April 30, 2024, 01:23:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #130 5/12/09 - 5/15/09  (Read 251199 times)
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #680 on: May 13, 2009, 03:24:24 PM »

Hey Cappy. 
Have you heard anything about those documents yet?
I haven't seen anything.
Me thinks the Anthonys are trying to cause a little distraction. 
Isn't LP's depo with Mr Morgan this week sometime? Could that be the reason for a distraction?

LP deposition is May 19th.That should be interesting.Wouldn't you love to sit in on that?

You know SINdy took her own camcorder....HMMMM.  That would be classic if LP took his own video recorder and put it on youtube the minute it concluded.  Can anyone contact LP and request this?   I remember someone mention that they had is phone number readily available.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: May 13, 2009, 03:28:52 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys...

Cappucino...In your conversations with Lenny, has he ever given you a last name for GA's friend, Jim from Ohio?  I think he worked with GA in LE and has been to visit George in Orlando.   

Capp, Numbers lives in the area and wants to tell him Hi. 

Numbers is single...and nosey!

No, sweetie

Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #682 on: May 13, 2009, 03:29:45 PM »

And reccommend he wear a green color shirt. lol

Wishful thinking....
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #683 on: May 13, 2009, 03:30:00 PM »

Good afternoon all Monkeys.  Dolce:  I hope you take it easy, and get back to feeling great soon.

I have been busy with the senior center!  The advertisers such as Liberty Medical, AstraZenica, and Contour meter fall right into that category.  The letter writing is unbelievable.  There are other companies to replace all of those advertisers and it is only a call away for the seniors which they said they are going to do just after the Anthonys are on the LKL show.  Also, we represent the segment of the population that is known to buy toys for the grandkids, and special gifts for their grown kids.  They intend to take this to the next step by asking first if the company is a sponsor of CNN or HLN and if the answer is yes, then let them know they will be taking their business elsewhere until such time as the advertising/sponsorship is removed from CNN and HLN because of LKL!  I am getting exhausted from running back and forth to the post office here and picking up more stamps and going to the local office supply place (no need to worry there, it is locally known and not nationally known) to pick up more paper and envelopes in this quest.  Dolce and Capp, you got the seniors here up and running! 

I also think that from now on, since all the Anthonys including Casey, call Caylee THAT LITTLE GIRL, that from now I will refer to Casey as That daughter of the Anthonys, and I will not refer her to by her name again.  So, that is the last time I will do that.  I will use Caylee Marie's name though, just not her last name.

The petition is now up to 1,108!!!

Take care everyone.  I will continue to lurk to see if there is anything else I can do.  Thanks for all the time and effort on this. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #684 on: May 13, 2009, 03:32:26 PM »

Larry and staff are going to have to be extra careful tonight taking phone calls  Good Luck Larry 

Joy from Florida is on the line ... what's your question Joy? 

Joy on the line!   

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: May 13, 2009, 03:36:09 PM »

Question for anybody who is legal smart:  why is there not a need for the DP qualified atty. to be present or at least already consulting with Bozo during any of the motions or depos?  Are they only required during trial?

Motions and depositions very often are conducted by co-counsel other than the lead attorney.  As far as what Bozo can or cannot do, the one thing he absolutely cannot do is present anything during the penalty phase upon conviction of a DP case - as far as the case-in-chief he can as lead or under the DP qualified attorney present witnesses, cross-examine, argue motions.  Depending on Florida State statues I'm not positive about making opening & closing statements.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: May 13, 2009, 03:36:18 PM »

Hey Cappy. 
Have you heard anything about those documents yet?
I haven't seen anything.
Me thinks the Anthonys are trying to cause a little distraction. 
Isn't LP's depo with Mr Morgan this week sometime? Could that be the reason for a distraction?

LP deposition is May 19th.That should be interesting.Wouldn't you love to sit in on that?

You know SINdy took her own camcorder....HMMMM.  That would be classic if LP took his own video recorder and put it on youtube the minute it concluded.  Can anyone contact LP and request this?   I remember someone mention that they had is phone number readily available.

Morgan got the depos from the Anthonys on his website before they could get on the elevator and get downstairs. I wouldn't be suprised if he didn't do it with Lenny's too. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #687 on: May 13, 2009, 03:37:55 PM »

My two cents.....

1)  This is not about winning and losing.  Larry King will interview the Anthonys.  SM did not lose because the interview was not cancelled.

2)  If we can change the interview to something other than a forum for the Anthony's to do PR, then we accomplished something.

3)  LKL producers have read everything we sent, and it's obvious by now that they are reacting to it.  Statements about sending in questions and that guests are not given questions in advance prove that.

4)  Posting crazy comments on the blogs hinders our credibility.  I am surprised Klaas has not stepped in to warn us.

5)  Watching or not will not change a thing.  If you are interested in seeing whether we have made a difference, then watch it live, taped, youtube.  It does not matter.  We have probably increase the viewship because of our dedication to the cause.  This is not a bad thing!

6)  If we can get Larry King to actually confront the Anthony's, then we have done a good thing.  People watching will see them for what they really are.  Chances are good that Cindy will blow up if tough questions come her way.  Let's wait and see what happens.

7)  If we can get Larry King to ask the tough questions, believe me, the Anthony's will think twice about their TV PR campaign.  It just may stop here.

8 )  If you are going to boycott sponsors, then boycott for real...not just tomorrow.

9)  Above all else, remember Caylee

ITA

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: May 13, 2009, 03:39:34 PM »

Wishful thinking....

I'd be willing to bet there is not a single green shirt in Lenny closet. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: May 13, 2009, 03:41:07 PM »

Wishful thinking....

I'd be willing to bet there is not a single green shirt in Lenny closet. 

I bet you're right. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: May 13, 2009, 03:41:14 PM »

Good afternoon all Monkeys.  Dolce:  I hope you take it easy, and get back to feeling great soon.

I have been busy with the senior center!  The advertisers such as Liberty Medical, AstraZenica, and Contour meter fall right into that category.  The letter writing is unbelievable.  There are other companies to replace all of those advertisers and it is only a call away for the seniors which they said they are going to do just after the Anthonys are on the LKL show.  Also, we represent the segment of the population that is known to buy toys for the grandkids, and special gifts for their grown kids.  They intend to take this to the next step by asking first if the company is a sponsor of CNN or HLN and if the answer is yes, then let them know they will be taking their business elsewhere until such time as the advertising/sponsorship is removed from CNN and HLN because of LKL!  I am getting exhausted from running back and forth to the post office here and picking up more stamps and going to the local office supply place (no need to worry there, it is locally known and not nationally known) to pick up more paper and envelopes in this quest.  Dolce and Capp, you got the seniors here up and running! 

I also think that from now on, since all the Anthonys including Casey, call Caylee THAT LITTLE GIRL, that from now I will refer to Casey as That daughter of the Anthonys, and I will not refer her to by her name again.  So, that is the last time I will do that.  I will use Caylee Marie's name though, just not her last name.

Take care everyone.  I will continue to lurk to see if there is anything else I can do.  Thanks for all the time and effort on this. 

Thank you too for all your hard work. And all the seniors.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #691 on: May 13, 2009, 03:49:00 PM »

She claimed Caylee's late father's family had moved from Kentucky to Italy.  Somehow I must have missed the moving to Italy 

Yeah, right?  How many xxxxx Kentuckians do you believe are wandering around the Leaning Tower of Pisa? (xxxxxxx)
Edit:  You can make your point without stereotypic remarks about citizens in the state of Kentucky.
Just wanted to note that moving to Italy was very popular the past few years as Italian government was at one point paying its residents to have children in order to boost their population.  Not sure if that is still going on now, but it was very popular 2007/2008. 
Sorry I know this has nothing to do with anything, but its a possibility.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: May 13, 2009, 03:49:27 PM »

Wishful thinking....

O/T
Monkey with Class, if we needed some male cheerleaders, do you think you would be one? We were trying to visualize you and Steel and CC last night. I have no doubts about CC, but not sure about you and Steel. 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: May 13, 2009, 03:52:32 PM »

Wishful thinking....

O/T
Monkey with Class, if we needed some male cheerleaders, do you think you would be one? We were trying to visualize you and Steel and CC last night. I have no doubts about CC, but not sure about you and Steel. 

Maybe you could schedule try-outs in musings?   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: May 13, 2009, 03:54:52 PM »

I can't wait until Lenny's depo..that should be priceless. He has such a good heart..he'll be giving Morgan just what he asks for without the outbursts and temper tantrums.  Although Cindy's was priceless at the point where she was out of control and Morgan stepped in and told Conway to get his client in control and then they stopped the tape.  The camera rolls again and she looks just like a 3 year old who has been chided by their parent to do as told or else...priceless.

I think the doc dumps come slowly to us because someone said they contacted the correct woman in Florida who works for the OCSO in charge of releasing docs...and she is the only person who works on them.  Meaning she has to read each doc and redact ..not just for this case but all cases where the press or public has asked for the docs.  Can't imagine having her job ..that's a huge amount of work for one person and I can understand why it would take her days to go through all these and make sure they were the correct docs and redacted before release.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: May 13, 2009, 03:55:07 PM »

Wishful thinking....

O/T

Maybe you could schedule try-outs in musings?   

Oh Hi! Muffy Bee!! Sure is quiet in here isn't it? Ok, I'm back on topic.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #696 on: May 13, 2009, 03:56:20 PM »

Great job!!! 

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #697 on: May 13, 2009, 03:57:25 PM »

I am looking forward to Lenny and Tracy. I might even pop some corn for that one !
Annie Downer might be good too. But Lenny will be good even for entertainment value.
Morgan and Lenny are soul brothers and they have the gift of the gag.
I have posted on LKL, nothing " crazy" lately, just the fact that LKL is giving these liars a platform to help themselves to people's cash via donations and to portray their ODIOUS daughter and themselves as something they are not.
With their foundation and the association with KFN and the Milsteads, they have shown us what they are all about. I would rather that Larry interview those neighbours of theirs.
While we sit here discussing them, they are in NY having a whale of a time on Larry's show expense tickie or however they work these things. They are not staying at the Super 8 or the Super 6 1/2 like Ms. Zanieda and her children. There is something wrong with that in itself. The red carpet is being rolled out here for the wrong persons.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: May 13, 2009, 04:04:02 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19448859/detail.html
Baez Deposes DCF Investigator, Deputy
Anthonys To Make TV Appearance

POSTED: Wednesday, May 13, 2009
UPDATED: 3:14 pm EDT May 13, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Three more witnesses will be deposed on Wednesday by Casey Anthony's defense team.
Defense attorney Jose Baez deposed a Department of Children and Families investigator for most of Wednesday morning.

Investigator William Procknow visited Anthony twice to look into child abuse allegations; once while Anthony was in jail and later while she was out on bond. At that time, Anthony was charged with child abuse in her daughter's disappearance.

Procknow said Anthony referred to her missing daughter, Caylee Anthony, as "that child," suggesting some form of detachment.

Procknow said Anthony insisted that Caylee had been kidnapped by her babysitter, Zenaida Gonzalez.

Baez is also expected to depose Leonard Turtora, a security official at Universal Studios.

Turtora was at Universal the day Anthony led detectives through the park in search of her office, only to admit she had lied about her employment there. He also checked the employee database for deputies to confirm that Anthony did not work at Universal.

The final deposition of the day will be Deputy Eduardo Turso. He was one of the first deputies to respond to Suburban Drive on Dec. 11 when meter reader Roy Cronk called authorities to report finding a body.

The body was later identified as Caylee.

Anthony, 23, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in Caylee's death. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July.

Meanwhile, Anthony's parents will again appear on national TV to answer questions about the death of their granddaughter, Caylee.

George and Cindy Anthony are scheduled to be on "Larry King Live" Wednesday night. The last time they appeared with Larry King was the night before Caylee's bones were found in a wooded area near their east Orange County home.

George and Cindy Anthony will likely be asked about their daughter possibly facing the death penalty if she's convicted of murdering Caylee.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: May 13, 2009, 04:04:16 PM »

Oh thank you Jaggard. Also a big thanks to the other seniors (I am 57 myself) for all their efforts and letters and phone calls.   We seniors have the buying power and we certainly should use it..heck it isn't like we are new customers to these corporations..and many of them we own stock in.......................so we need to express ourselves..which our generation has never been shy about.

Good job Jaggard!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.