April 30, 2024, 01:58:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #130 5/12/09 - 5/15/09  (Read 251207 times)
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1680 on: May 15, 2009, 10:17:55 AM »

OK this is really weird, on the same day they did the corporate name, address and people changes they also filed a coporation reinstatement on the Amanda Brown Foundation, Inc - Roy Brown 11408 Ventura Way, Tampa.  So they reinstate it and then change the name and everything else?

http://www.amandabrownfoundation.org/

Why would an established foundation associate themselves with Kidfinders????

Good Morning Monkeys

I bet KF lied
I hope a sweet well dressed Monkey emails this foundation all the info they have on KF

Monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1681 on: May 15, 2009, 10:19:48 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!  I am just a sad blogger
Monkey Devil!
Me too, Babies. Have no life?? She really doesn't give us much credit for being multi-taskers. We have families, attend family functions, some of us tend to kids and grandkids, and/or sick relatives and friends and care for our pets. We manage to shop, clean,(err, that one may not get much attention)hold down full time jobs. We wash clothes, garden, go to church and church funtions, some go to college. I'd say we are a pretty sad group.....right. Spindy is a full blow idiot!!!! Yea, Monkeys!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1682 on: May 15, 2009, 10:19:51 AM »

So I bought a bunch of donuts to go with our coffee.   
YUMMY!!!!  I wonder if slore gets coffee & donuts in jail???? If she does I bet their really discusting!!!  Monkey Devil!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1683 on: May 15, 2009, 10:20:29 AM »

OT -- I can not see a thread for the missing Myrtle Beach girl on spring break....  Do we have a thread for her?  Not even sure of her name. But since we have no doc dump I was going to research this case.  I was wanting to read up some on this dissapearance.

Thanks in advance for a link if possible.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1684 on: May 15, 2009, 10:24:36 AM »

MuffyBee- I'm so sorry about your sweet daughter.  I'm praying for you.  I totally agree with your assessment of the Anthonys...no one who has experienced a loss of that magnitude can sit and casually discuss the details, as if they're discussing fashion or the weather.  You are both sweet and wise.  I always look for your posts.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1685 on: May 15, 2009, 10:25:28 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!  I am just a sad blogger
And we just don't understand 

So I bought a bunch of donuts to go with our coffee.   
I love me some donuts
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1686 on: May 15, 2009, 10:27:07 AM »

ISpy I just wanted to say I enjoy your posts.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1687 on: May 15, 2009, 10:27:43 AM »

OT -- I can not see a thread for the missing Myrtle Beach girl on spring break....  Do we have a thread for her?  Not even sure of her name. But since we have no doc dump I was going to research this case.  I was wanting to read up some on this dissapearance.

I'm probably late to the ball as usual...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4976.msg789134#msg789134

Her name is Brittanee Marie Drexel.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1688 on: May 15, 2009, 10:28:25 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4976.0   an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1689 on: May 15, 2009, 10:29:45 AM »

MuffyBee- I'm so sorry about your sweet daughter.  I'm praying for you.  I totally agree with your assessment of the Anthonys...no one who has experienced a loss of that magnitude can sit and casually discuss the details, as if they're discussing fashion or the weather.  You are both sweet and wise.  I always look for your posts.

I wanted to say that I am rarely on when you are, but I always read your interesting, thoughtful posts.   an angelic monkey

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1690 on: May 15, 2009, 10:31:51 AM »

Sorry to post and run, but I'm still catching up.  Have to go out for a while, but plan to BBL to read.  I SO appreciate all the time and effort everyone puts into documenting, investigating, and reporting.  My news station carries so little info and people here have little to no clue.  It's my prayer that God exposes the truth, so Casey and the Anthonys don't get away with anything-first and foremost for Caylee's sake and second for their eternal sake.

Forecast for the Day:
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1691 on: May 15, 2009, 10:32:53 AM »

Thank you Fanny and Lovinlife
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1692 on: May 15, 2009, 10:34:02 AM »

I wanted to say that I am rarely on when you are, but I always read your interesting, thoughtful posts.   an angelic monkey

I am going to be in and out today. We are going out and finish planting in our garden before it rains again.  I am going to try to do so without hurting myself any further. Really wishing we had a doc dump. Maybe if I get my hands really dirty, that will help. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1693 on: May 15, 2009, 10:35:01 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/19463864/detail.html

Casey's Ex-Death Penalty Attorney Releases Statement

Posted: 4:40 pm EDT May 14, 2009Updated: 9:28 am EDT May 15, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's former death penalty attorney, Terence Lenamon, released a statement (read it) Thursday that appears to be a thinly-veiled criticism of Casey's current defense team.
Lenamon says American Bar Association guidelines require conflict free investigation, evaluation and preparation.

Lenamon and defense attorney Jose Baez parted ways over a disagreement about whether Casey should use a mental health defense.

Eyewitness News has been told Baez is keeping very tight control over Casey and her defense, even though he is not a death penalty-qualified attorney and has not yet hired one for his team.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1694 on: May 15, 2009, 10:37:08 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/19463864/detail.html

Casey's Ex-Death Penalty Attorney Releases Statement

Posted: 4:40 pm EDT May 14, 2009Updated: 9:28 am EDT May 15, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's former death penalty attorney, Terence Lenamon, released a statement (read it) Thursday that appears to be a thinly-veiled criticism of Casey's current defense team.
Lenamon says American Bar Association guidelines require conflict free investigation, evaluation and preparation.

Lenamon and defense attorney Jose Baez parted ways over a disagreement about whether Casey should use a mental health defense.

Eyewitness News has been told Baez is keeping very tight control over Casey and her defense, even though he is not a death penalty-qualified attorney and has not yet hired one for his team.
Thanks, I love the part where it says that Baez is keeping very tight control over Casey 
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1695 on: May 15, 2009, 10:41:39 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!!!!

This poor sad blogger had to do laundry yesterday....I was out of clean clothes and the dust bunnies moved in their extended families yesterday.  I think it was Ispy that said we needed to be bulldogs...but there is nothing worse than having a Monkey on your back.

Cindy and George had their few minutes of camera time Wednesday night ..so now it is Baez' turn now. Wonder what kind of crap he has to throw out there?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1696 on: May 15, 2009, 10:42:30 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/05/caylee-anthony-foundation-what-the-anthonys-dont-want-you-to-know/
Caylee Anthony Foundation: What The Anthony’s Don’t Want You To Know
May 15, 2009 by: Express

Casey Anthony May 15
A LOOK BACK

ANTHONY’S FIRST ATTEMPT TO RECEIVE MONEY WAS WHEN CAYLEE WAS MISSING , THAT DID NOT DO WELL AT ALL

The Trust Account moneyat time of shutdown:   The account held less than $2,500. So far, about $500 has been spent on T-shirts, bracelets and other small items, Kelley said.Source

Anthony’s Trust Fund Shut Down:

A trust fund set up to help in the search for Caylee Anthony has been shut down. Both the law firm that administers the fund and the bank where the money was deposited said they’re backing out.   

Attorney Paul Kelley of Bichler & Kelley PA said he’s saddened that his law firm had to make a decision to stop administering the trust fund connected with HelpFindCaylee.com.

Kelley said the trouble started when SunTrust Bank told him they’d been getting harassing e-mails from people critical of the fund, and the bank was shutting down the account. Kelley said his firm got some of those same e-mails.

Kelley said he won’t reveal the exact amount in the fund, but he said it wasn’t much and that all of it spent so far has been used to pay for search-related items, like posters and water for volunteers. He also said he can account for every penny spent and that none of it went directly to the Anthony family.

Anthony family members did not return WESH 2 News’ phone calls about their reaction to the trust fund controversy.   Source:  WESH.com Channel 2 News            POSTED: 1:30 pm EDT September 21, 2008

Why the Anthonys want a NON-PROFIT Foundation

Talk about con-artist well if you didn’t know any before now you do, the Anthonys.  Cindy and George appeared on the Larry King show and proclaimed they would not recieve salaries from their foundation.  Well let’s see they will what recieve “administration fees” same as a salary.  They are quite the partners in crime as they lie to the world and to the FBI.  All the Anthonys have to do is get paid via the term management services like the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.  It’s simply a name game — you are not fooling anybody George and Cindy Anthony.

Furthermore,take a deep breath for this one, the Anthonys will be able to apply for Grants! Yes a non-profit organization has many many ways  to recieve free money/grants.  I did wonder how Kidfinders came up with $30,000 for a boat well it likely came from a grant.

software4nonprofits

FEDERAL GRANTS:

Many people look to the government hoping to find out how to apply for a grant or to get “free money”. However, grants usually go to state and local governments or non-profit organizations, who then use the money to operate assistance programs locally. 

You can visit the Nonprofit Expert site here:  http://www.nonprofitexpert.com/federal_grants.htm

Here’s another site to visit ‘Foundation Center”:  http://foundationcenter.org/findfunders/fundingsources/fdo.html

NATIONAL CENTER MISSING AND EXPLOITED CHILDRENcelebrating25years

This group collected over 29 million dollars in federal funds see their 2007 annual report here:

http://www.missingkids.com/en_US/publications/NC171.pdf
THE BEARS

bob-120x96 The Bears cost $6.36 with logos.  Visit this site American Promotions at:  http://www.ameripromo.com/-c-411.html?osCsid=a18112a96feb656cfeacacf30ed5b0c1

COMMENT LEFT ON LARRY KINGS BLOG FROM SOMEONE WHO REPORTEDLY  KNOWS THE ANTHONY’S

May 13th, 2009 8:29 pm ET  by MEI Note:  This person could be traced through IP address to identify if the Anthonys wanted refute

You both are immoral, sociopathic, and some of the worst people that I have ever been acquainted with. Yes..you know me. In Your letter you talk about love fo family….how about getting out there and finding the REAL killer of this baby?…..or maybe tell everyone in this blog how the Kid Finders Network takes donations in the front door, and then get them out the back door through 2 sign companies that Milstead owns. Also KFN pays for the billboards….which Sherri Milstead owns. I spoke to you about this…both of you…..and what did you tell me?….don’t worry about it….no one knows and the money may as well go to Dennis. Well I do not agree, of course, which is why I walked awayfrom both of you. You are using this child as a meal ticket…period. I Also know, for the readers here, that the reason you go on LKL is because he agrees to not question you, but to repeat questions that you already know are coming…you could not handle a live audience…you would get crucified…again..your words…not mine. George is making $40,000 a year being a spokesman for KFN….how much is Cindy getting? The loopholes in Non-profit are scary. But Florida has both of you figured out. Remember when you Cindy was at Blanchard park?….You told me that you have to go to prove to the media that you are tough and will not let Padilla stomp all over you. You know the real reason was because someone else was going to get a piece of the Caylee money train. Don’t bother calling me….I will record it anyway, and put it away with the rest of the tapes I have.

Both of you are dispicable people. Lee was lucky to get out, and Casey will never get out…you know this…George thinks otherwise, but ............

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1697 on: May 15, 2009, 10:43:47 AM »

If it was anyone but Casey, I might could have some sympathy. She is controlled by a svengali who keeps her isolated and alone, letting her only know and hear what he chooses. It almost reminds me of Anna Nichole and Howard K Stearn. In this case, Casey and Bozo deserve each other. JMO 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1698 on: May 15, 2009, 10:45:34 AM »

May 13th, 2009 8:29 pm ET  by MEI Note:  This person could be traced through IP address to identify if the Anthonys wanted refute.   
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1699 on: May 15, 2009, 10:48:44 AM »

No Rose and Fanny Mae- thanks for the kind words!  Right back atcha ya!  I really enjoy both of your posts, as well as your sense of humor. I shared with my fam Fanny Mae's propensity to throw things at the t.v and her son's intervention attempt.  LOL!  They liked No Rose's violin playing smiley too!
Dolce- we think you look wonderful, Little Mama!  You're going to be such a great mom!

Fellow Monkeys- I enjoy reading all of your posts because each one of you brings something to the table...your unique personality, viewpoints, life experiences, and sense of humor...all the things that make you you.  It was tremendous to see some of your posting on LKL and knowing what a difference a committed group of people can make.  Along with LE, John Morgan, the Grunds, and apparently thousands of other people worldwide, we are standing in the gap for Caylee.  All of together will keep the Anthonys from getting away with this. I am SO proud of you all!

Forecast for the Day:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.