April 30, 2024, 09:12:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #130 5/12/09 - 5/15/09  (Read 251076 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #700 on: May 13, 2009, 04:05:17 PM »

Cindy just couldn't resist, over on the blog that Larry has for the Anthonys to make a statement to their critics, Cindy has appeared, of course she is pretending she is someone else 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: May 13, 2009, 04:05:44 PM »

BBL We're going out before it storms.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: May 13, 2009, 04:06:02 PM »

Baez Continues To Question Witnesses In Casey Case
Posted: 12:28 pm EDT May 13, 2009
Updated: 1:45 pm EDT May 13, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- In the case against Casey Anthony, defense attorney Jose Baez is questioning witnesses under oath Wednesday, including a DCF worker who investigated a previous child abuse charge against Casey and an Orange County deputy.

VIDEO REPORT: Baez Questioning DCF Worker, Deputy http://www.wftv.com/video/19450390/index.html

The deputy was one of the first to get to the Suburban Drive location the day Caylee Anthony's remains were found on December 11.

Defense attorney Jose Baez arrived Wednesday morning at the State Attorney's Office alone to question witnesses under oath.

Baez has been questioning a state child abuse investigator who talked to Casey last year before she was indicted for first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee Anthony.

Eyewitness News has learned that Casey told the investigator she was innocent and also said that babysitter Zenaida Gonzales had Caylee.

She claimed Caylee's late father's family had moved from Kentucky to Italy. Casey also told the child abuse investigator that she worked for Universal Studios.

Jose Baez will also question a Universal Studios security guard, who Casey tried to convince while with investigators, that she worked at the theme park.

Casey did make it through and while wondering through Universal Studios, she laughed and admitted to investigators that she did not work there.

CASEY'S DEATH PENALTY ATTORNEY EXPLAINS WHY HE QUIT

Casey Anthony's defense team once had a death penalty qualified attorney, but last week he dropped the case.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RAW VIDEO: Attorney Terence Lenamon On Nancy Grace
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attorney Terence Lenamon now says he stopped representing Casey because he did not agree with the legal strategy of her lead attorney Jose Baez.

"We had a difference in what I believe should have been done with the approach that is mental health related," Lenamon told CNN's Nancy Grace during an interview Tuesday night (watch it).

Lenamon explained he would have had Casey plead not guilty by reason of insanity.

CASEY'S DEFENSE QUESTIONS THREE PEOPLE UNDER OATH

Casey Anthony's lawyer, Jose Baez, questioned three witnesses Monday afternoon in the case against Casey, but there are some serious questions over whether he should be questioning anybody.

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer, who has tried death cases, says Baez should not be doing the depositions without a death-qualified co-counsel, because he might miss something that could help Casey avoid the death penalty if she's convicted.

Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, arrived at the Orange County courthouse around 1:30pm.

RAW VIDEO: Baez Arrives At Courthouse
http://www.wftv.com/video/19429809/index.html

"You detonate all the land mines at deposition so you don't step on one during trial and blow your legs off," Sheaffer said.

Defense attorney Jose Baez appears to be backing away from courthouse interviews after suggesting the trial should be held in South Florida because there was less publicity there. He won't say who his new death penalty-qualified co-counsel is and Monday he arrived at the courthouse alone.

"Are you worried that something death penalty related could come up during these depositions?" asked WFTV reporter Kathi Belich.

"I made my objection to the court and it says it all there," replied Baez.

Baez questioned Orange County Deputy Adriana Acevedo who was the first to arrive at the scene on Suburban Drive after county meter reader Roy Kronk called 911 on August 11 saying he found something suspicious there.

Acevedo went, but said she did not know exactly where to look because Kronk didn't meet her there. She left and the sheriff's office made arrangements to go back with Kronk to the wooded area.

Baez also deposed Kronk's two co-workers about what happened on August 11.

Sheaffer questions whether Baez really does have a death-qualified attorney lined up to join the defense team, because he says it's highly unusual for the defense to try to create drama by delaying the identification of co-counsel. Usually someone joins the team and gets to work.

Jose Baez will be questioning even more witnesses later this week.

Sheaffer says without help, Baez might miss opportunities that could help in Casey's defense.

"Not only to you learn what questions to ask, you learn what areas and questions to stay away from," Sheaffer said.

Baez claims his new death penalty qualified co-counsel will appear at Casey's next hearing on May 28. However, as of Tuesday afternoon, no one has filed notice with the court.

On Wednesday he'll talk under-oath to another deputy, a DCF worker who investigated a previous child abuse case against Casey and an employee at Universal Orlando where Casey claimed to work, but didn't.

Caylee's remains were found in the wooded area on December 11, four months after the first call. Casey Anthony is accused of killing her daughter, Caylee and is facing first-degree murder charges.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19450451/detail.html
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: May 13, 2009, 04:07:38 PM »

Have a wonderful birthday dinner 
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #704 on: May 13, 2009, 04:08:56 PM »

And reccommend he wear a green color shirt. lol

Wishful thinking....

O/T
Monkey with Class, if we needed some male cheerleaders, do you think you would be one? We were trying to visualize you and Steel and CC last night. I have no doubts about CC, but not sure about you and Steel. 

Fanny,

O/T
Absolutely.  I started training March 19.  A program called P90x (infomercial on just about any channel)  I am all cheers as long as it supports Caylee Marie.     Hmmm.   I could prob do some flips and cartwheels too.   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: May 13, 2009, 04:09:26 PM »

Baez Ojection to State Request

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19430065/detail.html
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: May 13, 2009, 04:10:15 PM »

I am looking forward to Lenny and Tracy. I might even pop some corn for that one !
Annie Downer might be good too. But Lenny will be good even for entertainment value.
Morgan and Lenny are soul brothers and they have the gift of the gag.
I have posted on LKL, nothing " crazy" lately, just the fact that LKL is giving these liars a platform to help themselves to people's cash via donations and to portray their ODIOUS daughter and themselves as something they are not.
With their foundation and the association with KFN and the Milsteads, they have shown us what they are all about. I would rather that Larry interview those neighbours of theirs.
While we sit here discussing them, they are in NY having a whale of a time on Larry's show expense tickie or however they work these things. They are not staying at the Super 8 or the Super 6 1/2 like Ms. Zanieda and her children. There is something wrong with that in itself. The red carpet is being rolled out here for the wrong persons.

I agree Kat.It is most certainly wrong.
And I too am looking forward to hearing from Leonard,Tracy,and Annie.
Tracy might have some interesting insight.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: May 13, 2009, 04:11:00 PM »

Thank you NorthernRose. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: May 13, 2009, 04:11:24 PM »

Thanks Trimm and Northern Rose for those articles. Why would Baez feel the need to depose the security guard at Universal during the infamous, taking LE to an office where you don't even work? 
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #709 on: May 13, 2009, 04:11:30 PM »

And reccommend he wear a green color shirt. lol

Wishful thinking....

O/T
Monkey with Class, if we needed some male cheerleaders, do you think you would be one? We were trying to visualize you and Steel and CC last night. I have no doubts about CC, but not sure about you and Steel. 

Count me in!!!!!   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: May 13, 2009, 04:12:42 PM »

~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: May 13, 2009, 04:12:44 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19448859/detail.html
Baez Deposes DCF Investigator, Deputy
Anthonys To Make TV Appearance

POSTED: Wednesday, May 13, 2009
UPDATED: 3:14 pm EDT May 13, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Three more witnesses will be deposed on Wednesday by Casey Anthony's defense team.
Defense attorney Jose Baez deposed a Department of Children and Families investigator for most of Wednesday morning.

Investigator William Procknow visited Anthony twice to look into child abuse allegations; once while Anthony was in jail and later while she was out on bond. At that time, Anthony was charged with child abuse in her daughter's disappearance.

Procknow said Anthony referred to her missing daughter, Caylee Anthony, as "that child," suggesting some form of detachment.
Procknow said Anthony insisted that Caylee had been kidnapped by her babysitter, Zenaida Gonzalez.

Baez is also expected to depose Leonard Turtora, a security official at Universal Studios.

Turtora was at Universal the day Anthony led detectives through the park in search of her office, only to admit she had lied about her employment there. He also checked the employee database for deputies to confirm that Anthony did not work at Universal.

The final deposition of the day will be Deputy Eduardo Turso. He was one of the first deputies to respond to Suburban Drive on Dec. 11 when meter reader Roy Cronk called authorities to report finding a body.

The body was later identified as Caylee.

Anthony, 23, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in Caylee's death. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July.

Meanwhile, Anthony's parents will again appear on national TV to answer questions about the death of their granddaughter, Caylee.

George and Cindy Anthony are scheduled to be on "Larry King Live" Wednesday night. The last time they appeared with Larry King was the night before Caylee's bones were found in a wooded area near their east Orange County home.

George and Cindy Anthony will likely be asked about their daughter possibly facing the death penalty if she's convicted of murdering Caylee.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

Having been a behavioral science major and worked in social services for many, many
years...I can say without a doubt that Procknow understated that portion.  That is the way a parent who is not only detached..but feels anger toward their child refers to them....which is very telling to me.  She was at that point blaming this whole circumstance in her mind on Caylee..she didn't say that..she didn't come close to admitting that..but "that child" says to me that there is dislike and anger disassociation..enough to murder..it wasn't even "my child"..IT WAS "THAT CHILD"...big red flag to behavioists like myself.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: May 13, 2009, 04:13:43 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-11/43228283.PDF

DFS thing. I am going to read it now. bbl
TexasMonkey
Scared Monkey

Wine for all the Great Monkeys!

« Reply #713 on: May 13, 2009, 04:14:02 PM »

I have a question... I haven't been on much lately so I might have missed this but what happened to that lawyer that was added to the team from California that took money from his clients?  Isn't he the DP qualified attorney for Casey?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: May 13, 2009, 04:14:57 PM »

Thanks Trimm and Northern Rose for those articles. Why would Baez feel the need to depose the security guard at Universal during the infamous, taking LE to an office where you don't even work? 

He is wasting valuable time,isn't he?.Like I said before,he isn't worried.He goes home at the end of the day.

~ Peter Frampton
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #715 on: May 13, 2009, 04:16:54 PM »

Enjoy a few of these for us:

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #716 on: May 13, 2009, 04:17:18 PM »

Poetic Justice for Caylee today would be about 1000 pages of smashing documents that nail KC to the wall.

Every time Bozo and the Ant's go on camera it is always to deflect from something coming out.

EVERYBODY DO THE DOCUMENT DUMP DANCE!!!!!!!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: May 13, 2009, 04:21:38 PM »

The prosecution should NOT have to ask, it should be on the record.   Just name the DP qualified attorney, in your response & be done with it.    What a drama queen!

TexasMonkey
Scared Monkey

Wine for all the Great Monkeys!

« Reply #718 on: May 13, 2009, 04:23:34 PM »

Cappuccino - Could you please see my post above about DP attorney.  Thanks!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: May 13, 2009, 04:24:35 PM »

He is wasting valuable time,isn't he?.Like I said before,he isn't worried.He goes home at the end of the day.

He is looking for a way that Casey's voluntary statements made PRIOR to her arrest be surpassed - hahaha GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!  He is looking for anything he can hook the detectives on regarding improper procedure or coerced statements.  NOPE, they followed protocol & Casey VOLUNTEERED...too bad, so sad.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.