April 30, 2024, 11:16:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #130 5/12/09 - 5/15/09  (Read 251089 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1660 on: May 15, 2009, 08:29:08 AM »

I know what you mean, Deanie.  The video is too sad.  The music is also very haunting to me, being that it  was written by Eric Clapton after his son Connor fell from the window and died.  My daughter died just minutes after being born prematurely, and I listened to a lot of Clapton (blues) after that.  Several years later, after Clapton's son died and Eric made the CD, a friend gave it to me as a gift.  I listened to it one time.  It's just too painful for me to listen to it.  I don't know how the Anthony's act and do what they do, knowing their grand child was murdered.  My child's death was one of nature and not at the hand of anyone and it was hard enough.   

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1661 on: May 15, 2009, 08:39:17 AM »

I know I sound like a broken record but I just cannot see any justification for the Ant's to be LIVE as in recent/interview on the air .. or even as within their Voices on the Depo's and be able to sleep at night. How can they not stand behind Caylee ??
Cindy and George keep saying that they will Fight for Casey because she is their Daughter 
Ok so if Casey was their live in Nanny to Caylee Would they be this CHARMED .. ??

Casey has no Feelings what so ever. She is like a Numb " Rock". She has no substance now more so that she has been entangled within her Daughters Murder. Seemed that the day she was first Arrested she was like a Wild Eyed HOW DARE They arrest me on a F'n Whim ( her words) -As they walked her through the police station ..with her teeth gritty and her Eyes all " I am " and no one is going to ARREST me .. Don't you know who I am ..on her face. Like LE was going to Pay for arresting her. 

Why did she act that way? Why did she have Eye's that were Glazed UP and She Felt at even the Time while Handcuffed she could Spit on the World - Her Face says it all.
She thought OH they will never ever find Caylee ( I have built a entire False World for the last Year) No one is going to be able think I killed my own daughter - All Her actions and inaction's are Psychopath.
If anyone has ever watched one of Casey's named to be favored Movies - American Psycho.
I have seen it. I actually watched it two times in order for me to Understand it .. Its a Mind bender for people " like me" that have no Clue what is to have a Mind like the Character in the Movie.
I am sure Casey thought he/Main Character was a Rock Star from the First time she saw the movie.
Its a disturbing Movie to say the least -
Links - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0144084/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Psycho

Actor Christian Bale is the " American Psycho" he leads in this Video - trailer to the movie
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/8jVNmgHKweU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/8jVNmgHKweU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

It is a wow when you watch this movie because This Characters main concern in his life is his appearance and how people portray him in the outside world and Yet he is a true monster when he gains control of others behind closed doors. It's all mindful and disturbing as the name fits - Psycho. Not Mentally ill .. Sociopath.

--snip--

Deenie thank you for bringing this back up.  I have not watched fully the American Psycho movie, and had never planned to until it was listed as Casey's favorite movie and noted within her Facebook/MySpace. 
I have watched most of the movie at this point, skipping past certain scenes given their content, but I must say, OMG!  If this were made into a series and the second movie was based on a female - it would mimic Casey.
The cold stoned face, fake smile, the casual way of interaction with others while considering them all "beneath" him and at his disposal....all while keeping a straight face, just reaks of Casey and her smug looks.  Its a look of "I am better than all of you, how dare you judge me" while she is in court, so much that Baez had told her to tone it down.  (We saw this during one court appearance that was live and he whispered to her.)  Her looks while she was coming in and out of jail and in for her weekly check while out on probation was a look of "catch me if you can". 
I hope that the Prosecution sets up a slide show for the jury of the many looks of Casey.  She is one sick b*tch.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1662 on: May 15, 2009, 08:44:24 AM »

Deenie- you're exactly right! Can you imagine what life is really like behind those closed doors on Hopespring Drive?  I bet Lee is gone a lot, intentionally.  We've seen both George and Cindy come out swinging, George shoving protesters, Cindy's screaming fit at J. Blanchard Park with Leonard, Casey's ugly behavior (first call from jail, plus the "lost" jail video from August where she's enraged at her parents), and Lee ripping up people's signs and his arrogance at his deposition.  We're seeing the "real" Anthonys, not their carefully cultivated family persona.  The Bible says "Even a child is known by his actions." (Proverbs 20:11) and "Each tree is recognized by it's own fruit....For out of the overflow of his heart his mouth speaks." (Luke 6:44,45)  Anger management is just one of the issues this family has.  Judging by their behavior in public settings (the aggressive confrontations, the physical force against strangers, unchecked rage and contempt), you can bet this isn't the first time they've behaved that way.  Their lack of inhibition or hesitation to attack another person is very telling, IMO.  They are completely comfortable behaving that way because I believe that is how they've treated each other for a long time, inside their four walls.  I feel so sorry for Caylee and I'm glad she's no longer in that environment.  God had nothing to do with Caylee being killed, that wasn't His plan for her.  However, I am glad that she's been set free, delivered, from a lifetime of Cindy, George, Lee, and Casey.  I don't believe any of them loved her because that house was too small for all four of their egos.
I am not Deenie (nor do I play her on TV...I do not have her fab lips) but I must say GREAT POST!!! 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1663 on: May 15, 2009, 08:48:33 AM »

I know what you mean, Deanie.  The video is too sad.  The music is also very haunting to me, being that it  was written by Eric Clapton after his son Connor fell from the window and died.  My daughter died just minutes after being born prematurely, and I listened to a lot of Clapton (blues) after that.  Several years later, after Clapton's son died and Eric made the CD, a friend gave it to me as a gift.  I listened to it one time.  It's just too painful for me to listen to it.  I don't know how the Anthony's act and do what they do, knowing their grand child was murdered.  My child's death was one of nature and not at the hand of anyone and it was hard enough.   

aww Muffers...I am very sorry for the loss of your little daughter...

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1664 on: May 15, 2009, 09:22:50 AM »

Oh Muffy Bee, I am so sorry. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1665 on: May 15, 2009, 09:29:09 AM »

--snip--

[/quote]Deenie thank you for bringing this back up.  I have not watched fully the American Psycho movie, and had never planned to until it was listed as Casey's favorite movie and noted within her Facebook/MySpace. 
I have watched most of the movie at this point, skipping past certain scenes given their content, but I must say, OMG!  If this were made into a series and the second movie was based on a female - it would mimic Casey.
The cold stoned face, fake smile, the casual way of interaction with others while considering them all "beneath" him and at his disposal....all while keeping a straight face, just reaks of Casey and her smug looks.  Its a look of "I am better than all of you, how dare you judge me" while she is in court, so much that Baez had told her to tone it down.  (We saw this during one court appearance that was live and he whispered to her.)  Her looks while she was coming in and out of jail and in for her weekly check while out on probation was a look of "catch me if you can". 
I hope that the Prosecution sets up a slide show for the jury of the many looks of Casey.  She is one sick b*tch.
[/quote]

There is a second movie...never seen either one...America Psycho 2-Mila Kunis plays the female psycho
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1666 on: May 15, 2009, 09:30:02 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!  I am just a sad blogger

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1667 on: May 15, 2009, 09:31:15 AM »

Oh Muffy Bee, I am so sorry. 

Muffy, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. You have my heartfelt condolences. an angelic monkey

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1668 on: May 15, 2009, 09:36:44 AM »

For JSM and Fanny.

Thank you Desi, you came through again. When I tried to grin like that today I think I tore something in my neck, just sayin'. 
I wouldn't tell my son that, though. He's already tried to sneak my laptop out of the house while I was asleep.   

Fanny,I can remember Sea and I talking about a 12 step program that might be needed after this case.Just saying........

Good morning Monkeys and guests.   an angelic monkey

Monkey Devil!

Actually my hubby and son have tried an intervention serveral times since this started in July. I listened patiently while they made their case. Then I told them to mind their own business, I was here till the end. So now they go around the house shaking their heads and giving me "the look." We have come to an uneasy truce. Actually I have suprised myself. This has been tenacious, even for someone as bullheaded as I always am. I have been through every spectrum of emotion and back several times. I know many if not most here that understands what I mean, and have gone through the same. I pray for us daily.

My neck is much better. I can almost turn it in both direction. Thanks to Deenie for the suggestion of the frozen peas. It worked.

Looks like there was some good sluething during the late night. I am still confused how Kidfinders is taking over the established foundation in Zepherhills.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1669 on: May 15, 2009, 09:41:32 AM »

Hey everyone.....message in musings when you have time!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1670 on: May 15, 2009, 09:44:31 AM »

Northern Rose

Anyone know about or heard anything about this company?

A-Z Missing Children's Outreach Center,Inc.
7618 Shannon Lane
Zephyrhills, FL 33540
888-705-AZAZ  /  813-715-6060

It is the latest link to be added on the Extreme bass fishing Search , rescue site

http://dennismilstead.fatcow.com/extremesearch/links.html

Bumped

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1671 on: May 15, 2009, 09:46:48 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

Just a quick O/T...Drew Peterson is giving his first jailhouse interview this morning on NBC's Today Show, in just a few minutes.

In case anyone wants to tune in.
Thanks. There's another fool that just can't stop himself 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1672 on: May 15, 2009, 09:48:41 AM »

I am very sorry for your loss.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1673 on: May 15, 2009, 09:49:12 AM »

OK this is really weird, on the same day they did the corporate name, address and people changes they also filed a coporation reinstatement on the Amanda Brown Foundation, Inc - Roy Brown 11408 Ventura Way, Tampa.  So they reinstate it and then change the name and everything else?

http://www.amandabrownfoundation.org/

Why would an established foundation associate themselves with Kidfinders????

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1674 on: May 15, 2009, 09:49:42 AM »

And we just don't understand 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1675 on: May 15, 2009, 09:55:12 AM »

OK this is really weird, on the same day they did the corporate name, address and people changes they also filed a coporation reinstatement on the Amanda Brown Foundation, Inc - Roy Brown 11408 Ventura Way, Tampa.  So they reinstate it and then change the name and everything else?

http://www.amandabrownfoundation.org/

Why would an established foundation associate themselves with Kidfinders????
Only way I can answer is money. Money seems to dictate most things.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1676 on: May 15, 2009, 10:07:11 AM »

Did you all notice the part in the LKL show when Larry asked the Anthonys what they thought about Cayle being found so close to their home and George looked down and Cindy got that nanna nanna boo boo look on her face?  Dont they realize LE has been doing this for a long time and know when the evidence and location is this personal it is almost aways traced back to the mother/father/family????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1677 on: May 15, 2009, 10:11:26 AM »

Did you all notice the part in the LKL show when Larry asked the Anthonys what they thought about Cayle being found so close to their home and George looked down and Cindy got that nanna nanna boo boo look on her face?  Dont they realize LE has been doing this for a long time and know when the evidence and location is this personal it is almost aways traced back to the mother/father/family????
Yes, and also something about they didn't know for sure it was Caylee, until many days later with the DNA results. What other child was missing in Orlando, let alone on the same block basically? Come on George.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1678 on: May 15, 2009, 10:12:47 AM »

I'm sorry Muffy.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1679 on: May 15, 2009, 10:14:06 AM »

And we just don't understand 

So I bought a bunch of donuts to go with our coffee.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.