April 30, 2024, 08:05:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #130 5/12/09 - 5/15/09  (Read 251069 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: May 13, 2009, 05:16:20 PM »

Oooophs..do you all think I find them despicable..well you are right I do!  I am not an unfeeling person..quite the opposite..however I have a granddaughter just 1 month younger then Caylee would have been..and she lives with us..yep I been in Cindy's shoes..but I still have a healthy active grandchild..not just by the grace of God..which counts  a lot..but also because I would never ever let anyone hurt any
member of my family..not even a family member..gee..I thought that was how grandma's should feel..yet here again is another red flag for the behaviourist.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #741 on: May 13, 2009, 05:20:52 PM »

If I were C&G, the last place I would ever want to appear again would be the LK show.   I would be too embarrassed, after the last time - talking all that nonsense about Caylee sightings.       I just don't understand these people.  They must be from another planet.

See, Sassycat, you are not thinking like an Anthony.  By their way of thinking, they MUST go back on LKL because they were embarrased the last time, and God forbid anyone should think like you!  They can straighten you out with another appearance! 

And don't forget they can't pass up the chance for a first class flight to LA...Casey had said in an email or something that the first time she was in an airplane was when they flew to Myrtle Beach for her uncle's wedding..which says to me the Ants are all about this travel now..since before George and Casey were racking up the CC bills and there were no real vacations.

Yep..first class air fair, the best hotels, the finest resturants....the A's couldn't pass that up..they'll just b*tch and moan there way through this interview..with Brad in tow...and screw the rest.

You both are right.   Thanks for setting me straight.   
They are just a freak-show - and they never deserved Caylee.   
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: May 13, 2009, 05:21:50 PM »

If I were C&G, the last place I would ever want to appear again would be the LK show.   I would be too embarrassed, after the last time - talking all that nonsense about Caylee sightings.       I just don't understand these people.  They must be from another planet.

See, Sassycat, you are not thinking like an Anthony.  By their way of thinking, they MUST go back on LKL because they were embarrased the last time, and God forbid anyone should think like you!  They can straighten you out with another appearance! 

And don't forget they can't pass up the chance for a first class flight to LA...Casey had said in an email or something that the first time she was in an airplane was when they flew to Myrtle Beach for her uncle's wedding..which says to me the Ants are all about this travel now..since before George and Casey were racking up the CC bills and there were no real vacations.

Yep..first class air fair, the best hotels, the finest resturants....the A's couldn't pass that up..they'll just b*tch and moan there way through this interview..with Brad in tow...and screw the rest.

Moe obviously has a craving for CRABPUFFS....the lenghts that these people will go to for a free meal.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: May 13, 2009, 05:22:52 PM »

Caylee Smiley

I never watch LKL and will NOT watch tonight!  American Idol results show is on at the same time anyway! Why watch LKL have a nice little chat with G&C? He'll ask them "how they're doing", "how they are coping without Caylee", "how they are handling KC being charged with her murder", "what they are doing now", "what do they plan to do in the future"? That will be the jist of it, and of course G&C will talk about KFN and their foundation. I can't see much else more coming out of that interview! I'm sure I'll be able to get some reviews here at SM, but don't know if I'll even watch any snippets!

Don't need to see this:       Or hear about this:

LKL Channel

RIP Sweet Puppy
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: May 13, 2009, 05:23:24 PM »

DCF Worker Say Casey Called Caylee "That Child"
Posted: 4:58 pm EDT May 13, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony didn't call Caylee her daughter, she called her "that child," according to a DCF child abuse investigator who talked to Casey before she was charged with Caylee's murder.

That DCF worker was questioned under oath Wednesday by Casey's attorney.

Casey lied to the child abuse investigator and she lied to another witness the defense questioned Wednesday, a Universal Studios security guard where she said she worked.

Jose Baez was uncharacteristically quiet with reporters again Wednesday. He didn't stop to talk, never even took off his sunglasses, as he raced past cameras into the State Attorney's Office. He was there to question under oath a state child abuse investigator about what Casey told him last summer.

The DCF worker says Casey referred to Caylee as "that child." He says Casey told him she was very interested in telling her side of the story and repeated she was innocent. Casey told him Caylee's father, a middle school classmate who was killed in a crash after moving to Kentucky, had set up a trust fund in her name. She said his family now lives in Italy.

Though she said she could get overemotional about Caylee, she was the opposite, very cool and smooth. Casey told DCF that she enjoyed working with the agencies and volunteers looking for Caylee, but she did not cooperate with them or help them in the search.

Universal Studios Security Guard Leonard Tortura also heard Casey's lies for himself. She tried to convince him to let her in when she took detectives there claiming she had an office where they might find clues about Caylee's whereabouts. She didn't work there or anywhere else for two years.

Jose Baez also questioned one of the Orange County deputies who was the first to see Caylee's remains on December 11. He answered meter reader Roy Kronk's 911 call that day and saw Caylee's skull with duct tape attached.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: May 13, 2009, 05:25:22 PM »

QM,I like the Caylee smiley.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #746 on: May 13, 2009, 05:28:23 PM »

Sure is getting heated over on the blog, Cindy is having a complete meltdown, I told her to take her meds and lay down, so she looks good for her performance tonight 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #747 on: May 13, 2009, 05:29:20 PM »

Very cute QM  an angelic monkey
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: May 13, 2009, 05:29:22 PM »

Caylee Smiley

I never watch LKL and will NOT watch tonight!  American Idol results show is on at the same time anyway! Why watch LKL have a nice little chat with G&C? He'll ask them "how they're doing", "how they are coping without Caylee", "how they are handling KC being charged with her murder", "what they are doing now", "what do they plan to do in the future"? That will be the jist of it, and of course G&C will talk about KFN and their foundation. I can't see much else more coming out of that interview! I'm sure I'll be able to get some reviews here at SM, but don't know if I'll even watch any snippets!

Don't need to see this:       Or hear about this:

LKL Channel

Absolutely agree Quiet Mokey...I will be watching the American Idol results show..that's entertainment..the A's aren't entertainment nor are they informative.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: May 13, 2009, 05:32:21 PM »

Oooophs..do you all think I find them despicable..well you are right I do!  I am not an unfeeling person..quite the opposite..however I have a granddaughter just 1 month younger then Caylee would have been..and she lives with us..yep I been in Cindy's shoes..but I still have a healthy active grandchild..not just by the grace of God..which counts  a lot..but also because I would never ever let anyone hurt any
member of my family..not even a family member..gee..I thought that was how grandma's should feel..yet here again is another red flag for the behaviourist.

Also I find it unnatural that CA & GA will not convey even a moment's hesitation that kc could have done this. Never the distraught angst over the possibility, even in an accidental theory. We read everyday of mothers that snap, do awful things, how is it that this child of theirs by even their own accounts was lying, shown to be promiscous etc, cannot even entertain the thought that something horrible went wrong. Who in their right mind would blindly stick to this fantastical story of kidnappers, being watched, body being moved and all that.  As much as I love my daughter, with this much evidence, through tears and heartbreak I believe that I could at least concede that maybe something happened but that I don't want to think that.
These people are so rigid that I think they sound insincere,  or in other words, lying!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: May 13, 2009, 05:32:25 PM »

Sure is getting heated over on the blog, Cindy is having a complete meltdown, I told her to take her meds and lay down, so she looks good for her performance tonight 

No Rose I have not been back to LKL blogs for a couple of hours..who is Cindy on there..can you give us her moniker?

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: May 13, 2009, 05:32:38 PM »

No rose, could you post the link.  I'm not sure which one it is & would love to read them.  TIA

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: May 13, 2009, 05:41:10 PM »

Also I find it unnatural that CA & GA will not convey even a moment's hesitation that kc could have done this. Never the distraught angst over the possibility, even in an accidental theory. We read everyday of mothers that snap, do awful things, how is it that this child of theirs by even their own accounts was lying, shown to be promiscuous etc, cannot even entertain the thought that something horrible went wrong. Who in their right mind would blindly stick to this fantastical story of kidnappers, being watched, body being moved and all that.  As much as I love my daughter, with this much evidence, through tears and heartbreak I believe that I could at least concede that maybe something happened but that I don't want to think that.
These people are so rigid that I think they sound insincere,  or in other words, lying!

Yes MizJay..their lies an inconsistencies tell the tale..if everything added up to someone else ..rather then their daughter..they would not need to lie and change their stories...it would be pat.  However their is no other someone else in this case (no ransom demand, no note of FU we now have you in our control)..they change their stories on a whim..believing no one has read or heard what they have said prior under oath or otherwise.   Oh what a tangled web they have tried to weave..however we do not need to untangle that web..we just need to call it what it is..lies.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: May 13, 2009, 05:42:05 PM »

No Rose I have not been back to LKL blogs for a couple of hours..who is Cindy on there..can you give us her moniker?

Don't think "E" is Cindy on the blog, just some medical non-compliant person way off their Depakote (or similar prescription), she wants us to write to Caylee instead of pointing out this despicable family's behavior and blatant lies.   When it was pointed out the obvious, she referred to in spirit in heaven...I fail to see what point that has to do with what this family is doing now or what they DIDNT DO before Caylee became a murder victim at her mother's hands    O Madonna mia give me strength!  Rolling Eyes

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: May 13, 2009, 05:43:51 PM »

Then again it could be Cindy's sidebar Joy

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #755 on: May 13, 2009, 05:44:25 PM »

I was on there myself and saw that... she is crazy out of control. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: May 13, 2009, 05:44:57 PM »

It's probably gonna get worse. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: May 13, 2009, 05:46:24 PM »

Then again it could be Cindy's sidebar Joy

LOL.. isn't Joy supposed to be a witness of some sort..that alone would be worth the price of admission if there was such a thing!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: May 13, 2009, 05:48:11 PM »

Also I find it unnatural that CA & GA will not convey even a moment's hesitation that kc could have done this. Never the distraught angst over the possibility, even in an accidental theory. We read everyday of mothers that snap, do awful things, how is it that this child of theirs by even their own accounts was lying, shown to be promiscuous etc, cannot even entertain the thought that something horrible went wrong. Who in their right mind would blindly stick to this fantastical story of kidnappers, being watched, body being moved and all that.  As much as I love my daughter, with this much evidence, through tears and heartbreak I believe that I could at least concede that maybe something happened but that I don't want to think that.

Yes MizJay..their lies an inconsistencies tell the tale..if everything added up to someone else ..rather then their daughter..they would not need to lie and change their stories...it would be pat.  However their is no other someone else in this case (no ransom demand, no note of FU we now have you in our control)..they change their stories on a whim..believing no one has read or heard what they have said prior under oath or otherwise.   Oh what a tangled web they have tried to weave..however we do not need to untangle that web..we just need to call it what it is..lies.

The issue of them not even hesitating publicly (key word being publicly) to Casey killing her daughter is that in order to do so Cindy has to admit that they did not live the life she constantly pretended to the world they lived, Casey certainly is NOT a "mother of the year" as well as Cindy & George would have to admit a thousand ways to Sundays what they refused to do to get issues with Casey resolved & protect their grandchild properly. 

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #759 on: May 13, 2009, 05:51:53 PM »

Very cute QM  an angelic monkey

Hi QM.

I agree.   Cute smiley - and the tv with static is perfect.
I never watch LK either - the last time I watched him on Dec 10.   I won't watch - it will only piss me off.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.