April 30, 2024, 11:23:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #130 5/12/09 - 5/15/09  (Read 251090 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1400 on: May 14, 2009, 05:01:23 PM »

Larry asked about the Fushion pictures of Casey. Cindy answered, it was one evening. I don't know, she could've been in shock. She was there to look for clues to help her find Caylee.     Casey could have been in shock, Cindy out did herself with that comment.

I wonder how Spindy thinks Skanky Pants got the shot girl manager gig by going to Fusians only one night?? 
Was Cindy correct in saying that there was only one night in the 31 days that Casey went partying?  And that was the only night that pictures were taken in 31 days?
Cindy wants us to think there was only one night in the 31 days that Casey went partying. But she really wasn't partying, she was looking for Zanny in a state of shock while she was working 

Well, what about the night in July she sent Lee downtown to the club to find Casey. What did she think Casey was doing, looking under the barstools and tables, and feeling up the male/female bartenders looking for Zanny and Caylee????   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1401 on: May 14, 2009, 05:02:15 PM »

KING: We have a blog question from Jamie -- "if Casey is innocent, as you say, and you have information to prove it, why put such a cost burden on the taxpayers of Orange County, Florida? If you can put an end to this with any information, why not just come forward with it?"

C. ANTHONY: We don't have proof that she didn't do it, but there's a lot of proof -- or there's a lot of evidence out there that doesn't prove that she's done it.   

KING: So you don't have the reverse. That's like proving a negative.

C. ANTHONY: Right.

I still don't get this part.  It was almost like Cindy was about to say there is no proof she did not do it but instead lots of proof that she DID do it...but then caught herself and came up with this nonsense.  Is this English?
That whole dialogue was a mess. I just went over to look at the foundation website, on every page there are two purple hearts, not the smartest idea in the world, but not surprising. Here is the link to the photo gallery, somehow I missed some of these pictures.   http://www.cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.net/gallery.html

I think that those new pics were just added today because CinCin takes a porfolio of pics with her to these shows..what they don't pay for she tells them "Fine I will make them available to the public through my foundations site!"  Money grubbing b*tch..she thinks that will make them buy them allo next time...no Cindy..we all know what Slore and Caylee looked like..we could care less about new pics..unless they show you or George in the strangulation mode with Slore or Slore in another ackward social moment shall we say.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1402 on: May 14, 2009, 05:05:58 PM »

http://swartzlenamon.com/deathpenaltyblog/ive-been-invited-to-be-on-issues-with-jane-velez-mitchell-tonight

I’ve Been Invited to Be on Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell Tonight

I’ve been invited to be on Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell tonight.

I consider it a privilege to be asked to participate on a show of this quality and I look forward to tonight’s discussion. Jane Velez-Mitchell is a formidable talent and it’s an honor to be on her program.

This entry was posted on Thursday, May 14th, 2009 at 7:04 pm and is filed under Jane Velez-Mitchell. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Thanks, next he will be on Larry's show 

What a suck up to another koolaid drinker!  Mike Galanos will be covering last night's puke fest with the Anthonys shortly on HLN-can't wait to hear Mike Brooks take on it - to commercial "are they in denial?"   NO Galanos, they knew from "day one."  i.e. 7/15

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1403 on: May 14, 2009, 05:06:26 PM »

http://swartzlenamon.com/deathpenaltyblog/ive-been-invited-to-be-on-issues-with-jane-velez-mitchell-tonight

I consider it a privilege to be asked to participate on a show of this quality and I look forward to tonight’s discussion. Jane Velez-Mitchell is a formidable talent and it’s an honor to be on her program.

This entry was posted on Thursday, May 14th, 2009 at 7:04 pm and is filed under Jane Velez-Mitchell. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1404 on: May 14, 2009, 05:07:18 PM »

And Geraldo's. 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1405 on: May 14, 2009, 05:08:26 PM »

WHERE IS OUR LONG OVERDUE DOCUMENT RELEASE?

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1406 on: May 14, 2009, 05:11:31 PM »

WHERE IS OUR LONG OVERDUE DOCUMENT RELEASE?

I fully expected it after last night. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1407 on: May 14, 2009, 05:14:36 PM »

Cindy Anthony...."I see the love in her eyes"   You do?   We see a self-absorbed snot who only thinks of herself & how she looks in every photo she takes no matter who is it in or why it was taken.

George Anthony "I seen love with her every day"  hellooooo George Casey was too busy out partying & you yourself said that often you and Cindy were taking care of Caylee

Mike Brooks, Pam Brooks & Mike are cutting them up on HNL now.    "Clearly, they are lying"   Clearly, they are willing to lie for their daughter." 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1408 on: May 14, 2009, 05:22:11 PM »

Capp,all these people are saying George and Cindy all making things worse.So why don't they STFU?
Do they really care about Casey....or more about Cindy finally getting financially rewarded for all the crap she's had to be responsible for .Casey being a deadbeat,as well as George.
Love in Casey's eyes my a**.
It haunts me wondering what Caylee saw in her last moments.
Cindy knows this won't end well,so she's gonna get every dime she can.They make me sick.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1409 on: May 14, 2009, 05:25:16 PM »

Casey's Ex-Death Penalty Attorney Releases Statement
Posted: 4:40 pm EDT May 14, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey's former death penalty attorney Terence Lenamon released a statement (read Lenamon's statement) Thursday that appears to be a thinly veiled criticism of her current defense team.

Lenamon says American Bar Association guidelines require conflict free investigation, evaluation and preparation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
READ: Terence Lenamon's Statement
RAW VIDEO: Attorney Terence Lenamon On Nancy Grace
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He and defense attorney Jose Baez parted ways over a disagreement about whether Casey should use a mental health defense.

Eyewitness News has learned that Baez is keeping very tight control over Casey and her defense, even though he is not a death penalty attorney and has not yet met the requirements to hire one.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1410 on: May 14, 2009, 05:28:38 PM »

Capp,all these people are saying George and Cindy all making things worse.So why don't they STFU?
Do they really care about Casey....or more about Cindy finally getting financially rewarded for all the crap she's had to be responsible for .Casey being a deadbeat,as well as George.
Cindy knows this won't end well,so she's gonna get every dime she can.They make me sick.
Exactly. It is Cindy's time to get all the money and then some that her useless husband and daughter stole from her over the years. I'll bet that is part of her rationalization. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1411 on: May 14, 2009, 05:28:39 PM »

snipped>
When King asked the Anthonys about what should happen to whoever did kill Caylee, Cindy Anthony said she did not believe in the death penalty for anyone.

I'LL BETCHA IF IT WAS ANYBODY ELSE BUT CASEY THAT MURDERED CAYLEE, SPINDY WOULD BELIEVE IN THE DEATH PENALTY!!! 

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1412 on: May 14, 2009, 05:37:30 PM »

Exactly. It is Cindy's time to get all the money and then some that her useless husband and daughter stole from her over the years. I'll bet that is part of her rationalization. 
hello my monkeys, it has been too long since iv been here. But right now i am watching larry king live thanking god that someone is finally asking all the right questions, and not asking the same bizarro stuff over and over. I hate watching them lie, but larry king live is definitely letting them know he doesnt believe caseys bull...So how are u monkeys?? miss me?

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1413 on: May 14, 2009, 05:39:58 PM »

NO1ZMONKEY  hope you are doing fine 
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1414 on: May 14, 2009, 05:43:41 PM »

Thank you norose! Iv been busy, i just graduated!! im finally have my bachelors, now for my masters. lol. anyway. im watching this in awe...they basically have admitted that casey did..they all understand the duct tape was on the babys face, and brad conway said, no it wasnt wrapped around and its unfair to assume it was like that, since casey hasnt told her side yet...lol..ooops slip up!!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1415 on: May 14, 2009, 05:46:43 PM »

Thank you norose! Iv been busy, i just graduated!! im finally have my bachelors, now for my masters. lol. anyway. im watching this in awe...they basically have admitted that casey did..they all understand the duct tape was on the babys face, and brad conway said, no it wasnt wrapped around and its unfair to assume it was like that, since casey hasnt told her side yet...lol..ooops slip up!!
Congrats  What a mess of an interview 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1416 on: May 14, 2009, 05:46:55 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey's former death penalty attorney Terence Lenamon released a statement (read Lenamon's statement) Thursday that appears to be a thinly veiled criticism of her current defense team.

Lenamon says American Bar Association guidelines require conflict free investigation, evaluation and preparation.

He and defense attorney Jose Baez parted ways over a disagreement about whether Casey should use a mental health defense.

Eyewitness News has learned that Baez is keeping very tight control over Casey and her defense, even though he is not a death penalty attorney and has not yet met the requirements to hire one.

What did I say?!   OMG, is Lenamon announcing to the world that Bozo & his "MacKiddzie" are liars, no shock there but wow that is huge!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1417 on: May 14, 2009, 05:50:40 PM »

CONGRATS!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1418 on: May 14, 2009, 05:53:40 PM »

What did I say?!   OMG, is Lenamon announcing to the world that Bozo & his "MacKiddzie" are liars, no shock there but wow that is huge!

Babies here are the links to the article

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19463783/detail.html

http://www.wftv.com/video/19448983/index.html

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1419 on: May 14, 2009, 05:57:11 PM »

CONGRATS!

Thank u capp thats so cute! For the mods sake of staying on topic..can u believe this interview?? this is what a monkey like myself has been dreaming for!! finally someone asks some real q's and the anthonys actually give A's! wow...they must have been hit with the confession stick!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.