April 30, 2024, 01:56:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #130 5/12/09 - 5/15/09  (Read 251014 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #140 on: May 12, 2009, 04:41:35 PM »

You all did what you could to keep the Ants off of the LKL show.  I am soooooooooooooooooooooooo proud of you, and even if it does still air, that is ok.  The Ants cannot take back their actions or the way we feel about them!!!  The cat is out of the bag.  And a lot of people who didnt realize how you felt, now know, like Johnathon.  Cant you just imagine what a good Mommie Dolce is going to be?  Fierce!!!  But, that being said, someone needs to watch tonite, to see what they say, and report back to the rest of us.  Voleenteers??

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: May 12, 2009, 04:41:59 PM »

Thanks Northern Rose for the links, I'v been busy on a few of them today.

I have been as well.  Tryign to get the message to him on his blogs for tonight.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: May 12, 2009, 04:43:16 PM »

You all did what you could to keep the Ants off of the LKL show.  I am soooooooooooooooooooooooo proud of you, and even if it does still air, that is ok.  The Ants cannot take back their actions or the way we feel about them!!!  The cat is out of the bag.  And a lot of people who didnt realize how you felt, now know, like Johnathon.  Cant you just imagine what a good Mommie Dolce is going to be?  Fierce!!!  But, that being said, someone needs to watch tonite, to see what they say, and report back to the rest of us.  Voleenteers??

They are on tomorrow night
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: May 12, 2009, 04:45:44 PM »

Thanks Northern Rose for the links, I'v been busy on a few of them today.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: May 12, 2009, 04:46:11 PM »

Hello monkey friends!  I've been really busy and haven't had a chance to post.  Great job on all of the LKL emails & blog posts.  I see the KFN is feeling the heat and felt the need to spew some garbage.  Nice try with the lipstick on the pig thingy.  JB still straw grasping at anyone and anything that might save slore's sorry a$$.  So we never got any more docs? 

Have a great day everyone,
Lovinlife

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #145 on: May 12, 2009, 04:46:47 PM »

I'm surprised that the scamthonys don't come out and market a mushroom head pez dispenser - very time she opens her mouth out pops a pex with a $ sign on it.

Do No Evil 
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #146 on: May 12, 2009, 04:50:51 PM »

Grrrrr, it's so irritating that Larry King is making it sound like a lot of activity on the Anthony blog is a good thing.  If he had a shred of decency he would say that all of the blogging has been negative and that he is defying many of his viewers.  I don't think there is any chance he won't have them on now.  Some people think that any publicity is good publicity and he must be one of those.  The only thing we can hope for now is that he will ask some hard questions but I wont be holding my breath.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: May 12, 2009, 04:53:39 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/05/caseys-web-of-lies-to-dcf-jose-baez-to-depose-dcf-worker/
Casey’s Web of Lies to DCF: Jose Baez To Depose DCF Worker
May 12, 2009 by: Express

Wednesday he’ll talk under-oath to another deputy, a DCF worker who investigated a previous child abuse case against Casey and an employee at Universal Orlando where Casey claimed to work, but didn’t. 

Caylee’s remains were found in the wooded area on December 11, four months after the first call. Casey Anthony is accused of killing her daughter, Caylee and is facing first-degree murder chargesSource Here

Anthony is accused of killing her daughter, Caylee and is facing first-degree murder chargesSource Here
Casey’s Web of Lies To DCF

* ***1-theft Casey said despite what OCSO told the press, Universal Studios has copies of her work hours and pay stubs.
    * ***She said Zaneida was around 24 yoa, not in her 30’s as presented by LE.
    * ***She stated she did not have a fallout with her parents and that she was just living with her boyfriend.
    * ***Casey state that Zaneida lived in Winter Park.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: May 12, 2009, 04:54:29 PM »

Go to the link I posted and look at the photo of Baez.  Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: May 12, 2009, 04:57:27 PM »

I'm surprised that the scamthonys don't come out and market a mushroom head pez dispenser - very time she opens her mouth out pops a pex with a $ sign on it.
I wold not surprise me if they try and sell rides for $20 each in Casey's car once they get it back from police evidence.  These people are trash....

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #150 on: May 12, 2009, 04:57:34 PM »

He's starting to look like Linda Kenney Baden 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: May 12, 2009, 04:57:34 PM »

Well,now you've gone and done CC. 
Don't think they won't try it.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: May 12, 2009, 04:59:32 PM »

Hello monkey friends!  I've been really busy and haven't had a chance to post.  Great job on all of the LKL emails & blog posts.  I see the KFN is feeling the heat and felt the need to spew some garbage.  Nice try with the lipstick on the pig thingy.  JB still straw grasping at anyone and anything that might save slore's sorry a$$.  So we never got any more docs? 

Have a great day everyone,
Lovinlife

Hey Lovin'    Maybe we should start out with a document dance in the morning. 

~ Peter Frampton
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: May 12, 2009, 05:02:13 PM »

Edit:  It's very difficult to attempt humor in a thread about a murdered little girl.    I know it's meant to belittle Jose Baez and not the seriousness of what happened to Caylee.   Even though I can scroll on by, others find photos like these difficult to ignore.  When I get complaints about photos I really have to remove them.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 06:51:18 PM by klaasend » Logged

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: May 12, 2009, 05:03:14 PM »

I wold not surprise me if they try and sell rides for $20 each in Casey's car once they get it back from police evidence.  These people are trash....

Your right.The sad thing is there are other people like them out there.Well not quite like them but you know what I mean.I think we all know people who will do anything for attention and $$$$. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: May 12, 2009, 05:04:57 PM »

Lovin',  .  I have to save myself for posting J**** WEINTRAUB comments.

~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: May 12, 2009, 05:07:28 PM »

Sorry if this was already posted:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-george-cindy-anthony-cnn-051209,0,4012840.column

Casey Anthony: George, Cindy are public-relations flops
George and Cindy Anthony will appear on CNN's Larry King Live Wednesday
Hal Boedeker
11:28 AM EDT, May 12, 2009

Larry King teased last night to George and Cindy Anthony's appearance on his CNN show on Wednesday. "A lot of traffic on our blog about it," King said. He asked viewers to take part in the conversation at CNN.com/LarryKing.

The tragedy of toddler Caylee Anthony mainly drives interest in the perplexing story. Casey Anthony has been charged with murdering her daughter.

But the media performance of George and Cindy, Caylee's grandparents and Casey's parents, sustains the public's interest, too. George and Cindy have done just about everything wrong in public-relations terms, says Ron Sachs. His Ron Sachs Communications in Tallahassee deals in crisis management.

"It's as bad as it could get," Sachs says of the way the grandparents have conducted themselves. "It's a runway train off the tracks, and that usually has one outcome: disaster."

The problem?

"There's a stunning lack of discipline in how the story is told," Sachs says. "When crimes are alleged, long before you get to a court of law, you're being tried in the court of public opinion. If you don't speak, it's almost an admission of guilt. If you speak and perform poorly, it's worse than an admission of guilt."

Sachs says the grandparents don't come off as likable, and they've been overexposed.

Mason Moore, director of public relations at Fry Hammond Barr in Orlando, says he would have advised the couple to keep a lower profile. "I didn't see any positives from them having such high visibility in the beginning," he says. "They were so visible and outspoken from the beginning. It damaged their credibility."

Mark NeJame quit as the Anthonys' attorney in November, saying he couldn't help them if they wouldn't take his advice.

"My heart goes out to them, but I continue to spend my energy and time addressing things that might not need to be addressed if I had better control of the case," NeJame said then.

Brad Conway has taken over as their attorney, but evidently he hasn't been able to exert control either. The Anthonys made the huge blunder of agreeing to an exclusive interview with Oprah Winfrey, then talking to other outlets, such as CBS' "Early Show."

The result: The queen of daytime television dumped the couple. And in this media world, it's never wise to anger Winfrey.

Now the Anthonys have turned to CNN's King. They appeared on his show in December, the night before Caylee's remains were found.

People who have followed the case will watch to see how King pushes the couple to answer questions. Will they say something of value? Or flub another opportunity?

"Anybody in that jackpot of trouble needs to tell their story," Sachs says. "They don't need to look like Brad Pitt. They have to be a regular person who's believable. They have erred on the side of being pathetic, but not sympathetic. It's one of the worst cases I've seen of a poor performance on a giant stage when the stakes are life and death."

Oh..what a devine article ...I love, love , love this!

Thank you so much CeCe!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: May 12, 2009, 05:15:22 PM »

He's starting to look like Linda Kenney Baden 

No Rose, you are on a roll today. I can barely post on the blogs without doubled up laughing at you posts.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: May 12, 2009, 05:16:21 PM »

I just checked my twitter and LKL tweeted 29 minutes ago which means he is on line.  I just tweeted him back: 

@kingsthings Larry how about cancelling the Anthonys? Read your blog and see how many viewers are boycotting your show
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: May 12, 2009, 05:18:13 PM »

Hi Monkeys!  I love all Monkeys, especially Quiet Monkey today for her adorable and loyal post.

AkMom, you have a beautiful, tender heart.  And good manners.  Yours is a kind voice of reason, reminding us to keep our Monkey behavior on the up and up.  Thank you.  Harkening back to my past experience with the "dark side" (lol) of marketing/advertising, below is what I sent to "Jonathan" yesterday in response to his company's form letter email distancing them from advertising on CNN:
RE: Larry King Live on CNN: The Anthonys‏
Sent:    Mon 5/11/09 8:49 PM
To:    jjohnson@overstock.com

Heard of this after I sent the email.  Am investigating what you say:  That Overstock has not advertised on CNN since late 2007, as that information is contrary to other research I've seen.  Will also check your claim that the advertising was only Headline News and not CNN in general.

(I would point out, that advertisers who purchase slots can specify shows they do NOT wish to be affiliated with...and your point about not being aware of show content or guests is precisely why I chose to write to you... to inform you.)

Thank you for your response.
I have not heard back from him, and don't expect to.  Yo, me and Jonathan are good!  IMO, it's okay if he comes here and sees what we Monkeys are saying.  His long email to Gizzy was not an exemplary way for a PRESIDENT of a company to comport himself with a concerned consumer; especially if it is true that he deals with these kinds of campaigns on a regular basis.  Ghostwriter or actual company president, who can blame him for feeling a bit overwhelmed by all the impassioned emails he must be seeing?
His later (shorter) response was much better, IMO!  Way to go, Gizzy, and way to rebound, Jonathan. 
-------------------------
No Rose, looks like you and I were on National TV last night.  We're in the big-time now!  Woo-hoo!    

Northern Rose, thanks for all the links.  And thanks, Monkeys (like Trimm, 3Babies, cece,  and others) who keep us up to date by posting breaking news.

You gardening Monkeys be careful not to overdo it too much!  And prayers for comfort and healing are with Monk and her husband and family in their terrible loss.

Signed,
Desi "please forgive the long post and please don't quote it in its entirety" Monkey

"KidExploiters Network" and the "Smellsdeads"  = FAIL. <Backdated to April. 

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.