April 30, 2024, 07:47:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #130 5/12/09 - 5/15/09  (Read 251066 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #580 on: May 13, 2009, 12:51:26 PM »

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/13/casey-anthony-george-cindy-are-public-relations-flops/#comment-156251

This is another one not getting as much attention. You should read the headline of this one. What were they thinking??   Monkey Devil!
I've been on that one a few times 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: May 13, 2009, 12:53:30 PM »

Hey Northern Rose,

I will happily contact the sponsors of LKL. 

I will not give LKL on hit on their website.  They might start to think their show is relevant.

Make good on the boycott monkeys.

Helen Back

Here are some of the sponsors I contacted yesterday.

GoodWrench.com              Contour meter
800 Credit Card Debt         Claritin                           
Eggland eggs
Lawyers.com
Direct TV
Scottrade.com
AT & T

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: May 13, 2009, 01:00:02 PM »

I will definitely not be watching the show tonight.

However after posting many times on the questions for CINDY AND GEORGE LKL BLOG..about questions for them abut them and Slore..I decided to change my tactic:

I just posted 25 questions for Cindy and George that are about Caylee and what she was like.

I don't want this to be another Slore and Family show..where all they do is talk about themselves..I want to know if they are even capable of spending an hour talking strictly about Caylee..her likes and dislikes..what she was like as a little soul.

Maybe Larry will get the hint and not let them take over the show and make it stand for Caylee instead of more boohooing and poor pitiful us crap.
Excellent idea Gypsy, I will do the same  an angelic monkey

Thanks No Rose..if we can't stop their stupid appearance then maybe we can deflect questions away from them and to the subject of Caylee.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: May 13, 2009, 01:03:31 PM »

Rosebud!  oh my God! you asked them the question that I wanted to ask! about the molestation from Lee and George.....   I didn't know how to word it as delicately as you did! <<<or let's say, I didn't want to word it as delicately as you did... Monkey Devil!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: May 13, 2009, 01:04:02 PM »

Thanks Trimm    Gypsy those were great questions for Larry to ask about little Caylee.  CC you are cracking me up over on the blog  Monkey Devil!
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #585 on: May 13, 2009, 01:04:35 PM »

My two cents.....

1)  This is not about winning and losing.  Larry King will interview the Anthonys.  SM did not lose because the interview was not cancelled.

2)  If we can change the interview to something other than a forum for the Anthony's to do PR, then we accomplished something.

3)  LKL producers have read everything we sent, and it's obvious by now that they are reacting to it.  Statements about sending in questions and that guests are not given questions in advance prove that.

4)  Posting crazy comments on the blogs hinders our credibility.  I am surprised Klaas has not stepped in to warn us.

5)  Watching or not will not change a thing.  If you are interested in seeing whether we have made a difference, then watch it live, taped, youtube.  It does not matter.  We have probably increase the viewship because of our dedication to the cause.  This is not a bad thing!

6)  If we can get Larry King to actually confront the Anthony's, then we have done a good thing.  People watching will see them for what they really are.  Chances are good that Cindy will blow up if tough questions come her way.  Let's wait and see what happens.

7)  If we can get Larry King to ask the tough questions, believe me, the Anthony's will think twice about their TV PR campaign.  It just may stop here.

Cool  If you are going to boycott sponsors, then boycott for real...not just tomorrow.

9)  Above all else, remember Caylee

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: May 13, 2009, 01:04:38 PM »

Gypsy,.,,that is a great idea about the questions being about Caylee..,

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: May 13, 2009, 01:09:51 PM »

My two cents.....

1)  This is not about winning and losing.  Larry King will interview the Anthonys.  SM did not lose because the interview was not cancelled.

2)  If we can change the interview to something other than a forum for the Anthony's to do PR, then we accomplished something.

3)  LKL producers have read everything we sent, and it's obvious by now that they are reacting to it.  Statements about sending in questions and that guests are not given questions in advance prove that.

4)  Posting crazy comments on the blogs hinders our credibility.  I am surprised Klaas has not stepped in to warn us.

5)  Watching or not will not change a thing.  If you are interested in seeing whether we have made a difference, then watch it live, taped, youtube.  It does not matter.  We have probably increase the viewship because of our dedication to the cause.  This is not a bad thing!

6)  If we can get Larry King to actually confront the Anthony's, then we have done a good thing.  People watching will see them for what they really are.  Chances are good that Cindy will blow up if tough questions come her way.  Let's wait and see what happens.

7)  If we can get Larry King to ask the tough questions, believe me, the Anthony's will think twice about their TV PR campaign.  It just may stop here.

Cool  If you are going to boycott sponsors, then boycott for real...not just tomorrow.

Good call Steel.     he's going to have them so let's try to make it count. With solid questions, if nothing else the Ants will take the fifth over and over, America will see them as we do
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #588 on: May 13, 2009, 01:10:32 PM »

My two cents.....

Thanks for the reminder, I don't think they are reading my questions on LKL blog.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: May 13, 2009, 01:17:53 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/19450451/detail.html

Baez Continues To Question Witnesses In Casey Case
Posted: 12:28 pm EDT May 13, 2009
Updated: 12:42 pm EDT May 13, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- In the case against Casey Anthony, defense attorney Jose Baez is questioning witnesses under oath Wednesday, including a DCF worker who investigated a previous child abuse charge against Casey and an Orange County deputy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO REPORT: Baez Questioning DCF Worker, Deputy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The deputy was one of the first to get to the Suburban Drive location the day Caylee Anthony's remains were found on December 11.

Defense attorney Jose Baez arrived Wednesday morning at the State Attorney's Office alone to question witnesses under oath.

Baez has been questioning a state child abuse investigator who talked to Casey last year before she was indicted for first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee Anthony.

Eyewitness News has learned that Casey told the investigator she was innocent and also said that babysitter Zenaida Gonzales had Caylee.

She claimed Caylee's late father's family had moved from Kentucky to Italy. Casey also told the child abuse investigator that she worked for Universal Studios.

Jose Baez will also question a Universal Studios security guard, who Casey tried to convince while with investigators, that she worked at the theme park.

Casey did make it through and while wondering through Universal Studios, she laughed and admitted to investigators that she did not work there.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #590 on: May 13, 2009, 01:20:08 PM »

I tried asking questions on LKL, I don't think they will show up. Sorry. I tried. JSM. CC made me spit General Tsao's Chicken through my nose with the transvestite question. Now I must behave before I get in trouble  Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: May 13, 2009, 01:20:18 PM »

Thanks cece     Thanks steel 
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: May 13, 2009, 01:20:46 PM »

My two cents.....

I respect your two cents Steel.

However, LK prides himself on not reading any material before talking to guests.  He does no preparation.  There is no reason to believe he will ask any tough questions, but maybe this time I am wrong.

IMO, it is disingenuous to threaten a boycott of LKL and the Anthony's, protest giving them a platform to speak, and then feed questions for them to answer (feeding the platform), watch the show to see if LK asks your questions, give exponential hits to the website, all after threatening a boycott.

The threats to boycott the show and their sponsors are pretty empty if you watch the show and the commercials, increase their ratings, and give them huge traffic on their otherwise dead meassage board,

MO

Helen Back

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: May 13, 2009, 01:20:54 PM »

I tried asking questions on LKL, I don't think they will show up. Sorry. I tried. JSM. CC made me spit General Tsao's Chicken through my nose with the transvestite question. Now I must behave before I get in trouble  Monkey Devil!
He's on a roll over there 
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: May 13, 2009, 01:21:49 PM »

goodnight, love all my monkeys.   an angelic monkey

Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #595 on: May 13, 2009, 01:22:03 PM »

I will definitely not be watching the show tonight.

However after posting many times on the questions for CINDY AND GEORGE LKL BLOG..about questions for them abut them and Slore..I decided to change my tactic:

I just posted 25 questions for Cindy and George that are about Caylee and what she was like.

I don't want this to be another Slore and Family show..where all they do is talk about themselves..I want to know if they are even capable of spending an hour talking strictly about Caylee..her likes and dislikes..what she was like as a little soul.

Maybe Larry will get the hint and not let them take over the show and make it stand for Caylee instead of more boohooing and poor pitiful us crap.

BINGO!!!

I think since Larry went this avenue, he may benifit from it IF he was to make it about Caylee.  Tell what Caylee was like growing up.  Her likes, what made her smile.  But if its about their daughter or their for profit charity foundation, his show will be doomed. (as if he knew it was not already struggling)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #596 on: May 13, 2009, 01:22:37 PM »

My two cents.....

Well said Steel. IMHO the Anthonys are in no way helping Casey. Every time they open their mouths they look like fools and she still looks guilty. They are fools and she is guilty. No TV appearance can change that.

I remember you, Caylee.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: May 13, 2009, 01:27:40 PM »

goodnight, love all my monkeys.   an angelic monkey

Good night Lucinda, Sweet dreams.  an angelic monkey

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: May 13, 2009, 01:28:22 PM »

Hey Hey with the Monkeys!

Home renovations this morning had me totally preoccupied & I read back & I'm almost caught up.

Lenamon did us a huge favor by his announcement last night...to me it speaks volumes.    I made a lengthy post on this issue back on page 21...bottom line it is obvious BOTH Lenamon & Bozo know Casey is guilty - so do her parents.  Lenamon was telling Bozo that they needed to go with mental defect issues which means they are dancing around making excuses for what she did -- it is as simple as that.  As previously stated, I think the disagreements were Bozo's ego getting in the way of taking the advice of encouraging Casey to take a plea with a mental defect claim & the fact that Bozo probably did not pay Lenamon at all or in full.  We know Bozo pitched a fit when Lenamon's 30 page "Excuses, excuses, excuses" document to the State got out, maybe Lenamon was hoping to force Bozo's hand knowing he was otherwise nailing his client to the gurney Bozo's way...things that make you go hmmmm.

I'M BOYCOTTING LKL TONIGHT & FOREVER- I'll wait until its uploaded to youtubean angelic monkey

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: May 13, 2009, 01:32:05 PM »

Lucinda ~  I've moved your last song post over to musings.  Please post any further OT there.  This is Caylee's thread.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.