April 30, 2024, 09:13:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #130 5/12/09 - 5/15/09  (Read 251077 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: May 13, 2009, 01:32:10 PM »

I will definitely not be watching the show tonight.

However after posting many times on the questions for CINDY AND GEORGE LKL BLOG..about questions for them abut them and Slore..I decided to change my tactic:

I just posted 25 questions for Cindy and George that are about Caylee and what she was like.

I don't want this to be another Slore and Family show..where all they do is talk about themselves..I want to know if they are even capable of spending an hour talking strictly about Caylee..her likes and dislikes..what she was like as a little soul.

Maybe Larry will get the hint and not let them take over the show and make it stand for Caylee instead of more boohooing and poor pitiful us crap.

BINGO!!!

I think since Larry went this avenue, he may benifit from it IF he was to make it about Caylee.  Tell what Caylee was like growing up.  Her likes, what made her smile.  But if its about their daughter or their for profit charity foundation, his show will be doomed. (as if he knew it was not already struggling)

Don't throw nanners at me!!!   The one thing that I disagree with that line of questioning is that it humanizes them, it would be easy for them to for once be able to tell the truth, the whole truth about Caylee.  They genuinely could tell every cute story and all about her and they would seem as any other grieving grandparent. The problem is, they're not. They've had many chances to honor her memory but haven't.  That would almost be giving them a pass.
They have trouble telling the truth in every other aspect of this. They need to be held accountable for the deceptions that they continue to put forth.   JMHO     It would've been nice if they had ever stopped an interview even one time before and said" we only want to talk about Caylee".
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: May 13, 2009, 01:33:57 PM »

Hey Hey with the Monkeys!

Home renovations this morning had me totally preoccupied & I read back & I'm almost caught up.

Lenamon did us a huge favor by his announcement last night...to me it speaks volumes.    I made a lengthy post on this issue back on page 21...bottom line it is obvious BOTH Lenamon & Bozo know Casey is guilty - so do her parents.  Lenamon was telling Bozo that they needed to go with mental defect issues which means they are dancing around making excuses for what she did -- it is as simple as that.  As previously stated, I think the disagreements were Bozo's ego getting in the way of taking the advice of encouraging Casey to take a plea with a mental defect claim & the fact that Bozo probably did not pay Lenamon at all or in full.  We know Bozo pitched a fit when Lenamon's 30 page "Excuses, excuses, excuses" document to the State got out, maybe Lenamon was hoping to force Bozo's hand knowing he was otherwise nailing his client to the gurney Bozo's way...things that make you go hmmmm.

I'M BOYCOTTING LKL TONIGHT & FOREVER- I'll wait until its uploaded to youtubean angelic monkey

Hi Capp!  I read your previous, and may I add, excellent post about this & agree!  I think Lenamon's statements are very revealing.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #602 on: May 13, 2009, 01:37:33 PM »

Hey Hey with the Monkeys!

Home renovations this morning had me totally preoccupied & I read back & I'm almost caught up.

Lenamon did us a huge favor by his announcement last night...to me it speaks volumes.    I made a lengthy post on this issue back on page 21...bottom line it is obvious BOTH Lenamon & Bozo know Casey is guilty - so do her parents.  Lenamon was telling Bozo that they needed to go with mental defect issues which means they are dancing around making excuses for what she did -- it is as simple as that.  As previously stated, I think the disagreements were Bozo's ego getting in the way of taking the advice of encouraging Casey to take a plea with a mental defect claim & the fact that Bozo probably did not pay Lenamon at all or in full.  We know Bozo pitched a fit when Lenamon's 30 page "Excuses, excuses, excuses" document to the State got out, maybe Lenamon was hoping to force Bozo's hand knowing he was otherwise nailing his client to the gurney Bozo's way...things that make you go hmmmm.

I'M BOYCOTTING LKL TONIGHT & FOREVER- I'll wait until its uploaded to youtubean angelic monkey

Hi Capp!  I read your previous, and may I add, excellent post about this & agree!  I think Lenamon's statements are very revealing.
Here, here I totally agree. an angelic monkey
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: May 13, 2009, 01:40:21 PM »

Lucinda ~  I've moved your last song post over to musings.  Please post any further OT there.  This is Caylee's thread.
yes no probs, sorry muffy

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: May 13, 2009, 01:41:52 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/19450451/detail.html

Baez Continues To Question Witnesses In Casey Case

Posted: 12:28 pm EDT May 13, 2009Updated: 12:42 pm EDT May 13, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- In the case against Casey Anthony, defense attorney Jose Baez is questioning witnesses under oath Wednesday, including a DCF worker who investigated a previous child abuse charge against Casey and an Orange County deputy.

The deputy was one of the first to get to the Suburban Drive location the day Caylee Anthony's remains were found on December 11.

Defense attorney Jose Baez arrived Wednesday morning at the State Attorney's Office alone to question witnesses under oath.

Baez has been questioning a state child abuse investigator who talked to Casey last year before she was indicted for first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee Anthony.

Eyewitness News has learned that Casey told the investigator she was innocent and also said that babysitter Zenaida Gonzales had Caylee.

She claimed Caylee's late father's family had moved from Kentucky to Italy. Casey also told the child abuse investigator that she worked for Universal Studios.

Jose Baez will also question a Universal Studios security guard, who Casey tried to convince while with investigators, that she worked at the theme park.

Casey did make it through and while wondering through Universal Studios, she laughed and admitted to investigators that she did not work there

Video Report   http://www.wftv.com/video/19450390/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: May 13, 2009, 01:45:21 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/5/13/anthonys_to_appear_on_larry_king_live_tonight.html
 Anthonys To Appear On ‘Larry King Live’ Tonight
Wednesday, May 13, 2009 12:37:50 PM

ORLANDO -- George and Cindy Anthony will be back in the national spotlight Wednesday night with an appearance planned on “Larry King Live.”

The parents of Casey Anthony, the Orange County woman charged with murdering her daughter, Caylee, will appear with their lawyer, Brad Conway.

The Anthonys appeared on “Larry King Live” on Dec. 10.

They were actually in the air flying home when Caylee's remains were found the next day in the woods near the family's home.

Another guest planned for the show is John Whynock, who wrote and performed a song at the toddler's memorial.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: May 13, 2009, 01:45:49 PM »

Mizmaz....that is a good point about humanizing the Anthony's by talking about Caylee..
however, in thinking about it, they won't be able to help themselves and will make it all about Casey...they did it at Caylee's memorial....

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: May 13, 2009, 01:46:13 PM »

She claimed Caylee's late father's family had moved from Kentucky to Italy.  Somehow I must have missed the moving to Italy 
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: May 13, 2009, 01:46:54 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19448859/detail.html

snipped:

Defense attorney Jose Baez deposed a Department of Children and Families investigator for most of Wednesday morning.

Investigator William Procknow visited Anthony twice to look into child abuse allegations; once while Anthony was in jail and later while she was out on bond. At that time, Anthony was charged with child abuse in her daughter's disappearance.

Procknow said Anthony referred to her missing daughter, Caylee Anthony, as "that child," suggesting some form of detachment.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: May 13, 2009, 01:46:59 PM »

Mizmaz....that is a good point about humanizing the Anthony's by talking about Caylee..
however, in thinking about it, they won't be able to help themselves and will make it all about Casey...they did it at Caylee's memorial....
It will be all about OUR CASEY
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: May 13, 2009, 01:48:07 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19448859/detail.html

snipped:

Defense attorney Jose Baez deposed a Department of Children and Families investigator for most of Wednesday morning.

Investigator William Procknow visited Anthony twice to look into child abuse allegations; once while Anthony was in jail and later while she was out on bond. At that time, Anthony was charged with child abuse in her daughter's disappearance.

Procknow said Anthony referred to her missing daughter, Caylee Anthony, as "that child," suggesting some form of detachment.
Thanks I'm sure this Procknow gentleman is a wealth of info 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: May 13, 2009, 01:48:24 PM »

ooopssseee...meant Mizjay....having problems today typing...too much sweet tea!

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: May 13, 2009, 01:48:31 PM »

She claimed Caylee's late father's family had moved from Kentucky to Italy.  Somehow I must have missed the moving to Italy 

I'm with you, no rose, I don't remember reading about that.  But LOL, I can't trust my memory! 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: May 13, 2009, 01:48:45 PM »

Hey Cappy. 
Have you heard anything about those documents yet?
I haven't seen anything.
Me thinks the Anthonys are trying to cause a little distraction. 

~ Peter Frampton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: May 13, 2009, 01:55:41 PM »

Cookie,  I agree, they're so consumed with whatever they're promoting, themselves, kc, the foundation etc, not to mention the constant narcissism from cindy.............but still, for those ppl. out there that really don't know the Scamthonys , if they were the moony,goony   teary eyed  grandparents, fondly recalling yesterdays, they would be able to again fool a few into thinking that these poor folks need some support......blah blah

Oh well, I guess we'll all know soon enough which CA & GA will step into the spotlight tonight.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: May 13, 2009, 01:56:25 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/19450451/detail.html

Baez Continues To Question Witnesses In Casey Case

Posted: 12:28 pm EDT May 13, 2009Updated: 12:42 pm EDT May 13, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- In the case against Casey Anthony, defense attorney Jose Baez is questioning witnesses under oath Wednesday, including a DCF worker who investigated a previous child abuse charge against Casey and an Orange County deputy.

The deputy was one of the first to get to the Suburban Drive location the day Caylee Anthony's remains were found on December 11.

Defense attorney Jose Baez arrived Wednesday morning at the State Attorney's Office alone to question witnesses under oath.

Baez has been questioning a state child abuse investigator who talked to Casey last year before she was indicted for first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee Anthony.

Eyewitness News has learned that Casey told the investigator she was innocent and also said that babysitter Zenaida Gonzales had Caylee.

She claimed Caylee's late father's family had moved from Kentucky to Italy. Casey also told the child abuse investigator that she worked for Universal Studios.

Jose Baez will also question a Universal Studios security guard, who Casey tried to convince while with investigators, that she worked at the theme park.

Casey did make it through and while wondering through Universal Studios, she laughed and admitted to investigators that she did not work there

Video Report   http://www.wftv.com/video/19450390/index.html

I hope Kathi Belich sneaks around to the back door and stick a mic in Bozo's face when he slinks out today. They showed that clip of Casey at the bond hearing when she gets up to leave, and looks straight at the camera and goes "snuff, snuff, snuff" while screwing up her face and sticking her fingers in her eyes. EPIC FAIL!!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #616 on: May 13, 2009, 01:58:56 PM »

Hey Cappy. 
I haven't seen anything.
Isn't LP's depo with Mr Morgan this week sometime? Could that be the reason for a distraction?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: May 13, 2009, 01:59:55 PM »

Hey Cappy. 
I haven't seen anything.

No I havent but o you can bet they are - no different than Bozo causing distractions by interviewing "after the fact" witnesses.  I was hoping it would be released before their appearance.

I had a version of "If I had a hammer" on LKL blog but it was removed but NOW PLAYING is Cindy's 8.58 video hammering & yelling at media & the protestors  hehe

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: May 13, 2009, 02:01:37 PM »

Hey Cappy. 
I haven't seen anything.
Isn't LP's depo with Mr Morgan this week sometime? Could that be the reason for a distraction?

May 19th - yea, that's enough to send "Mushroom cap" flipping!    I wish they would release Lenny, Tracy & Rob's sworn statements, I haven't heard what the hold up is.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #619 on: May 13, 2009, 02:02:48 PM »

It will be all about OUR CASEY

CMA smooch CMA smooch CMA smooch

pukel

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.