April 30, 2024, 01:11:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #130 5/12/09 - 5/15/09  (Read 251196 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #500 on: May 13, 2009, 10:42:28 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest..... I have some thoughts on the LKL show and thought I would run it by you guys. They are now asking for our questions in hopes that we will tune in to see if they are asked. Why not let Larry's blogs go silent today??? That might speak more loudly than all the post, because our outcry for justice got us no where with stopping the show, lets try just boycotting the blogs today. What do you guys think?
Darla I enjoyed reading your comments on the blog last night. You are right, the comments are not going to stop Larry from having them on. Since the Anthonys released that statement last night, I feel if we stop commenting, the Anthony's might take it as a win, Oh look George, they feel sorry for us and believe we are only wanting to do good.    IMO
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: May 13, 2009, 10:44:24 AM »

Dolce, you did a great job  You rest and take care of the babies  an angelic monkey
crazybabyborg
« Reply #502 on: May 13, 2009, 10:45:06 AM »

Thanks for posting the link, Fanny! 

I'm so tired of the Anthony's making this horrible tragedy about themselves.................

This is the only Anthony that has MY respect, and Im glad the rest of the world honors her, because her own family does not!

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #503 on: May 13, 2009, 10:49:21 AM »

Dolce ...thank you for all the list of sponsors you did Monday. You did a great job, now it is time to rest for those precious babies. Twins are notorious for coming about a month early. So be sure to relax and take care of yourself and the babies. We love you for all you do. You are going to be a great Mom.

I take 3 of AstraZenecas meds and have a Drs. apt tomorrow for refills. I will see if there is an alternative med other than AstraZeneca. I will take my business elsewhere.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: May 13, 2009, 10:49:25 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest..... I have some thoughts on the LKL show and thought I would run it by you guys. They are now asking for our questions in hopes that we will tune in to see if they are asked. Why not let Larry's blogs go silent today??? That might speak more loudly than all the post, because our outcry for justice got us no where with stopping the show, lets try just boycotting the blogs today. What do you guys think?

Darla, I am thinking about what you are saying. I would be glad to stop if it would make a difference. The fact of the matter is they probably are not paying any attention to what we are saying, only counting the reponses. However, there is a slim chance that one of these comment or question may get through on the show. There are a lot of good ones there. So I am torn. I am leaning toward the positive and feeling that it is better to do something than nothing. The nothing part to me is not watching the show. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #505 on: May 13, 2009, 10:52:18 AM »

Won't last, but my latest comment:

Cindy said Casey would be awarded the Mother of the Year award when this is over.  Give it to her now Larry. She's definaely the biggest Mother I've ever seen...................

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: May 13, 2009, 10:52:46 AM »

Casey's Death Penalty Attorney Explains Why He Quit
Posted: 8:59 am EDT May 13, 2009
Updated: 10:40 am EDT May 13, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense team once had a death penalty qualified attorney, but last week he dropped the case.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19448158/detail.html

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: May 13, 2009, 10:54:29 AM »

Darla,I think I am gonna have to agree with you.After the post I made last night I realized just how mad I really am about all of this.They don't deserve my time. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: May 13, 2009, 10:55:17 AM »

Cindy said Casey would be awarded the Mother of the Year award when this is over.  Give it to her now Larry. She's definaely the biggest Mother I've ever seen...................

She's got my vote. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: May 13, 2009, 10:55:41 AM »

Darla I enjoyed reading your comments on the blog last night. You are right, the comments are not going to stop Larry from having them on. Since the Anthonys released that statement last night, I feel if we stop commenting, the Anthony's might take it as a win, Oh look George, they feel sorry for us and believe we are only wanting to do good.    IMO

Darla I agree the biggest "in your face" would be if there were no questions.  However there are so many others besides the monkeys over that that it will just not happen.  I will not be watching Larry tonight, not for the live show nor for the repeats later on.  I have done some research on how the count is done for the viewers and ratings and even if you tune in for 2 seconds it is counted as a viewer now as so many channel surf between commercials.  They also take counts during the replay time slots.  I fell that if the numbers are poor for all the shows tonight then no other network will feel that having the dynamic duo on their show is worth it as they have lost news worthiness.  I am sure there will be ample Youtubes to watch which will not be counted in the LKL ratings.  That is how I will watch it.  If everyone stays clear of LKL tonight and does not even sneak a peak then we are doing more for getting them off the airwaves than making the blogs do silent.  JMO
crazybabyborg
« Reply #510 on: May 13, 2009, 10:58:49 AM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense team once had a death penalty qualified attorney, but last week he dropped the case.

Hi Grama! 

Casey's going down. When a client's own atty quits because he thinks the best chances to offer a client is an insanity plea, then Miss Bitch Britches is definately going down................
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: May 13, 2009, 10:59:09 AM »

Darla, I am thinking about what you are saying. I would be glad to stop if it would make a difference. The fact of the matter is they probably are not paying any attention to what we are saying, only counting the reponses. However, there is a slim chance that one of these comment or question may get through on the show. There are a lot of good ones there. So I am torn. I am leaning toward the positive and feeling that it is better to do something than nothing. The nothing part to me is not watching the show. JMO

I agree Fanny.  I watched a late LKL last night to catch some of the sponsors and saw that some of our posts were on the ticker, No Rose , Fanny,  and my alter ego Noreen!  We just all need to stay totally clear of LKL tonight and get the word out that to truly do this could result in the biggest flop for them yet and no more offers to appear anywhere.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: May 13, 2009, 11:01:12 AM »

Hi Grama! 

Casey's going down. When a client's own atty quits because he thinks the best chances to offer a client is an insanity plea, then Miss Bitch Britches is definately going down................

I pray every night that there will not be a "glove" in this case like there was for OJ.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: May 13, 2009, 11:01:36 AM »

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: May 13, 2009, 11:01:48 AM »

Jen, you are most certainly not intruding, and I so agree with you. Even if Larry would ask a hard question, their lawyer would not have them answer it. So it will basically be a pity party with Larry at the helm.

I agree with you, too Jen.    There won't be any hard questions asked.  Or if there is any, Conman will intercept them.
It will be a WASTE,  HUGE WASTE of time.   No sense in even tuning in to that BS tonight.

I agree.I'm gonna have to stay over here in the cage.I won't be watching tonight.
I have put myself and my alter poster on time out.No more LKL blog for me.I want to punch somebody.  Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #515 on: May 13, 2009, 11:01:56 AM »

Jen, you are most certainly not intruding, and I so agree with you. Even if Larry would ask a hard question, their lawyer would not have them answer it. So it will basically be a pity party with Larry at the helm.

I agree with you, too Jen.    There won't be any hard questions asked.  Or if there is any, Conman will intercept them.
It will be a WASTE,  HUGE WASTE of time.   No sense in even tuning in to that BS tonight.

ABSOLUTELY! 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: May 13, 2009, 11:04:46 AM »

I agree.I'm gonna have to stay over here in the cage.I won't be watching tonight.
I have put myself and my alter poster on time out.No more LKL blog for me.I want to punch somebody.  Monkey Devil!

I've been enjoying the posts, and I'll tell you what Fanny Mae asked a great question, Have you sold Caylee's playhouse and sandbox? It's like a bad accident, you try to turn away, but curiousity makes you look 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #517 on: May 13, 2009, 11:06:27 AM »

Here, Trim! I'll hold her for 'ya! Aim for the teeth so she can't trap any more cud gum in there!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: May 13, 2009, 11:09:49 AM »

What if everyone goes to the blogs and just writes something like: "I will not watch LKL tonight"?    Or, something along those lines? Instead of the questions that is. We know that the A's will not answer any REAL questions anyway, atleast not the ones to which we really want answers to! Just a thought anyway.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: May 13, 2009, 11:14:07 AM »

Here, Trim! I'll hold her for 'ya! Aim for the teeth so she can't trap any more cud gum in there!

When did they catch a smile like that on depo day?! That ain't the Spindy I saw. She came in all locked and loaded and huntin' for bear!
She was mean and nasty! Went out the same way too. She's one vicious, scarey woman!!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.