April 30, 2024, 07:10:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #130 5/12/09 - 5/15/09  (Read 251065 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #640 on: May 13, 2009, 02:28:53 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19448859/detail.html

snipped:

Defense attorney Jose Baez deposed a Department of Children and Families investigator for most of Wednesday morning.

Investigator William Procknow visited Anthony twice to look into child abuse allegations; once while Anthony was in jail and later while she was out on bond. At that time, Anthony was charged with child abuse in her daughter's disappearance.

Procknow said Anthony referred to her missing daughter, Caylee Anthony, as "that child," suggesting some form of detachment.

You think???? Poor little Caylee.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #641 on: May 13, 2009, 02:28:54 PM »

She claimed Caylee's late father's family had moved from Kentucky to Italy.  Somehow I must have missed the moving to Italy 

That mystery daddy sure moved around a lot. 

Well, when he wasn't busy moving he was busy getting in car accidents. 

Edit typo per poster request
« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 02:42:11 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

I remember you, Caylee.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #642 on: May 13, 2009, 02:33:43 PM »

She claimed Caylee's late father's family had moved from Kentucky to Italy.  Somehow I must have missed the moving to Italy 

Yeah, right?  How many xxxxx Kentuckians do you believe are wandering around the Leaning Tower of Pisa? (xxxxxxx)
Edit:  You can make your point without stereotypic remarks about citizens in the state of Kentucky.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 02:44:06 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Do No Evil 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: May 13, 2009, 02:34:00 PM »

May 10 & 11, 2009  Commercials that aired during LK that I caught.  Some have contact emails I found.:

Microsoft - rrt@waggeneredstrom.com

U.S Fidelis (not sure this one is worth it is as they are in their own mess right now)

PennyTalk.com - corporatecardservices@corp.idt.net

Passagedmalibu.com - chris@passagesmalibu.com

Claritin

Scottrade.com

Eggland eggs
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: May 13, 2009, 02:35:50 PM »

Well, when he wasn't busty moving he was busy getitng in car accidents. 

O good God, next we'll hear that baby daddy called from Palermo to put a hit on the family because they denied him his daughter...cue the music  FUGGADABOOUTIT!

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #645 on: May 13, 2009, 02:36:21 PM »

Yeah, right?  How many xxxxx Kentuckians do you believe are wandering around the Leaning Tower of Pisa? (xxxxxxx)

Edit:  You can make your point without stereotyping citizens of the state of Kentucky

Now that's not right. I have all my teeth and they're pretty too. 

Casey and her family are the rubes.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 02:59:00 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

I remember you, Caylee.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: May 13, 2009, 02:37:24 PM »

Hey Cappy. 
Have you heard anything about those documents yet?
I haven't seen anything.
Me thinks the Anthonys are trying to cause a little distraction. 
Isn't LP's depo with Mr Morgan this week sometime? Could that be the reason for a distraction?

LP deposition is May 19th.That should be interesting.Wouldn't you love to sit in on that?
Yes I would, but I don't mind waiting for the video to come out so I can replay all the funny answers coming out of LP's mouth. I really want to truth on Cindy from LP    Monkey Devil!

And you just know Morgan is going to ask all the juicy questions, and LP is gonna answer them too, and then some. Ain't gonna be no "I have to consult with my lawyer" and "I can't answer because I am under investigation." I'll bet he can tell some tales about Cindy, George, and Casey! I have a feeling we ain't heard nothin' yet! I can barely wait.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: May 13, 2009, 02:39:38 PM »

Thank you very much Muffy.  an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #648 on: May 13, 2009, 02:40:30 PM »

Edit:  You can make your point without stereotyping citizens of the state of Kentucky

Yeah, right?  How manyxxxxxx  Kentuckians do you believe are wandering around the Leaning Tower of Pisa? (xxxxx

Casey and her family are the rubes.

Smile for me - flash me those pearlies..    
« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 02:46:44 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Do No Evil 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: May 13, 2009, 02:41:11 PM »

O good God, next we'll hear that baby daddy called from Palermo to put a hit on the family because they denied him his daughter...cue the music  FUGGADABOOUTIT!

That's it!!! Zanny was in disguise. She was really a mafioso/mafiosa(?). She's hiding in the villa from the Godfather!! Monkey Devil!

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #650 on: May 13, 2009, 02:41:12 PM »

Hey Cappy. 
Have you heard anything about those documents yet?
I haven't seen anything.
Me thinks the Anthonys are trying to cause a little distraction. 
Isn't LP's depo with Mr Morgan this week sometime? Could that be the reason for a distraction?

LP deposition is May 19th.That should be interesting.Wouldn't you love to sit in on that?
Yes I would, but I don't mind waiting for the video to come out so I can replay all the funny answers coming out of LP's mouth. I really want to truth on Cindy from LP    Monkey Devil!

And you just know Morgan is going to ask all the juicy questions, and LP is gonna answer them too, and then some. Ain't gonna be no "I have to consult with my lawyer" and "I can't answer because I am under investigation." I'll bet he can tell some tales about Cindy, George, and Casey! I have a feeling we ain't heard nothin' yet! I can barely wait.

Considering the fact that Crazy loves to sue everyone in sight, and once this depo is given, it becomes public info, do you think that Crazy & Bozo will sue LP over defamation of character?

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: May 13, 2009, 02:43:01 PM »

May 10 & 11, 2009  Commercials that aired during LK that I caught.  Some have contact emails I found.:

U.S Fidelis (not sure this one is worth it is as they are in their own mess right now)

Claritin

Scottrade.com

Eggland eggs

Anybody heard from Jonathan today??

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: May 13, 2009, 02:45:32 PM »

Etan Patz, First Milk Carton Child, Still Missing After 30 Years
May 13, 2009 by Hartley Engel   Hartley Engel 

It has been nearly 30 years since Etan Patz went missing.

But if anything good can be said about the disappearance of Etan Patz, who was the first missing child to appear on a milk carton, it is this: The Etan Patz case helped spawn the missing child movement in the 1980s, and this in turn led to a host of innovative investigative techniques that have helped to find scores of missing children.

Still, child abductions all too frequently turn out badly (there is still a scintilla of hope for Etan Patz, but it isn't looking good).

Consider some recent missing child cases that turned into tragedies.

Caylee Anthony disappeared in June of 2008; sadly, her remains were discovered in December of that year. Her mother, Casey Anthony, was indicted for her murder. Much has been written about Casey Anthony's bizarre behavior in the wake of her child's death. Many consider her to be a psychopath.

To the utter shock of the residents of Tracy, California, 28-year-old Sunday school teacher Melissa Huckaby confessed to raping and killing 8-year-old Sandra Cantu, who was a playmate of Huckaby's daughter. The gruesome murder was particularly shocking in that it was committed by a woman. Huckaby allegedly raped the child with some sort of "instrument," killed her, and then stuffed her body into a suitcase (which she tossed into a pond).

But what about Etan Patz? Is there a chance that he is still alive?

Initially, his parents held out hope that he might be. "In our minds there were only two possibilities," said Etan's father Stan Patz to CNN. "Either Etan was taken by a stranger and killed or he was taken by a very sad woman desperate for a child of her own, and we hoped that such a woman would at least take care of him and keep him safe."

Patz's hopes may have dashed, however, when authorities discovered that a convicted child molester, Jose Antonio Ramos, who is serving a prison sentenced in Pennsylvania and will be released in November of 2012, confessed to police that his girlfriend used to babysit Etan Patz.

He denies any involvement in the disappearance of Etan Patz, but one would not be unreasonable in thinking that might be lying.
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1743246/etan_patz_first_milk_carton_child_still.html?cat=37
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: May 13, 2009, 02:46:15 PM »

Hal Boedeker has a good column in the Orlando Sentinel today- you can suggest questions for Larry King to ask ( not that I really care now, I am so over Larry King).  The best one so far is SHOW ME THE NANNY!

I asked several questions.  The last one I asked said "Who do you think the American Public despises the most.... Cindy, George or Casey"  - now that is a difficult question! 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: May 13, 2009, 02:47:18 PM »

thanks for fixing my post Muffy.  an angelic monkey

I remember you, Caylee.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: May 13, 2009, 02:47:37 PM »

Claritin

Scottrade.com

Eggland eggs

Anybody heard from Jonathan today??

No, he's off looking up the difference between Slander and Libel since he doesn't know what they mean.
He's probably having a tantrum that we dared to threaten to boycott his stupid company..
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: May 13, 2009, 02:48:33 PM »

Forgive me if this is a re-post:

Casey Anthony's death penalty attorney explains why he's off the case
Reported by: Cary Williams
Email: cwilliams@abcactionnews.com
Last Update: 2:15 pm 

ORLANDO, FL -- The former attorney of record in the Casey Anthony murder case says he no longer represents Casey because of  "significant disagreements."

Terence Lenamon told HLN's Nancy Grace Tuesday night that he and lead attorney Jose Baez did not see eye to eye on legal strategy.

Lenamon said he was brought into the case last year to convince the state not to seek the penalty for Casey. He said he withdrew from the case in December before Caylee Anthony's remains were found.

"We had a difference in what I believe should have been the approach which is, I think, mental health related," Lenamon told Grace.

Casey (photos) is charged with first degree murder and has entered a plea of not guilty.

Lenamon told Grace that when the state recently decided to go after the death penalty, Baez contacted him again.  He said they talked, " but he's decided to go with someone else I guess."

Florida law states that experienced attorneys with certain qualifications be the attorney of record in death penalty cases.  Baez said a new attorney of record will be announced before the next court hearing.

Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area near her home in late December.  Casey has claimed the 2-year-old was kidnapped by a babysitter.

Her murder trial is scheduled to begin in October.  Her attorneys want the trial moved elsewhere because of the extensive media attention the case has received.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/local/story/Casey-Anthonys-death-penalty-attorney-explains/4lrM3EDThUq-miSHY65cYw.cspx
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #657 on: May 13, 2009, 02:50:01 PM »

That's it!!! Zanny was in disguise. She was really a mafioso/mafiosa(?). She's hiding in the villa from the Godfather!! Monkey Devil!

Don't give Baez any ideas. I'm sure that would fit in well with Casey's "the family is in danger" BS.

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #658 on: May 13, 2009, 02:56:53 PM »

so let me be serious for a minute ... Lenamon says she should have pled not guilty by reason of insanity which means she did it and he is saying so. She was just insane when she killed her daaughter is what he's saying. Right?

Interesting.

Isn't it extremely difficult to prove legal insanity?

I remember you, Caylee.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: May 13, 2009, 02:57:22 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys...

Cappucino...In your conversations with Lenny, has he ever given you a last name for GA's friend, Jim from Ohio?  I think he worked with GA in LE and has been to visit George in Orlando.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.