog/ive-been-invited-to-be-on-issues-with-jane-velez-mitchell-tonight

I’ve Been Invited to Be on Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell Tonight

I’ve been invited to be on Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell tonight.

I consider it a privilege to be asked to participate on a show of this quality and I look forward to tonight’s discussion. Jane Velez-Mitchell is a formidable talent and it’s an honor to be on her program.

This entry was posted on Thursday, May 14th, 2009 at 7:04 pm and is filed under Jane Velez-Mitchell. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Thanks, next he will be on Larry's show 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.