April 30, 2024, 01:53:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #130 5/12/09 - 5/15/09  (Read 251206 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: May 12, 2009, 11:28:03 PM »

Yet another post I made on LKL blog just now. Wanted to share:

George and Cindy stated:
“Some want us to do things differently, to those who disagree with what we do, all I can say to them is that this is our way to cope. This is our way to grieve, and our way to honor our Caylee Marie.”

I suggest they honor Caylee by telling the truth.
Cindy and George’s stories change.
The truth does not change.

Caylee deserves the truth. Caylee deserves a voice. One that does not lie.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: May 12, 2009, 11:31:46 PM »

I am now going to bed, so I have strength tomorrow to hit the blog again. I have now left three comments for the Anthonys, hope they enjoy them.

Good night NoRose. I've left mine too.

Where is poor little Caylee in all this?? We seem to remember and ache in our hearts, grieve and even miss a child that most of us never even knew of until we heard she was missing and then came to realize that she was murdered by her own mother. Yet these vile people claim her as "theirs." I am tired and spent and frustrated by the unfairness of what happened to Caylee, and what she must have gone through in her short life. I cannot help it, but in the picture with her Papa on her last day on earth, her eyes were haunted and afraid as she snuggled with him and he sang to her. Children know things when they are young and have intuition. I think Caylee knew in her little soul that she was not safe in her circumstance. She was such a baby. It wrenches my heart.

I am going to say goodnight myself. It's been a long trying day.
Good nite, ya'll. God bless.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: May 12, 2009, 11:32:43 PM »

I saw that Brandi, well put.  I think I have 4 in there so far. Just really upset right now.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: May 12, 2009, 11:38:27 PM »

I saw that Brandi, well put.  I think I have 4 in there so far. Just really upset right now.

Sorry Northern Rose. I wish I could stay up with you. Hubby and I are both really tired from our gardening today. Fight the good fight! You are a good person. See you tomorrow.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: May 12, 2009, 11:41:48 PM »

Nite Fanny!  Hope your knee is better tomorrow!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #405 on: May 12, 2009, 11:42:09 PM »

I just made the connection to you and your posts over there Northern Rose - good job your posts are better than mine right now because I am so upset I can't type what I really want to say so mine came out mad - I will have to try later. I actually will be glad when their little appearance is over - with any luck at all no one will ever ask them to be on their show again 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: May 12, 2009, 11:43:20 PM »

Good night Fanny  an angelic monkey

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: May 12, 2009, 11:44:56 PM »

Hey everyone, Im feeling a bit better personally & about the case as I watched the NG repeat a bit ago.

All I know about George's departure from the Sheriff's Dept in Ohio is that Cindy insisted that he get into the car dealership business because she wanted the lifestyle her sister-in-law had.  When George had a major fall out with his father, he tried a dealership on his own and it failed miserably (no surprise).   George was never a detective, he was a deputy.

I would be very curious when their foreclosures & other money troubles began in Ohio before moving in 1989 - it would be an interesting tie in at his attempt to be elected as Clerk of Court (they do administrative work of a city, county, state or federal court as well as prepare the docket of scheduled cases).  As far as his ex-partner having not spoken to George since he left Ohio, no shock there either - the Anthonys alienate everyone they come across or snub their noses at them, as if they have any standing to do so.

Now, even more interesting - Lenamon's announcement on NG that he will not be on Casey's case because he had disagreements with Bozo.   Lenamon wanted this case to be a mental defect case.   Lenamon was blog happy against the DP in recent weeks probably hoping to get the DP qualified chair after departing Casey's defense due to their original disagreements, he looked miffed tonight if you ask me, I'd love to know if he got paid.  Both Lenamon and Bozo are idiots, Lenamon was so insensitive tonight making the comparison of the defense using Casey being straped to a gurney as sterile & whatever other nonsense he spewed was beyond beyond bleeding heart koolaid drinking, NG gave him the back of her hand rightfully so that nothing about Caylee's murder was sterile - he proved my point with that ridiculousness.   Let's look at Lenamon & Bozo's approaches, Lenamon's first:

Casey has never received mental health assistance, never been diagnosed with a disorder, her mother told OCSO & the FBI that her daughter had NO mental health issues ever, Casey herself has been very aware of her surroundings & has participated in her own defense every step of the way, Casey also said she was on no meds other than a muscle relaxant.   Although she is indeed a narcissistic sociopath she was not in any shape, way or form suffering "an episode."   This late in the game in order to claim a mental defect, she would have to admit culpability for what she did under duress or as a result of "an episode" or whatever lame excuse the defense would put forward....do you see where I'm going yet?

OK, now let's look at Bozo's stupidity:   He insists on not putting forward a mental defect defense.  Why?  Because he knows it wont fly, the window of even having that be remotely believable has long since lapsed, his biggest mistake from the getgo.   He was very unwise not to agree to that option with a plea.   Bozo's ego & self-interest is preventing him from wanting to present this defense because he desires to pull a "Johnny Cochran miracle" & he just doesn't have the experience or brilliance to do it.  The other fact is that Casey herself may have insisted that she will not plea thinking in her own mind that she's clever enough to have gotten away with murder - think again slore!  Right now we see Bozo concentrating on "after the fact" witnesses & preoccupied with Casey's "treatment" in jail.   HE HAS NOTHING!   He is flying by the seat of his pants looking for any loophole or avenue to divert attention from his client's guilt.   As Dolce would say, "epic fail" because everything he & the Anthonys do to counter the State's case makes Casey look all the more guilty.

IMHO, the fact that Lenamon insisted that this is the defense that they should have went with tells me that they BOTH know Casey is guilty, there was no nanny nor other person guilty of the crime that Casey "coded" as "Zanny the nanny"...that is where I was going 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: May 12, 2009, 11:54:24 PM »

I just made the connection to you and your posts over there Northern Rose - good job your posts are better than mine right now because I am so upset I can't type what I really want to say so mine came out mad - I will have to try later. I actually will be glad when their little appearance is over - with any luck at all no one will ever ask them to be on their show again 

You can call me Noreen...lol
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #409 on: May 13, 2009, 12:04:07 AM »

You can call me Noreen...lol

I was right  Thank you Noreen 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: May 13, 2009, 12:06:51 AM »

I am off to bed.  Morning comes early.  Nite all!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #411 on: May 13, 2009, 12:17:01 AM »

I am off to bed.  Morning comes early.  Nite all!

Good night Noreen - sleep well - I am not far behind ya  an angelic monkey

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: May 13, 2009, 12:23:20 AM »

Just when you get a bit of relief from being aggravated, frustrated & blown away by the Anthonys - you get another dose of livid.   I am just besides myself that Larry King created that blog to post Cindy & George's response...what a bunch of crap!  He has now made his position on this case abundantly clear, he is supporting this diabolic family.    I hate going to bed this irate but I posted on that blog to vent right to them:

cappuccino            May 13th, 2009 12:18 am ET

Cindy & George

You have some nerve acting all pompous, your foundation is a scam, no different than your best buddies the Milsteads running their scam, Kid Finders Network & trust me you both will get snagged in due time – you see the public has done their homework so despite your bull & bunk we’ve seen court documents, criminal records, tax records & home foreclosures – we’ve seen the recent “Safety in a Flash’ SCAM & its on its way to not only Consumer Affairs, but the Attorney General’s office & the FBI (internet crimes are federal). Why do you insist on fighting when you know the general public sees everything you do & say as transparent….for the love of God WE ARE NOT BUYING WHAT YOU’RE SELLING!!

How dare you – your behavior has been reprehensible, 98% of this country would NEVER EVER ask for your help or guidance….you both are beyond idiotic & fail at every single dang thing you do. Job losses, foreclosures, credit card abuse & delinquency, raising children, disrespecting your own parents & siblings, failure to protect your granddaughter from KNOWN long-term misconduct by your daughter, even your marriage is a sham…o yea your media bliss EPIC FAIL! READ!

You are NOT honoring Caylee by lying to the public & acting as accessories after the fact in an attempt to save your pig of a daughter…did you actually have the nerve to call that monster “mother of the year,” yea ya did. Why didn’t you call 911 immediately from the tow yard after the manager told you in advance the car smelled & then you both experienced the smell of death for yourselves…you know why & so does the public. Seriously, instead of being on national TV you both should be in serious long-term psychiatric counseling. Instead of continuing to support Casey, how about speaking the truth? Instead of getting paid by the media for appearances, how about getting a full time job?
Instead of seeking your continuous and extremely tainted national exposure, how about finally speaking the truth?
Instead of lying about sending Dominic Casey to the woods to find Caylee whom you knew was deceased, why dont you tell law enforcement who told you where she was…o yea that’s right it came from your daughter’s mouth! Why, because Caylee is your meal ticket now…shame on you both, God have mercy on your souls!

The people will speak for Caylee, you lost that right a long time ago. She would NOT be proud of either of you right now, sleep on that thought!

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #413 on: May 13, 2009, 12:31:03 AM »

I got in a couple of good post over there and someone called attention to it and went poof.  I said I guess Cindy had Larry's balls in a dixie cup along with Georgie boys. I lasted about 5 minutes and two others of mine got deleted.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #414 on: May 13, 2009, 12:31:29 AM »

Cappy I know how you are feeling - I was just settling in for some sleep and it started all over again. You become so upset you don't know if you should scream to the top of your lungs or cry.  I saw your post over there .......awesome, it says it all, you are so good with words - I am now going to end my night with them and try to get some sleep.  Good night Capp  an angelic monkey

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: May 13, 2009, 12:33:31 AM »

I got in a couple of good post over there and someone called attention to it and went poof.  I said I guess Cindy had Larry's balls in a dixie cup along with Georgie boys. I lasted about 5 minutes and two others of mine got deleted.

OMG did they really delete them - I read them and LMAO - good job - makes me mad they post them and then delete them.

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #416 on: May 13, 2009, 12:43:09 AM »

OMG did they really delete them - I read them and LMAO - good job - makes me mad they post them and then delete them.

Yeah they do delete them Mission. The one I just posted about the mushroom head... they took that part out.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #417 on: May 13, 2009, 12:50:47 AM »

Didn't Lenamon say he withdrew from the case ?
Citing disagreements with Baez ?
In his pleading to remove the DP, Lenamon said that there were mental issues and perhaps an accident ?
My take on this is that even tho Baez isn't and can't be lead chair due to his inexperience, he still wants to be the lead and make the decisons as to how the defense will fight.
Baez, who barely got by and has made some questionable moves, wants and has to get a more experienced and DP qualified attorney to:
a.) work on promises to be paid
b.) go along with the way Baez is going ( Casey is innocent, forensics is junk science )
c.) wreck their reputations
d. ) get bad press
e. ) be hounded by Monkeys lol
f. ) have Nancy Grace taunt them every night
g.) have dinner with George and Cindy and Lee, Mallory
h.) be prepared to have no career afterwards
Any applicants ? Maybe Ms. Wientraub.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: May 13, 2009, 12:54:20 AM »

Forgive me, but posts are going "poof" over at the LKL Blogs, so I'm posting my two here.  Mods, please feel free to remove if these are too long or not appropriate to post here.

Desi

Mona            May 13th, 2009 12:43 am ET

May/June
“The snothead”
“The offspring”
“The kid”
Casey is a sociopath.
Casey is a liar.
Casey is a thief.
Counseling. Custody.

July 3
My Caylee is Missing.
Jealousy.
Lies, betrayal. Stole money, lots of money.
No future. No money.
Who is now watching out for the little angel?

July 5/7
Everyone Lies. Everyone Dies.
What is given can be taken away.
On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken.
Currently Watching: American Psycho.

July 15
Call me ASAP. Major prob.
Please don’t let this be my Caylee.
Stench: George drove home in the rain with the windows down.
Items were removed from the car and the trunk.
Clothing was washed. A knife was washed.
Call 911!! NO. I’m going to give Casey a chance to explain.
Give me one more day. I’ve given you a month.
What have you done?
Maybe I’m just a spiteful b*tch.
I have not seen my daughter for 31 days.
My daughter has been missing for a month. I’ve just found her.
She told us my granddaughter has been missing for a month.
Something is wrong.
Smells like there’s been a dead body in the damn car.
I dropped her off between 9am and 1pm on June 9.
$200 in Casey’s wallet: I’ll take this.
I don’t think my daughter is telling you guys the whole truth.

Here is Zenaida’s apartment. (NOT)
Here is where I dropped off Caylee on June 9. (NOT)
Here is Zenaida’s old apartment. (NOT)
Zenaida had two roommates. (NOT)
Here is where Zenaida’s mom lived. (NOT)
Jeffrey and Juliette know Caylee’s gone. (NOT)
Jeffrey and Juliette and Zenaida are coworkers. (NOT)
Here is where I work. (NOT)
I’ve been looking for her on my own. (NOT)
I lost my Sim card with all of Zenaida’s numbers. (NOT)
Caylee called today. The phone is now disconnected. (NOT)

If I have to knock on every door…
There is NO evidence!
I know the smell of decomposition. I’m a nurse.
It was a bag of pizza.
Casey had to have had help.
Get off your *sses and find my granddaughter.
Maggots, leeches, parasites!
I saw your little cameo on TV.
All they care about is finding Caylee.
Calling you guys? A waste, HUGE waste.
Mother of the Year Award.
Casey is a victim too.
Caylee is OUT THERE.
She’s close. I feel it in my gut.
Human decomp: A very distinct odor. You never get rid of it.

The Anthony family have been in the public eye since July 16, 2008. It has become glaringly clear that they do not know how to speak the truth. They live a lie 24/7. The blog message posted above, purportedly from the Anthonys, is a lame piece of fluff; an insult to all thinking, decent, honest people who have come to care very much about finding justice for Caylee Marie Anthony.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: May 13, 2009, 12:55:20 AM »

(Second one.  OOooh.  Sorry, they're really long.)

Mona            May 13th, 2009 12:50 am ET

It is infuriating that the Anthonys seem to care only about their own sorry, lying selves, and not about a beautiful little girl who was left to rot like garbage in the swamp down the street from their house. All they care about is covering up and protecting themselves and their daughter who ended Caylee’s life. And keeping themselves in front of cameras. And seeking celebrity status and money off of Caylee.

They have behaved from “Day 31″ in a rude, arrogant, deceitful, shocking, shameful manner. They have obstructed the search for Caylee and the investigation into her disappearance. They have lied to FBI, local investigators, attorneys and in court, all while under oath. They have further lied to People magazine, local and national news media and to members of the public and of helping organizations. They claim it is not a crime to lie.

Creating a foundation for “missing children” is like a slap in the face. Caylee was never a missing child! You know who’s missing in this tragic case? A pair of grandparents to stand up for Caylee; to sit on Caylee’s side of the courtroom and to cry from the rooftops to demand justice on her behalf.

How dare you treat her as you have? How dare you treat the legal and law enforcement system and helping organizations the way you have? How dare you treat the public the way you have?

Mr. and Mrs. Anthony, your family is obviously wounded. Your continued atrocious behavior only makes it worse. The only real way you can ever begin to heal is by telling the truth and accepting the natural and legal consequences for your actions and Casey’s actions. If you want to honor Caylee’s memory, own up to your part in the crimes and cover-up related to her death, and hold her killer responsible.

May precious Caylee rest in peace, and may those responsible for her death be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.