April 30, 2024, 04:12:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #130 5/12/09 - 5/15/09  (Read 251038 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: May 12, 2009, 07:42:31 PM »

Just wanted to pass this on.
http://www.bloggernews.net/120854
Justice For Caylee!!
Thanks for all the warm fuzzy Monkey welcomes!! 

OMG!!!  Thanks for the link. This looks like a toxic brew to me. 

All I can muster is O FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WHY?!
  Don't the Cummings & Sheffields watch the news or read, since Haleigh has been missing is perfectly understandable but before Haleigh's been missing?    Unfortunately, Caylee & Haleigh have something in common, they both were not blessed with respectable, decent & stable families - each and everyone of these individuals are shady & a hot mess, nothing good could come of them banning together, even in prayer the Anthonys, KFN & NLHF's  intentions are extremely questionable.   I won't be down but for a few a day, but I must admit I'm having a really bad day with all of this - I have no reservations on the final outcome, just frustrated & upset with how these people can live with themselves - their actions are just reprehensible.
Yeah.  The "National Vigil for Hope," courtesy of our favorite public relations person who should know better than to show herself in public.  Lovely.  However, I can't really blame the Cummingses, IMO.  It's publicity for Haleigh's case.  <sigh> 

I understand how you feel, Capp.  (( hugs ))  It's rough sometimes.  I had to take a break, and my newly refreshed tough exterior is already feeling rather fragile d/t the past couple of days' baloney.  I keep chanting to myself, per CBB, "Casey's going down.  Casey's going down.  Casey's going down."

I pray she's right.  (Cue the cheerleaders?)(For Capp the once and forever cheerleader?)

NO WAY will I watch LKL tomorrow night or ever again.

An encore performance for Capp and Desi!

Awws tks u DESILU and FANNY...my pom poms will be shaking by tomorrow, just today not so much

My mood may be a tad altered today but nothing could prevent me from saying that all of our monkeys did a tremendous job & continue to warm the heart with your compassion & advocacy on behalf of children.   We here at Scared Monkeys truly exemplify the concept of one voice turning into a massive choir - I adore and say 3 cheers to each and every one of you!   
an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #241 on: May 12, 2009, 07:42:46 PM »

http://texasequusearch.org/2009/02/haleigh-cummings-search-ends-for-now/
Hi there JSM, I'm not Capp (lol) but I remember TES searching in Satsuma.  Here's a TES link showing their notice that they were having to end the search, in February.  I believe when they searched on horseback, the daddy rode with Tim Miller.  Tim was very sympathetic.

Not sure who invited TES to come, though, since that was part of your question.

Yep, and TES moved out abruptly and said that Putnam County SO asked them to leave, and SO said the didn't.  A little controversy there but TES did go on to find a missing child somewhere else. IIRC.

TES won many hearts during the Caylee searches.
Thanks Fanny. I wasn't sure about TM or TES searching. I love me some Tim Miller and TES, I love it even better they are from TEXAS 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: May 12, 2009, 07:43:51 PM »

JVM said that the new death penalty lawyer will come to court with Bozo on May 28. That means Bozo has got 15 days to hustle around and beg for chose from the many defense lawyer just clamoring to make his debut in court. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #243 on: May 12, 2009, 07:45:49 PM »

I tried to get on LKL blog earlier just to read, it was at 1017 comments and my machine at work froze up !
So, they will be on and my TV won't be on LKL.
Hope they make asses of themselves and choke on whatever they eat on their free trip.
I am quite serious about NOT watching it. Tonite, he is having Elizabeth Edwards on, his ratings should be thru the roof. And they will be tomorrow alos, probably as the banners are advertising the EVIL Anthony bunch.
Getting back to what DP lawyers, any other lawyer would have to sign an agreement with Casey, just like Linda Fat Bum Ugly Hair did and I can't see someone else taking Casey on pro bono or with a loose financial agreement. A DP trial will take lots of time and perhaps there is one who has sufficient monies and reputation who would, but in all seriousness, why would any good lawyer do so ?
That is what I am thinking about why no announcement .. no one has signed on for this draining and daunting task. Of defending her. I am going to watch American Idol and be done with LKL and the Anthony family for a while.   
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: May 12, 2009, 07:48:11 PM »

according to DC's site he is all over it:

Haleigh Ann Marie Cummings went missing on February 10, 2009 in the middle of the night from her home in Satsuma, Florida. D&A Investigations, Inc. have been investigating the circumstances surrounding Haleigh’s disappearance since February, at the request of a Family member. If you have any information about Haleigh’s disappearance or whereabouts . . .
Please contact:

Putnam County Sheriff's Office at 386.329.0808 or: 
D&A Investigations, Inc. at: 407.865.7152

Thanks, Northern Rose.  Oh boi.  Please contact Dominic Casey so he can tromp through the underbrush poking around with his super handy private-eye poking stick.  Send him your tips so he can track down Hayleigh by calling all the psychics... For an extra fee, he'll poke around with the stick WHILE ON THE PHONE with the psychic of your choice!  Call within the next ten minutes and he'll throw in some wimpy pocket-knife garbage-bag-slashing at no extra charge!

Grrrrrr!

(Ewww, Fanny.  Did you HAVE to go there re Cindy rubbing on Rob?  My poor eyeballs never recovered from Cindy's highly icky rub-a-thon with him that day at JBP.  However, I'm likin' your suggestion about a Cobra-Dominic matchup.  Oh yeah.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: May 12, 2009, 07:48:26 PM »

Fanny said..

Any one of those whould be great!! Larry doesn't have the ballz to do it though. If he did, the Anthonys and Conman would be off the set so fast, Conman would be laying rubber getting out of there! And Spindy in a snit! It would put the spectacle at JBP to shame!

'Course, if Lenny brought Rob along, she'd be rubbing on him again and purring like a kitten. Ick!!!

Monkey Devil!  I bet Conman has nightmares about it all sometimes.
And may I add they are well deserved.
The only reason Cin-cin acts like she does is because she is allowed too.
She thinks she is cute with her little smirking self.She should be ashamed.
I'm not very articulate about things,but I've got her number.
I could type it like it really is,and be banned for life. 

The upside to all of this is everytime they go on tv,karma comes knocking.I'm expecting something big.Hopefully it will be in the documents.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: May 12, 2009, 07:48:36 PM »

Anthony family members to be on Larry King Wednesday

Published: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 @ 4:40 p.m.
George and Cindy Anthony, formerly of Warren and Niles, will be the guests on “Larry King Live” Wednesday at 9 p.m on CNN. The Anthonys are the parents of Casey Anthony, the 23-year-old Florida woman who remains jailed on charges of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony, in a case that continues to draw national attention.

Caylee was born Aug. 9, 2006.

Casey Anthony was born in Warren in 1986, and the Anthonys moved to Florida in 1989.

George Anthony, 56, was a Trumbull County detective from 1974 to 1985, when he left the sheriff’s department.

He once dabbled in politics. In the 1980s, he ran unsuccessfully in the Democratic primary for Trumbull Clerk of Courts.

“Larry King Live” is hosted by Larry King. The show is accepting questions by e-mail for King to ask the Anthonys. To submit one, go to cnn.com and search for Larry King Live.

http://www.vindy.com/news/2009/may/12/anthony-family-members-to-be-on-larry-king/?newswatch

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: May 12, 2009, 07:49:04 PM »

Thanks Desi, I wasn't sure as I haven't been able to handle Haleigh missing along with Caylee. I'm glad to know Tim searched for her. Also, thanks for the LKL links on youtube I am watching them now. Whew just got to the 4 minute mark and JSM has caught Cindy and George in many lies. I hate them. JMO JSM

Oh, I know what you mean.  I don't really post anywhere except the Caylee thread, but for awhile there Caylee+Hayleigh+Sandra was a pretty heavy-duty combo.  Took me down for a bit.  (( hugs ))

It's hard to watch those LKL Anthony vids from December, bless you.  Give us a report, I'd be interested.

Yeah I couldn't invest what mental state I had left after Caylee to go to the other threads. I am about to watch the last 4 minutes of the first interview. I will report back. Hugs, JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: May 12, 2009, 07:52:12 PM »

Oh Cappy, I am so sorry your pom poms are droopy tonight. Tomorrow will be better. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: May 12, 2009, 07:53:59 PM »

I am with you..I will be watching American Idol....no doubt most of the viewing public will also.

If this turns out to be a hard hitting interview..which I doubt..but still send my opposition to it and questions if it has to go on...then it will be on You Tube and the script will be on LKL CNN script service.....no need to watch.  I like the script version..I don't have to put up with the commercials from companies I am no longer doing business with!  That is the same way I am able to tolerate NG..by reading her and not watching.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: May 12, 2009, 07:53:59 PM »

Kat_Gram,Linda Fat Bum Ugly Hair....now that is funny.
Have a good evening. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #251 on: May 12, 2009, 07:54:33 PM »

Thanks Nothern Rose for the twitter info, I will try that, I have no idea why I signed up for something I didn't understand.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: May 12, 2009, 07:55:39 PM »

This is what we will all be doing when justice for Caylee finally comes!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: May 12, 2009, 07:55:43 PM »

George and Cindy Anthony, formerly of Warren and Niles, will be the guests on “Larry King Live” Wednesday at 9 p.m on CNN. The Anthonys are the parents of Casey Anthony, the 23-year-old Florida woman who remains jailed on charges of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony, in a case that continues to draw national attention.

Casey Anthony was born in Warren in 1986, and the Anthonys moved to Florida in 1989.

George Anthony, 56, was a Trumbull County detective from 1974 to 1985, when he left the sheriff’s department.

He once dabbled in politics. In the 1980s, he ran unsuccessfully in the Democratic primary for Trumbull Clerk of Courts.

“Larry King Live” is hosted by Larry King. The show is accepting questions by e-mail for King to ask the Anthonys. To submit one, go to cnn.com and search for Larry King Live.

http://www.vindy.com/news/2009/may/12/anthony-family-members-to-be-on-larry-king/?newswatch

Good Grief!!! That story was written like they are hometown heroes! 

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #254 on: May 12, 2009, 07:57:43 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest! Welcome Imaflagal.

I have sent emails and blogged til my fingers hurt and half of my post didn't make it thru. I have never watched Larry King and surely will not start tomorrow night. Never could stand his ugly mug. But would donate bullets for Georgie Boy and Sin-sin in a heartbeat.You know to help them out of my misery. I am so sick of them I could scream.

Great Job Monkeys! But LK is probably getting his jollies from all the negative attention. At least it is some attention for him.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: May 12, 2009, 07:58:22 PM »

That is the way I read it but did not want to comment in case I read it wrong.  Yup, local heros hitting the big time on LKL!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: May 12, 2009, 07:59:48 PM »

This is what we will all be doing when justice for Caylee finally comes!

Oh thank you!  <snif snif>  Keeping our pom-poms dusted off and practicing our jumps, just waiting for that day... However long it takes. 

Even the boy Monkeys can get in on the act!   

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: May 12, 2009, 08:02:28 PM »

He once dabbled in politics.   It seems George has dabbled in quite a few things, police work, car salesman, online gambling/Nigerian scam, security guard, search and rescue, fishing boat skipper, and he isn't very good at any of them.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: May 12, 2009, 08:02:54 PM »

What is a Clerk of Courts? Is that like the Court Jester? That is the only election Georgie would win, that and who is the ball less wonder.  Monkey Devil!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: May 12, 2009, 08:04:51 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest! Welcome Imaflagal.

I have sent emails and blogged til my fingers hurt and half of my post didn't make it thru. I have never watched Larry King and surely will not start tomorrow night. Never could stand his ugly mug. But would donate bullets for Georgie Boy and Sin-sin in a heartbeat.You know to help them out of my misery. I am so sick of them I could scream.

Great Job Monkeys! But LK is probably getting his jollies from all the negative attention. At least it is some attention for him.
My question to you is how have you been fortunate enough to have never watched Larry? And you can bet Larry is all giddy like a school girl with all the negative attention.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.