April 30, 2024, 06:38:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #130 5/12/09 - 5/15/09  (Read 251060 times)
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #1780 on: May 15, 2009, 04:23:38 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!!! I've been lurking around, but haven't posted in forever.  I started Grad School, so I've been super busy.  Just wanted to say hi and I miss you all. And hi to any new monkeys.

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1781 on: May 15, 2009, 04:24:40 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/19471201/detail.html

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Attorneys for Casey Anthony are expected to ask a judge to dismiss the defamation suit against her next Tuesday.

Zenaida Gonzalez of Kissimmee claims Anthony's allegations that a babysitter by the same name kidnapped Caylee caused her to lose her job and ruined her good name.

Anthony is in the Orange County Jail, charged with murder in her daughter's death. Caylee's remains were found last December in a wooded area off Suburban Drive near the Anthony family home in East Orange County.

In recent depositions, Anthony's family members said under oath that based on physical description, the woman she was describing is not the same one one suing her. But each also admitted that they never actually met the woman Anthony described.

Friday morning, Gonzalez' attorney Keith Mitnik said he's confident the case will not be dismissed. Mitnik told WESH 2 that they were in the process of amending their original complaint and in Tuesday's hearing will ask that they also be allowed to seek punitive damages against Casey.

"There could be some fireworks," Mitnik said.

Later in the week, another hearing is expected before Judge Jose Rodriguez to determine whether he will order the Anthonys to answer certain questions they would not in their depositions at the offices of Morgan and Morgan last month.

Go Johnny, Go Johnny...

Here is where Casey's civil attorneys are F'd up yet again....hello drop your counter suit!!  Now, as to the merit of the case, sure the Anthonys described someone named Zanny differently yet admitted that they never met or spoke to her but Casey has not under oath admitted anything but her name.  Also, Cindy herself contradicted what she said in the media despite those facts which in turn did not totally clear this Zeneida Gonzalez, if anything it caused more shadow of doubt for her...the point is there was harm done to this woman's character, her ability to work & raise her family in peace, not to mention the stress it caused so seeking punitive damages to some reasonable degree is established.

I think Zeneida deserves $50,000 for just having to sit there and endure those horrible depo's and be called "So not a 10" by the likes of Spindy and Nutless. I think everyone in the room should be commended for not going for the jugular on both of them. I'd pay money to see someone bit*h slap both of them. But that's just me.  Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1782 on: May 15, 2009, 04:25:02 PM »

Hi Dolce--just wanted to say your picture is beautiful.  How is everything going?

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1783 on: May 15, 2009, 04:25:11 PM »

funny, I haven't had a reply from a single sponsor. Not even the odd guy over at Overstock!
Me either, and I was so looking forward to hearing from Jonathan 

I think jonathan may have taken a long weekend.....
I'm sure all the emails wore him out.  They have to throw us a new tidbit of somekind to discuss, I just found myself making comments on LKL blog about Kate Gosselin (Jon and Kate plus Cool hairdo   
Wow you are in need of a doc dump!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1784 on: May 15, 2009, 04:25:28 PM »

I have a feeling that anyone that is really related to Cindy has run for cover and hid a long time ago. It sounded more like a person that was hanging with Cin-Cin and listened to her prattle and picked up tidbits from time to time. Someone who put two and two together. There was a woman that I have seen with Cindy before, like the night that Casey was arrested with the protestors outside. I also saw her the night that Cindy and George were argueing with the protestors in the truck. She tried to hold Cindy back. She is a woman that looks to be in her thirties and is rather rotund. She was also inside the house when to LE left with Casey, and she stood outside with Cindy after the LE left and Cindy was on the cell phone. I never knew who this woman was. Just something to toss out there.

Whatever happened to "Holly"? She was there in the beginning, but like so many others who come into contact with the Toxic Anthony Circus, seems to have disappeared. Hmmmm........

She is one of the "officers" of the Cayleemarieanthony Foundation. She was one of the first people I thought of besides Murph. She would be "in the know." When she was first speaking in July, I thought she was a pretty level-headed person. Now with her longtime association, she may have drank lots of the koolaid. I also think that she may be the daughter of Kronk's supervisor. JMO
Since I don't know how to bold or underline  Isn't that cozy if Holly is the daughter of Kronk's supervisor 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1785 on: May 15, 2009, 04:27:06 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!!! I've been lurking around, but haven't posted in forever.  I started Grad School, so I've been super busy.  Just wanted to say hi and I miss you all. And hi to any new monkeys.

Hi Luv. 

Is it raining there?? Don't send it down here.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1786 on: May 15, 2009, 04:27:12 PM »

There could be some fireworks," Mitnik said.   I think we deserve some fireworks 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1787 on: May 15, 2009, 04:27:33 PM »

Hi Dolce--just wanted to say your picture is beautiful.  How is everything going?
Hi LeBron, doing good...just in waiting!  Smile  Thank you and congrats about Grad School!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1788 on: May 15, 2009, 04:28:02 PM »

Good luck in Grad School  Hope you are doing fine 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1789 on: May 15, 2009, 04:29:00 PM »

There could be some fireworks," Mitnik said.   I think we deserve some fireworks 

Well wait,  lets have a bit of fun with this one.  Can we pick where we want the fireworks to be put and go off?? 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1790 on: May 15, 2009, 04:29:45 PM »

Well wait,  lets have a bit of fun with this one.  Can we pick where we want the fireworks to be put and go off?? 
I have at least four ideas 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1791 on: May 15, 2009, 04:30:07 PM »

I have a feeling that anyone that is really related to Cindy has run for cover and hid a long time ago. It sounded more like a person that was hanging with Cin-Cin and listened to her prattle and picked up tidbits from time to time. Someone who put two and two together. There was a woman that I have seen with Cindy before, like the night that Casey was arrested with the protestors outside. I also saw her the night that Cindy and George were argueing with the protestors in the truck. She tried to hold Cindy back. She is a woman that looks to be in her thirties and is rather rotund. She was also inside the house when to LE left with Casey, and she stood outside with Cindy after the LE left and Cindy was on the cell phone. I never knew who this woman was. Just something to toss out there.

Whatever happened to "Holly"? She was there in the beginning, but like so many others who come into contact with the Toxic Anthony Circus, seems to have disappeared. Hmmmm........

She is one of the "officers" of the Cayleemarieanthony Foundation. She was one of the first people I thought of besides Murph. She would be "in the know." When she was first speaking in July, I thought she was a pretty level-headed person. Now with her longtime association, she may have drank lots of the koolaid. I also think that she may be the daughter of Kronk's supervisor. JMO
Since I don't know how to bold or underline  Isn't that cozy if Holly is the daughter of Kronk's supervisor 

I'm pretty sure there is a relation there. I believe it came up when we found out the he was a neighbor of the Ants. If I am wrong, some smart monkey will be sure to tell us.

I am sorry ya'll. But I am having to take Aleve since I came in from the garden. I know it is on the sponsor list for LKL. If it helps, I already had the bottle. 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1792 on: May 15, 2009, 04:30:41 PM »

I have at least four ideas 
Get on it and light them up like the 4th of July NRCG!!

jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1793 on: May 15, 2009, 04:30:51 PM »

As to finding the "real zanny",it would have helped if Ciny would have given OCSO the phone number of Zanny at the git go.  Also, if Casey would have had a sketch of Zanny done immediately, but the ship has sailed on those two things.  It would have helped also if at the time of this Zenaida's questioning if Cindy and/or Casey would have come forward immediately and said, "No, that's not her.", but again that ship has sailed.

As to the Anthonys getting a job instead of living off Caylee, what kind of work can they do?  Pizza delivery is out of the question, who would hire them if they think pizza smelled like that.  Fashion editors?  No, I don't think so.  Hairstylists?  Again, no.  Customer Service Reps?  Nurse? (No way, nursing is based entirely on science and we know how Cindy feels about that).  Car detailing?  Sure, if they went to work for the mob, but I don't think they would want the Anthonys touching anything either.  Car sales?  No, if George drove that car with that smell, you would have to think twice about buying one from them.  Going down the list, there isn't one thing that I can think of that they would be well suited for given their actions over the last (almost) year.  You defniitely would not want them to run a day care center.  Bank teller, public relations rep, ummmmm, I can't think of a suitable job for them.  Anyone else?
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1794 on: May 15, 2009, 04:33:05 PM »

Hi Luv. 

Is it raining there?? Don't send it down here.

Hi! Nope, no rain here.  It's sunny and warm!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1795 on: May 15, 2009, 04:34:52 PM »

If you need some Aleve you take it, you already had them, and if you're hurting take some  an angelic monkey  I can only do basics, and I mean basics, my daughter was losing her temper with me after showing me over and over how to cut and paste. She thinks everyone knows all this stuff, I played in a sandbox in kindergarden not on a computer  Hope you feel better. Can't wait for Tuesday and Lenny 
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1796 on: May 15, 2009, 04:35:33 PM »

Jaggard19 ~ I could use a good cleaning lady, just sayin' 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1797 on: May 15, 2009, 04:36:14 PM »

... I'd pay money to see someone bit*h slap both of them. But that's just me.  Monkey Devil!
Yep, you are SO my neighbor!!!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1798 on: May 15, 2009, 04:36:33 PM »

As to finding the "real zanny",it would have helped if Ciny would have given OCSO the phone number of Zanny at the git go.  Also, if Casey would have had a sketch of Zanny done immediately, but the ship has sailed on those two things.  It would have helped also if at the time of this Zenaida's questioning if Cindy and/or Casey would have come forward immediately and said, "No, that's not her.", but again that ship has sailed.

As to the Anthonys getting a job instead of living off Caylee, what kind of work can they do?  Pizza delivery is out of the question, who would hire them if they think pizza smelled like that.  Fashion editors?  No, I don't think so.  Hairstylists?  Again, no.  Customer Service Reps?  Nurse? (No way, nursing is based entirely on science and we know how Cindy feels about that).  Car detailing?  Sure, if they went to work for the mob, but I don't think they would want the Anthonys touching anything either.  Car sales?  No, if George drove that car with that smell, you would have to think twice about buying one from them.  Going down the list, there isn't one thing that I can think of that they would be well suited for given their actions over the last (almost) year.  You defniitely would not want them to run a day care center.  Bank teller, public relations rep, ummmmm, I can't think of a suitable job for them.  Anyone else?

I don't think there are any other jobs left  They could park cars with Lee 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1799 on: May 15, 2009, 04:37:16 PM »

... I'd pay money to see someone bit*h slap both of them. But that's just me.  Monkey Devil!
Yep, you are SO my neighbor!!!
And she is my long lost sister also 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.