April 30, 2024, 04:12:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #130 5/12/09 - 5/15/09  (Read 251039 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: May 13, 2009, 12:57:51 AM »

Nite nite Mission & everyone, great job monkeys

Did you all catch this post on the G&C response blog, I must admit I found it quite interesting for obvious reasons from the other day that need not be expounded upon:

express            May 12th, 2009 11:13 pm ET

Cindy you know me well and you know why people are angry with you and George. I have the authenicated e-mails you have sent to my commentators at The Caylee Daily in which YOU OUT RIGHT LIE..

Your Foundation at this point in time is For Profit as listed on your site non-profit is pending… Further I’ve been contacted by Michele Bart of whom you have not paid her over $17,000 for her services …

It is your very own deceitful actions like the above that cause people to dislike you but you as a con-artist know this well. Minute by minute you are dishonoring poor Caylee and trying to profit off her murder.

Express
The Caylee Daily
Website Owner

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: May 13, 2009, 01:06:31 AM »

Someone somewhere said that the comments on the LKL site are indictive of what the general public thinks and feels about this case. Jury pools are made up of the same folks.
Casey can kiss her azz g'bye. No one is buying what they are selling. 
Monkey Nut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #422 on: May 13, 2009, 01:12:26 AM »

Good evening Monkeys

Not sure what old Larry is up to but now he has this article posted on his blog:

Casey Anthony: George, Cindy are public-relations flops

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/13/casey-anthony-george-cindy-are-public-relations-flops/

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #423 on: May 13, 2009, 01:15:48 AM »

so, what is the consensus about LKL tomorrow night? None of us are tuning in correct? I am behind on the thread so I am not sure how things were decided....And I am assuming that LKL is continuing with the program since I have seen advertisements of it today....
TIA...
I will try to take one for the team and watch it, but you know the rules of the house, the first one to get into the recliner wins the remote.  He is 6' 9" and I am 4' 9", so do the math.   However, if I watch it, I will take notes and report. 

Not me............it will be up on Utube within minutes and I will watch it there if I can get enough nausea medicine down first.  I not only will not watch this on their network, but will never watch him again.  With their ratings in the pits, maybe they see this as a chance for a comeback. It will just destroy them worse in the end.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: May 13, 2009, 01:21:52 AM »

Monks, I said goodnight and headed over to see the A's "response to their critics."
Guess you can tell it got me riled up, like others.  How am I supposed to sleep now?

Poor Capp only thought she was going to bed, too.   
Like Mission, I don't know whether to laugh or cry.  It's good to know that there are so many who care.

I went to youtube to watch a comforting lullabye tribute video of Caylee, but suddenly that terrible picture appeared -- of Caylee crying with her arms outstretched, in the red shirt. 

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: May 13, 2009, 02:02:59 AM »

There will be a candle burning for Caylee at my house tomorrow night.  And a silent television.
Goodnight, Monkeys...

Justice.  an angelic monkey

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: May 13, 2009, 02:59:56 AM »

so, what is the consensus about LKL tomorrow night? None of us are tuning in correct? I am behind on the thread so I am not sure how things were decided....And I am assuming that LKL is continuing with the program since I have seen advertisements of it today....
TIA...
I will try to take one for the team and watch it, but you know the rules of the house, the first one to get into the recliner wins the remote.  He is 6' 9" and I am 4' 9", so do the math.   However, if I watch it, I will take notes and report. 

Not me............it will be up on Utube within minutes and I will watch it there if I can get enough nausea medicine down first.  I not only will not watch this on their network, but will never watch him again.  With their ratings in the pits, maybe they see this as a chance for a comeback. It will just destroy them worse in the end.
You Tube is where it's at for me  too. We've all been beating up on the Ants and Larry saying that this is all for a ratings grab on LKL 's part. Well, I'm not giving him my viewership ever again. Watching him makes him the winner and is counterproductive to what we've been doing here for the past few days. It's also alot more fun to do the Utube thing and come here and have a giggle about those stupid people and their hair and eyebrows and where George's two tiny gas cans are.     
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #427 on: May 13, 2009, 03:49:23 AM »

I have been reading the response of G and C over on the Larry King blog. For some reason my mind went back to the memorial service (that was not for Caylee at all) and I remembered "Caylee's Song."
I believe at some point Cindy will be offering a recording of that song
and perhaps a video of the service to those who contribute to the foundation. I can hear her now "so many people loved that song and asked me to make it available that I pushed through my grief to get it recorded." She could even do this on LKL tomorrow night. I remember that she wanted the service at FBC of Orlando because they had professional recording capeabilities. That struck me as odd at the time since national and local media were there recording, but they did break away for commercials and not all carried it entirely. Just another thing (scam) to be on the lookout for.                                               
There were some really good posts there from Capp, Desdemona, Darla, No Rose and others. We are represented well there.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: May 13, 2009, 06:48:29 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0905/12/ng.01.html
Nancy Grace Transcripts

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: May 13, 2009, 06:55:11 AM »

Nancy Grace http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0905/12/ng.01.html

GRACE: Joining us right now is a very special guest, Terence Lenamon. He`s the former attorney for tot mom Casey Anthony. He is renowned in the death penalty field as a death penalty expert defense attorney. He argued against the death penalty for tot mom, but he is now off the case.

Mr. Lenamon, thank you for being with us. And why are you no longer representing tot mom Casey Anthony?

TERENCE LENAMON, FORMER ATTORNEY FOR CASEY ANTHONY: Well, Nancy, I was brought in originally to try to get the state not to seek the death penalty, which I put a comprehensive package together. And in December, I withdrew from the case. Prior to me withdrawing, I had some significant disagreements with Mr. Baez about what I believed the approach to the case should be. Nevertheless, I withdrew from the case.

Of course, they found the body after that, and you know, and you know, I guess within the last couple of weeks, they decided to go after the death penalty again. Mr. Baez actually called me and we spoke, but he`s decided to go with somebody else, I guess.

I want to go back to Lenamon. Terrence Lenamon has tried many, many death penalty cases. He was onto tot mom`s case until apparently he and the lead attorney, dare I say it, Jose Baez, have had a split of opinion.

Was it over your wise counsel that they use a mental health defense, Mr. Lenamon?

TERENCE LENAMON, FMR. ATTORNEY FOR CASEY ANTHONY, ARGUED AGAINST D.P. FOR TOT MOM: Well, I mean, I think you can look back on some of the conversations we had prior to this and you can just kind of take the next step and see that we had a difference in what I believed should have been the approach, which is I think mental health-related. And just looking at the public information that`s out there.

And by the way, Nancy, you know, this information that you`re talking about, this inmate that`s giving -- regarding the strapping down and so forth, that could be a very dangerous thing for the prosecutor because you remember the penalty phase, prosecutors like to keep it very sterile.

And if I was a defense attorney on this I may make the analogy of the strapping down to the gurney as to the execution and try to play that out to get the jury to think about what is really going to happen when they stick a need until her arm.

GRACE: Mr. Lenamon, now, I admit that you have great experience in defending death penalty cases. But there is nothing sterile about the murder of 2-year-old Caylee Anthony. It ain`t going to be sterile, Mr. Lenamon, with all due respect.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: May 13, 2009, 06:59:18 AM »

Larry King Live http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/12/lkl-web-exclusive-anthonys-respond-to-critics/#comment-155872

LKL Web Exclusive: Caylee Anthony’s Grandparents Respond to Critics
Posted: 10:03 PM ET

Note – George and Cindy Anthony will be on Larry King Live Wednesday, 9pm.  Many of you have shared your thoughts about George, Cindy, Casey and Caylee. Here, they respond to criticism both on this blog & elsewhere, with an LKL Web Exclusive Commentary.

“A message to everyone that wants to see something good come from a tragedy. The last 9 months have been a living hell for my family and no one could possibly understand. There is no reason for any of this and there are no answers that will ever make things better.

How does one deal with things they do not understand? Everyone deals with their emotions differently. Some keep things bottled up, others get angry and look only for the negative. With a good support system, anyone can deal with these emotions and turn them into a positive outcome. This is what our family is trying to do by creating Caylee Marie’s foundation. Doing so will give us a focus off the negative and allow us to heal by helping others.

We know that the months ahead will be difficult; however, we are willing to move ahead and turn the tragic loss of our Caylee into a living tribute to her very existence. You see the love in our family is strong, and no matter what will be placed in our path, our love for her will be the driving force.

Some want us to do things differently, to those who disagree with what we do, all I can say to them is that this is our way to cope. This is our way to grieve, and our way to honor our Caylee Marie.”

~ George & Cindy Anthony

I am disgusted. 

~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #431 on: May 13, 2009, 07:06:31 AM »

Off topic SORRY One of my tiny birds is alive!!! Sorry I couldn't help it please don't ban JSM   

YEAH!!! (1963) LMAOOooooooooo ...when I read this a tune popped into my head  but I can't possibly be that old ... 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZThquH5t0ow

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #432 on: May 13, 2009, 07:16:43 AM »

Good Morning Trimm and fellow monkeys!!

Been away for a spell and had a nice rest. I thought of you guys a lot!! As summer approaches I find myself running from one ball field to another to watch nephews play ball. That is so much fun for me.  Thanks for the info and links and off I go to put in my two cents worth.

COOKIE......I see you here a lot and miss you but....I seem to always agree with you! Great minds and all!! 

The DP guy on NG last night really gave us a peek into the defence and it seems that they don't have much and looks as if Zanny might be able to pass on to the fantasy world she came from!!
ZANNY, She is like a deleted post.....POOF...She is gone

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: May 13, 2009, 07:23:27 AM »

Jane Velez Mitchell http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0905/12/ijvm.01.html

Affiliate WFTV reported today Jose Baez is set to depose a Department of Children and Family services worker who investigated a previous child abuse claims against Casey Anthony.

Now, we don`t have any independent knowledge of prior abuse allegations against Casey.

Drew Findling, we were trying to figure out what this report was all about because there is child services showing up after little Caylee disappears, but we couldn`t find any record of it before. What could this be all about and what could it mean to the case?

FINDLING: Well, I`ve said all along that I was surprised that a defense was not being cultivated which was the original charges where -- went to neglectful parenting that out of nowhere a defense could be, "Hey, she`s a neglectful parent. She made some really poor choices, she let her kid go off with people she shouldn`t have, she didn`t report for 30 days and we`re here to say she`s the worst person in the world, the worst parent in the world, but she didn`t do anything to her child."

They could be setting the stage for that which I thought they would have done from the very beginning.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, Rebecca Rose Woodland, it seems like they`re setting the stage for everything. They keep hammering in on Roy Kronk, so everybody is figuring, "Oh, they`re going to try to pin it on him."

They seem to be gathering information about old boyfriends and there`s speculation, could they be trying to pin it on them? And now we`re hearing the bad parenting defense.

MILLS-FRANCIS: Yes, they`re throwing everything up against the wall.

ROSE WOODLAND: They absolutely are. But you know what they`re trying to find out what there is, who knows what, they are doing their form of discovery. Do they have a method to the madness? I hope so. She`s facing death, Jane. I hope there`s a method to the madness.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, we can`t figure it out if there is. But we`ll wait and see if anything emerges.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: May 13, 2009, 07:25:41 AM »

Off topic SORRY One of my tiny birds is alive!!! Sorry I couldn't help it please don't ban JSM   

YEAH!!! (1963) LMAOOooooooooo ...when I read this a tune popped into my head  but I can't possibly be that old ... 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZThquH5t0ow

I'm awake now.I was 3 back then.  Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: May 13, 2009, 07:28:02 AM »

Hey Scarlett. 
I wish we could go poof........and make the Anthonys disappear.  Monkey Devil!
I'm off to make some more coffee. 

~ Peter Frampton
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #436 on: May 13, 2009, 07:54:30 AM »

snipped

“A message to everyone that wants to see something good come from a tragedy. The last 9 months have been a living hell for my family and no one could possibly understand. There is no reason for any of this and there are no answers that will ever make things better.

~ George & Cindy Anthony

I am disgusted. 

So I see Cindy is still in charge.
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #437 on: May 13, 2009, 07:56:54 AM »

snipped

~ George & Cindy Anthony

I am disgusted. 

Oh, and to Cindy...things would be better if there was Justice for Caylee you selfish swine.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: May 13, 2009, 08:17:45 AM »

snipped

~ George & Cindy Anthony

I am disgusted. 

She's in for a big surprise when the trial starts,huh?

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: May 13, 2009, 08:20:16 AM »

TIA...

You Tube is where it's at for me  too. We've all been beating up on the Ants and Larry saying that this is all for a ratings grab on LKL 's part. Well, I'm not giving him my viewership ever again. Watching him makes him the winner and is counterproductive to what we've been doing here for the past few days. It's also alot more fun to do the Utube thing and come here and have a giggle about those stupid people and their hair and eyebrows and where George's two tiny gas cans are.     

You Tube it is. 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.