April 30, 2024, 03:11:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #130 5/12/09 - 5/15/09  (Read 251029 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1760 on: May 15, 2009, 03:36:09 PM »

funny, I haven't had a reply from a single sponsor. Not even the odd guy over at Overstock!
OMG that made me LOL   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1761 on: May 15, 2009, 03:38:01 PM »

The Amanda Brown Foundation was mentioned earlier...did you guys happen to notice on this website the butterflies & the phrase
"Help us bring our butterflies home" - hmmm, is this where the Anthonys took liberty with the butterfly tee idea from?

http://www.amandabrownfoundation.org/

I definitely did notice the butterflys.......Hum.... ?   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1762 on: May 15, 2009, 03:41:41 PM »

What a great day Monkeys.  My Min Pin turned 1 yo today, I just found out I'm fully vested in my government pension program, it's Friday and we need a document dump now!!!

I am still educating myself and learned something new today. Thank goodness for Google! I know what a Min Pin is now. 

cute aint they

Do No Evil 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1763 on: May 15, 2009, 03:48:31 PM »

There was something I wanted to comment on that Turbo brought up this morning, and then I forgot  She thinks that Mei posting on LKL blog was actually Cindy's sister-in-law. But I wouldn't know which one, or if they are all married. I have a funny feeling it isn't Rick's wife she was so chummy with 

I have a feeling that anyone that is really related to Cindy has run for cover and hid a long time ago. It sounded more like a person that was hanging with Cin-Cin and listened to her prattle and picked up tidbits from time to time. Someone who put two and two together. There was a woman that I have seen with Cindy before, like the night that Casey was arrested with the protestors outside. I also saw her the night that Cindy and George were argueing with the protestors in the truck. She tried to hold Cindy back. She is a woman that looks to be in her thirties and is rather rotund. She was also inside the house when to LE left with Casey, and she stood outside with Cindy after the LE left and Cindy was on the cell phone. I never knew who this woman was. Just something to toss out there.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1764 on: May 15, 2009, 03:50:57 PM »

There was something I wanted to comment on that Turbo brought up this morning, and then I forgot  She thinks that Mei posting on LKL blog was actually Cindy's sister-in-law. But I wouldn't know which one, or if they are all married. I have a funny feeling it isn't Rick's wife she was so chummy with 

I have a feeling that anyone that is really related to Cindy has run for cover and hid a long time ago. It sounded more like a person that was hanging with Cin-Cin and listened to her prattle and picked up tidbits from time to time. Someone who put two and two together. There was a woman that I have seen with Cindy before, like the night that Casey was arrested with the protestors outside. I also saw her the night that Cindy and George were argueing with the protestors in the truck. She tried to hold Cindy back. She is a woman that looks to be in her thirties and is rather rotund. She was also inside the house when to LE left with Casey, and she stood outside with Cindy after the LE left and Cindy was on the cell phone. I never knew who this woman was. Just something to toss out there.
I know what rotund woman you are talking about, but I don't know who she is either. I bet we don't see her with Cindy anymore 
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1765 on: May 15, 2009, 03:57:56 PM »

Read this over at:

http://www.cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.net/donations.html

All donations made to the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation will be used in strick accordance to the guidelines that this organization has established. Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation will follow all state and federal regulations for non-profits.

I wonder in their world what strick means?  If it is anything like the word strict in our language, the only context they would know it in, is strictly lying.  The either need to get a better proofreader or quit letting Joy write for their website. Monkey Devil!

Also what do they mean that donations will be used in accordance to the guidelines that this organization has established?  Does that mean they get to decide how much is actually going to a charitable cause?  Is there anyway we can try to get this foundation stopped or at least monitored?  Some smart monkey must know.  Give me a clue, I will do anything or write anyone to get something done.

Hugs, Magic     

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1766 on: May 15, 2009, 03:58:57 PM »

funny, I haven't had a reply from a single sponsor. Not even the odd guy over at Overstock!
Me either, and I was so looking forward to hearing from Jonathan 

I think jonathan may have taken a long weekend.....

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1767 on: May 15, 2009, 03:59:33 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/19471201/detail.html

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Attorneys for Casey Anthony are expected to ask a judge to dismiss the defamation suit against her next Tuesday.

Zenaida Gonzalez of Kissimmee claims Anthony's allegations that a babysitter by the same name kidnapped Caylee caused her to lose her job and ruined her good name.

Anthony is in the Orange County Jail, charged with murder in her daughter's death. Caylee's remains were found last December in a wooded area off Suburban Drive near the Anthony family home in East Orange County.

In recent depositions, Anthony's family members said under oath that based on physical description, the woman she was describing is not the same one one suing her. But each also admitted that they never actually met the woman Anthony described.

Friday morning, Gonzalez' attorney Keith Mitnik said he's confident the case will not be dismissed. Mitnik told WESH 2 that they were in the process of amending their original complaint and in Tuesday's hearing will ask that they also be allowed to seek punitive damages against Casey.

"There could be some fireworks," Mitnik said.

Later in the week, another hearing is expected before Judge Jose Rodriguez to determine whether he will order the Anthonys to answer certain questions they would not in their depositions at the offices of Morgan and Morgan last month.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1768 on: May 15, 2009, 04:01:42 PM »

Is it just me or does anyone else hear the song "Building a Mystery" by Sarah McLachlan play when they read over what the A's have said and their foundation??

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1769 on: May 15, 2009, 04:07:06 PM »

Is it just me or does anyone else hear the song "Building a Mystery" by Sarah McLachlan play when they read over what the A's have said and their foundation??

I hear "Hypnotized" by Fleetwood Mac.  But then again, I hear voices behind my file cabinets.

Do No Evil 
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1770 on: May 15, 2009, 04:07:49 PM »

Whatever happened to "Holly"? She was there in the beginning, but like so many others who come into contact with the Toxic Anthony Circus, seems to have disappeared. Hmmmm........

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1771 on: May 15, 2009, 04:08:49 PM »

Read this over at:

All donations made to the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation will be used in strick accordance to the guidelines that this organization has established. Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation will follow all state and federal regulations for non-profits.

I wonder in their world what strick means?  If it is anything like the word strict in our language, the only context they would know it in, is strictly lying.  The either need to get a better proofreader or quit letting Joy write for their website. Monkey Devil!

Also what do they mean that donations will be used in accordance to the guidelines that this organization has established?  Does that mean they get to decide how much is actually going to a charitable cause?  Is there anyway we can try to get this foundation stopped or at least monitored?  Some smart monkey must know.  Give me a clue, I will do anything or write anyone to get something done.

Hugs, Magic     

The first thing wrong with this statement & the website actually up & running is that they have NOT received their "non-profit" status yet...so what if they bring in donations before that, hmm

Yes, their "strick" guidelines  LMAO - no need to comment on that, right?  All of the Anthonys have real issues trying to sound intelligent & yet none of them can write or speak sufficiently.   Even their phrasing is under par.   If they have all this support, it is just inexcusable to publish a website with such glaring errors, much less the scam that it is.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1772 on: May 15, 2009, 04:08:57 PM »

I hear "Hypnotized" by Fleetwood Mac.  But then again, I hear voices behind my file cabinets.
Are you surprized by this Dolce?  Nope, me either!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1773 on: May 15, 2009, 04:11:29 PM »

Are you surprized by this Dolce?  Nope, me either!!!
Nope!   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1774 on: May 15, 2009, 04:12:31 PM »

Whatever happened to "Holly"? She was there in the beginning, but like so many others who come into contact with the Toxic Anthony Circus, seems to have disappeared. Hmmmm........

She is one of the "officers" of the Cayleemarieanthony Foundation. She was one of the first people I thought of besides Murph. She would be "in the know." When she was first speaking in July, I thought she was a pretty level-headed person. Now with her longtime association, she may have drank lots of the koolaid. I also think that she may be the daughter of Kronk's supervisor. JMO

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1775 on: May 15, 2009, 04:15:10 PM »

Read this over at:

Hugs, Magic     

The first thing wrong with this statement & the website actually up & running is that they have NOT received their "non-profit" status yet...so what if they bring in donations before that, hmm

Yes, their "strick" guidelines  LMAO - no need to comment on that, right?  All of the Anthonys have real issues trying to sound intelligent & yet none of them can write or speak sufficiently.   Even their phrasing is under par.   If they have all this support, it is just inexcusable to publish a website with such glaring errors, much less the scam that it is.

I am sure since it is not a non-profit they have STRICT guidelines to funnel as much money to themselves as possible. We shouldn't expect them to lower themselves to go to work and support themselves, do we??? We are such sad bloggers. 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1776 on: May 15, 2009, 04:16:56 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/19471201/detail.html

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Attorneys for Casey Anthony are expected to ask a judge to dismiss the defamation suit against her next Tuesday.

Zenaida Gonzalez of Kissimmee claims Anthony's allegations that a babysitter by the same name kidnapped Caylee caused her to lose her job and ruined her good name.

Anthony is in the Orange County Jail, charged with murder in her daughter's death. Caylee's remains were found last December in a wooded area off Suburban Drive near the Anthony family home in East Orange County.

In recent depositions, Anthony's family members said under oath that based on physical description, the woman she was describing is not the same one one suing her. But each also admitted that they never actually met the woman Anthony described.

Friday morning, Gonzalez' attorney Keith Mitnik said he's confident the case will not be dismissed. Mitnik told WESH 2 that they were in the process of amending their original complaint and in Tuesday's hearing will ask that they also be allowed to seek punitive damages against Casey.

"There could be some fireworks," Mitnik said.

Later in the week, another hearing is expected before Judge Jose Rodriguez to determine whether he will order the Anthonys to answer certain questions they would not in their depositions at the offices of Morgan and Morgan last month.

Go Johnny, Go Johnny...

Here is where Casey's civil attorneys are F'd up yet again....hello drop your counter suit!!  Now, as to the merit of the case, sure the Anthonys described someone named Zanny differently yet admitted that they never met or spoke to her but Casey has not under oath admitted anything but her name.  Also, Cindy herself contradicted what she said in the media despite those facts which in turn did not totally clear this Zeneida Gonzalez, if anything it caused more shadow of doubt for her...the point is there was harm done to this woman's character, her ability to work & raise her family in peace, not to mention the stress it caused so seeking punitive damages to some reasonable degree is established.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1777 on: May 15, 2009, 04:20:11 PM »

Me either, and I was so looking forward to hearing from Jonathan 

I think jonathan may have taken a long weekend.....
I'm sure all the emails wore him out.  They have to throw us a new tidbit of somekind to discuss, I just found myself making comments on LKL blog about Kate Gosselin (Jon and Kate plus Cool hairdo   
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1778 on: May 15, 2009, 04:20:34 PM »

She is one of the "officers" of the Cayleemarieanthony Foundation. She was one of the first people I thought of besides Murph. She would be "in the know." When she was first speaking in July, I thought she was a pretty level-headed person. Now with her longtime association, she may have drank lots of the koolaid. I also think that she may be the daughter of Kronk's supervisor. JMO
Wow! Next to Blink, I think I wanna be your neighbor...hanging out the clothes would so so informative with you around!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1779 on: May 15, 2009, 04:21:11 PM »

Hi Capp.  Good points!  Have they ever shown up to any of the civil depos?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.