April 30, 2024, 03:06:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #130 5/12/09 - 5/15/09  (Read 251028 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1820 on: May 15, 2009, 04:50:31 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!!! I've been lurking around, but haven't posted in forever.  I started Grad School, so I've been super busy.  Just wanted to say hi and I miss you all. And hi to any new monkeys.
Good luck in Grad School  Hope you are doing fine 

Hey LuvLeBron   
NoRose,we could always go back to school.   Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1821 on: May 15, 2009, 04:51:07 PM »

Jaggard19 ~ I could use a good cleaning lady, just sayin' 
I can picture George cleaning out toilets 

Or septic tanks. 

Spindy could clean out pig stalls. 
Sometimes my place is a pig sty but I don't have any pig stalls.  I do have a litter box though...
Just to clarify...for my cats, not me Monkey Devil!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1822 on: May 15, 2009, 04:51:51 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!!! I've been lurking around, but haven't posted in forever.  I started Grad School, so I've been super busy.  Just wanted to say hi and I miss you all. And hi to any new monkeys.

Hey LuvLeBron   
I couldn't get away from this computer desk long enough to do that 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1823 on: May 15, 2009, 04:52:05 PM »

Monkeys--what is with those teddy bears the Ants had on Larry King?!?!? They're going to give them to cops and first responders...and to give to children who feel lonely. Did ya'll see how small it was??? Stingy!

Not only that, but I don't think Spindy is going to give LE anything. I sent an e-mail to OCSO yesterday to ask if they had been bestowed received any bears from the foundation and have not received a reply. I take that as a "no." 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1824 on: May 15, 2009, 04:52:45 PM »

I have a feeling that anyone that is really related to Cindy has run for cover and hid a long time ago. It sounded more like a person that was hanging with Cin-Cin and listened to her prattle and picked up tidbits from time to time. Someone who put two and two together. There was a woman that I have seen with Cindy before, like the night that Casey was arrested with the protestors outside. I also saw her the night that Cindy and George were argueing with the protestors in the truck. She tried to hold Cindy back. She is a woman that looks to be in her thirties and is rather rotund. She was also inside the house when to LE left with Casey, and she stood outside with Cindy after the LE left and Cindy was on the cell phone. I never knew who this woman was. Just something to toss out there.

Whatever happened to "Holly"? She was there in the beginning, but like so many others who come into contact with the Toxic Anthony Circus, seems to have disappeared. Hmmmm........
What about Christine or Christina that visited Casey in jail the first time she was arrested?
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1825 on: May 15, 2009, 04:54:40 PM »

<snip>

What about Christine or Christina that visited Casey in jail the first time she was arrested?
And where is the video of that so I can pick apart slore? Since I'm a sad blogger and have nothing else to do?

Good to see you doselady!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #1826 on: May 15, 2009, 04:54:54 PM »

Lovin--I left you a msg as well in musings.

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1827 on: May 15, 2009, 04:55:17 PM »

funny, I haven't had a reply from a single sponsor. Not even the odd guy over at Overstock!
Me either, and I was so looking forward to hearing from Jonathan 

I think jonathan may have taken a long weekend.....
I'm sure all the emails wore him out.  They have to throw us a new tidbit of somekind to discuss, I just found myself making comments on LKL blog about Kate Gosselin (Jon and Kate plus Cool hairdo   

We are gonna have to have an intervention  for you. 

Better have one for me too, I followed her over there and posted also. We need documents and we need them now. 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1828 on: May 15, 2009, 04:56:08 PM »

LMAO..What a great sense of humor CC!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1829 on: May 15, 2009, 04:56:12 PM »

I lit a candle. Such a beautiful tribute.  an angelic monkey

Now you have gone and done it, Lovin'! Who was the counsel that was in traffic court on June 11 with whoever the he77 it was???? I am going to get in a snit again about this!!! I told ya'll I am tenacious and hard headed!!   

TY Fanny for lighting a candle, that young man has had it rough all his life.  He and his family sure could use all of the prayers we can give them. 

Soooooo...did you come up with anything?  Who can we call?  I'll do it, although we'll have to hurry, I see it's 4:46pm.

I wish I knew. I know it's the clerks office for traffic court for Orange County. I have hurt myself trying to figure it out. BLINK!!!!! I have begged asked her numerous times. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1830 on: May 15, 2009, 04:56:13 PM »

Just got in. So I take it there is no doc dump today, eh? 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1831 on: May 15, 2009, 04:58:20 PM »

Jaggard19 ~ I could use a good cleaning lady, just sayin' 
I can picture George cleaning out toilets 

Or septic tanks. 

Spindy could clean out pig stalls. 
Sometimes my place is a pig sty but I don't have any pig stalls.  I do have a litter box though...
Just to clarify...for my cats, not me Monkey Devil!

I can see Spindy having a litter box cleaning business. And I would hope her business would be booming. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1832 on: May 15, 2009, 05:00:23 PM »

funny, I haven't had a reply from a single sponsor. Not even the odd guy over at Overstock!

I'm sure all the emails wore him out.  They have to throw us a new tidbit of somekind to discuss, I just found myself making comments on LKL blog about Kate Gosselin (Jon and Kate plus Cool hairdo   

I need some sort of help    But at least on Tuesday Lenny's depo will keep us all busy.

I'm with you.Hubby called for directions to a orthopedic clinic today.I told him I was trying to talk to the WESH guy.Then hubby got mad cause he went down the wrong street.Then the  PoPos gave him a ticket cause he was speeding. 
I'm gonna make a nice dinner.    an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1833 on: May 15, 2009, 05:00:28 PM »

Just got in. So I take it there is no doc dump today, eh? 

Nope! We have sunk to a new low trying to figure out a new career choice for Spindy and Nutless, and posting on the Jon and Kate LKL blog. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1834 on: May 15, 2009, 05:02:48 PM »

I have a feeling that anyone that is really related to Cindy has run for cover and hid a long time ago. It sounded more like a person that was hanging with Cin-Cin and listened to her prattle and picked up tidbits from time to time. Someone who put two and two together. There was a woman that I have seen with Cindy before, like the night that Casey was arrested with the protestors outside. I also saw her the night that Cindy and George were argueing with the protestors in the truck. She tried to hold Cindy back. She is a woman that looks to be in her thirties and is rather rotund. She was also inside the house when to LE left with Casey, and she stood outside with Cindy after the LE left and Cindy was on the cell phone. I never knew who this woman was. Just something to toss out there.

Whatever happened to "Holly"? She was there in the beginning, but like so many others who come into contact with the Toxic Anthony Circus, seems to have disappeared. Hmmmm........

That is an excellent thought. The only thing, after her interview with LE about KC, I doubt if they will let her in the door anymore. JMO

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1835 on: May 15, 2009, 05:04:11 PM »

I need some sort of help    But at least on Tuesday Lenny's depo will keep us all busy.

I'm with you.Hubby called for directions to a orthopedic clinic today.I told him I was trying to talk to the WESH guy.Then hubby got mad cause he went down the wrong street.Then the  PoPos gave him a ticket cause he was speeding. 
I'm gonna make a nice dinner.    an angelic monkey

Maybe you ought to give him a break and miss Nancy Grace tonight. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1836 on: May 15, 2009, 05:09:40 PM »

Fanny,He'll be stuck to Sci-fi by then.He'll be glad to let me watch Nancy Disgrace.  Monkey Devil!
I'm keeping my fingers crossed.Maybe we'll get lucky Monday and it will rain documents. 
Baez is even being quiet.You what happens when it's quiet too long.Something major coming down the pipe.

~ Peter Frampton
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1837 on: May 15, 2009, 05:10:50 PM »

Hey, if I can do it, so can you! It's called "multi-tasking"..lemme show you how it works:
Right now, on my desktop, I have:
Microsoft Word-working on a final paper (just for this class) about teens, pregnancy and STDs...and humility.
iTunes- gotta have music to work by, doncha know (Fleetwood Mac)
Acrobat Reader, so I can read the latest stats from the CDC and Planned Parenthood
Firefox: pages in Sacred(!)Monkeys, online thesaurus, TVGuide (LOST info), FreeRepublic for the news, and 2 sites where pregnant teens share
headphones on (sometimes my neighbors just don't appreciate that I'm an old rock n' roller and my mom was right, I am going deaf!)
business and house phones standing next to the MacBook so I can see them when they ring (not cos I'm deaf, but the music is rather loud)

Oh, but I do have the TV turned off.

So see, it's really simple to go back to school and still be a scared monkey!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1838 on: May 15, 2009, 05:11:01 PM »

Hi Trimm!

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1839 on: May 15, 2009, 05:14:13 PM »

Hey LuvLeBron   

I'm actually gonig to the University of Phoenix, online!!! Haha   Like right now, I'm supposed to be doing work, but I just had to talk to my monkeys!!!
But really, it's great b/c of the flexibility.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.