April 30, 2024, 04:16:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #130 5/12/09 - 5/15/09  (Read 251040 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #200 on: May 12, 2009, 06:40:05 PM »

Fanny Mae I read while I was at work that you fell in a bucket and hurt yourself. I couldn't post at work, I just wanted to tell you JSM is so sorry you hurt yourself. I'm glad no one saw it happen, but good thing your husband was there. I got a pain pill if you need one.  Monkey Devil!

I would take a pain pill right now!!! However, I have been medicating myself with our favorite brew, and I no longer care whether I hurt or not.    I am in relative comfort right now, except when I have to get up and make it to the bathroom. 
I am glad that we didn't have security cameras on our courtyard, so there is not evidence to come back to haunt me. 

I have been using the last part of my body that is not in pain to e-mail LKL and let he know what an admirer I am of his, and what I think of his choice of guests. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #201 on: May 12, 2009, 06:43:23 PM »

Hello Fellow Monkeys!

Been quite busy lately and have not been able to post.  I have, however, read everything that has been happening with LKL, and must tell you that I am proud of all of you.

At this stage, I think LK is anxious to go ahead with the interview.  I believe that he has seen and read all of the feedback that has been sent to his website.  People are talking, and that is what ratings are all about.

I can only hope that he is better prepared to ask the tough questions after seeing the truth from the postings.  I freely admit that I will be watching to see if he steps up and does the right thing by Caylee.

Carry on Monkeys with the good work!   

STEEL I TOTALLY AGREE..HE WILL NOT CANCEL..HE LOVES THIS STUFF..RATINGS ARE RATINGS..THEY DON'T CARE HOW THEY GET THEM......BUT WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE BY WRITING IN TO THE SHOW ABOUT THE QUESTIONS..THE HARD QUESTIONS AND INCONSITENCIES WE WANT TO HEAR THEM ANSWER.  I WILL NOT BE WATCHING....NOR WILL MANY OTHERS DUE TO THE A'S APPEARANCE BUT ALSO AMERICAN IDOL'S SHOW DRAWS FAR MORE AT THIS POINT IN TIME.

MONKEYS PLEASE EMAIL THE SHOW WITH THE HARD QUESTIONS YOU WANT TO HEAR ANSWERED..AND CONTINUE TO PROTEST THE A'S BEING THERE ...

AND YES I AM SHOUTING..I AM THAT MAD AT THIS FAMILY FOR GETTING AWAY WITH MURDER!
I emailed a question to LKL Gypsy. I'm sure it will not get an answer. Basically it was along the lines of Mr King, can you please ask Georgie " how he could eat crab puffs while the REMAINS of his grandaughter was being pieced together like a jigsaw puzzle just around the corner from your house"? I also asked that Mr King put an emphysis on the word REMAINS for George. Like I said, it won't be one of the questions asked of the Ants. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: May 12, 2009, 06:45:28 PM »

Go to the link I posted and look at the photo of Baez.  Monkey Devil!
     He's starting to look like Linda Kenney Baden 

No Rose, you are on a roll today. I can barely post on the blogs without doubled up laughing at you posts.
My daughter is ashamed of me because I'm going after Perez Hilton, I told her to get over it 

NoRose, since it is quiet right now, I need to ask you a question. Who the he77 is Perez Hilton anyhow??? I have only seen him since this Miss Universe thing. Oh, I feel so out-of-it!!! And to think I was once cutting edge.

Don't worry about not knowing how to Twitter. I doubt if Larry does either.   
Don't feel bad Fanny we get People magazine at work and I don't know anyone in that rag unless it is one of the Scamthonys. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: May 12, 2009, 06:45:48 PM »

Gypsy, I have given Larry some questions, but I don't know if they can be answered. With Conway next to them, I'm sure he will keep saying that this question can't be answered, and this question can't. So what are they going to talk about?

What brand of gum Cin-cin chews?
How many bottles of water she drinks a day?
Does she prefer a hickory,fiberglass,or steel handled hammers?
How much hairspray does Gorge use.
In other words......nothing pertaining to the reality of the situation.
I will be fit to be tied by tomorrow night... sorry.I'll try not to be so negative. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: May 12, 2009, 06:47:19 PM »

Got this email. 
Flag this message
Response to your Inquiry (SR# 1-173691220)
Tuesday, May 12, 2009 10:09 AM
"Information.Center@astrazeneca.com" <Information.Center@astrazeneca.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
XXXXXXX
Message contains attachments
AZ Response Tue May 12 11.08.49 2009 Advertising During Offensive Programming (Email Template, Consumer).doc (20KB)

Thank you for sharing your thoughts regarding our advertising. We appreciate your perspective and feedback.

In response to your concern, the company does not purchase advertisement space with the intention of condoning content specific to that channel’s programming.  While I understand your displeasure with the placement of the ad, it is the sole intention of our consumer programs to provide education and information to consumers.
Once again, I thank you for sharing your comments.

If we can further assist you, please contact the Information Center at AstraZeneca at 1-800-236-9933, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. ET, excluding holidays.

Sincerely,

Heather Dilcher
Information Center at AstraZeneca

[/quote

I really do not like this SMUG response.  Drug companies charge huge amounts for their drugs in the USA...more then they do in other countrys.  Then they have the balls to say they are only doing this for their own good..they could care less about the content of the programs they advertise on..well I will be on this company like white on rice..I am sick of the rich drug companies and insurance companies making trillions of profit off the ill health of Americans...and not even hiding the fact that they could care less about what goes on in this country.   Check it out..you can get their drugs cheaper in every country in the world but this one..educate this by gosh!

They could care less if the shows they support have content supporting people like the A's or anyone else..I think I'll try to get a show they do sponsor take a look at them!

Wanted to apologize to Trimm for ending up looking like my words were part of her quoted words I was using..so sorry Trimm..I never want to put words in another Mokeys mouth...I appreciate what all monkeys have to say.
Gypsy you can put words in JSM's mouth any day.  Then if people read my post that you wrote, they would think to themselves WOW that JSM is really a SMART monkey! 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: May 12, 2009, 06:47:23 PM »

I can't find my tweet box, so I'll just have to continue to email and make comments to Larry 
when you sign into twitter there is a What are you doing? at the top and a box directly under it.  That box is your tweet box where you type @kingsthings(space)(your message)

Then you hit the update button below and to the right of the tweet box!  You have 140 characters and it counts down for you as you type at the top and to the right of the tweet box.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: May 12, 2009, 06:48:38 PM »

JSM,that is a good question.It'll never make the cut. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: May 12, 2009, 06:51:47 PM »

Fanny Mae I read while I was at work that you fell in a bucket and hurt yourself. I couldn't post at work, I just wanted to tell you JSM is so sorry you hurt yourself. I'm glad no one saw it happen, but good thing your husband was there. I got a pain pill if you need one.  Monkey Devil!

I would take a pain pill right now!!! However, I have been medicating myself with our favorite brew, and I no longer care whether I hurt or not.    I am in relative comfort right now, except when I have to get up and make it to the bathroom. 
I am glad that we didn't have security cameras on our courtyard, so there is not evidence to come back to haunt me. 

I have been using the last part of my body that is not in pain to e-mail LKL and let he know what an admirer I am of his, and what I think of his choice of guests. 

Hugs to you Fanny. I would hate to have seen me on video when Josef drug me up the stairs and I broke my toe.  I'm sure my fat went flying everywhere.

Keep up the good work with the email. Lubs ya JSM

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: May 12, 2009, 06:51:57 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/05/casey-anthony-she-has-been-very-cooperative-inmate-jail-says.html

Casey Anthony: Jail dismisses report that she freaked out
posted by halboedeker on May 12, 2009 4:57:16 PM
Discuss This: Comments (4) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

"Did Casey Anthony freak out and have to be tied to a bed the day she found out prosecutors were seeking death?" WESH-Channel 2 anchor Martha Sugalski asked. 

That story from a former jail inmate isn't true, the Orange County Jail says.

WESH's Bob Kealing explored the issue this afternoon.

A fellow inmate told RadarOnline.com that Anthony turned misty-eyed and sought help. Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

The inmate, Teri Narsesian, says Anthony "was screaming, 'I'm pissed,' looked directly into my room and said, 'Help me.' " Narsesian said she could do nothing for her. (Kealing said Narseisan was jailed for violating bad-check probation.)

The jail disputed Narsesian's story in a written statement. "There is no indication that the incident, as reported in the tabloid media, ever occurred," jail spokesman Allen Moore wrote.

He added that Anthony "has been a very cooperative inmate." It was the rare instance someone said something nice about Anthony.

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: May 12, 2009, 06:53:45 PM »

Doc dump? Wish I had a crystal ball!  ...that and about 1000 new docs to peruse!  Hmm... Let's do the calculation: 

Anthonys scrambling for a national public platform. 
Kidfinders scrambling in a feeble attempt to refurbish their bad rep. 
Baez uncharacteristically  scrambling out the back door to avoid reporters.
Slow news week so far.
Silence from the SA office and LE.
Not all discovery docs have been made public yet.
LOTS of missing info that we're antsy to see!
Monkeys climbing the cage walls, getting restless.
It's been awhile since we had a substantial one.

Okay, I'll call the odds:  Tomorrow:5%.    Thursday:15%.    Friday:10%   Next week sometime:20%     Who knows when?:50%

Patience is a virtue, but I'm not feeling too virtuous!

Not really the answer I wanted but its not your fault. I'm not feeling very virtuous myself right about now.

I WANT A DOC DUMP AND I WANT IT NOW!!!!!!

I at least want a pic of Baez slinking out the back door of the courthouse after the depos. Something!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: May 12, 2009, 06:53:51 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/05/casey-anthony-she-has-been-very-cooperative-inmate-jail-says.html

Casey Anthony: Jail dismisses report that she freaked out
posted by halboedeker on May 12, 2009 4:57:16 PM
Discuss This: Comments (4) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

"Did Casey Anthony freak out and have to be tied to a bed the day she found out prosecutors were seeking death?" WESH-Channel 2 anchor Martha Sugalski asked. 

That story from a former jail inmate isn't true, the Orange County Jail says.

WESH's Bob Kealing explored the issue this afternoon.

A fellow inmate told RadarOnline.com that Anthony turned misty-eyed and sought help. Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

The inmate, Teri Narsesian, says Anthony "was screaming, 'I'm pissed,' looked directly into my room and said, 'Help me.' " Narsesian said she could do nothing for her. (Kealing said Narseisan was jailed for violating bad-check probation.)

The jail disputed Narsesian's story in a written statement. "There is no indication that the incident, as reported in the tabloid media, ever occurred," jail spokesman Allen Moore wrote.

He added that Anthony "has been a very cooperative inmate." It was the rare instance someone said something nice about Anthony.

well now, she finally found her calling.  She can be the tour guide when they bring in all the new inmates!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: May 12, 2009, 06:53:58 PM »

Gypsy, I have given Larry some questions, but I don't know if they can be answered. With Conway next to them, I'm sure he will keep saying that this question can't be answered, and this question can't. So what are they going to talk about?

I will be fit to be tied by tomorrow night... sorry.I'll try not to be so negative. 

What time does his show come on tv Trimm? I must not have beer so I can read the play by play on the monkeys tomorrow.

PS everytime I read the line under your post with Digger, I think it says Digger the rabid dog. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: May 12, 2009, 06:54:23 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/051209_Inmate_recalls_Caseys_reaction

Frmr inmate recalls
Casey's reaction

Updated: Tuesday, 12 May 2009, 6:11 PM EDT
Published : Tuesday, 12 May 2009, 6:11 PM EDT

* SHANNON BUTLER | FOX 35 News

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - In an exclusive interview with RadarOnline.com, a former Orange County Jail inmate tells the website that Casey Anthony flipped out the day she found out prosecutors wanted to go after the death penalty in her criminal case, adding that prison officials had to restrain her.

The inmate said in the online report, "She had tears in her eyes. She was screaming, 'I am pissed! I am pissed!' She looked into my room and said help me."

Teri Thomas spent time in the jail under the name Teri Narsesian for a violation of probation on a bad check conviction.

Thomas also told RadarOnline.com that she saw everything that happened from her jail cell window, noting that Anthony makes plenty of commissary orders for cookies and candy and has mascara and lipstick in her cell.

But that's not all. Thomas said Anthony keeps her daughter, Caylee Marie, close. "There is a shrine, which was rather disturbing, of her daughter; pictures of both herself and her daughter on a makeshift poster board."

A jail spokesperson confirmed that Thomas was incarcerated at the same time as Anthony, but said her story is a fabrication.

"There is no indication that the incident, as described in the the tabloid media, ever occurred," said Allen Moore. "As we have stated before, Casey Anthony has been a very cooperative inmate who follows jail rules and has created no operational problems or disruptions."

A spokesperson for Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, also claims that Thomas' story is untrue.

Anthony is charged with killing her 2-year-old daughter Caylee. Law enforcement workers and volunteers spent months looking for the girl after she was reported missing in July of last year. Caylee Anthony's remains were found in a wooded area of East Orange County in December 2008.

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: May 12, 2009, 06:56:34 PM »

JSM,that is a good question.It'll never make the cut. 
  Monkey Devil! Yeah I didn't think so.

How about this one... Mrs Anthony, could you please give out the chili and cornbread recipe that you are so famous for, or is it a secret family recipe?

Think that one might make it.  Monkey Devil!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: May 12, 2009, 06:57:19 PM »

What time does his show come on tv Trimm? I must not have beer so I can read the play by play on the monkeys tomorrow.

PS everytime I read the line under your post with Digger, I think it says Digger the rabid dog. 

JSM,I get it at 8:00 central here.

~ Peter Frampton
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: May 12, 2009, 06:58:08 PM »

Gypsy -- Thank you.

Did you watch the LKL program that aired Dec.10?  Not only did LK not ask any hardball questions, the media clips and family photos that were shown of Caylee, Casey, etc. looked like a carefully orchestrated p.r. message. 

It's shocking to hear Cindy say that Casey was on the floor, beside herself, emotional that night (July 15) -- sorry, Cindy, we heard Casey's cold, flat voice speaking matter-of-factly to the 911 dispatch operator, calmly spelling out ZFG's name, including the hyphen.  Zero emotion.  Sorry.

And to hear George say that his reaction was "shocked" when OCSO arrested Casey.  WRONG, Georgie.  Did you forget the smell of that car?  Did you forget pulling investigators aside that night to tell them that you felt your daughter was not being truthful about Caylee's disappearance?

Ooooooh, watching it, knowing that Caylee's remains would be found the day after this aired ... makes the blood boil!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ndga-NzEIs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbNCHyDa83Y

Hope these work.  It appears to me that for some reason the videos posted on youtube of this LKL appearance are being yanked right and left!  It took me several tries to find this one.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: May 12, 2009, 06:58:24 PM »

Just wanted to pass this on.
http://www.bloggernews.net/120854

Justice For Caylee!!

Thanks for all the warm fuzzy Monkey welcomes!! 

OMG!!!  Thanks for the link. This looks like a toxic brew to me. 

All I can muster is O FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WHY?!
  Don't the Cummings & Sheffields watch the news or read, since Haleigh has been missing is perfectly understandable but before Haleigh's been missing?    Unfortunately, Caylee & Haleigh have something in common, they both were not blessed with respectable, decent & stable families - each and everyone of these individuals are shady & a hot mess, nothing good could come of them banning together, even in prayer the Anthonys, KFN & NLHF's  intentions are extremely questionable.   I won't be down but for a few a day, but I must admit I'm having a really bad day with all of this - I have no reservations on the final outcome, just frustrated & upset with how these people can live with themselves - their actions are just reprehensible.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: May 12, 2009, 06:58:40 PM »

Doc dump? Wish I had a crystal ball!  ...that and about 1000 new docs to peruse!  Hmm... Let's do the calculation: 

Slow news week so far.

Okay, I'll call the odds:  Tomorrow:5%.    Thursday:15%.    Friday:10%   Next week sometime:20%     Who knows when?:50%

Not really the answer I wanted but its not your fault. I'm not feeling very virtuous myself right about now.

I at least want a pic of Baez slinking out the back door of the courthouse after the depos. Something!
Fanny, JSM says go have another beer. I like you when you are fired up.  PS that kitty scares me.

imaflagal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #218 on: May 12, 2009, 06:58:55 PM »

Slow news week so far.

Everytime I see those eyes I think of Sindy!! 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: May 12, 2009, 06:59:37 PM »

JSM,I get it at 8:00 central here.
So same time here thanks!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.