April 30, 2024, 03:33:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #130 5/12/09 - 5/15/09  (Read 251033 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1500 on: May 14, 2009, 08:39:04 PM »

When LK asked Cindy about the "one time" Casey was partying and why, and Cindy said maybe Casey was in shock.  In shock, why, because Caylee was missing???  And George gave her the sideways glance like "what the heck"
  Monkey Devil! Dang you A1, now you are going to make me go watch those dang videos. I wasn't, but this I gotta see. Do you know what part of the interview it was? TIA JSM
Dang me, they oughta take a rope and hang me!!!!  Hahahahah.  It seems like it was toward the end of the interview!!
Thanks A1, I am really glad your sister was safe last night. DANG YOU now I have that song in my head.  Monkey Devil!
Thank you dear!!!
You are welcome. I was worried, did y'all get storms today?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1501 on: May 14, 2009, 08:39:07 PM »

Thanks for answering my questions. Sometimes I feel really brain dead after reading Sindy and slores 'tales'.
It makes me feel normal and sane   
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1502 on: May 14, 2009, 08:39:30 PM »

Is there any picture of Casey where she isn't showing off her teeth? She always looks so animated 
No Rose, I think that is a sign of her sociopathic nature. She tries to smile because that is "what" you are supposed to do in a picture. JMO JSM

Also, JSM has horse teeth like KC and hates to smile in pictures. Usually I have a fake smile on just so my horse teeth don't show. So I think KC is putting it all out there to make her look like she is a smiling normal person, but being the sociopath that she is, she is over animating herself. Hope that makes sense. 

Did you guys try to make that face? It hurts. That was her trying to be normal smile? Ouch.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
imaflagal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1503 on: May 14, 2009, 08:40:01 PM »

Thanks for answering my questions. Sometimes I feel really brain dead after reading Sindy and slores 'tales'.

Hey you, what is a flagal?? Your name says Im a flagal. Just curious. 
IMA Florida Gal......Live in Tampa....work for Disney.....tell everyone I have a Mickey Mouse job.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1504 on: May 14, 2009, 08:41:41 PM »

When LK asked Cindy about the "one time" Casey was partying and why, and Cindy said maybe Casey was in shock.  In shock, why, because Caylee was missing???  And George gave her the sideways glance like "what the heck"
  Monkey Devil! Dang you A1, now you are going to make me go watch those dang videos. I wasn't, but this I gotta see. Do you know what part of the interview it was? TIA JSM
Dang me, they oughta take a rope and hang me!!!!  Hahahahah.  It seems like it was toward the end of the interview!!

The unusual (dang) expressions on George's (dang) face during their (dang) interview last night IMO are best observed in Part 5 of the links Klaas posted on page 54 of this thread. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5033.msg805994#msg805994

(One poster on another forum stated George's expressions made him appear as if he were sitting in a dirty diaper...OMG pretty close IMO)

He looked most of the time like he was shocked by the answers Spindy was giving, and the rest of the time he was trying not to puke.
Sitting in a dirty diaper might make him look like that. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1505 on: May 14, 2009, 08:41:48 PM »

IMA Florida Gal......Live in Tampa....work for Disney.....tell everyone I have a Mickey Mouse job.

Hmmm, I was thinking it was something like a Fraggle. Like Fraggle Rock. You're new, how you liking the monkey cage??

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1506 on: May 14, 2009, 08:42:25 PM »

Is there any picture of Casey where she isn't showing off her teeth? She always looks so animated 
No Rose, I think that is a sign of her sociopathic nature. She tries to smile because that is "what" you are supposed to do in a picture. JMO JSM

Also, JSM has horse teeth like KC and hates to smile in pictures. Usually I have a fake smile on just so my horse teeth don't show. So I think KC is putting it all out there to make her look like she is a smiling normal person, but being the sociopath that she is, she is over animating herself. Hope that makes sense. 

Did you guys try to make that face? It hurts. That was her trying to be normal smile? Ouch.
Yep, I bet she has TMJ from trying to smile like that. Very Unnatural if you ask me. It's not like she is laughing and the horse teeth show it is more like Grrrrrr I hate you, but am smiling so I look normal. JMO JSM Love you Boo!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1507 on: May 14, 2009, 08:43:25 PM »

Ohhhh PLUS Boo, look, its like she is using all the muscles in her neck to smile. JMO JSM

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1508 on: May 14, 2009, 08:43:34 PM »

Yep, I was practicing in the mirror. My son walked in and said "I see you've had another bad day." 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

imaflagal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1509 on: May 14, 2009, 08:44:31 PM »

Hmmm, I was thinking it was something like a Fraggle. Like Fraggle Rock. You're new, how you liking the monkey cage??
Love this group....so much fun and knowledge found here.
imaflagal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1510 on: May 14, 2009, 08:46:54 PM »

Yep, I was practicing in the mirror. My son walked in and said "I see you've had another bad day." 
Now you got me to singing.....'So You Had A Bad Day'.....do dee do dee do......I will try and stay on topic....sorry.....
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1511 on: May 14, 2009, 08:48:02 PM »

Cindy Anthony...."I see the love in her eyes"   Trying to Snippit here
Cappy, I see love in my Josef's eyes, but that still doesn't mean he won't bite me in the arse if don't let him have his way. Hmmm sounds a lot like KC? George and Cindy don't do what KC wants, i.e. funeral/cremation it comes back to bite them in the butt. KC says no visitation at the jail. JMO JSM 

Hi, JSM. I wish I could find that picture of Casey and Caylee and Casey had that "big, bad wolf" grin on her face. That didn't look like love to me. It scared me, and I am not a baby and the focus of her glare!   

I know the one you are talking about.It was pulled off of a video,right?
Caylee was laying back and Casey was goosing her and laughing. 

It could have been taken the same day, but it was a photo and Casey had on a green top.  She was standing up holding Caylee. I think it was near then end of a video Muffy Bee posted the other day. JMO

Oh,o.k.The one I was thinking about is where they were playing in the floor and she was looking down at Caylee.It did remind me of the big bad wolf.I'll have to find it.

If I am thinking about the same video..listen closely..towards the end ..right before it cuts out..and Casey looks like she is ready to rip into Caylee..because Caylee is carrying on with her..sort of wrestling..Caylee grabs Casey's mouth and is sort of kicking alittle..you will hear someone in the background say something  like..okay that 's it or that's enough ..meaning ending this before Casey goes bonkers on Caylee.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1512 on: May 14, 2009, 08:48:43 PM »

Yep, I bet she has TMJ from trying to smile like that. Very Unnatural if you ask me. It's not like she is laughing and the horse teeth show it is more like Grrrrrr I hate you, but am smiling so I look normal. JMO JSM Love you Boo!

Love you too JSM, how's the babies?? Give Joe a hug from Aunty Boo, tell him I'm watching through my crystal ball.  I only watched a smidge of the youtubes and had enough. I get better info on the monkeys who watched. I was disgusted the LK had them on despite outcry from the public. I hope that was his swan song. As I stated before Hanna Montana would have done a better job interviewing. Oh he tried to ask a hard question here and there, then softened it up during the pause.

Also, I want to know why George has a melt down when Morgan says the word remains, but is perfectly fine with LK describing in detail how Caylee was found, talking about her skull, the flesh, or lack there of, the duct tape, the garbage bags, etc. Not a word from either of them saying they will walk out, nope just sat there. I watched their faces, didn't even flinch! Guess it's b/c LK is paying them and Morgan wasn't eh?

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1513 on: May 14, 2009, 08:48:44 PM »

Fanny, do you have the whole picture? Not the blown up version? If so, can you try and post it please? I remember in this picture or one of them it looked like her neck was going to explode while she was fake smiling. Thank you in advance. Just remember Nancy Pelosi loves you, she just can't say it without her finger going up and down. Sorry off topic JSM running for cover. ........ run...... limp... run.... limp....  Monkey Devil!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1514 on: May 14, 2009, 08:49:52 PM »

Now you got me to singing.....'So You Had A Bad Day'.....do dee do dee do......I will try and stay on topic....sorry.....

I don't think I said welcome to you, SO WELCOME IMAFLGAL!!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1515 on: May 14, 2009, 08:50:17 PM »

I swear you are related to me. I love the dirty diaper comment, that is what he looked like 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1516 on: May 14, 2009, 08:52:41 PM »

snipped>

Fanny, do you have the whole picture? Not the blown up version? If so, can you try and post it please? I remember in this picture or one of them it looked like her neck was going to explode while she was fake smiling. Thank you in advance. Just remember Nancy Pelosi loves you, she just can't say it without her finger going up and down. Sorry off topic JSM running for cover. ........ run...... limp... run.... limp.... 

I have just calmed down from posting the last one, but for you I will try........Ok, I'm going in. Wish me luck! 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1517 on: May 14, 2009, 08:54:35 PM »

Love you too JSM, how's the babies?? Give Joe a hug from Aunty Boo, tell him I'm watching through my crystal ball.  I only watched a smidge of the youtubes and had enough. I get better info on the monkeys who watched. I was disgusted the LK had them on despite outcry from the public. I hope that was his swan song. As I stated before Hanna Montana would have done a better job interviewing. Oh he tried to ask a hard question here and there, then softened it up during the pause.

Also, I want to know why George has a melt down when Morgan says the word remains, but is perfectly fine with LK describing in detail how Caylee was found, talking about her skull, the flesh, or lack there of, the duct tape, the garbage bags, etc. Not a word from either of them saying they will walk out, nope just sat there. I watched their faces, didn't even flinch! Guess it's b/c LK is paying them and Morgan wasn't eh?
One baby now Boo.  I agree, my 5 year old nephew could have done a better interview. Heck so could JSM with about five beers. I would have asked a lot of questions that Conway would never let them answer.

I think the reason George didn't break down about the description of the remains is that Cindy was squeezing him so tight he couldn't move. Could be because LK is paying them, or that they know Cap'n Morgan is onto them and is about to dig deep find the buried treasure. Does that make sense? Luv JSM 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1518 on: May 14, 2009, 08:55:41 PM »

snipped>

Fanny, do you have the whole picture? Not the blown up version? If so, can you try and post it please? I remember in this picture or one of them it looked like her neck was going to explode while she was fake smiling. Thank you in advance. Just remember Nancy Pelosi loves you, she just can't say it without her finger going up and down. Sorry off topic JSM running for cover. ........ run...... limp... run.... limp.... 

I have just calmed down from posting the last one, but for you I will try........Ok, I'm going in. Wish me luck! 

JSM, I think you owe Fanny combat beer. Send her a can so she can recover before going in again!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1519 on: May 14, 2009, 08:57:08 PM »

snipped>

Thanks Fanny. Good Luck!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.