April 30, 2024, 10:14:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #130 5/12/09 - 5/15/09  (Read 251083 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #460 on: May 13, 2009, 09:22:28 AM »

Someone somewhere said that the comments on the LKL site are indictive of what the general public thinks and feels about this case. Jury pools are made up of the same folks.
Casey can kiss her azz g'bye. No one is buying what they are selling. 
BINGO!!! 

Honestly, I never thought that LK would pull them as guests, no matter what we did.  We did an awesome job of rallying and putting the truth out there on the boards, and to those sponsors in emails.  Now maybe the sponsors will think twice about who they will and will not fund in the future, though it might not have effected anything this time, it may in the future given they will see that the American public will not be poked and prodded with these injustices.

On the boards we educated the hundreds of thousands of people who go to LKL blog and read on a daily basis.  If our posts help to change the mind of just one reader, well then I am proud!  We are educating the jury pool - and that is sweet justice for Caylee. 

The Anthony's can stand on their front lawn or be on LKL all they want, the fact still remains that they will just be spewing lie after lie.  They will NEVER be able to undo that which they have already done in the media, in the depositions, under oath, and within police reports.  This is nothing more than damage control for them, and all they are doing is more damage to themselves.....God speed them down this river of poo!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #461 on: May 13, 2009, 09:24:44 AM »

Watched Lenomen last night on NG.  Did anyone else get the gist from him that Baez is extremely controling?  I am curious how that must work with Casey's dominant personality.  Also, I believe that Lenomen, in not so many words, gave away that Baez is a dumbiaz.

I did too.  An attorney that has been practicing just a few short years with an Lenomen that has a proven record.  Baez is clueless.  I believe this is all going to be part of the process for appeals.  Strickland has done a great job to prevent this from happening.  Baez will learn a few things about law none-the-less from Strickland.
I agree.  If this does go to apeals court with the attempt of trying to claim insufficient counsil it will never sell.  She had every oportunity to change counsil, she was urged by family to do so as well..which will not play in her favor, and not to mention all the countless "experts" she has on her "dream team"...no way, no dice!!  FAIL

I am extremely impressed with Strickland thus far, I hope he continues with this.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: May 13, 2009, 09:26:11 AM »

Casey Anthony: George, Cindy are public-relations flops
George and Cindy Anthony will appear on CNN's Larry King Live Wednesday

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-george-cindy-anthony-cnn-051209,0,4012840.column

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #463 on: May 13, 2009, 09:26:37 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/19448158/detail.html
Attorney Left Defense Because He Disagreed With Baez's Strategy

Posted: 8:59 am EDT May 13, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense team once had a death penalty qualified attorney, but last week he dropped the case.

Attorney Terence Lenamon now says he stopped representing Casey because he did not agree with the legal strategy of her lead attorney Jose Baez.

"We had a difference in what I believe should have been done with the approach that is mental health related," Lenamon told CNN's Nancy Grace during an interview Tuesday night.

Lenamon explained he would have had Casey plead not guilty by reason of insanity.
Baez's house of cards is tumbling, slowly but surely.  Much of the beating has come from the Anthony's themselves...and once again another blow will come tonight when they go on LKL to voice their "side" yet again.  The more Cindy spins, the tighter that rope gets around her neck, and I am LOVING it!!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #464 on: May 13, 2009, 09:30:23 AM »

Just when you get a bit of relief from being aggravated, frustrated & blown away by the Anthonys - you get another dose of livid.   I am just besides myself that Larry King created that blog to post Cindy & George's response...what a bunch of crap!  He has now made his position on this case abundantly clear, he is supporting this diabolic family.    I hate going to bed this irate but I posted on that blog to vent right to them:

cappuccino            May 13th, 2009 12:18 am ET

Cindy & George

You have some nerve acting all pompous, your foundation is a scam, no different than your best buddies the Milsteads running their scam, Kid Finders Network & trust me you both will get snagged in due time – you see the public has done their homework so despite your bull & bunk we’ve seen court documents, criminal records, tax records & home foreclosures – we’ve seen the recent “Safety in a Flash’ SCAM & its on its way to not only Consumer Affairs, but the Attorney General’s office & the FBI (internet crimes are federal). Why do you insist on fighting when you know the general public sees everything you do & say as transparent….for the love of God WE ARE NOT BUYING WHAT YOU’RE SELLING!!

How dare you – your behavior has been reprehensible, 98% of this country would NEVER EVER ask for your help or guidance….you both are beyond idiotic & fail at every single dang thing you do. Job losses, foreclosures, credit card abuse & delinquency, raising children, disrespecting your own parents & siblings, failure to protect your granddaughter from KNOWN long-term misconduct by your daughter, even your marriage is a sham…o yea your media bliss EPIC FAIL! READ!

You are NOT honoring Caylee by lying to the public & acting as accessories after the fact in an attempt to save your pig of a daughter…did you actually have the nerve to call that monster “mother of the year,” yea ya did. Why didn’t you call 911 immediately from the tow yard after the manager told you in advance the car smelled & then you both experienced the smell of death for yourselves…you know why & so does the public. Seriously, instead of being on national TV you both should be in serious long-term psychiatric counseling. Instead of continuing to support Casey, how about speaking the truth? Instead of getting paid by the media for appearances, how about getting a full time job?
Instead of seeking your continuous and extremely tainted national exposure, how about finally speaking the truth?
Instead of lying about sending Dominic Casey to the woods to find Caylee whom you knew was deceased, why dont you tell law enforcement who told you where she was…o yea that’s right it came from your daughter’s mouth! Why, because Caylee is your meal ticket now…shame on you both, God have mercy on your souls!

The people will speak for Caylee, you lost that right a long time ago. She would NOT be proud of either of you right now, sleep on that thought!
I keep reading your posts over there Capp, and all I keep sayin is "Thats our Capp!"

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #465 on: May 13, 2009, 09:40:47 AM »

What I learned from Cindy ('Shroom Head) Anthony:

I had to attend to a legal issue today. I was legal assistant for my sis's employment (wrongful termination, hostile work evironment, and harrassment). I wanted to people we were talking to to HATE ME! I wanted them to know if the case wasn't decided in my sis's favor, we would be hiring a lawyer and costing a local business big bucks. I wanted them to think I was EVIL on a stick! Monkey Devil!

So, what did I do? I wore Grinch green. I chewed gum. I called the former boss on every lie, had paper documentation to counter every one of the lies she told during the meeting. My sis was a little scared that I was so "on" my game, she thought I should dial it back a bit. But see, I wanted them to hate ME, So, I wore Cindy Grinch green!

It was exhausting, and I was uncomfortable being so mean. But, I knew the law, I knew the procedures. I also knew these people would not want to see me again. So, Sis got her job back!!! And I was thankful for my degree. But I totally chose that Grinch green color, based on the Evil Mistress of Doom's fashion choices.

Who knows, maybe they had watched EMOD's depos! Whatever, it worked Monkey Devil!

Great job!!!! Were you pitted-out too????

Do No Evil 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #466 on: May 13, 2009, 09:47:02 AM »

Desdemona,

I haven't been able to find out anything about GA's departure from the Sheriff's Office.  As far as I can tell, there are no open records here.  It is highly unusual for anyone to get fired from any county department, so I would guess that GA either left on a disability claim, or simply quit to start his own used car business.
I am with Desi on this, it sounds fishy.  Partners within that line of work become close, they are with eachother on a daily basis, putting their lives on the line.  To not speak for 20 years seems very odd.  Quite possibly its more of a Cindy thing, since she wanted the dealership so dang bad maybe she forced GA to not speak to any former friends or co-workers due to their ability to cause persuasion of this easily manipulated man....thinking outloud here.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #467 on: May 13, 2009, 09:49:12 AM »

JSM, I am a long way from a baby, My daughter is almost as old as you. I just never watched news until I was grown. LK is older than dirt.

I forgot about Conman's disabilty, so guess she is hanging on to his arm then.
Darla my dear, do not sweat it.  I never watched LKL until the last Cindy and George episode, and have not watched it since, and will not ever watch it again now that he has continued with this interview.
I think its the background of his set that is a put off for me, its not visually stimulating at all, and he kind of creeps me out.

Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #468 on: May 13, 2009, 09:56:16 AM »

Dolce,   

Hats off to you.  I looked for you online yesterday but never caught you.  You worked your little rear off for Caylee Monday.  I know of about 20 people that read SM but do not have the time to join.  You made it so easy for the guests to even help out. Emailing awareness and facts about the Anthonys to the sponsors was a great task. 

I am not telling you anything you that you do not already know.  But ALL Monkeys are awesome. 

Thanks for yours and everyone's hard work the other day!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #469 on: May 13, 2009, 09:58:21 AM »

Dolce,   

Hats off to you.  I looked for you online yesterday but never caught you.  You worked your little rear off for Caylee Monday.  I know of about 20 people that read SM but do not have the time to join.  You made it so easy for the guests to even help out. Emailing awareness and facts about the Anthonys to the sponsors was a great task. 

I am not telling you anything you that you do not already know.  But ALL Monkeys are awesome. 

Thanks for yours and everyone's hard work the other day!

Thank you so much Classy!  I did what I could for Caylee, I only wish it were more and that it would have paid off in a bigger way, either way I believe we made a difference.
I was not on yesterday, been feeling sick the past few days.
Thank you Monkeys and Guests for all that you do for Caylee, it makes me proud to be a Monkey!!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: May 13, 2009, 09:58:58 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and guests,

Yes, I was in a VERY good mood last night. It was only for medicinal purposes. 

I have been up for a while, but I have been very busy over at the Anthony questions blog. Don't know how many will  go through.  Monkey Devil!

I want to apologize for announcing Lenamon would be  joining the defense team as the death qualified lawyer. I did misunderstand that on Nancy Grace. It must have been the medicine I was taking. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
ckrdpast
Scared Monkey

« Reply #471 on: May 13, 2009, 09:59:39 AM »

from http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/13/casey-anthony-george-cindy-are-public-relations-flops/

Note: Hi Don,
Larry King Live will indeed be live with the Anthonys tomorrow at 9pm. Not sure where the bad information claiming it will be taped came from, but that is simply not true. We plan on sharing these comments, as well as comments from others with the Anthonys
Warmest Regards,
LKL Blog Staff

this just screams to me   "Tune in and see if we shared "YOUR" comment  (trying to get people that say they will not watch to tune in)
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: May 13, 2009, 10:08:08 AM »

from http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/13/casey-anthony-george-cindy-are-public-relations-flops/

Larry King Live will indeed be live with the Anthonys tomorrow at 9pm. Not sure where the bad information claiming it will be taped came from, but that is simply not true. We plan on sharing these comments, as well as comments from others with the Anthonys
Warmest Regards,
LKL Blog Staff

this just screams to me   "Tune in and see if we shared "YOUR" comment  (trying to get people that say they will not watch to tune in)

Forgive me for intruding here Monkeys.

On that same note - please also keep in mind the Anthony's will have their attorney with them.  It's highly doubtful that ANY "tough" questions will be answered.

LKL seems to be turning this extremely elevated attention to his show into how he can use it for higher ratings - precisely as the poster above commented.

NO hard questions will be answered, regardless of whether Larry actually asks them or not.

Again - apologies for the intrusion Monkeys!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #473 on: May 13, 2009, 10:08:25 AM »

Warmest Regards,
LKL Blog Staff

You are right, that is the only way that they can try and solicit viewers at this point.  They know very well that no one will be tuning into hear these liars without some inticement.  You should write them back saying thanks for the update, but irregardless you still refuse to tune into liars and those that support them.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #474 on: May 13, 2009, 10:08:35 AM »

Good Morning. I will be joining all the fine people this day over at the LKL blogs, I'm madder than a wet hen, so I'll let my angry fingers loose on the blogs. 
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #475 on: May 13, 2009, 10:09:05 AM »

JSM is going to bed. Fanny and No Rose keep it up along with other monkeys emailing questions to Larry King.

JSM would still like to know what recipe Cindy has for cornbread and Chili. If my mom's cornbread and chili were good enough to through a fit over while I was in jail and my baby were missing, it must be some good eating. Maybe Cindy will sell the recipes to Martha Stewart or maybe Oprah. There you go Cindy, put your recipes up for sell.

Just kidding. If Cindy puts out a cookbook JSM wants residuals. JMO JSM  Monkey Devil!

Nite All.

just something i remember -but the night casey was pissed becasue moma had made chili and some young man was invited to dine with them and case was locked up maybe just maybe she was possed cause they had this young man over.  I wonder if case knew who he was.  I wonder if she was really pissed becasue of the young man and not the chili he was consuming.  anyone know who the man was?.
ckrdpast
Scared Monkey

« Reply #476 on: May 13, 2009, 10:10:20 AM »

Warmest Regards,
LKL Blog Staff

You are right, that is the only way that they can try and solicit viewers at this point.  They know very well that no one will be tuning into hear these liars without some inticement.  You should write them back saying thanks for the update, but irregardless you still refuse to tune into liars and those that support them.

just to be clear i am NOT don!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #477 on: May 13, 2009, 10:10:45 AM »

On that same note - please also keep in mind the Anthony's will have their attorney with them.  It's highly doubtful that ANY "tough" questions will be answered.

LKL seems to be turning this extremely elevated attention to his show into how he can use it for higher ratings - precisely as the poster above commented.

NO hard questions will be answered, regardless of whether Larry actually asks them or not.

You are absolutely right Jenn.  Larry probably will ask some of our submitted questions, but the Anthony's have a safety net called Conway....it will be like watching the depositions all over again, but probably less of a dramatic exit with Cindy screaming that Larry will not allow her to pray.

Its nothing more than a ratings ploy....may his broadcast go down in flames!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: May 13, 2009, 10:13:04 AM »

JSM is going to bed. Fanny and No Rose keep it up along with other monkeys emailing questions to Larry King.

JSM would still like to know what recipe Cindy has for cornbread and Chili. If my mom's cornbread and chili were good enough to through a fit over while I was in jail and my baby were missing, it must be some good eating. Maybe Cindy will sell the recipes to Martha Stewart or maybe Oprah. There you go Cindy, put your recipes up for sell.

Just kidding. If Cindy puts out a cookbook JSM wants residuals. JMO JSM  Monkey Devil!

Nite All.

just something i remember -but the night casey was pissed becasue moma had made chili and some young man was invited to dine with them and case was locked up maybe just maybe she was possed cause they had this young man over.  I wonder if case knew who he was.  I wonder if she was really pissed becasue of the young man and not the chili he was consuming.  anyone know who the man was?.

Did she say it was a "young" man?? I didn't remember that, because I had my own idea, which I am unable to share. I thought she said it was a man that was "sympathetic " to Casey and her family. Just what I thought I remembered.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #479 on: May 13, 2009, 10:17:32 AM »

You are absolutely right Jenn.  Larry probably will ask some of our submitted questions, but the Anthony's have a safety net called Conway....it will be like watching the depositions all over again, but probably less of a dramatic exit with Cindy screaming that Larry will not allow her to pray.

Its nothing more than a ratings ploy....may his broadcast go down in flames!

I can see it now.  SINdy's doc doubled her meds.  This will just be a mellow atmosphere that they are after.  They are going for the "repair" of the depos.  They want the general public to see that they have a soft and humble side.  NOT!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.