April 30, 2024, 02:28:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #130 5/12/09 - 5/15/09  (Read 251019 times)
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: May 13, 2009, 02:58:10 PM »

CC...please use your indoor voice.  Monkey Devil!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: May 13, 2009, 02:58:24 PM »

She claimed Caylee's late father's family had moved from Kentucky to Italy.  Somehow I must have missed the moving to Italy 

That mystery daddy sure moved around a lot. 

Well, when he wasn't busty moving he was busy getitng in car accidents. 

O good God, next we'll hear that baby daddy called from Palermo to put a hit on the family because they denied him his daughter...cue the music  FUGGADABOOUTIT!

That's it!!! Zanny was in disguise. She was really a mafioso/mafiosa(?). She's hiding in the villa from the Godfather!! Monkey Devil!

Don't give Baez any ideas. I'm sure that would fit in well with Casey's "the family is in danger" BS.

Actually, I dare him...its too laughable for words, even bleeding hearts wont buy that

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: May 13, 2009, 03:02:22 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys...

Cappucino...In your conversations with Lenny, has he ever given you a last name for GA's friend, Jim from Ohio?  I think he worked with GA in LE and has been to visit George in Orlando.   

Capp, Numbers lives in the area and wants to tell him Hi. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: May 13, 2009, 03:03:12 PM »

so let me be serious for a minute ... Lenamon says she should have pled not guilty by reason of insanity which means she did it and he is saying so. She was just insane when she killed her daaughter is what he's saying. Right?

Interesting.

Isn't it extremely difficult to prove legal insanity?

That's the way I understood it, too Goodie.  Has there ever been a more publicly screwed up defense?  I can't believe how all these people are running around talking.  Boy, Judge Strickland's really got his work cut out for him.

ps...love those doggies. 
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: May 13, 2009, 03:04:05 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys...

Cappucino...In your conversations with Lenny, has he ever given you a last name for GA's friend, Jim from Ohio?  I think he worked with GA in LE and has been to visit George in Orlando.   

Capp, Numbers lives in the area and wants to tell him Hi. 

Numbers is single...and nosey!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #665 on: May 13, 2009, 03:04:26 PM »

Great posts Helen Beck and Steel!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #666 on: May 13, 2009, 03:04:57 PM »

so let me be serious for a minute ... Lenamon says she should have pled not guilty by reason of insanity which means she did it and he is saying so. She was just insane when she killed her daaughter is what he's saying. Right?

Interesting.

That's the way I understood it, too Goodie.  Has there ever been a more publicly screwed up defense?  I can't believe how all these people are running around talking.  Boy, Judge Strickland's really got his work cut out for him.

ps...love those doggies. 

Yep, seems everyone wants their 15 minutes. One thing I will say about that wrist smoocher (Lee) is he has shut up lately.

ps -- thank you  they are a handful

I remember you, Caylee.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: May 13, 2009, 03:05:25 PM »

Question for anybody who is legal smart:  why is there not a need for the DP qualified atty. to be present or at least already consulting with Bozo during any of the motions or depos?  Are they only required during trial?
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: May 13, 2009, 03:06:19 PM »

I will definitely not be watching the show tonight.

However after posting many times on the questions for CINDY AND GEORGE LKL BLOG..about questions for them abut them and Slore..I decided to change my tactic:

I just posted 25 questions for Cindy and George that are about Caylee and what she was like.

I don't want this to be another Slore and Family show..where all they do is talk about themselves..I want to know if they are even capable of spending an hour talking strictly about Caylee..her likes and dislikes..what she was like as a little soul.

Maybe Larry will get the hint and not let them take over the show and make it stand for Caylee instead of more boohooing and poor pitiful us crap.

BINGO!!!

I think since Larry went this avenue, he may benefit from it IF he was to make it about Caylee.  Tell what Caylee was like growing up.  Her likes, what made her smile.  But if its about their daughter or their for profit charity foundation, his show will be doomed. (as if he knew it was not already struggling)

Don't throw nanners at me!!!   The one thing that I disagree with that line of questioning is that it humanizes them, it would be easy for them to for once be able to tell the truth, the whole truth about Caylee.  They genuinely could tell every cute story and all about her and they would seem as any other grieving grandparent. The problem is, they're not. They've had many chances to honor her memory but haven't.  That would almost be giving them a pass.
They have trouble telling the truth in every other aspect of this. They need to be held accountable for the deceptions that they continue to put forth.   JMHO     It would've been nice if they had ever stopped an interview even one time before and said" we only want to talk about Caylee".

MizJay  no nanners coming at you from me....I totally agree with what you are saying.

However my point is that Cindy and George can't keep a complete hour of discussion on Caylee and not divert to Casey, themselves, the weather..how hard life is..blah, blah, blah....I am hoping these questions about Caylee will show that they are more interested in talking about Slore and themselves then Caylee.

Mark my words..they will veer off and start talking about their assorted charities, how horrible the press in general is to them, how wonderful Slore and LEE are..just like the funeral.....and for once America will see they couldn't keep Caylee Marie front and center now anymore then they could then.  In a word they will look..pathetic.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: May 13, 2009, 03:08:51 PM »

Interesting.

ps...love those doggies. 

What's glaring to me is that the death penalty lawyer already knows she's guilty as he77. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #670 on: May 13, 2009, 03:10:25 PM »

Dolce do not think you did not do enough.  You have been so strong and such a loud voice throughout this.  Your passion for children is clear and your children are so lucky to have you as their mommy when they arrive.  I was really worried about you yesterday but was scared to ask.  Please take it easy and look after yourself as your little ones can feel your love and are counting on you to be well.
Thank you sweet NR.  I am doing much much better today.  We had a very busy weekend and I just needed a few days to recover from it all.  Feeling up to par today!!  Smile 

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: May 13, 2009, 03:10:58 PM »

Question for anybody who is legal smart:  why is there not a need for the DP qualified atty. to be present or at least already consulting with Bozo during any of the motions or depos?  Are they only required during trial?

Nancy has already commented on how foolhardy he is to be doing the depositions in a death penalty case- very ill-advised - he should leave that to a qualified Atty. He simply has no clue how to go about it and will not be told. 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: May 13, 2009, 03:11:18 PM »

GYPSY DD   I see what you mean and yes, you're right about that.  Wonder, how long it would take?  Probably all of a couple of minutes starting with" oh, yes we loved that little girl, you shoulda seen how much kc did for her............................................................yadda yadda yadda

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #673 on: May 13, 2009, 03:12:03 PM »

Interesting.

ps...love those doggies. 

What's glaring to me is that the death penalty lawyer already knows she's guilty as he77. 
What's also glaring is he also knows what a low life bottom feeder lawyer Baez is   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: May 13, 2009, 03:15:08 PM »

I know for sure that I won't be watching LKL tonight. Today is hubby's birthday, and we are taking him out to dinner to his favorite Mexican Resturant. They also have the biggest, bestest frozen Margaritas. My son is driving, so you know what that means. He hates margaritas. Monkey Devil!

I am really sick to my soul that the Anthony's are getting another national format, and I hope they make utter fools of themselves.  I will not watch, but I will be waiting for all the posted comments on the blogs afterwards...

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #675 on: May 13, 2009, 03:15:28 PM »

Dolce ...thank you for all the list of sponsors you did Monday. You did a great job, now it is time to rest for those precious babies. Twins are notorious for coming about a month early. So be sure to relax and take care of yourself and the babies. We love you for all you do. You are going to be a great Mom.

I take 3 of AstraZenecas meds and have a Drs. apt tomorrow for refills. I will see if there is an alternative med other than AstraZeneca. I will take my business elsewhere.
Thank you Darla, and way to support the cause!  You need your meds though, and that is important...so be sure to have another option first! 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #676 on: May 13, 2009, 03:16:03 PM »

Won't last, but my latest comment:

Cindy said Casey would be awarded the Mother of the Year award when this is over.  Give it to her now Larry. She's definaely the biggest Mother I've ever seen...................

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #677 on: May 13, 2009, 03:17:16 PM »

Casey's Death Penalty Attorney Explains Why He Quit
Posted: 8:59 am EDT May 13, 2009
Updated: 10:40 am EDT May 13, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense team once had a death penalty qualified attorney, but last week he dropped the case.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19448158/detail.html

Hi Grama! 

Casey's going down. When a client's own atty quits because he thinks the best chances to offer a client is an insanity plea, then Miss Bitch Britches is definately going down................
ITA

That is now 2 high profile attorneys who have quit on this family.  That says A LOT!!!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: May 13, 2009, 03:19:05 PM »

Nancy has already commented on how foolhardy he is to be doing the depositions in a death penalty case- very ill-advised - he should leave that to a qualified Atty. He simply has no clue how to go about it and will not be told. 

Casey and Baez deserve each other. I believe they must be soulmates. 'Course, you would have to have a soul first. Two clueless fools floundering around in their own reality. I hope someone stops the insanity before we have to go through a second trial. 

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: May 13, 2009, 03:20:58 PM »

It seems like that kind of stubborn arrogance would get censured. I can't believe that there hasn't been serious talk of his removal.  He is doing everything wrong, I can't even remember once that any of the guest lawyers on NG has given him passing marks for his choices. That's not the ultimate grading system, but usually they stick up for their own (defense attys)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.