April 30, 2024, 04:25:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #130 5/12/09 - 5/15/09  (Read 251042 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #300 on: May 12, 2009, 08:48:50 PM »

Off topic SORRY One of my tiny birds is alive!!! Sorry I couldn't help it please don't ban JSM   

tHAT'S GREAT.
 I want documents. Tomorrow would be great 
I know, DOCS tomorrow for Digger the Rabid dog.  Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: May 12, 2009, 08:49:27 PM »

Fanny,I drew a picture of Jayne Weintraub, crunched it into a ball and threw it at the T.V. for you.We'll kill 2 birds with one stone.  Monkey Devil!

Nutt,sorry for saying "her" name.
JSM,sorry for using the word birds.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: May 12, 2009, 08:49:52 PM »

Lenamon is on NG right now.

Yes,did you hear him say that he and Baez had a difference of opinion on how to handle the case?
Also said he guessed Baez decided to go with another attorney now.
I wonder in he knows who Baez is gonna pick?
Withdrew from the case after having significant disagreements with Jose Baez about the approach to the case. Very interesting.

Imagine disagreements with Baez 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: May 12, 2009, 08:50:40 PM »

Lenamon is back on.  Fall out with Bobo was because Lenamon wanted her to go mental health issue as her defense and Bobo did not.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: May 12, 2009, 08:51:46 PM »

Lenamon is back on.  Fall out with Bobo was because Lenamon wanted her to go mental health issue as her defense and Bobo did not.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: May 12, 2009, 08:52:17 PM »

Anthony family members to be on Larry King Wednesday
Published: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 @ 4:40 p.m.
George and Cindy Anthony, formerly of Warren and Niles, will be the guests on “Larry King Live” Wednesday at 9 p.m on CNN. The Anthonys are the parents of Casey Anthony, the 23-year-old Florida woman who remains jailed on charges of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony, in a case that continues to draw national attention.
Caylee was born Aug. 9, 2006.
Casey Anthony was born in Warren in 1986, and the Anthonys moved to Florida in 1989.
George Anthony, 56, was a Trumbull County detective from 1974 to 1985, when he left the sheriff’s department.
He once dabbled in politics. In the 1980s, he ran unsuccessfully in the Democratic primary for Trumbull Clerk of Courts.
“Larry King Live” is hosted by Larry King. The show is accepting questions by e-mail for King to ask the Anthonys. To submit one, go to cnn.com and search for Larry King Live.
http://www.vindy.com/news/2009/may/12/anthony-family-members-to-be-on-larry-king/?newswatch
Good Grief!!! That story was written like they are hometown heroes! 
That is the way I read it but did not want to comment in case I read it wrong.  Yup, local heros hitting the big time on LKL!

Reading between the lines:  He lost the election.  Why did he leave the Sheriff's department?  Why did they move to Florida when their kids were little?  What's the story with these people?  Hey Local Folks, heads up.  Here are the dates, local counties, and events to jog your memory.  What do YOU know about the Anthonys?  Larry will be taking calls...

(I can dream, can't I?) 

Hi Desdemona...I'm from the Ants' home town.  I have dug and dug and can't find out why GA left the Sheriff's dept.  I've also tried to find information on his friend and former co-worker, Jim, that has been to visit him (per Leonard Padilla) but have come up empty.  I know that when he left LE, he opened his own used car lot.  He apparently mortgaged their residence to finance the car lot and ended up losing both.  That's when they moved to FL.  As far as his unsuccessful try for political office, I won't get into the political situation here; but you can google Trumbull and Mahoning County Ohio politics and draw your own conclusions.
Thanks Numbers. Give me a hint, is it bad politics?

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: May 12, 2009, 08:52:27 PM »

Got to go, daughter just walked in the door with a hamster she "saved".  I tried finding stuff out about Georgies politics but only came up with old articles.  This one was worth re-reading as it was enlightening:

Body could be missing girl
Staff, wire

ORLANDO, Fla. - The search for little Caylee Anthony has lasted for five months, with volunteers scouring acres of central Florida forests and marshes and authorities chasing leads and sightings nationwide.

Now Caylee's family, police and even strangers trying to help the case are waiting to learn the identity of a small child's remains found less than a half-mile from her home.

The girl's mother, 22-year-old Casey Anthony, was already charged with first-degree murder in the disappearance of her daughter, which she didn't report for a month.

Caylee's mother and her grandparents, Cindy and George Anthony, originally are from Niles, Ohio, and moved to Orlando in 1989. George Anthony was a Trumbull County Sheriff's deputy and homicide detective before retiring and moving to Florida.

Chuck Eddy, Caylee's great-uncle, is the owner of Bob and Chuck Eddy Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep on Mahoning Avenue in Austintown, Ohio. His wife, Kathy, is George Anthony's sister.

Eddy said Cindy Anthony had worked as a nurse in Florida and George worked in security. Eddy said his wife has kept in touch with her family throughout the ordeal, which he called surreal in an August interview with the Tribune Chronicle.

Thursday, Trumbull County Sheriff Thomas Altiere, Anthony's partner in the office for four or five years in the late 1970s and early 1980s, discussed the case.
While he hasn't spoken with George Anthony since the family moved to Florida in 1989, he regularly watches coverage of the case.

''I look at it every day,'' Altiere said. ''It's bad.

''I feel bad for the family,'' he added. ''I feel bad for George and Cindy.''

Observers in the case that has gained nationwide attention are waiting to see if a body will be added to evidence in the case.

A utility worker stumbled across a bag Thursday morning containing a child's skull and other remains in a wooded lot that had been flooded by rains during the summer when searchers first scoured the neighborhood.

Within hours of the discovery, dozens of reporters, police and onlookers had gathered in the pouring rain nearby. One man set up a flower-covered cross. Another openly sobbed. An elementary school at the end of the street released students through a back exit, steering them away from the frantic scene.

Forensic investigators and the FBI said they planned to work into the night and through the weekend to identify the child in a high-profile case closely watched in the Orlando community and in national news.

''Now the investigation continues,'' Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary said. ''There is a lot of lab work to do. There is a lot of DNA work to do. There is a lot of crime scene work to do.''

Some of the volunteers who have searched for the girl said they believed Caylee had been found. Sheriff's officials said there were no other similar children missing from the area.

Lisa Hoffman, a member of the search group EquuSearch, said its volunteers were unable to completely scour the area where the remains were found because part of it was submerged in water during trips in September and November.

Deborah Smith, an independent search volunteer, said she believed the remains belonged to Caylee.

''I'm glad she was found before Christmas so they can give her a proper burial,'' Smith said.

Casey Anthony has insisted that she left the girl with a baby sitter in June, but she didn't report her missing until July. She was told about the discovery in jail on Thursday, and was placed under psychological observation - not suicide watch. Her attorney, Jose Baez, visited her and did not return calls seeking comment.

Authorities searched the home of Caylee's grandparents - where the toddler and her mother often lived - again on Thursday night, looking for more clues. They were also waiting for forensics to prove the identity of the unknown child.

The first thing investigators would likely do is compare photos of the child with the skull, in hopes of making a bone structure comparison, said Dr. Lee Jantz, coordinator of the forensic anthropology center at the University of Tennessee.

Dr. Bill Manion, a pathologist and an assistant medical examiner for Burlington County, N.J., said DNA testing could be done on the bone to determine an identification even without having prior DNA from the victim, ''as long as we know who the parents are or siblings.''

The child's grandmother first called authorities in July to say she hadn't seen Caylee for a month and her daughter's car smelled like death.

Police immediately interviewed Anthony and said that everything she told them about her daughter's whereabouts was false. The baby sitter was nonexistent and the apartment where Anthony said she had last seen Caylee had been empty for months. Anthony also lied about where she worked.

As the case unfolded, troubling details emerged: Photos surfaced of Anthony partying after her daughter went missing. Friends said she was a habitual liar, but also a good mother.

Last month, the Orange County State Attorney turned over almost 800 pages of documents, which showed someone at the Anthony home had done Internet searches for terms like ''neck breaking'' and ''household weapons.''

In mid-March, someone used the Anthonys' home laptop to search Google and Wikipedia for peroxide, shovels, acetone, alcohol and chloroform. Traces of chloroform, which is used to induce unconsciousness and a component of human decomposition, were found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car during forensic testing, the documents say.

Last week, prosecutors announced they would not pursue the death penalty for Anthony. A spokeswoman with the state attorney's office said it would reserve comment until the investigation was complete.

http://www.tribtoday.com/page/content.detail/id/514942.html

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: May 12, 2009, 08:53:51 PM »

Thanks, Brandi, for the "breaking news" on this.  Very interesting.

Northern Rose, it was

TL:  Mental health issue (such as post-partum depression perhaps), versus

JB:  Very compelling reasons that will explain everything, prove Casey's innocence, make everyone finally understand completely, and win Casey the "Mother of the Year Award" -- which JB has yet to come up with but he still has at least until October and in the meantime we'll just chip away at the huge mountain of evidence with a licorice whip and babble b.s. to the media while "my girl" fattens herself up on pop tarts and pork rinds and pores over law books.

[sarcasm] Geez, can't see why JB is NOT DP qualified, with a strategy like that!   Can't see why TL would have a problem with it.  [/sarcasm]

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: May 12, 2009, 08:55:10 PM »

Leamanon and some stupid defense lawyer named Emole(?) are on Nancy Grace right now. I am physically unable to throw anything at the TV. Would someone watching NG right now, please throw something for me!! I tried to throw an empty beer can and I hit my cat laying at the foot of my bed. My aim is off tonight. Now my cranky cat is pissed. She is getting old. I am renaming her Weezer. 

JSM, Lenny is on!! You've got to get cable. 

It may be an urban legend about Casey getting strapped down in jail, but I chose to savor believe it.    But I want to know one thing, does the commissary sell black paper flowers?? WTF?? 
I have to get it or one of those things that I can use antenna but I haven't gotten my coupon yet. Imagine that.

So come deadline time June 16th, Time Warner will be at my house giving me cable. I gave cable up for Lent 3 years ago and never went back. I was addicted to Fox News like I am Scared Monkeys.  Monkey Devil!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: May 12, 2009, 08:56:56 PM »

Fanny,I drew a picture of Jayne Weintraub, crunched it into a ball and threw it at the T.V. for you.We'll kill 2 birds with one stone.  Monkey Devil!

Thank you. It only hurts when I move.

Nancy is cranky tonight. That defense lawyer said that she was trying to embarrass him. 

Way off topic, but there sure is a wad of wife killers in Illinois and they really seem to have a hard time charging them. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: May 12, 2009, 09:00:01 PM »

JSM, you have the baby bird and Northern Rose now has the hamster.  I read your report and loved it.  I laughed and I cried.  Truth.  Excellent job, even if you didn't have it in you to finish Part 2.  A person can only take so much.

Numbers Girl, now I recall you and another Ohioan or two were digging awhile back.  Thank you so much for the recap. I find it very interesting indeed.  Good info.  And Northern Rose, thanks so much for finding that article.  So George's old partner has sympathy for him and Cindy, does he?  At least publicly. Hmm...

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: May 12, 2009, 09:01:17 PM »

JSM...you are a very SMART monkey. 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: May 12, 2009, 09:01:59 PM »

Off topic SORRY One of my tiny birds is alive!!! Sorry I couldn't help it please don't ban JSM   

Congratulations JSM!  I love that!

I hate the Anthonys too!

Thanks Numbers!!! I am so happy.   I'm still trying to "watch" the December LKL interview. They just played the conversation between KC and Cindy where KC says "I know in my heart she is not far".  It makes me sick these people the next day after this was televised ate crab puffs and bread pudding while their "grandaughter" was being "pieced together" NOT far from their house.

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #313 on: May 12, 2009, 09:03:58 PM »

What I learned from Cindy ('Shroom Head) Anthony:

I had to attend to a legal issue today. I was legal assistant for my sis's employment (wrongful termination, hostile work evironment, and harrassment). I wanted to people we were talking to to HATE ME! I wanted them to know if the case wasn't decided in my sis's favor, we would be hiring a lawyer and costing a local business big bucks. I wanted them to think I was EVIL on a stick! Monkey Devil!

So, what did I do? I wore Grinch green. I chewed gum. I called the former boss on every lie, had paper documentation to counter every one of the lies she told during the meeting. My sis was a little scared that I was so "on" my game, she thought I should dial it back a bit. But see, I wanted them to hate ME, So, I wore Cindy Grinch green!

It was exhausting, and I was uncomfortable being so mean. But, I knew the law, I knew the procedures. I also knew these people would not want to see me again. So, Sis got her job back!!! And I was thankful for my degree. But I totally chose that Grinch green color, based on the Evil Mistress of Doom's fashion choices.

Who knows, maybe they had watched EMOD's depos! Whatever, it worked Monkey Devil!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: May 12, 2009, 09:04:16 PM »

No problem Trimm, thank the good Lord my bird isn't a dove.  Monkey Devil!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: May 12, 2009, 09:06:34 PM »

O.K.,I'm checking LKL out to get some ad names.Guess what names I saw on the screen?
Fanny,and NoRose. 
Back to my sponsor gathering.

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: May 12, 2009, 09:08:47 PM »

Got to go, daughter just walked in the door with a hamster she "saved".  I tried finding stuff out about Georgies politics but only came up with old articles.  This one was worth re-reading as it was enlightening:

Body could be missing girl
Staff, wire

ORLANDO, Fla. - The search for little Caylee Anthony has lasted for five months, with volunteers scouring acres of central Florida forests and marshes and authorities chasing leads and sightings nationwide.

Now Caylee's family, police and even strangers trying to help the case are waiting to learn the identity of a small child's remains found less than a half-mile from her home.

The girl's mother, 22-year-old Casey Anthony, was already charged with first-degree murder in the disappearance of her daughter, which she didn't report for a month.

Caylee's mother and her grandparents, Cindy and George Anthony, originally are from Niles, Ohio, and moved to Orlando in 1989. George Anthony was a Trumbull County Sheriff's deputy and homicide detective before retiring and moving to Florida.

Chuck Eddy, Caylee's great-uncle, is the owner of Bob and Chuck Eddy Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep on Mahoning Avenue in Austintown, Ohio. His wife, Kathy, is George Anthony's sister.

Eddy said Cindy Anthony had worked as a nurse in Florida and George worked in security. Eddy said his wife has kept in touch with her family throughout the ordeal, which he called surreal in an August interview with the Tribune Chronicle.

Thursday, Trumbull County Sheriff Thomas Altiere, Anthony's partner in the office for four or five years in the late 1970s and early 1980s, discussed the case.
While he hasn't spoken with George Anthony since the family moved to Florida in 1989, he regularly watches coverage of the case.

''I look at it every day,'' Altiere said. ''It's bad.

''I feel bad for the family,'' he added. ''I feel bad for George and Cindy.''

Observers in the case that has gained nationwide attention are waiting to see if a body will be added to evidence in the case.

A utility worker stumbled across a bag Thursday morning containing a child's skull and other remains in a wooded lot that had been flooded by rains during the summer when searchers first scoured the neighborhood.

Within hours of the discovery, dozens of reporters, police and onlookers had gathered in the pouring rain nearby. One man set up a flower-covered cross. Another openly sobbed. An elementary school at the end of the street released students through a back exit, steering them away from the frantic scene.

Forensic investigators and the FBI said they planned to work into the night and through the weekend to identify the child in a high-profile case closely watched in the Orlando community and in national news.

''Now the investigation continues,'' Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary said. ''There is a lot of lab work to do. There is a lot of DNA work to do. There is a lot of crime scene work to do.''

Some of the volunteers who have searched for the girl said they believed Caylee had been found. Sheriff's officials said there were no other similar children missing from the area.

Lisa Hoffman, a member of the search group EquuSearch, said its volunteers were unable to completely scour the area where the remains were found because part of it was submerged in water during trips in September and November.

Deborah Smith, an independent search volunteer, said she believed the remains belonged to Caylee.

''I'm glad she was found before Christmas so they can give her a proper burial,'' Smith said.

Casey Anthony has insisted that she left the girl with a baby sitter in June, but she didn't report her missing until July. She was told about the discovery in jail on Thursday, and was placed under psychological observation - not suicide watch. Her attorney, Jose Baez, visited her and did not return calls seeking comment.

Authorities searched the home of Caylee's grandparents - where the toddler and her mother often lived - again on Thursday night, looking for more clues. They were also waiting for forensics to prove the identity of the unknown child.

The first thing investigators would likely do is compare photos of the child with the skull, in hopes of making a bone structure comparison, said Dr. Lee Jantz, coordinator of the forensic anthropology center at the University of Tennessee.

Dr. Bill Manion, a pathologist and an assistant medical examiner for Burlington County, N.J., said DNA testing could be done on the bone to determine an identification even without having prior DNA from the victim, ''as long as we know who the parents are or siblings.''

The child's grandmother first called authorities in July to say she hadn't seen Caylee for a month and her daughter's car smelled like death.

Police immediately interviewed Anthony and said that everything she told them about her daughter's whereabouts was false. The baby sitter was nonexistent and the apartment where Anthony said she had last seen Caylee had been empty for months. Anthony also lied about where she worked.

As the case unfolded, troubling details emerged: Photos surfaced of Anthony partying after her daughter went missing. Friends said she was a habitual liar, but also a good mother.

Last month, the Orange County State Attorney turned over almost 800 pages of documents, which showed someone at the Anthony home had done Internet searches for terms like ''neck breaking'' and ''household weapons.''

In mid-March, someone used the Anthonys' home laptop to search Google and Wikipedia for peroxide, shovels, acetone, alcohol and chloroform. Traces of chloroform, which is used to induce unconsciousness and a component of human decomposition, were found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car during forensic testing, the documents say.

Last week, prosecutors announced they would not pursue the death penalty for Anthony. A spokeswoman with the state attorney's office said it would reserve comment until the investigation was complete.

Thanks Northern I have never seen in print a word from anyone George was connected to in Ohio, good luck with the hamster.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: May 12, 2009, 09:10:28 PM »

<snipped article:>
While he hasn't spoken with George Anthony since the family moved to Florida in 1989, he regularly watches coverage of the case.  ''I look at it every day,'' Altiere said. ''It's bad.  ''I feel bad for the family,'' he added. ''I feel bad for George and Cindy.''

Wait a minute!

George's partner from back in the 70's and 80's is now the sheriff there.

And HE HAS NOT SPOKEN TO GEORGE SINCE 1989.  Why do I find that detail somewhat intriguing all of a sudden?  They were partners.  George left the department for some unstated reason.  They never spoke again.

George always says he "retired" from the Sheriff's Department. My Monkey instincts are telling me there could be a juicy story in here somewhere.  NumbersGirl, is there some innocent detail in that bio you just ran down that could rule out my hinky feeling about this?

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: May 12, 2009, 09:10:49 PM »

Thank you. It only hurts when I move.

Nancy is cranky tonight. That defense lawyer said that she was trying to embarrass him. 

Way off topic, but there sure is a wad of wife killers in Illinois and they really seem to have a hard time charging them. 

Drink another beer Fanny. It will make you feel better.  Monkey Devil! How many wife killers are there in Illinois?

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: May 12, 2009, 09:12:30 PM »

Did you REALLY chew gum, Tevye?  Did you wear a lot of "bling" too, and make your eyes look crazy?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.