April 30, 2024, 01:54:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #130 5/12/09 - 5/15/09  (Read 251012 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1620 on: May 15, 2009, 12:27:11 AM »

Goodnight Monkeys and Guest. Have a peaceful night. God Bless!

I stand with Caylee Marie!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1621 on: May 15, 2009, 12:28:05 AM »

Deenie a normal human being finds it hard to try to get into the mind of a person like Casey and Cindy.I can see it because I was married to one just like them years ago. In their minds they are above reproach. My ex told our 8 yr old daughter and her cousin that he was God and nobody could touch him. These kind of people care about 3 people...me...myself...and I. They can be the most charming people in the world and turn to the most evil with just a look. IMO Cindy is worse than Casey. My heart aches to think about what lil Caylee's life was like and I just can't imagine the horror of her last minutes on this earth. At the hands of the one who was suppose to protect her. It is just evil evil evil.
Makes Sense doesn't Darla that Cindy trained her little Soldier Casey ... not that I can put all the Evil on Cindy - because Casey as an Ego the size of Alaska and is arrogant as they come.

I wonder too all the rumors of Caylee being bathed 5-6 times a day etc by Cindy.. and Cindy's house being so spic and span and WHITE carpet/furniture...for a Toddler to survive she would have had to been * Caylee walking on broken glass 24/7 .. " Unless it was in a controlled environment or time that Caylee was able to Free" Like Ok its now Music Time your allowed 10 mins to dance on my white Carpet ...off to the bathtub ....... ARrrrrrgh.

I wonder too how Happy was Caylee. I think that Caylee was her happiest when she was in the Backyard. She had no worries. She could not get anything Dirty ... 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1622 on: May 15, 2009, 12:34:35 AM »

So true...I bet she was never allowed to be just a little kid. I just don't see them letting her get dirty. Unless I had to go somewhere my kids got a bath before bedtime and got their faces and hands washed in the morning. When they were little babies they got more baths, but were able to be kids and get dirty. I see in alot of Caylee's pics that the smiles looked to be coaxed.

I am off to bed. Goodnight. Enjoy your post.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1623 on: May 15, 2009, 12:36:15 AM »

Hello Monkeys!  Been lurking to read for days, a little under the weather.  Still catching up, but did read the LKL transcript-what a disappointment (not unexpected though).  I've copied my post back to Mr. King because I seriously doubt it will be approved.  If it is, it prob won't stay long.  Sorry it's so long!

Truth            May 15th, 2009 12:32 am ET

Larry,
I’m a little surprised at the lack of analytical questions you asked. Cindy stated they (Cindy & George) did not expect to receive a salary. She did NOT say they WERE not receiving a salary or WOULD NOT receive a salary in the future. Your follow-up question to that remark should have been, “Are you, George, or Lee receiving any form of re-numeration from KidFinders Network or the Caylee Marie Foundation whatsoever? That should have been followed by, “I understand that you, Cindy , have retired and George is no longer working. Lee stated in his deposition with Attorney John Morgan that he moved back in with you to help financially support the family. He also stated he was employed by company that organizes parking for large events. Cindy & George, how are paying your bills -like your mortgage, utilities, medical, health insurances, taxes, groceries, etc.?

Larry, you really let a lot slide, completely unchallenged (like Brad Conway’s assertion that the duct tape stuck to Caylee’s hair was not wrapped around her skull- documented in Detective Yuri Mellich’s police report; the heart sticker affixed to the duct tape was speculation-Detective Yuri Mellich’s report clearly stated there was an impression as well as sticker residue in the form of a small heart and a heart sticker was found nearby= certifiable, verifiable photographed evidence= fact). You also let Brad Conway and the Anthonys skate on their “the State’s Attorney office and the Prosecution is releasing all this information-how unfair-sob, sob” platform. Your responsibility as a journalist was to point out, to both the viewing audience and the Anthonys & Brad Conway, that Florida has a Sunshine Law, that states that any information requested by the Defense becomes public record BY LAW and as such, is accessible to anyone making a request. As the host, you should have set the record straight and you did not. Instead, you allowed the Anthonys to once again, perpetrate lies…you enabled them.

I read that you pride yourself on coming into an interview without having read up on the guest/situation. No offense Larry, but if this interview is any indication, your viewers would be better served if you did your homework and came better prepared. There was a conspicuous absence of footage showing Cindy & George Anthony in their recent depositions with Attorney John Morgan. Why was that? Perhaps because Cindy & George were far from “being misunderstood”? Rather, they were defiant, contemptuous of John Morgan/ Zenaida Gonzales/ the deposition legal process, and completely out of control…far from the “victims” they asserted themselves to be on your show. Save three straight-forward questions, you furthered their PR campaign more than anything else. I’m really disappointed.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1624 on: May 15, 2009, 12:41:45 AM »

So true...I bet she was never allowed to be just a little kid. I just don't see them letting her get dirty. Unless I had to go somewhere my kids got a bath before bedtime and got their faces and hands washed in the morning. When they were little babies they got more baths, but were able to be kids and get dirty. I see in alot of Caylee's pics that the smiles looked to be coaxed.

I am off to bed. Goodnight. Enjoy your post.
Good Night Darla
Your spot on with your posts  an angelic monkey

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1625 on: May 15, 2009, 12:46:26 AM »

A big Thank You to all of you who posted on LKL's blogs to Larry, the Anthonys, and follow-up responses to the show.     Every time I got to a Monkey moniker (Darla, Brandi, NoRose, JSM, Cappuchino, and everyone else), I laughed to myself and thought, "Atta Boy! Go get'em!".  I'm so proud of you all!  I am so proud of your tenacity and your commitment to Caylee and the many other missing people.  I say we stay on the Anthonys and Casey, until somebody cries "Uncle" or we get a conviction (or maybe four -Casey, Cindy, George, and Lee).  To quote Casey, "Everybody lies..."

Red- please don't ban me for saying so, but I think this board should have been named the Biting Bulldogs or the Four-Legged Chainsaws (as in Jack Russell terriers, once they bite, they don't let go until they decide it's over).   

Forecast for the Day:
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1626 on: May 15, 2009, 12:48:19 AM »

Ispy they are despicable period - The Ants. They will find their Glory soon enough when they figure out that they have to hide for the rest of their lives from society .. before/during/after the trial. They can run their mouths all they want but when it comes down to looking in the Mirror and staring at each other from day to day - because their trapped in their house ..because NO one excepts them in their community .. maybe then they will find enlightenment - yet it will be oh so too late. They have had Miracles of chances to change their positions and come clean yet they both choose the high & mighty road of deceit.. you know the old adage if it is said over and over than it must be true .. Well the thing is there is only 2 people on the planet that convey their believes ( each other)   ..so it is.

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1627 on: May 15, 2009, 12:52:23 AM »

Numbersgirl- is there any way you can check there in Ohio and find out if Mr. Plesea ever owned a car dealership or Rick Plesea?

Can someone recall Cindy's other brother's name? The one who is a nurse and was at the Memorial.  We can check his name too. This would be a good way to verify if MEI on the LKL blogs is telling the truth or just taking us for a ride.  IMO

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1628 on: May 15, 2009, 01:15:58 AM »

Deenie- you're exactly right! Can you imagine what life is really like behind those closed doors on Hopespring Drive?  I bet Lee is gone a lot, intentionally.  We've seen both George and Cindy come out swinging, George shoving protesters, Cindy's screaming fit at J. Blanchard Park with Leonard, Casey's ugly behavior (first call from jail, plus the "lost" jail video from August where she's enraged at her parents), and Lee ripping up people's signs and his arrogance at his deposition.  We're seeing the "real" Anthonys, not their carefully cultivated family persona.  The Bible says "Even a child is known by his actions." (Proverbs 20:11) and "Each tree is recognized by it's own fruit....For out of the overflow of his heart his mouth speaks." (Luke 6:44,45)  Anger management is just one of the issues this family has.  Judging by their behavior in public settings (the aggressive confrontations, the physical force against strangers, unchecked rage and contempt), you can bet this isn't the first time they've behaved that way.  Their lack of inhibition or hesitation to attack another person is very telling, IMO.  They are completely comfortable behaving that way because I believe that is how they've treated each other for a long time, inside their four walls.  I feel so sorry for Caylee and I'm glad she's no longer in that environment.  God had nothing to do with Caylee being killed, that wasn't His plan for her.  However, I am glad that she's been set free, delivered, from a lifetime of Cindy, George, Lee, and Casey.  I don't believe any of them loved her because that house was too small for all four of their egos.

Forecast for the Day:
CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1629 on: May 15, 2009, 01:22:42 AM »

Anyone know about or heard anything about this company?

A-Z Missing Children's Outreach Center,Inc.
7618 Shannon Lane
Zephyrhills, FL 33540
888-705-AZAZ  /  813-715-6060

It is the latest link to be added on the Extreme bass fishing Search , rescue site

http://dennismilstead.fatcow.com/extremesearch/links.html
  I am behind Northern, This is a joke please tell me it is. JSM 

No joke JSM.  Fatcow is a website hosting company that Dennis and all his companies have their web sites hosted on.  He is too simple stupid to know how to do the virtual host setup so you do not see the fatcow bit.
  So he named it fatcow or his IT person named it fatcow as a joke. Either way I really think it is funny if he means fatcow cause he/they are fat or not funny because he thinks he is a fatcow rolling in dough. JSM

I was just nosing around this site.  Click the Upcoming Events and guess who comes up?  National Vigil for Hope  Sunday May 17, 2009   
      Michelle A Bart, Chairperson

There is a picture of 2 hands a big one and a small one and the small one has a red heart in the middle of it.  This is sick.

Then click on Interested in becoming a member

How Can You Join?

To join we need a completed application and membership dues for the first year. Please contact us for more information and a copy of the application.

You must pay a years dues which is 25.00 per year by paypal and to encourage recuits they will give you a 10.00 Visa Gift Card for everyone you recuit.

Just thought this was pretty interesting.

CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1630 on: May 15, 2009, 01:25:06 AM »

Anyone know about or heard anything about this company?

A-Z Missing Children's Outreach Center,Inc.
7618 Shannon Lane
Zephyrhills, FL 33540
888-705-AZAZ  /  813-715-6060

It is the latest link to be added on the Extreme bass fishing Search , rescue site

http://dennismilstead.fatcow.com/extremesearch/links.html
  I am behind Northern, This is a joke please tell me it is. JSM 

No joke JSM.  Fatcow is a website hosting company that Dennis and all his companies have their web sites hosted on.  He is too simple stupid to know how to do the virtual host setup so you do not see the fatcow bit.
  So he named it fatcow or his IT person named it fatcow as a joke. Either way I really think it is funny if he means fatcow cause he/they are fat or not funny because he thinks he is a fatcow rolling in dough. JSM

I was just nosing around this site.  Click the Upcoming Events and guess who comes up?  National Vigil for Hope  Sunday May 17, 2009   
      Michelle A Bart, Chairperson

There is a picture of 2 hands a big one and a small one and the small one has a red heart in the middle of it.  This is sick.

Then click on Interested in becoming a member

How Can You Join?

To join we need a completed application and membership dues for the first year. Please contact us for more information and a copy of the application.

You must pay a years dues which is 25.00 per year by paypal and to encourage recuits they will give you a 10.00 Visa Gift Card for everyone you recuit.

Just thought this was pretty interesting.

Sorry messed the quote thing up.  My 2 cents started with: I was nosing around this site.

Sorry for the confusing even confused myself.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1631 on: May 15, 2009, 01:33:08 AM »

Deenie- you're exactly right! Can you imagine what life is really like behind those closed doors on Hopespring Drive?  I bet Lee is gone a lot, intentionally.  We've seen both George and Cindy come out swinging, George shoving protesters, Cindy's screaming fit at J. Blanchard Park with Leonard, Casey's ugly behavior (first call from jail, plus the "lost" jail video from August where she's enraged at her parents), and Lee ripping up people's signs and his arrogance at his deposition.  We're seeing the "real" Anthonys, not their carefully cultivated family persona.  The Bible says "Even a child is known by his actions." (Proverbs 20:11) and "Each tree is recognized by it's own fruit....For out of the overflow of his heart his mouth speaks." (Luke 6:44,45)  Anger management is just one of the issues this family has.  Judging by their behavior in public settings (the aggressive confrontations, the physical force against strangers, unchecked rage and contempt), you can bet this isn't the first time they've behaved that way.  Their lack of inhibition or hesitation to attack another person is very telling, IMO.  They are completely comfortable behaving that way because I believe that is how they've treated each other for a long time, inside their four walls.  I feel so sorry for Caylee and I'm glad she's no longer in that environment.  God had nothing to do with Caylee being killed, that wasn't His plan for her.  However, I am glad that she's been set free, delivered, from a lifetime of Cindy, George, Lee, and Casey.  I don't believe any of them loved her because that house was too small for all four of their egos.
BUMP

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1632 on: May 15, 2009, 01:47:50 AM »

Numbersgirl- is there any way you can check there in Ohio and find out if Mr. Plesea ever owned a car dealership or Rick Plesea?

Can someone recall Cindy's other brother's name? The one who is a nurse and was at the Memorial.  We can check his name too. This would be a good way to verify if MEI on the LKL blogs is telling the truth or just taking us for a ride.  IMO

Rick Plesea Interview
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5470183/Casey-Anthony-Rick-Plesea-Interview-(Uncle)

YM: Yeah (affirmative) , and i agree with you Nick.  I agree with you Rick, I do.  Let me ask this.  How Often would you actually talk to Cindy?  Before this whole thing happened how often would you guys say you talked? uh, once a month, once a week, once  a year, at Christmas?

RP: Okay.  Uh, usually maybe once or twice a year.  Uh, we'd all used, used to live in Ohio.

YM: Okay

RP: Then my mom and dad moved away in 1989.  And I gave them ten thousand dollars because I had it at the time.

YM: Uh-hum

RP: Oh, to buy their house, which they had.

YM: and you guys got, you have what , two other brothers?

RP: Yeah, I have two older brothers.  Uh, one;s in Port St. Lucie.

YM:  What's his name?

RP: His name is Gary.

YM: The same last name, right?

RP: Yes

YM: Okay, And what was the other one's name?

RP: Uh, Daniel

YM: And where;s he at?

RP: He's, he moved to a place that's in uh, near Bonita Springs, in Ft. Myers area.

Rick then goes on to say that Gary is the recluse, he talks to Dan regulary, and Cindy told him bloggers are scum.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1633 on: May 15, 2009, 01:50:44 AM »

Don't want to create a big 'ole quote stack, so I'll reference this as « Reply #1065 on: May 13, 2009, 10:24:32 PM » on Pg. 54.
Cappuchino- Thanks for posting these e-mails between Cindy & her brother Rick!  Something occurred to me as I was reading Rick's reply to Cindy.  He said that Cindy was only going with Casey's version because she didn't want to lose both Caylee and Casey.  I believe that Cindy knew from the tow yard that Caylee was dead.  I also believe that she knew vaguely where to find Caylee's body because: her steadfast refusal to look for a dead Caylee, coupled with her rage reaction; her obvious lie about the decomp smell in the car (it is inconceivable, as well as scientifically impossible to make a pizza box smell like a decomposing body); her self-confessed alleged suicide notes (why would she have given up hope, if Caylee definitively was not dead, as Cindy asserted repeatedly); and she admittedly had a PI in the same area of the woods months before Caylee's remains were found (why the PI there, why that particular area?).  In view of this, it is my personal belief that Cindy did not want Caylee found by LE because they would be able to ascertain the exact time and cause of  death, as well as link said evidence directly to Casey.  In the end, IMO, Cindy (maybe in conjunction with Jose Baez, per the 2nd PI's testimony) planned for a PI to find Caylee's remains and she/the Anthony family would secretly dispose of the remains permanently...thinking "No body, no case".  Hence, Cindy repeatedly trumpeted Caylee sightings on television and in interviews, even while her PI was looking for Caylee in the woods and poking garbage bags at the abandoned house.  JMO

Forecast for the Day:
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1634 on: May 15, 2009, 01:52:03 AM »

There are also a Trisha and Gail please both from Ohio that signed the "stop the Caylee Doll' petition

# 40: 8:00 am PDT, Mar 22, Trisha Plesea, Ohio
Caylee and Casey Anthony Dolls? Are you serious? This is wrong on so many levels! This will hurt the family more than help them! This cannot be allowed!

# 39: 5:07 am PDT, Mar 22, Gail Plesea, Ohio
Everyone who buys one of these should be ashamed of themselves, plus the people that are promoting this. Making money off of a "precious little angel" who did nothing and lost her life by a "cruel hand". Please stop this immediately! What would you do if it was your child?

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/stop-the-caylee-and-casey-anthony-dolls
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1635 on: May 15, 2009, 02:01:00 AM »

Numbersgirl -what do you know about Spitzer Dodge, Mayfield Heights, Ohio US?
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1636 on: May 15, 2009, 02:11:37 AM »

Another Mei post:

"Christine thank you….but no need to lie…..when it comes to th Anthonys……if you only knew half of what I know about Cindy GEorge , Lee and Especially Casey. Here’s One for you. When the baby was about to be born, I called Cindy and asked about a baby shower, what she needed , etc. She started out saying that Casey was not pregnant…but I stopped her and said Cindy….stop it…everyone knows….now what does the child need!…she paused then said a new pink blanket and some pink one piece oufits..the ones that snap in the front for easy diaper changing. Then I told her how they knew the baby was going to be a girl….she says.” AWWW we have known that the baby was a girl for over 4 week already. Casey wanted to get tested because of her alcohol consumption, and there may have been a problem” Another lie by Cindy……and everyone wonders where Casey gets it?? HAH….Cindy is the pro"

I believe that Mei may be either Mrs. Plesea or Mallory.

I think it is her sister in law. The one who visits Ms. Plesea all the time.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1637 on: May 15, 2009, 02:18:19 AM »

ISPY

I totally agree with what you said.  I don't think this is over for the Anthony's even with Conway seated right next to them for all their phoney baloney interviews.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1638 on: May 15, 2009, 02:20:15 AM »

Northern Rose-thanks so much!  Gary is the nurse if I remember correctly.

Calling all Ohio Monkeys- we're looking for a record of Gary Plesea, Rick Plesea, Dan Plesea, or George Anthony owning/co-owning a car dealership in the 1980's in Ohio.  I'm sorry I can't recall the town name...can a good monkey help me out here?  Once we have the town, we should be able to find a public record of property, business license, or records of back taxes owed/taxes paid by George Anthony.  Rick alludes in his e-mails to Cindy some matter of money being paid off over time in Ohio from George's workman's comp checks...hhhmmm.  TIA!

Any geneologists in the house?  Can we find George Anthony's dad/parents on an LDS website or free geneology site?  Anybody got an Ancestry account?  I'd like to find out who George's dad is to verify the "he worked for his dad at the car dealership" story from Cindy.  TIA!

Forecast for the Day:
CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1639 on: May 15, 2009, 02:21:46 AM »

Numbersgirl -what do you know about Spitzer Dodge, Mayfield Heights, Ohio US?

Dan, Gary and Rick Plesea are brothers of Cindy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.