April 30, 2024, 05:37:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #130 5/12/09 - 5/15/09  (Read 251052 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1480 on: May 14, 2009, 08:20:41 PM »

Picture #35 really ticks JSM off. How dare that little slore wear a rosary around her neck with her boobs hanging halfway out of her dress. And little Mr Lazzaro, I'm sure being Italian was probably Catholic, if not, I can guarantee he would know that rosary beads are not neck wear for slores. They are for praying and in my case usually hanging on the the headboard of the bed.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1481 on: May 14, 2009, 08:21:51 PM »

OMG Desi    And what delightful scents for the children to choose from.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1482 on: May 14, 2009, 08:22:34 PM »

The Big Bad Wolf!!!

THAT'S IT!!! THANK YOU FANNY.    I knew that picture wasn't in my imagination. TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
imaflagal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1483 on: May 14, 2009, 08:22:35 PM »

Two things I missed while watching the interview, that I now caught. I didn't realize Cindy wrote the lyrics to Caylee's song, how I missed that, I have no idea. That the teddy bears that they are hocking are scented. Scented teddy bears, Cindy did you even for a moment think that perhaps the police officer or child that is handling the scented teddy bear might have an allergy? And my second question is WTF were you thinking putting a scent in a teddy bear, what was the purpose of that? I swear that woman is slowly killing me 

The scared little kids can be given a "Caylee Bear" in the scent of their choice.  There are five comforting scents to choose from (more may be added later):

1.  Dead body in the damn car
2.  Pizza from a trunk in the FLorida sun for 19 days
3.  Rotting garbage
4.  Sour food in the refrigerator
5.  Plastered dead squirrel

OH!  Look... I found another pic that shows the LOVE in Casey's eyes!  You can't deny it.  That's a look of love alright!

Ok....now I feel better about my comment....I wasn't the only one thinking pizza..... Monkey Devil!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1484 on: May 14, 2009, 08:24:44 PM »

La, La, La, Can't you feel the loooove tonight?? La, La, La. Monkey Devil!

It's about time for Muffy Bee to swoop in and catch me. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1485 on: May 14, 2009, 08:26:30 PM »

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_A_Huizenga072308.htm

<snipped by Desi>

23 AH: Uhm, the going out, the partying. She uhm, I don't know if you guys have seen
24 the picture of Casey and the American flag. That's from the no clothes party that
25 we went to in May. Uhm, she pretty much showed that picture, that she had

(33)
Huizenga, Amy/Case #08-069208/GG

1 printed it off from a computer, in her face and said, "You're at work? Huh?" So
2 and that that she had been watching Caylee and Casey had said she was at
3 work.
Uhm, and it was the going out, the partying...
4 DR: That was the no clothes party?
5 AH: Yes.
6 So she was with the mom at the no clothes party?
7 AH: Yes.
8 DR: Caylee was?
9 AH: Oh, uh, uh, yeah (affirmative).
10 DR: Okay.
11 AH: I did not think of that, but yeah (affirmative), that would imply that, yes. Uhm, but
12 I mean I know that was the night that that par...that picture was taken and she
13 said that she had been watching Caylee that night. Pretty much was like, "You're
14 at work, huh?
[/b][/u]

Hi Monkeys.....Just got caught up reading!! I just have a quick question.....In the above report, it is stated at one point that Sindy was angry because slore told her she was 'working' when she was at the no clothes party and then a few lines down, it sounds like Amy was stating that Caylee was with KC at the party. Do any of you know for sure which it was?
Justice For Caylee  an angelic monkey

Ooh.  Forgot to mention that, thanks for bringing this up.  It is another misperception that was spread because of the wording in this interview.  Read the parts in blue above, and you'll see how the confusion happened.

EE first thinks Amy has said Caylee was "with the mom" (i.e. Casey) at the party.  But when he follows up for clarification, he drops this, b/c Amy's answer shows that by "the mom" she meant Cindy.  Cindy was babysitting while Casey was supposedly at a work event; of course Casey was really at the ABC party, etc...

Hope that's clear.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1486 on: May 14, 2009, 08:26:33 PM »

The Big Bad Wolf!!!

THAT'S IT!!! THANK YOU FANNY.    I knew that picture wasn't in my imagination. TIA JSM

I about blew up my puter finding that pic and posting it. I'm not real good at screen shots, and photo shop. I'm still sweating. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1487 on: May 14, 2009, 08:28:33 PM »

A point of detail: in Capp's post a couple of pages back, she refers to Cindy printing out pics of Casey partying, and confronting Casey with the pics as proof that she has been lying about being at work.

Capp's post portrays this confrontation as happening on July 15 in Cindy's car, with Amy as a witness.  This is not correct, but there has been a lot of confusion about it because (IMO) of the way the story is worded in Amy's interview w/OCSO.  The confrontation took place between Cindy and Casey early-June-ish, and the pics were from the May 25 "Anything But Clothes" party.  Cindy had babysat Caylee that night so Casey could attend a "work event."  So when Cindy found the pics, she printed them out and shoved them in Casey's face. 

Amy tells OCSO that Cindy recounted this previous confrontation to her (Amy) on 7/15 during their car ride to locate Casey at Tony's.  The confrontation didn't happen in the car that day; the story of the confrontation was told to Amy by Cindy that day.  Also, there is a typo in the transcript where "shoved" (in her face) becomes "showed" -- perhaps making the sequence of events even more confusing. 

It is a very interesting interview, typos and all.  Amy tells OCSO's Eric Edwards that at one point Cindy also told her she had not spoken to Casey in a month.  She told Amy that she (Cindy) was present when the trunk was opened.  That she and George were afraid that the horrible stench might be Caylee OR Casey in the trunk...  LIES.    Cindy also lied by telling Amy that she and/or George had made a "tentative report" to the police about the car and/or missing persons, but needed to find Casey to decide whether to "confirm" the report to make it official. Huh????    Here is a portion.

(Notice the lines in red... It is beyond insane how Cindy continues to robotically chant the line, "Casey was an EXCELLENT mother.")

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_A_Huizenga072308.htm

3 EE: Did Grandma, on the 15th when you went over there....
4 AH: Uh-hum (affirmative).
5 EE: ...to Tony's apartment, did she mention at all that she was going over there to
6 look for the child?
8 EE: Okay, and that was her...
9 AH: She told me...
10 EE: ...primary concern though?
11 AH: Her primary concern was A,trying to figure out, you know, everything with the
12 car. But the primary concern was Caylee.
13 EE: Did she make any statements that you can recall that concern that something
14 bad may have happened to that child?
15 AH: Yes.
16 EE: What did she say?
17 AH: She said that she was worried. She hadn't seem Caylee. She hadn't talked to
18 Caylee in over a month. Uhm, Casey kept saying, "She fine. She's with the
19 nanny." Uhm, and she pretty much you know, said that she thought Casey was
20 an unfit mother and that if this goes on much longer that she would sue for
21 custody of Caylee if it got to that.

22 DR: Why did you, why did she think she was an unfit mom?
23 AH: Uhm, the going out, the partying. She uhm, I don't know if you guys have seen
24 the picture of Casey and the American flag. That's from the no clothes party that
25 we went to in May. Uhm, she pretty much showed that picture, that she had

(33)

1 printed it off from a computer, in her face and said, "You're at work? Huh?" So
2 and that that she had been watching Caylee and Casey had said she was at
3 work.
Uhm, and it was the going out, the partying...
4 DR: That was the no clothes party?
5 AH: Yes.
6 So she was with the mom at the no clothes party?
8 DR: Caylee was?
9 AH: Oh, uh, uh, yeah (affirmative).
10 DR: Okay.
11 AH: I did not think of that, but yeah (affirmative), that would imply that, yes. Uhm, but
12 I mean I know that was the night that that par...that picture was taken and she
13 said that she had been watching Caylee that night. Pretty much was like, "You're
14 at work, huh?

15 EE: So she said she well felt she was an unfit mother? But did...
16 AH: Which Casey had told me that her mom has said to her before.

17 EE: But did she say anything that sticks out in your mind that she may have linked
18 something bad happening to that child with that smell in that car?
19 AH: Only that at first they, because she hadn't talking to Casey either in a month, that
20 they were afraid that it was either Caylee of Casey stuffed in the trunk, uhm, until
21 they got it open. Uhm, once we got to ...
22 EE: So they were afraid that the baby was in the trunk?
23 AH: They were terrified it was either Casey or Caylee.
24 EE: Because of the smell?

(34)

1 AH: Because they has not talked to either of them. Because of the smell. I did not
2 ever smell the smell. Uhm, I've only heard of it.
3 EE: That was in the car...
4 AH: That was in the car.
5 EE: ...traveling to or from?
6 AH: That was in the car traveling to Tony's place from the Florida Mall.
7 EE: Grandma said afraid smell from trunk was Casey...
8 AH: Or Caylee.
9 EE: ...or Caylee?
10 AH: Because the towing company had not been able to get into the trunk because
11 they did not have the keys.
12 EE: So instead of calling the police at that time...
13 AH: Well she told me that she, it was weird because it kind of seemed like she had
14 sort of reported it, but it was like a, tentative reporting. Like she was reporting
15 that maybe something was wrong, but she had to call to confirm that it was. Is
16 what it...
17 EE: Uh-hum (affirmative).
18 AH: ...seemed like to me but I didn't know that was possible. I thought you either
19 reported someone missing or you didn't. Uhm, that seemed a little fly to me, but
20 you know, there was so much other stuff going on at that time that...
21 EE: When did the car get to mom's house?
22 AH: The 30th is when she said that, or on, no, on the 15th. Because she told me that it
23 was that morning that they had gone to get it.
24 EE: And they still hadn't been in the trunk?

(35)

1 AH: The 15th, well that's when they opened the trunk, when they went to, they opened
2 at the lot when they got there.
3 EE: Okay. Because they had the key?
4 AH: Is what her mom told me.
5 EE: But she was nervous that that was going to be...
6 AH: Yes, and telling when it opened.
7 EE: She wasn't sure if she was going to open up, because you...
8 AH: She didn't know what they were going to find.
9 EE: They could smell that before they even opened the trunk?
10 AH: Yes. And the towing company said that they could smell it.
11 EE: That pungent?
12 AH: Yeah (affirmative).
13 EE: Not a pizza box? I know there was pizza boxes in there. Did that...
14 AH: There's no way a pizza box could smell that bad.
15 EE: At that point in time...
16 AH: From what the, from the description of the smell there's no way.
17 EE: Even the grandparents felt at that time, from what she told you ...
18 AH: And...
19 EE: ...that that oh, shit?
20 AH: Until they got that trunk open that's what they were afraid of, yes.
21 EE: That it was going to be the baby or their daughter? Excellent. (Sighs) So, huh.
-------

Okay.  Don't want to keep derailing the Caylee thread with nothing but long Desi posts again like I did last night.  I went in search for clarification after reading Capp's (wonderful as usual) post and came across this interview again.  Thought it might be of interest.  Hugs, Monks!  I'll try to be a more courteous Monkey poster now.  Fewer posts.  Shorter posts.  Working on the grumpiness, too.  Thanks for your kind words.  Monkeys Rule!

Hi Monkeys.....Just got caught up reading!! I just have a quick question.....In the above report, it is stated at one point that Sindy was angry because slore told her she was 'working' when she was at the no clothes party and then a few lines down, it sounds like Amy was stating that Caylee was with KC at the party. Do any of you know for sure which it was?

Justice For Caylee  an angelic monkey
I think the way I am reading it is that the cop said so she was with the mom at the no clothes party, meaning Caylee was with KC's mom while KC was at the party. Not that Caylee was at the party with KC.

It is really hard to read transcripts, but I think that is what is being asked and what Amy is answering to. I'm probably wrong, usually am most of the time. Hope this helps JSM

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1488 on: May 14, 2009, 08:29:14 PM »

Is there any picture of Casey where she isn't showing off her teeth? She always looks so animated 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1489 on: May 14, 2009, 08:29:15 PM »

She will, I just pushed the "im telling on you button".

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1490 on: May 14, 2009, 08:30:00 PM »

When LK asked Cindy about the "one time" Casey was partying and why, and Cindy said maybe Casey was in shock.  In shock, why, because Caylee was missing???  And George gave her the sideways glance like "what the heck"
  Monkey Devil! Dang you A1, now you are going to make me go watch those dang videos. I wasn't, but this I gotta see. Do you know what part of the interview it was? TIA JSM
Dang me, they oughta take a rope and hang me!!!!  Hahahahah.  It seems like it was toward the end of the interview!!
Thanks A1, I am really glad your sister was safe last night. DANG YOU now I have that song in my head.  Monkey Devil!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1491 on: May 14, 2009, 08:32:16 PM »

The Big Bad Wolf!!!

I about blew up my puter finding that pic and posting it. I'm not real good at screen shots, and photo shop. I'm still sweating. 
I'm glad you found it Fanny, I thought I was crazy. I knew that picture was out there I just am not smart enough to find things like that. Good Job.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1492 on: May 14, 2009, 08:32:48 PM »

She will, I just pushed the "im telling on you button".

Dang me, dang me, outta take a rope and hang me!!!! La, la, la.
A1 made me do it!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1493 on: May 14, 2009, 08:33:29 PM »

Yeah, I already made Tevye want a pee in her pants monkey. JSM will get in trouble tonight. I love Muffy Bee.  an angelic monkey

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1494 on: May 14, 2009, 08:34:17 PM »

When LK asked Cindy about the "one time" Casey was partying and why, and Cindy said maybe Casey was in shock.  In shock, why, because Caylee was missing???  And George gave her the sideways glance like "what the heck"
  Monkey Devil! Dang you A1, now you are going to make me go watch those dang videos. I wasn't, but this I gotta see. Do you know what part of the interview it was? TIA JSM
Dang me, they oughta take a rope and hang me!!!!  Hahahahah.  It seems like it was toward the end of the interview!!
Thanks A1, I am really glad your sister was safe last night. DANG YOU now I have that song in my head.  Monkey Devil!
Thank you dear!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
imaflagal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1495 on: May 14, 2009, 08:35:13 PM »

Thanks for answering my questions. Sometimes I feel really brain dead after reading Sindy and slores 'tales'.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1496 on: May 14, 2009, 08:37:18 PM »

Thanks for answering my questions. Sometimes I feel really brain dead after reading Sindy and slores 'tales'.

Hey you, what is a flagal?? Your name says Im a flagal. Just curious. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1497 on: May 14, 2009, 08:37:36 PM »

The unusual (dang) expressions on George's (dang) face during their (dang) interview last night IMO are best observed in Part 5 of the links Klaas posted on page 54 of this thread. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5033.msg805994#msg805994

(One poster on another forum stated George's expressions made him appear as if he were sitting in a dirty diaper...OMG pretty close IMO)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1498 on: May 14, 2009, 08:37:38 PM »

Yeah, I already made Tevye want a pee in her pants monkey. JSM will get in trouble tonight. I love Muffy Bee.  an angelic monkey

I love Muffy Bee too.    an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1499 on: May 14, 2009, 08:37:41 PM »

Is there any picture of Casey where she isn't showing off her teeth? She always looks so animated 
No Rose, I think that is a sign of her sociopathic nature. She tries to smile because that is "what" you are supposed to do in a picture. JMO JSM

Also, JSM has horse teeth like KC and hates to smile in pictures. Usually I have a fake smile on just so my horse teeth don't show. So I think KC is putting it all out there to make her look like she is a smiling normal person, but being the sociopath that she is, she is over animating herself. Hope that makes sense. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.