April 30, 2024, 08:56:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #130 5/12/09 - 5/15/09  (Read 251074 times)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: May 13, 2009, 11:14:08 AM »

Wow, I finally caught up.  You guys were busy last night & made some great posts & comments.  I won't have CNN on my TV tonight either.  I will wait for the youtube version.  That is, if I have some heavy medication before hand!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: May 13, 2009, 11:17:11 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/19448158/detail.html
Casey's Death Penalty Attorney Explains Why He Quit

Posted: 8:59 am EDT May 13, 2009Updated: 10:40 am EDT May 13, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense team once had a death penalty qualified attorney, but last week he dropped the case.

RAW VIDEO: Attorney Terence Lenamon On Nancy Grace  http://www.wftv.com/video/19448983/index.html

Attorney Terence Lenamon now says he stopped representing Casey because he did not agree with the legal strategy of her lead attorney Jose Baez.

"We had a difference in what I believe should have been done with the approach that is mental health related," Lenamon told CNN's Nancy Grace during an interview Tuesday night (watch it).

Lenamon explained he would have had Casey plead not guilty by reason of insanity.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #522 on: May 13, 2009, 11:17:48 AM »

The only way Cindy had that pleasant look on her face is a hot man must have walked by. That is her feeble attempt at a come hither look. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: May 13, 2009, 11:18:36 AM »

Wow, I finally caught up.  You guys were busy last night & made some great posts & comments.  I won't have CNN on my TV tonight either.  I will wait for the youtube version.  That is, if I have some heavy medication before hand!

Mornig Cece. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: May 13, 2009, 11:19:49 AM »

Jen, you are most certainly not intruding, and I so agree with you. Even if Larry would ask a hard question, their lawyer would not have them answer it. So it will basically be a pity party with Larry at the helm.

I agree with you, too Jen.    There won't be any hard questions asked.  Or if there is any, Conman will intercept them.
It will be a WASTE,  HUGE WASTE of time.   No sense in even tuning in to that BS tonight.

I agree.I'm gonna have to stay over here in the cage.I won't be watching tonight.
I have put myself and my alter poster on time out.No more LKL blog for me.I want to punch somebody.  Monkey Devil!

"Punch Weezer, she deserves it!" Steel Magnolias

I've had that movie on my mind lately. I need to drag the DVD out and watch it again. Maybe while LKL is on tonight. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: May 13, 2009, 11:21:00 AM »

Jen, you are most certainly not intruding, and I so agree with you. Even if Larry would ask a hard question, their lawyer would not have them answer it. So it will basically be a pity party with Larry at the helm.

I agree with you, too Jen.    There won't be any hard questions asked.  Or if there is any, Conman will intercept them.
It will be a WASTE,  HUGE WASTE of time.   No sense in even tuning in to that BS tonight.

I agree.I'm gonna have to stay over here in the cage.I won't be watching tonight.
I have put myself and my alter poster on time out.No more LKL blog for me.I want to punch somebody.  Monkey Devil!

I've been enjoying the posts, and I'll tell you what Fanny Mae asked a great question, Have you sold Caylee's playhouse and sandbox? It's like a bad accident, you try to turn away, but curiousity makes you look 

I know.  That was a good question Fanny asked.

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: May 13, 2009, 11:22:53 AM »

The only way Cindy had that pleasant look on her face is a hot man must have walked by. That is her feeble attempt at a come hither look. 

It looks like the big bad wolf in Little Red Riding Hood! "The better to eat you with, my dear." I think Casey gets her wolf-like grin from Sindy, just sayin'.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: May 13, 2009, 11:23:06 AM »

Here, Trim! I'll hold her for 'ya! Aim for the teeth so she can't trap any more cud gum in there!

Thanks CBB. 

~ Peter Frampton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: May 13, 2009, 11:23:33 AM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense team once had a death penalty qualified attorney, but last week he dropped the case.

RAW VIDEO: Attorney Terence Lenamon On Nancy Grace  http://www.wftv.com/video/19448983/index.html

Attorney Terence Lenamon now says he stopped representing Casey because he did not agree with the legal strategy of her lead attorney Jose Baez.

"We had a difference in what I believe should have been done with the approach that is mental health related," Lenamon told CNN's Nancy Grace during an interview Tuesday night (watch it).

Lenamon explained he would have had Casey plead not guilty by reason of insanity.

That would not have got them very far. NG has explained that many times. If you are insane you make no attempt to hide your crime.  She went to great lengths and still is hiding the truth.
Interesting though that he admits her guilt and just tries to introduce a mitigating factor.
That's why Baez got rid of him, he wants to deny deny deny.
Lenaman has no need to prolong this case, he's not looking for publicity, as opposed to Baez who is lapping this up.... 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: May 13, 2009, 11:25:12 AM »

Notice on the Anthony question blog:

***Note: Larry King Live has a strict policy against guests knowing questions before the show. Likewise, Larry King Live, and Larry King will not accept pre-scripted questions for guests from guests. The only pre-scripted questions that are asked come from Larry, Larry’s research team, and the viewer emails, blog posts, and various social media outlets where questions are solicited from the audience***

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/13/a-place-to-ask-your-questions-for-the-anthonys/#comment-156172

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: May 13, 2009, 11:26:30 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest..... I have some thoughts on the LKL show and thought I would run it by you guys. They are now asking for our questions in hopes that we will tune in to see if they are asked. Why not let Larry's blogs go silent today??? That might speak more loudly than all the post, because our outcry for justice got us no where with stopping the show, lets try just boycotting the blogs today. What do you guys think?
Darla I enjoyed reading your comments on the blog last night. You are right, the comments are not going to stop Larry from having them on. Since the Anthonys released that statement last night, I feel if we stop commenting, the Anthony's might take it as a win, Oh look George, they feel sorry for us and believe we are only wanting to do good.    IMO

What if everyone goes to the blogs and just writes something like: "I will not watch LKL tonight"?    Or, something along those lines? Instead of the questions that is. We know that the A's will not answer any REAL questions anyway, atleast not the ones to which we really want answers to! Just a thought anyway.

Great thought.  Lets remind them that by watching we are encouraging other networks to invite them as they are newsworthy, that even a peak tonight gets counted as a viewer as does taping it.  The biggest slap would be the least viewers of a show in history!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #531 on: May 13, 2009, 11:27:28 AM »

my last post on LKL blogs...I have to pay to much for my meds to waste them on the Anthony's. LOL No one over there is listening anyway. So why waste my time.

May 13th, 2009 11:18 am ET

LKL and CNN are getting their jollies from all of this attention and LK is a used up old man who will not ask any tough questions and the Ant’s sure aren’t going to answer them anyway. So I am starting my boycott right now. Let the blogs go silent. They are not listening anyway. I have never watched LK and do not intend to start now. I am going to use this gorgeous day to go outside and plant some flowers in Caylee’s memory and honor her since no one in her family has or ever will.
LKL is just using this in hopes someone will watch to see if their question is answered. I don’t want to hear anymore of the Anthony’s lies.
Good day everyone

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #532 on: May 13, 2009, 11:27:35 AM »

Someone should e-mail them Kathi Belich e-mail and she can give them a heads up
on kidfinders. maybe they will believe her, or give her their e-mail address, so Kathi
can ask the questions.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: May 13, 2009, 11:33:26 AM »

That would not have got them very far. NG has explained that many times. If you are insane you make no attempt to hide your crime.  She went to great lengths and still is hiding the truth.
Interesting though that he admits her guilt and just tries to introduce a mitigating factor.
That's why Baez got rid of him, he wants to deny deny deny.
Lenaman has no need to prolong this case, he's not looking for publicity, as opposed to Baez who is lapping this up.... 

I agree.

~ Peter Frampton
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #534 on: May 13, 2009, 11:37:51 AM »

I've been enjoying the posts, and I'll tell you what Fanny Mae asked a great question, Have you sold Caylee's playhouse and sandbox? It's like a bad accident, you try to turn away, but curiousity makes you look 

Mushroom head's answer:  No.  We are in the process of starting a day care center in our house for working moms.

Do No Evil 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: May 13, 2009, 11:38:53 AM »

I listened to this video twice. Lenamon said that he withdrew from the case in December after he and Bozo had a disagreement in how to handle case.  He said that Bozo called him a couple of weeks  ago, but Bozo decided to go with someone else. He didn't quit the case two weeks ago I don't think. He hasn't been on the case since December. I'll be willing to bet that part of his argument with Bozo was about him not getting paid. JMO

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: May 13, 2009, 11:42:23 AM »

Mushroom head's answer:  No.  We are in the process of starting a day care center in our house for working moms.

I bet if we had an arial picture of their back yard now, they are gone, and new pavers and landscaping has been done, and it is just like Caylee had never been there.   

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: May 13, 2009, 11:43:25 AM »

I am noticing that questions are vanishing from the LKL question blog.  Wonder how long my question about pez will last?

Is the rumour true that you will be marketing mushroom head pez dispensers in Cindy's likeness to garner donations to your foundation?
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #538 on: May 13, 2009, 11:51:55 AM »

I am noticing that questions are vanishing from the LKL question blog.  Wonder how long my question about pez will last?

Is the rumour true that you will be marketing mushroom head pez dispensers in Cindy's likeness to garner donations to your foundation?

A rumor?  Who started that?   

Do No Evil 
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: May 13, 2009, 11:52:40 AM »

Whoever Deb1 is...I like her style.  Good job monkeys! 

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/13/a-place-to-ask-your-questions-for-the-anthonys/#comment-156172

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.