April 30, 2024, 01:34:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #130 5/12/09 - 5/15/09  (Read 251202 times)
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #480 on: May 13, 2009, 10:18:45 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I can't believe Larry King will still have them on his show!  Even after they were proven to be liars!  At least I can take comfort in the fact that Cindy WILL say something profoundly stupid!

Lisa
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #481 on: May 13, 2009, 10:21:39 AM »

Good Morning. I will be joining all the fine people this day over at the LKL blogs, I'm madder than a wet hen, so I'll let my angry fingers loose on the blogs. 

Come on over to this one! http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/12/lkl-web-exclusive-anthonys-respond-to-critics/#comment-156195

We can remind Cindy that screwing her PI does not make a "loving family!"

Lisa
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #482 on: May 13, 2009, 10:24:03 AM »

Good Morning. I will be joining all the fine people this day over at the LKL blogs, I'm madder than a wet hen, so I'll let my angry fingers loose on the blogs. 

Come on over to this one! http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/12/lkl-web-exclusive-anthonys-respond-to-critics/#comment-156195

Lisa
thanks, I'll be right over, I've been thinking about your pup, I sure hope the little one is doing good. an angelic monkey
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #483 on: May 13, 2009, 10:28:36 AM »

JSM is going to bed. Fanny and No Rose keep it up along with other monkeys emailing questions to Larry King.

JSM would still like to know what recipe Cindy has for cornbread and Chili. If my mom's cornbread and chili were good enough to through a fit over while I was in jail and my baby were missing, it must be some good eating. Maybe Cindy will sell the recipes to Martha Stewart or maybe Oprah. There you go Cindy, put your recipes up for sell.

Just kidding. If Cindy puts out a cookbook JSM wants residuals. JMO JSM  Monkey Devil!

Nite All.

just something i remember -but the night casey was pissed becasue moma had made chili and some young man was invited to dine with them and case was locked up maybe just maybe she was possed cause they had this young man over.  I wonder if case knew who he was.  I wonder if she was really pissed becasue of the young man and not the chili he was consuming.  anyone know who the man was?.

Did she say it was a "young" man?? I didn't remember that, because I had my own idea, which I am unable to share. I thought she said it was a man that was "sympathetic " to Casey and her family. Just what I thought I remembered.
[/quo

if i remember correctly george invited him to dinner and a friend told casey bout it.  Then G&C were visiting casey at the prison when she let them know how pissed she was but she made it sound like they were all fine they had eachother they had friends she casey had no one.  Then casy did about face and said something like yep the bible tells us to love thy neighbor. I saw it on a utube but cant find it now.  was curious who the young man was
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #484 on: May 13, 2009, 10:28:37 AM »

Do No Evil 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: May 13, 2009, 10:30:02 AM »

Good morning NoRose.I know exactly how you feel.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: May 13, 2009, 10:30:33 AM »

I love that pic of Caylee, CC. So full of life, and promise. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: May 13, 2009, 10:31:15 AM »

Good morning Mokeys and guests.  It would be great to get some docs to take the emphasis off the LKL event.  I have my fingers crossed and doing the dance all at the same time.

I would love some documents too. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: May 13, 2009, 10:33:56 AM »

Good morning NoRose.I know exactly how you feel.
I had to laugh, after you said good night last night, a while later Mission put up the blog with the Anthony's statement, and I went over I saw your post. Guess I know what we will be doing today 
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: May 13, 2009, 10:34:10 AM »

Lisa

She should be reminded...or better be told, that chewing her gum does not show RESPECT.....and that she is making an A$$ out of herself.

But keep it up Cindy, everyone just loves to see you prove that everyone else is RIGHT!!!!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: May 13, 2009, 10:34:44 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/19448158/detail.html
Attorney Left Defense Because He Disagreed With Baez's Strategy

Posted: 8:59 am EDT May 13, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense team once had a death penalty qualified attorney, but last week he dropped the case.

Attorney Terence Lenamon now says he stopped representing Casey because he did not agree with the legal strategy of her lead attorney Jose Baez.

"We had a difference in what I believe should have been done with the approach that is mental health related," Lenamon told CNN's Nancy Grace during an interview Tuesday night.

Lenamon explained he would have had Casey plead not guilty by reason of insanity.
Baez's house of cards is tumbling, slowly but surely.  Much of the beating has come from the Anthony's themselves...and once again another blow will come tonight when they go on LKL to voice their "side" yet again.  The more Cindy spins, the tighter that rope gets around her neck, and I am LOVING it!!!

~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #491 on: May 13, 2009, 10:35:55 AM »

from http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/13/casey-anthony-george-cindy-are-public-relations-flops/

Note: Hi Don,
Larry King Live will indeed be live with the Anthonys tomorrow at 9pm. Not sure where the bad information claiming it will be taped came from, but that is simply not true. We plan on sharing these comments, as well as comments from others with the Anthonys
Warmest Regards,
LKL Blog Staff

this just screams to me   "Tune in and see if we shared "YOUR" comment  (trying to get people that say they will not watch to tune in)

Forgive me for intruding here Monkeys.

On that same note - please also keep in mind the Anthony's will have their attorney with them.  It's highly doubtful that ANY "tough" questions will be answered.

LKL seems to be turning this extremely elevated attention to his show into how he can use it for higher ratings - precisely as the poster above commented.

NO hard questions will be answered, regardless of whether Larry actually asks them or not.

Again - apologies for the intrusion Monkeys!

You aren't intruding, Jen! I agree with your comments 100%.

LK never asks the hardball questions, and it's about ratings and nothing else. The commets here and on the blog are spot on. The A's can't rewrite history of their actions or words and there is no sugar coating that will cover them up either. It's not a game about "gotcha" as Cindy's deposition so clearly showed she was playing, or about political correctness as George tried to frame his own deposition. A 2yr old child was murdered by her Mother. I don't believe this case will ever be about that child named Caylee in Cindy's mind. Ever. Until she can extricate herself and Casey from any consideration, Caylee will never be mourned and honored by her own family. Her family will continue to reduce Caylee to a source of funding to support them and fund her murderer's defense. 

JMO.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #492 on: May 13, 2009, 10:37:59 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest..... I have some thoughts on the LKL show and thought I would run it by you guys. They are now asking for our questions in hopes that we will tune in to see if they are asked. Why not let Larry's blogs go silent today??? That might speak more loudly than all the post, because our outcry for justice got us no where with stopping the show, lets try just boycotting the blogs today. What do you guys think?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: May 13, 2009, 10:38:38 AM »

I have been over at the questions blog

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/13/a-place-to-ask-your-questions-for-the-anthonys/#comment-156172

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: May 13, 2009, 10:38:44 AM »

Jen, you are most certainly not intruding, and I so agree with you. Even if Larry would ask a hard question, their lawyer would not have them answer it. So it will basically be a pity party with Larry at the helm.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #495 on: May 13, 2009, 10:38:57 AM »

Lisa
thanks, I'll be right over, I've been thinking about your pup, I sure hope the little one is doing good. an angelic monkey

Aww, thanks for asking!  She is still doing good, in some pain but we are spoiling her with "Frosty Paws" ice cream!

Lisa
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: May 13, 2009, 10:40:25 AM »

JSM is going to bed. Fanny and No Rose keep it up along with other monkeys emailing questions to Larry King.

JSM would still like to know what recipe Cindy has for cornbread and Chili. If my mom's cornbread and chili were good enough to through a fit over while I was in jail and my baby were missing, it must be some good eating. Maybe Cindy will sell the recipes to Martha Stewart or maybe Oprah. There you go Cindy, put your recipes up for sell.

Just kidding. If Cindy puts out a cookbook JSM wants residuals. JMO JSM  Monkey Devil!

Nite All.

just something i remember -but the night casey was pissed becasue moma had made chili and some young man was invited to dine with them and case was locked up maybe just maybe she was possed cause they had this young man over.  I wonder if case knew who he was.  I wonder if she was really pissed becasue of the young man and not the chili he was consuming.  anyone know who the man was?.

Did she say it was a "young" man?? I didn't remember that, because I had my own idea, which I am unable to share. I thought she said it was a man that was "sympathetic " to Casey and her family. Just what I thought I remembered.

if i remember correctly george invited him to dinner and a friend told casey bout it.  Then G&C were visiting casey at the prison when she let them know how pissed she was but she made it sound like they were all fine they had eachother they had friends she casey had no one.  Then casy did about face and said something like yep the bible tells us to love thy neighbor. I saw it on a utube but cant find it now.  was curious who the young man was

It probably doesn't fit in - but after James Hoover gave his statement that he just went and introduced himself to the A's  because he felt sorry for them - I started to wonder if he was maybe the mystery guest to the chili dinner.   just thinking outloud.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: May 13, 2009, 10:41:12 AM »

Dolce,   

Hats off to you.  I looked for you online yesterday but never caught you.  You worked your little rear off for Caylee Monday.  I know of about 20 people that read SM but do not have the time to join.  You made it so easy for the guests to even help out. Emailing awareness and facts about the Anthonys to the sponsors was a great task. 

I am not telling you anything you that you do not already know.  But ALL Monkeys are awesome. 

Thanks for yours and everyone's hard work the other day!

Thank you so much Classy!  I did what I could for Caylee, I only wish it were more and that it would have paid off in a bigger way, either way I believe we made a difference.
I was not on yesterday, been feeling sick the past few days.
Thank you Monkeys and Guests for all that you do for Caylee, it makes me proud to be a Monkey!!

Dolce do not think you did not do enough.  You have been so strong and such a loud voice throughout this.  Your passion for children is clear and your children are so lucky to have you as their mommy when they arrive.  I was really worried about you yesterday but was scared to ask.  Please take it easy and look after yourself as your little ones can feel your love and are counting on you to be well.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #498 on: May 13, 2009, 10:42:00 AM »

What I learned from Cindy ('Shroom Head) Anthony:

I had to attend to a legal issue today. I was legal assistant for my sis's employment (wrongful termination, hostile work evironment, and harrassment). I wanted to people we were talking to to HATE ME! I wanted them to know if the case wasn't decided in my sis's favor, we would be hiring a lawyer and costing a local business big bucks. I wanted them to think I was EVIL on a stick! Monkey Devil!

So, what did I do? I wore Grinch green. I chewed gum. I called the former boss on every lie, had paper documentation to counter every one of the lies she told during the meeting. My sis was a little scared that I was so "on" my game, she thought I should dial it back a bit. But see, I wanted them to hate ME, So, I wore Cindy Grinch green!

It was exhausting, and I was uncomfortable being so mean. But, I knew the law, I knew the procedures. I also knew these people would not want to see me again. So, Sis got her job back!!! And I was thankful for my degree. But I totally chose that Grinch green color, based on the Evil Mistress of Doom's fashion choices.

Who knows, maybe they had watched EMOD's depos! Whatever, it worked Monkey Devil!

Great job!!!! Were you pitted-out too????
OMG, no! It's not like I was channeling my inner Spindy (like, who has an innner cindy? Only Cindy is that evil) for gosh's sakes! I'm not REALLY evil, I just wanted to appear evil. I wanted them to say "Whoa, we better hire Sis back, cos we sure don't want to see Grinchy Green back in our office!"

Oh, yeah, and note to Cindy: a little antiperspirant would help. Unless God has declared that antiperspirant  will not work on stone-cold liars. Yeah, I'm going with that!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #499 on: May 13, 2009, 10:42:27 AM »

Jen, you are most certainly not intruding, and I so agree with you. Even if Larry would ask a hard question, their lawyer would not have them answer it. So it will basically be a pity party with Larry at the helm.

I agree with you, too Jen.    There won't be any hard questions asked.  Or if there is any, Conman will intercept them.
It will be a WASTE,  HUGE WASTE of time.   No sense in even tuning in to that BS tonight.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.