April 30, 2024, 11:45:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #130 5/12/09 - 5/15/09  (Read 251143 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1460 on: May 14, 2009, 07:35:53 PM »

NO1ZMONKEY  hope you are doing fine 

Thank you norose! Iv been busy, i just graduated!! im finally have my bachelors, now for my masters. lol. anyway. im watching this in awe...they basically have admitted that casey did..they all understand the duct tape was on the babys face, and brad conway said, no it wasnt wrapped around and its unfair to assume it was like that, since casey hasnt told her side yet...lol..ooops slip up!!
  Ignore my last post about school. Congradulations!!! 
Thank u jsm!!  glad to see u and josef are still alive, and hes still biting i see..lol. So what do you think of the larry king interview?
Yep were still alive, he helped me break my toe and is still biting. I didn't watch the Larry King Live show, but I did leave some comments on the blog yesterday. They didn't take my questions though.    Monkey Devil! I emailed Mr King over the weekend to see if he would get Cindy's chili and cornbread recipe. If KC threw such a fit that she didn't get to eat that on Caylee's birthday. I figure I could get the recipe and win the chili cookoff this year at the Knights of Columbus Hall. $500 if I could win, all proceeds would go to TES.  an angelic monkey But, alas he didn't ask that question. I also made a comment about the police chase in LA yesterday, that wasn't mentioned either.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1461 on: May 14, 2009, 07:37:48 PM »

DOIN THE DOC DUMP DANCE!!

Hi Dolce, i hope you and your babies are in good health!! when is there a doc dump?

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1462 on: May 14, 2009, 07:39:23 PM »

Fanny the 1st picture at this link is one and there is on where she is looking down at Caylee.
I tell you Casey is evil.http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-photos-casey-anthony-discovery-040609,0,4477109.photogallery?track=orl-mark-promo-anthony-new-evidence
That's probably the one Fanny is talking about. I remember one where she is giving Caylee the sideway's "I hate you" glance, but Caylee is a bit older in the photo I am thinking of, but probably JSM is mistaken as happens many times. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1463 on: May 14, 2009, 07:40:46 PM »

That first one is close, but the is definitely the same awful grin! I would have been terrified if my mother ever looked at me like that!! The closest she ever came to looking at me like that is the day I got into her makeup, and she wasn't grinnin'. I believe she allowed me to go out and pick my own switch. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1464 on: May 14, 2009, 07:43:39 PM »

I'm grumpy today too. Nancy Pelosi was on my TV shaking her finger in my face and got me off to a bad start. Then being mad already I watched all eight Youtubes back to back and ran all the cats and my hubby out of the house. It took me a long time to gather them all back in again.   
  Monkey Devil! She has to shake her finger in order for her mouth to move. 
OMG, JSM!!!!!!!! (where's the "rolling on the floor peeing my pants that was so funny!!!" icon when you need it!!!) 

Back on topic, I still hate the Ants. I WILL NOT watch the LK interview, I don't care if my question was run. Like those lying basturds (mispelled, for a reason!) would ever tell the truth.

Y'know how I'm always threatening to send them off in the TARDIS with Doctor Who? I've changed my mind. I love the good Doctor, he's too cute to subject him to the Ants. I say let's send them to LOST-land, let them do a few time-changes till their noses bleed and their brains (what few they have) explode.

Whew! That felt good! Monkey Devil!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1465 on: May 14, 2009, 07:48:14 PM »

I'm grumpy today too. Nancy Pelosi was on my TV shaking her finger in my face and got me off to a bad start. Then being mad already I watched all eight Youtubes back to back and ran all the cats and my hubby out of the house. It took me a long time to gather them all back in again.   
  Monkey Devil! She has to shake her finger in order for her mouth to move. 
OMG, JSM!!!!!!!! (where's the "rolling on the floor peeing my pants that was so funny!!!" icon when you need it!!!) 

Back on topic, I still hate the Ants. I WILL NOT watch the LK interview, I don't care if my question was run. Like those lying basturds (mispelled, for a reason!) would ever tell the truth.

Y'know how I'm always threatening to send them off in the TARDIS with Doctor Who? I've changed my mind. I love the good Doctor, he's too cute to subject him to the Ants. I say let's send them to LOST-land, let them do a few time-changes till their noses bleed and their brains (what few they have) explode.

Whew! That felt good! Monkey Devil!
  Monkey Devil! I didn't mean to make you laugh Tevye. But it is true. 

I watched the first four minutes that Klaas posted of LKL and couldn't watch anymore while I was at lunch. Made me sick. So I may watch after I take little man out for his walk and I have my alotted three beers or four.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1466 on: May 14, 2009, 07:52:14 PM »

DOIN THE DOC DUMP DANCE!!

We need them bad.     

Thanks Dolce.  I think we all need that doc dump.  I'm feeling grumpy too!

So, I'm going to call it an eary night & wish everyone a great evening.  Maybe tomorrow will bring us those docs!  an angelic monkey

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1467 on: May 14, 2009, 07:56:43 PM »

That first one is close, but the is definitely the same awful grin! I would have been terrified if my mother ever looked at me like that!! The closest she ever came to looking at me like that is the day I got into her makeup, and she wasn't grinnin'. I believe she allowed me to go out and pick my own switch. 

Picking your own switch sucks. 
Looking back on all of this with Caylee, alot of their photos bother me. Jekyll / Hyde.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1468 on: May 14, 2009, 07:57:33 PM »

'Nite Cece.  an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1469 on: May 14, 2009, 07:58:43 PM »

A point of detail: in Capp's post a couple of pages back, she refers to Cindy printing out pics of Casey partying, and confronting Casey with the pics as proof that she has been lying about being at work.

Capp's post portrays this confrontation as happening on July 15 in Cindy's car, with Amy as a witness.  This is not correct, but there has been a lot of confusion about it because (IMO) of the way the story is worded in Amy's interview w/OCSO.  The confrontation took place between Cindy and Casey early-June-ish, and the pics were from the May 25 "Anything But Clothes" party.  Cindy had babysat Caylee that night so Casey could attend a "work event."  So when Cindy found the pics, she printed them out and shoved them in Casey's face. 

Amy tells OCSO that Cindy recounted this previous confrontation to her (Amy) on 7/15 during their car ride to locate Casey at Tony's.  The confrontation didn't happen in the car that day; the story of the confrontation was told to Amy by Cindy that day.  Also, there is a typo in the transcript where "shoved" (in her face) becomes "showed" -- perhaps making the sequence of events even more confusing. 

It is a very interesting interview, typos and all.  Amy tells OCSO's Eric Edwards that at one point Cindy also told her she had not spoken to Casey in a month.  She told Amy that she (Cindy) was present when the trunk was opened.  That she and George were afraid that the horrible stench might be Caylee OR Casey in the trunk...  LIES.    Cindy also lied by telling Amy that she and/or George had made a "tentative report" to the police about the car and/or missing persons, but needed to find Casey to decide whether to "confirm" the report to make it official. Huh????    Here is a portion.

(Notice the lines in red... It is beyond insane how Cindy continues to robotically chant the line, "Casey was an EXCELLENT mother.")

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_A_Huizenga072308.htm

3 EE: Did Grandma, on the 15th when you went over there....
4 AH: Uh-hum (affirmative).
5 EE: ...to Tony's apartment, did she mention at all that she was going over there to
6 look for the child?
7 AH: Yes.
8 EE: Okay, and that was her...
9 AH: She told me...
10 EE: ...primary concern though?
11 AH: Her primary concern was A,trying to figure out, you know, everything with the
12 car. But the primary concern was Caylee.
13 EE: Did she make any statements that you can recall that concern that something
14 bad may have happened to that child?
15 AH: Yes.
16 EE: What did she say?
17 AH: She said that she was worried. She hadn't seem Caylee. She hadn't talked to
18 Caylee in over a month. Uhm, Casey kept saying, "She fine. She's with the
19 nanny." Uhm, and she pretty much you know, said that she thought Casey was
20 an unfit mother and that if this goes on much longer that she would sue for
21 custody of Caylee if it got to that.

22 DR: Why did you, why did she think she was an unfit mom?
23 AH: Uhm, the going out, the partying. She uhm, I don't know if you guys have seen
24 the picture of Casey and the American flag. That's from the no clothes party that
25 we went to in May. Uhm, she pretty much showed that picture, that she had

(33)
Huizenga, Amy/Case #08-069208/GG

1 printed it off from a computer, in her face and said, "You're at work? Huh?" So
2 and that that she had been watching Caylee and Casey had said she was at
3 work.
Uhm, and it was the going out, the partying...
4 DR: That was the no clothes party?
5 AH: Yes.
6 So she was with the mom at the no clothes party?
8 DR: Caylee was?
9 AH: Oh, uh, uh, yeah (affirmative).
10 DR: Okay.
11 AH: I did not think of that, but yeah (affirmative), that would imply that, yes. Uhm, but
12 I mean I know that was the night that that par...that picture was taken and she
13 said that she had been watching Caylee that night. Pretty much was like, "You're
14 at work, huh?

15 EE: So she said she well felt she was an unfit mother? But did...
16 AH: Which Casey had told me that her mom has said to her before.

17 EE: But did she say anything that sticks out in your mind that she may have linked
18 something bad happening to that child with that smell in that car?
19 AH: Only that at first they, because she hadn't talking to Casey either in a month, that
20 they were afraid that it was either Caylee of Casey stuffed in the trunk, uhm, until
21 they got it open. Uhm, once we got to ...
22 EE: So they were afraid that the baby was in the trunk?
23 AH: They were terrified it was either Casey or Caylee.
24 EE: Because of the smell?

(34)

1 AH: Because they has not talked to either of them. Because of the smell. I did not
2 ever smell the smell. Uhm, I've only heard of it.
3 EE: That was in the car...
4 AH: That was in the car.
5 EE: ...traveling to or from?
6 AH: That was in the car traveling to Tony's place from the Florida Mall.
7 EE: Grandma said afraid smell from trunk was Casey...
8 AH: Or Caylee.
9 EE: ...or Caylee?
10 AH: Because the towing company had not been able to get into the trunk because
11 they did not have the keys.
12 EE: So instead of calling the police at that time...
13 AH: Well she told me that she, it was weird because it kind of seemed like she had
14 sort of reported it, but it was like a, tentative reporting. Like she was reporting
15 that maybe something was wrong, but she had to call to confirm that it was. Is
16 what it...
17 EE: Uh-hum (affirmative).
18 AH: ...seemed like to me but I didn't know that was possible. I thought you either
19 reported someone missing or you didn't. Uhm, that seemed a little fly to me, but
20 you know, there was so much other stuff going on at that time that...
21 EE: When did the car get to mom's house?
22 AH: The 30th is when she said that, or on, no, on the 15th. Because she told me that it
23 was that morning that they had gone to get it.
24 EE: And they still hadn't been in the trunk?

(35)

1 AH: The 15th, well that's when they opened the trunk, when they went to, they opened
2 at the lot when they got there.
3 EE: Okay. Because they had the key?
4 AH: Is what her mom told me.
5 EE: But she was nervous that that was going to be...
6 AH: Yes, and telling when it opened.
7 EE: She wasn't sure if she was going to open up, because you...
8 AH: She didn't know what they were going to find.
9 EE: They could smell that before they even opened the trunk?
10 AH: Yes. And the towing company said that they could smell it.
11 EE: That pungent?
12 AH: Yeah (affirmative).
13 EE: Not a pizza box? I know there was pizza boxes in there. Did that...
14 AH: There's no way a pizza box could smell that bad.
15 EE: At that point in time...
16 AH: From what the, from the description of the smell there's no way.
17 EE: Even the grandparents felt at that time, from what she told you ...
18 AH: And...
19 EE: ...that that oh, shit?
20 AH: Until they got that trunk open that's what they were afraid of, yes.
21 EE: That it was going to be the baby or their daughter? Excellent. (Sighs) So, huh.
-------

Okay.  Don't want to keep derailing the Caylee thread with nothing but long Desi posts again like I did last night.  I went in search for clarification after reading Capp's (wonderful as usual) post and came across this interview again.  Thought it might be of interest.  Hugs, Monks!  I'll try to be a more courteous Monkey poster now.  Fewer posts.  Shorter posts.  Working on the grumpiness, too.  Thanks for your kind words.  Monkeys Rule!

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1470 on: May 14, 2009, 07:59:00 PM »

Have a good evening cece 
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1471 on: May 14, 2009, 08:08:52 PM »

OH! OH! OH!!! 

I found one!  Found a picture where that "love" is absolutely beaming from Casey's eyes.  No doubt.  Real love, right there in her eyes, see?  Oh yeah, you can really see the love here.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1472 on: May 14, 2009, 08:09:13 PM »

The Big Bad Wolf!!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1473 on: May 14, 2009, 08:10:01 PM »

Two things I missed while watching the interview, that I now caught. I didn't realize Cindy wrote the lyrics to Caylee's song, how I missed that, I have no idea. That the teddy bears that they are hocking are scented. Scented teddy bears, Cindy did you even for a moment think that perhaps the police officer or child that is handling the scented teddy bear might have an allergy? And my second question is WTF were you thinking putting a scent in a teddy bear, what was the purpose of that? I swear that woman is slowly killing me 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1474 on: May 14, 2009, 08:15:07 PM »

Thanks Desi, Cindy sure had a different view of Casey while talking to Amy, then she did last night.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1475 on: May 14, 2009, 08:15:47 PM »

[quote author=Desdemona link=topic=5033.msg806814#msg806814

Snipped, if this doesn't work I will never do it again...

Okay.  Don't want to keep derailing the Caylee thread with nothing but long Desi posts again like I did last night.  I went in search for clarification after reading Capp's (wonderful as usual) post and came across this interview again.  Thought it might be of interest.  Hugs, Monks!  I'll try to be a more courteous Monkey poster now.  Fewer posts.  Shorter posts.  Working on the grumpiness, too.  Thanks for your kind words.  Monkeys Rule!

[/quote] See I told you a grumpy Desi and a digging for truth Desi.  an angelic monkey Good job. JSM

imaflagal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1476 on: May 14, 2009, 08:16:34 PM »

A point of detail: in Capp's post a couple of pages back, she refers to Cindy printing out pics of Casey partying, and confronting Casey with the pics as proof that she has been lying about being at work.

Capp's post portrays this confrontation as happening on July 15 in Cindy's car, with Amy as a witness.  This is not correct, but there has been a lot of confusion about it because (IMO) of the way the story is worded in Amy's interview w/OCSO.  The confrontation took place between Cindy and Casey early-June-ish, and the pics were from the May 25 "Anything But Clothes" party.  Cindy had babysat Caylee that night so Casey could attend a "work event."  So when Cindy found the pics, she printed them out and shoved them in Casey's face. 

Amy tells OCSO that Cindy recounted this previous confrontation to her (Amy) on 7/15 during their car ride to locate Casey at Tony's.  The confrontation didn't happen in the car that day; the story of the confrontation was told to Amy by Cindy that day.  Also, there is a typo in the transcript where "shoved" (in her face) becomes "showed" -- perhaps making the sequence of events even more confusing. 

It is a very interesting interview, typos and all.  Amy tells OCSO's Eric Edwards that at one point Cindy also told her she had not spoken to Casey in a month.  She told Amy that she (Cindy) was present when the trunk was opened.  That she and George were afraid that the horrible stench might be Caylee OR Casey in the trunk...  LIES.    Cindy also lied by telling Amy that she and/or George had made a "tentative report" to the police about the car and/or missing persons, but needed to find Casey to decide whether to "confirm" the report to make it official. Huh????    Here is a portion.

(Notice the lines in red... It is beyond insane how Cindy continues to robotically chant the line, "Casey was an EXCELLENT mother.")

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_A_Huizenga072308.htm

3 EE: Did Grandma, on the 15th when you went over there....
4 AH: Uh-hum (affirmative).
5 EE: ...to Tony's apartment, did she mention at all that she was going over there to
6 look for the child?
8 EE: Okay, and that was her...
9 AH: She told me...
10 EE: ...primary concern though?
11 AH: Her primary concern was A,trying to figure out, you know, everything with the
12 car. But the primary concern was Caylee.
13 EE: Did she make any statements that you can recall that concern that something
14 bad may have happened to that child?
15 AH: Yes.
16 EE: What did she say?
17 AH: She said that she was worried. She hadn't seem Caylee. She hadn't talked to
18 Caylee in over a month. Uhm, Casey kept saying, "She fine. She's with the
19 nanny." Uhm, and she pretty much you know, said that she thought Casey was
20 an unfit mother and that if this goes on much longer that she would sue for
21 custody of Caylee if it got to that.

22 DR: Why did you, why did she think she was an unfit mom?
23 AH: Uhm, the going out, the partying. She uhm, I don't know if you guys have seen
24 the picture of Casey and the American flag. That's from the no clothes party that
25 we went to in May. Uhm, she pretty much showed that picture, that she had

(33)

1 printed it off from a computer, in her face and said, "You're at work? Huh?" So
2 and that that she had been watching Caylee and Casey had said she was at
3 work.
Uhm, and it was the going out, the partying...
4 DR: That was the no clothes party?
5 AH: Yes.
6 So she was with the mom at the no clothes party?
8 DR: Caylee was?
9 AH: Oh, uh, uh, yeah (affirmative).
10 DR: Okay.
11 AH: I did not think of that, but yeah (affirmative), that would imply that, yes. Uhm, but
12 I mean I know that was the night that that par...that picture was taken and she
13 said that she had been watching Caylee that night. Pretty much was like, "You're
14 at work, huh?

15 EE: So she said she well felt she was an unfit mother? But did...
16 AH: Which Casey had told me that her mom has said to her before.

17 EE: But did she say anything that sticks out in your mind that she may have linked
18 something bad happening to that child with that smell in that car?
19 AH: Only that at first they, because she hadn't talking to Casey either in a month, that
20 they were afraid that it was either Caylee of Casey stuffed in the trunk, uhm, until
21 they got it open. Uhm, once we got to ...
22 EE: So they were afraid that the baby was in the trunk?
23 AH: They were terrified it was either Casey or Caylee.
24 EE: Because of the smell?

(34)

1 AH: Because they has not talked to either of them. Because of the smell. I did not
2 ever smell the smell. Uhm, I've only heard of it.
3 EE: That was in the car...
4 AH: That was in the car.
5 EE: ...traveling to or from?
6 AH: That was in the car traveling to Tony's place from the Florida Mall.
7 EE: Grandma said afraid smell from trunk was Casey...
8 AH: Or Caylee.
9 EE: ...or Caylee?
10 AH: Because the towing company had not been able to get into the trunk because
11 they did not have the keys.
12 EE: So instead of calling the police at that time...
13 AH: Well she told me that she, it was weird because it kind of seemed like she had
14 sort of reported it, but it was like a, tentative reporting. Like she was reporting
15 that maybe something was wrong, but she had to call to confirm that it was. Is
16 what it...
17 EE: Uh-hum (affirmative).
18 AH: ...seemed like to me but I didn't know that was possible. I thought you either
19 reported someone missing or you didn't. Uhm, that seemed a little fly to me, but
20 you know, there was so much other stuff going on at that time that...
21 EE: When did the car get to mom's house?
22 AH: The 30th is when she said that, or on, no, on the 15th. Because she told me that it
23 was that morning that they had gone to get it.
24 EE: And they still hadn't been in the trunk?

(35)

1 AH: The 15th, well that's when they opened the trunk, when they went to, they opened
2 at the lot when they got there.
3 EE: Okay. Because they had the key?
4 AH: Is what her mom told me.
5 EE: But she was nervous that that was going to be...
6 AH: Yes, and telling when it opened.
7 EE: She wasn't sure if she was going to open up, because you...
8 AH: She didn't know what they were going to find.
9 EE: They could smell that before they even opened the trunk?
10 AH: Yes. And the towing company said that they could smell it.
11 EE: That pungent?
12 AH: Yeah (affirmative).
13 EE: Not a pizza box? I know there was pizza boxes in there. Did that...
14 AH: There's no way a pizza box could smell that bad.
15 EE: At that point in time...
16 AH: From what the, from the description of the smell there's no way.
17 EE: Even the grandparents felt at that time, from what she told you ...
18 AH: And...
19 EE: ...that that oh, shit?
20 AH: Until they got that trunk open that's what they were afraid of, yes.
21 EE: That it was going to be the baby or their daughter? Excellent. (Sighs) So, huh.
-------

Hi Monkeys.....Just got caught up reading!! I just have a quick question.....In the above report, it is stated at one point that Sindy was angry because slore told her she was 'working' when she was at the no clothes party and then a few lines down, it sounds like Amy was stating that Caylee was with KC at the party. Do any of you know for sure which it was?

Justice For Caylee  an angelic monkey
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1477 on: May 14, 2009, 08:17:13 PM »

When LK asked Cindy about the "one time" Casey was partying and why, and Cindy said maybe Casey was in shock.  In shock, why, because Caylee was missing???  And George gave her the sideways glance like "what the heck"
  Monkey Devil! Dang you A1, now you are going to make me go watch those dang videos. I wasn't, but this I gotta see. Do you know what part of the interview it was? TIA JSM
Dang me, they oughta take a rope and hang me!!!!  Hahahahah.  It seems like it was toward the end of the interview!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1478 on: May 14, 2009, 08:18:05 PM »

Two things I missed while watching the interview, that I now caught. I didn't realize Cindy wrote the lyrics to Caylee's song, how I missed that, I have no idea. That the teddy bears that they are hocking are scented. Scented teddy bears, Cindy did you even for a moment think that perhaps the police officer or child that is handling the scented teddy bear might have an allergy? And my second question is WTF were you thinking putting a scent in a teddy bear, what was the purpose of that? I swear that woman is slowly killing me 

The scared little kids can be given a "Caylee Bear" in the scent of their choice.  There are five comforting scents to choose from (more may be added later):

1.  Dead body in the damn car
2.  Pizza from a trunk in the FLorida sun for 19 days
3.  Rotting garbage
4.  Sour food in the refrigerator
5.  Plastered dead squirrel

OH!  Look... I found another pic that shows the LOVE in Casey's eyes!  You can't deny it.  That's a look of love alright!

imaflagal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1479 on: May 14, 2009, 08:19:38 PM »

Bad joke here but can't hold back.....Are the bears pizza or gum scented?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.