April 30, 2024, 05:22:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #130 5/12/09 - 5/15/09  (Read 251049 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1600 on: May 14, 2009, 10:30:07 PM »

Just a little something I noticed watching the tapes again. Cindy says she could NEVER cut ties with flesh and blood but didn't she do just that with her Mother and Brother Rick. Another lie from that monsters mouth.

And in my veiw with Caylee. I noticed on their foundation they had only one picture of Caylee, that they used over and over on the different pages. But they had a whole page full of pics of themselves and their activities.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1601 on: May 14, 2009, 10:31:44 PM »

A-Z has connection with Amanda Brown Foundation, etc.

Sister, do you know anything about this foundation and why they would associate with Kidfinders?

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1602 on: May 14, 2009, 10:39:51 PM »

Just a little something I noticed watching the tapes again. Cindy says she could NEVER cut ties with flesh and blood but didn't she do just that with her Mother and Brother Rick. Another lie from that monsters mouth.
And in my veiw with Caylee. I noticed on their foundation they had only one picture of Caylee, that they used over and over on the different pages. But they had a whole page full of pics of themselves and their activities.
Yes, I agree Fanny and sleepyhead.  I said this in my first post today. 

Fanny, you are very perceptive to point out the prevalence of Anthony pics vs. Caylee pics on their scam site.  My grumpiness is going through the roof now!  So true.

On that note, Desi will follow Boo and JSM and other bed-bound Monkeys out the cage door for tonight.  Hugs to all, goodnight and sleep well.

God Bless Our Caylee.
 an angelic monkey

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1603 on: May 14, 2009, 10:43:44 PM »

They put to death a man today in Oklahoma who had beaten an 7 year old boy to death and hid the body in a refrigerator.  In Tulsa, they always list the last meal the person eats before they die.  They get to choose anything within reason.  Wanna see a menu, Casey?
How horrible about the boy. They stopped putting the menu up here in Texas for death row inmates.  ::MonkeyWaa:I really can't wait until Darlie Routier has her last meal.

I know when KC has her last if JSM is still alive will eat cornbread, chili, bread pudding and crab puffs as a celebration  Monkey Devil!

Don't forget the Bud Lite. Seemed to be KC's fav. I know that is not your brand, but you can savor it with your meal.  Monkey Devil!

Maybe the State of Florida can save a little money and just offer her a two-pack of Pop Tarts?  I dunno...

Feeling awfully grumpy here... did Caylee get to pick her favorite food for a "last meal?" 

Looking for the pic of Casey and Caylee tonight I had to go to the Youtube that Muffy Bee posted. On it was Caylee dancing in her little tutu and ballet slippers. I have to admit it makes me cry everytime I see her do that, and I have to watch the whole segment. I cannot fast forward through that part or turn my eyes away. To me, it was the essence of Caylee. A baby, a spirit, that only wanted to be a little girl...How can the Anthonys not be furious and livid and heartbroken  that their slore daughter took that away????? What they are doing is NOT the process of grieving. There is no step in grief that allows for this!....I am still mad and grumpy and sad, and to make things worse Nancy Pelosi just accidentally popped up on my TV......

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1604 on: May 14, 2009, 10:48:46 PM »

Was this the one you are looking for, Fanny Mae?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/CJCktv820hA&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/CJCktv820hA&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1605 on: May 14, 2009, 10:50:04 PM »

Yes, I agree Fanny and sleepyhead.  I said this in my first post today. 

Fanny, you are very perceptive to point out the prevalence of Anthony pics vs. Caylee pics on their scam site.  My grumpiness is going through the roof now!  So true.

On that note, Desi will follow Boo and JSM and other bed-bound Monkeys out the cage door for tonight.  Hugs to all, goodnight and sleep well.

God Bless Our Caylee.
 an angelic monkey

Good nite Desi. Going out the cage door myself. I just sent my son out to the deep freeze in the garage for a bag of frozen peas. He just gave me a weird look again. I am sleeping with my laptop under the covers with me tonight.

Good night ya'll. God Bless.   an angelic monkey

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1606 on: May 14, 2009, 10:51:16 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/CJCktv820hA&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/CJCktv820hA&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Bump for Fanny Mae

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1607 on: May 14, 2009, 10:53:26 PM »

Yes, Muffy Bee, thanks. I went back in the thread and I got it. I wanted that picture of Casey and Caylee near the end. I got a screen shot and posted it. Makes me cry to watch it that Youtube.

I have to confess  that I have been a naughty monkey tonight. But mostly it was JSM and A1 that made me do it. I will do my best to try to stay on topic tomorrow.   an angelic monkey

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1608 on: May 14, 2009, 10:55:48 PM »

Okay.  Have a good evening Fanny Mae 

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1609 on: May 14, 2009, 11:00:11 PM »

Feel better Fanny.  'Night Monkeys!

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1610 on: May 14, 2009, 11:04:41 PM »

Nite  ::MonkeyAngel::Monkey's leaving ...
I am sorry I am on the phewn .. I am still reading posts Smile

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1611 on: May 14, 2009, 11:20:39 PM »

Okay.  Have a good evening Fanny Mae 

Muffy I can't watch that vid of Caylee either .......... Ouch.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1612 on: May 14, 2009, 11:39:01 PM »

I know what you mean, Deanie.  The video is too sad.  The music is also very haunting to me, being that it  was written by Eric Clapton after his son Connor fell from the window and died.  My daughter died just minutes after being born prematurely, and I listened to a lot of Clapton (blues) after that.  Several years later, after Clapton's son died and Eric made the CD, a friend gave it to me as a gift.  I listened to it one time.  It's just too painful for me to listen to it.  I don't know how the Anthony's act and do what they do, knowing their grand child was murdered.  My child's death was one of nature and not at the hand of anyone and it was hard enough.   

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1613 on: May 14, 2009, 11:40:25 PM »

I know what you mean, Deanie.  The video is too sad.  The music is also very haunting to me, being that it  was written by Eric Clapton after his son Connor fell from the window and died.  My daughter died just minutes after being born prematurely, and I listened to a lot of Clapton (blues) after that.  Several years later, after Clapton's son died and Eric made the CD, a friend gave it to me as a gift.  I listened to it one time.  It's just too painful for me to listen to it.  I don't know how the Anthony's act and do what they do, knowing their grand child was murdered.  My child's death was one of nature and not at the hand of anyone and it was hard enough.   
Oh Muffy, that breaks my heart.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1614 on: May 14, 2009, 11:42:10 PM »

Goodnight to all the Monkeys that are going to bed. Have a great night.

I think Bill O'Riley could give Cindy a run for her Money. But you know the more they talk the deeper the hole gets. They will be in China by the time trial comes up.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1615 on: May 14, 2009, 11:46:15 PM »

((((((((hugs))))))))))) MuffyBee. So sorry for your loss. I miscarried 2 babies and that was 30 something years ago. I still grieve forthose 2 babies. I don't know how C & G can lay down and go to sleep.

God Bless!
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1616 on: May 14, 2009, 11:53:28 PM »

A-Z has connection with Amanda Brown Foundation, etc.

Sister, do you know anything about this foundation and why they would associate with Kidfinders?
No, I just looked it up and it appears the Browns are no longer in charge and have dissolved their foundation.  When I was reading about them, how odd the wording, sounds so much like the Scamanthonys.  Could not find who the directors, etc. were/are.  If I read correctly, their child has nevr been found.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1617 on: May 15, 2009, 12:06:44 AM »

I know I sound like a broken record but I just cannot see any justification for the Ant's to be LIVE as in recent/interview on the air .. or even as within their Voices on the Depo's and be able to sleep at night. How can they not stand behind Caylee ??
Cindy and George keep saying that they will Fight for Casey because she is their Daughter 
Ok so if Casey was their live in Nanny to Caylee Would they be this CHARMED .. ??

Casey has no Feelings what so ever. She is like a Numb " Rock". She has no substance now more so that she has been entangled within her Daughters Murder. Seemed that the day she was first Arrested she was like a Wild Eyed HOW DARE They arrest me on a F'n Whim ( her words) -As they walked her through the police station ..with her teeth gritty and her Eyes all " I am " and no one is going to ARREST me .. Don't you know who I am ..on her face. Like LE was going to Pay for arresting her. 

Why did she act that way? Why did she have Eye's that were Glazed UP and She Felt at even the Time while Handcuffed she could Spit on the World - Her Face says it all.
She thought OH they will never ever find Caylee ( I have built a entire False World for the last Year) No one is going to be able think I killed my own daughter - All Her actions and inaction's are Psychopath.
If anyone has ever watched one of Casey's named to be favored Movies - American Psycho.
I have seen it. I actually watched it two times in order for me to Understand it .. Its a Mind bender for people " like me" that have no Clue what is to have a Mind like the Character in the Movie.
I am sure Casey thought he/Main Character was a Rock Star from the First time she saw the movie.
Its a disturbing Movie to say the least -
Links - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0144084/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Psycho

Actor Christian Bale is the " American Psycho" he leads in this Video - trailer to the movie
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/8jVNmgHKweU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/8jVNmgHKweU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

It is a wow when you watch this movie because This Characters main concern in his life is his appearance and how people portray him in the outside world and Yet he is a true monster when he gains control of others behind closed doors. It's all mindful and disturbing as the name fits - Psycho. Not Mentally ill .. Sociopath.

Snipped from: http://filmnerds.com/blog/2009/04/16/top-5-movie-delusional-sociopaths/

Patrick Bateman (Christian Bale), American Psycho (2000) - Still Christian Bale’s greatest performance to date, one prior to his superstardom that most saw coming but wouldn’t have been surprised if it didn’t thanks to daring but strange roles like this one. Remorse does not exist for this guy, whose materialistic and superficial nature mirror his psychotic tendencies and fantasies, as his impulses lead to brutal murders he knows he won’t regret. A bored, rich yuppie stockbroker obsessed with upper-class status, Bateman is so in touch with synthetic pop culture, he is out of touch with genuine humanity. Somehow, Bale reined us in here, creating an incredibly likable sicko based on a literary character that some thought could not possibly translate well on screen. Much credit goes to director Mary Harron who seldom works in features anymore but did as good of work as anyone in 2000. Together Harron and Bale created a fascinating character with whom we didn’t mind spending at least two hours (we wanted more!). Robbed of any Oscar recognition, Bale has done fine work since but has yet to top this stunning portrait of an American psycho.

So Sad Cindy and George are trying to portray Casey as " Mom of the Year". I don't think Slore could walk in the same shoes labeled " Mom".  Let alone find herself a Trophy ...
Like comedian Chris Rock says .. When the baby starts calling Grandma " Momma" and the Mom Casey (pam) ... because she lives the 24/7 Night Life... you know the drill.
He actually says: "If a kid calls his grandma 'mama' and his mama 'Pam,' he's going to jail,"
To all the women who leave their kids at home so they can pop some bubbly at the club, Rock has this advice: "Go take care of those kids before they rob me in 10 years."
----
Bottom Line is - Casey had never been accountable, responsible *for Caylee* not even when she was trying ........ hmmph.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1618 on: May 15, 2009, 12:10:22 AM »

Muffy Muffy Oh ..... oh oh .. I have no words. I can't even imagine. I am so sorry that you and your baby went through what you have been through. One thing though Muffy ** I say into you ear ** Your little girl is always with you and One day many years from now you will be with her again and that will be forever ..no pain, no misery .. and it will be Heaven. I promise.

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1619 on: May 15, 2009, 12:19:52 AM »

Deenie a normal human being finds it hard to try to get into the mind of a person like Casey and Cindy.I can see it because I was married to one just like them years ago. In their minds they are above reproach. My ex told our 8 yr old daughter and her cousin that he was God and nobody could touch him. These kind of people care about 3 people...me...myself...and I. They can be the most charming people in the world and turn to the most evil with just a look. IMO Cindy is worse than Casey. My heart aches to think about what lil Caylee's life was like and I just can't imagine the horror of her last minutes on this earth. At the hands of the one who was suppose to protect her. It is just evil evil evil.

God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.