April 30, 2024, 07:03:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #130 5/12/09 - 5/15/09  (Read 251061 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: May 12, 2009, 01:21:25 PM »

Got this email. 
Flag this message
Response to your Inquiry (SR# 1-173691220)
Tuesday, May 12, 2009 10:09 AM
"Information.Center@astrazeneca.com" <Information.Center@astrazeneca.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
XXXXXXX
Message contains attachments
AZ Response Tue May 12 11.08.49 2009 Advertising During Offensive Programming (Email Template, Consumer).doc (20KB)

Thank you for sharing your thoughts regarding our advertising. We appreciate your perspective and feedback.

In response to your concern, the company does not purchase advertisement space with the intention of condoning content specific to that channel’s programming.  While I understand your displeasure with the placement of the ad, it is the sole intention of our consumer programs to provide education and information to consumers.

Once again, I thank you for sharing your comments.

If we can further assist you, please contact the Information Center at AstraZeneca at 1-800-236-9933, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. ET, excluding holidays.

Sincerely,

Heather Dilcher
Information Center at AstraZeneca

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: May 12, 2009, 01:22:49 PM »

Thanks akmom 

No problem No Rose, I wonder if we can get a mod to bump it a couple of times today?  I hate to see this company get bashed for no reason, and I do feel bad about it.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: May 12, 2009, 01:23:30 PM »

Kathi doing her job and the Good Man Mr. Dennis and wife Sherri in action.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18001358/index.html

You can see in this video the Caylee billboard in the background.

I could never see that video enough!!!

I have never seen that before. What scumbags.
I will send that link to LK- I'm sure he will use it to challenge the Anthonys as to the character of their friends, fellow scumbags.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: May 12, 2009, 01:25:07 PM »

I just sent out a tweet from twitter to all those following me:

Brandimonkey Asking Larry King NOT to have the Anthonys on his show on Wednesday. http://tinyurl.com/ob4hrtless than 5 seconds ago from web

There are over 900 replies on that blog now!

pink angel, did I do this right then?

Brandimonkey@kingsthings Please cancel the Anthonys tomorrow night. Be an advocate for the truth. Be an advocate for Justice for Caylee. less than 5 seconds ago from web

I have a twitter account but do not know how to direct a tweet to Larry specifically.  I noticed last night on his show that he was not reading his blogs but they were putting up tweets. 

I am new to twitter, so ICBW, but I believe you can only send a direct message to someone who is following you and you are following. I follow LK but I don't think he reciprocated Wink

I just sent my tweet to all those following me. Just a general tweet, if you will. LOL

You can send a public feed tweet to LK just start your tweet out

@kingsthings

It will come to him on his home page.

You just can't send "private" tweets or direct messages to people who don't follow you.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: May 12, 2009, 01:28:03 PM »

darn, buried my post!

Meant to ask pink angel if I did it right:

Brandimonkey@kingsthings Please cancel the Anthonys tomorrow night. Be an advocate for the truth. Be an advocate for Justice for Caylee. less than 5 seconds ago from web

Sorry.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #85 on: May 12, 2009, 01:28:23 PM »

Thanks Trimm, for posting the reply from your email.  Just been on the blog for tomorrows show and this was posted.     Note: George and Cindy Anthony will be on LKL Wednesday.  I know many of you have strong feelings about their appearance and we welcome your comments!  Larry is enjoying this, the most attention this man has gotten in a long, long time. Won't stop me, and maybe just maybe he will cancel them, and if not ask them hard questions. But even if he does, Conway won't let them answer the questions anyway. Well the only other bright spot I'm entertaining is Larry for what ever reason, can't do tomorrow's show, and good ole Joy Behar will step in and give Cindy a run for her money 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: May 12, 2009, 01:35:22 PM »

Sorry if this was already posted:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-george-cindy-anthony-cnn-051209,0,4012840.column

Casey Anthony: George, Cindy are public-relations flops
George and Cindy Anthony will appear on CNN's Larry King Live Wednesday
Hal Boedeker
11:28 AM EDT, May 12, 2009

----SNIPPED-----

"Anybody in that jackpot of trouble needs to tell their story," Sachs says. "They don't need to look like Brad Pitt. They have to be a regular person who's believable. They have erred on the side of being pathetic, but not sympathetic. It's one of the worst cases I've seen of a poor performance on a giant stage when the stakes are life and death."

I think this sums it up quite well.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: May 12, 2009, 01:35:46 PM »

Thanks akmom 

No problem No Rose, I wonder if we can get a mod to bump it a couple of times today?  I hate to see this company get bashed for no reason, and I do feel bad about it.

I got an email from them yesterday.I sent them an apology. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: May 12, 2009, 01:36:18 PM »

http://www.kidfindersnetwork.com/files/latestrelease.pdf    Only one thing to say about this insanity   

There are so many things that I want to say about this, but one thing that hit me right between the eyes is the statement that when they stepped forward to help TES because no one was HELPING TES, it goes on to complain that they were not reimbursed by the SO. Since when does a "volunteer organization" get reimbursed???? I thought that was part of the deal to help out when a child is missing. Besides, if the did help TES, I know for a fact that they were far from the only ones donating equiptment  and supplies. If Dennis Milstupids head gets any bigger it is going to explode. Maybe Kathi Belich could cause it could happen on-screen live. I would pay to watch and then send TES another donation.
The pressure must be on these two losers to release this, I guess that they will think everything is fine now

I was here are Scared Monkeys when TES was searching.  KFN has to produce the receipts for setting up the search tents, etc..... Scared Monkeys got the coolers, the ice, the food (several of us Monkeys maxed out our credit cards getting food together for the searchers when we found out that there would be none and we did that for several days).  Baez said the only reason TES was in town was to raise money, not find Caylee, and Cindy herself refused to cooperate by giving test an article of clothing from Caylee for her scent for the search dogs!  I remember those days, spending all mornings calling Wal-Mart (could not do it by phone because they needed the actual credit card, so someone else had to do that part) and Subway, and the pizza parlors trying to get food and ice and coolers delivered!  Kathi Belich needs to bring up those matters.  If you need to get a link to the scared monkey threads on the above, I will research it.  Mrs. Kub worked so hard on that -- getting napkins, drinking cups, paper plates together, etc., she then went on to join TES in getting the cookbook started as a fundraiser for TES.  Now, I am so angry with KFN, trying to steal the hard work the monkeys did!

You bet, I'm angry also, I bought a bunch of pizzas, along with a lot of other monkeys, Dolce had it set up on who to call and helped organize the fast food places to call.

You gals are right on!  I joined Scared Monkeys that weekend - it was August 29th.  Marlee was really involved too.  I exchanged some emails with her and we were ALL scrambling to get food, water and ice.  The people of Orlando had not come forward to help and many were saying it was because of the way the Anthony family was acting. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: May 12, 2009, 01:36:46 PM »

Sorry if this was already posted:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-george-cindy-anthony-cnn-051209,0,4012840.column

Casey Anthony: George, Cindy are public-relations flops
George and Cindy Anthony will appear on CNN's Larry King Live Wednesday
Hal Boedeker
11:28 AM EDT, May 12, 2009

----SNIPPED-----

"Anybody in that jackpot of trouble needs to tell their story," Sachs says. "They don't need to look like Brad Pitt. They have to be a regular person who's believable. They have erred on the side of being pathetic, but not sympathetic. It's one of the worst cases I've seen of a poor performance on a giant stage when the stakes are life and death."

I think this sums it up quite well.

Yes it does.

~ Peter Frampton
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: May 12, 2009, 01:40:20 PM »

Thanks Trimm, for posting the reply from your email.  Just been on the blog for tomorrows show and this was posted.     Note: George and Cindy Anthony will be on LKL Wednesday.  I know many of you have strong feelings about their appearance and we welcome your comments!  Larry is enjoying this, the most attention this man has gotten in a long, long time. Won't stop me, and maybe just maybe he will cancel them, and if not ask them hard questions. But even if he does, Conway won't let them answer the questions anyway. Well the only other bright spot I'm entertaining is Larry for what ever reason, can't do tomorrow's show, and good ole Joy Behar will step in and give Cindy a run for her money 

ITA NoRose...I don't think he will cancel them.  It's all about money for him, them, KFN and it's disgusting 
In their world, there's no such thing as bad publicity.  If he follows through, I hope his blogs go silent after 9 PM Wednesday.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: May 12, 2009, 01:44:30 PM »

I think Larry is enjoying it.It is entertainment to them.I don't think they give 2 S**** in H*** about anything but ratings.
Sponsors don't care so far,because this show just puts them out there.It's all about the money with all of them and it always has been.I despise those people.
My heart just breaks for Caylee right now.She is an after thought to them.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: May 12, 2009, 01:50:01 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/05/casey-anthony-why-george-cindy-are-publicrelations-flops.html
Casey Anthony: Why George, Cindy are public-relations flops
posted by halboedeker on May 12, 2009 12:02:19 PM
Discuss This: Comments (2) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

George and Cindy Anthony will appear on CNN's "Larry King Live" on Wednesday.

Given their track record, the Anthonys are likely to put in another bumbling performance.

They are to public relations what the Hindenburg was to travel. 

I asked a couple of public-relations experts about them. Take a look at the story and please share your thoughts:

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: May 12, 2009, 02:01:58 PM »

I think Larry is enjoying it.It is entertainment to them.I don't think they give 2 S**** in H*** about anything but ratings.
Sponsors don't care so far,because this show just puts them out there.It's all about the money with all of them and it always has been.I despise those people.

What the Anthonys seem to not be able to comprehend is by supporting their murdering spawn to the extent of being accessories after the fact, they are disrespecting what Caylee went thru at Casey's hands & dishonoring her memory....there is no if's, but's or maybes about that despite their lame excuses or posturing otherwise.   Cindy & George's actions to profit at their granddaughter's ultimate expense only make it more deplorable.  Larry King, has turned into a cynical mindless figurehead whom should have retired when he had an ounce of credibility & substance left in him.   On this issue, he's a father & a grandfather, shame on him for helping the Anthonys exploit Caylee Marie for profit & aid two parents that raised a skanky monster!

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: May 12, 2009, 02:03:20 PM »

Got this email. 
Flag this message
Response to your Inquiry (SR# 1-173691220)
Tuesday, May 12, 2009 10:09 AM
"Information.Center@astrazeneca.com" <Information.Center@astrazeneca.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
XXXXXXX
Message contains attachments
AZ Response Tue May 12 11.08.49 2009 Advertising During Offensive Programming (Email Template, Consumer).doc (20KB)

Thank you for sharing your thoughts regarding our advertising. We appreciate your perspective and feedback.

In response to your concern, the company does not purchase advertisement space with the intention of condoning content specific to that channel’s programming.  While I understand your displeasure with the placement of the ad, it is the sole intention of our consumer programs to provide education and information to consumers.

Once again, I thank you for sharing your comments.

If we can further assist you, please contact the Information Center at AstraZeneca at 1-800-236-9933, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. ET, excluding holidays.

Sincerely,

Heather Dilcher
Information Center at AstraZeneca

No reply to mine yet and I sent from 3 different emails.
I'm afraid I just don't believe the placement excuse.
This drug company knows exactly who is watching the programs it advertises on.
It is not going to pay $$$ to advertise when no who might use their meds will be viewing.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: May 12, 2009, 02:07:24 PM »

I agree with you and numbergirl, sad but true it's all about the ratings. And if that isn't enough, watch the Anthonys being on because of the controversy will be a ratings bonanza. Well, these people have to live with themselves, and all I can say is good luck with that. Conway, if he was half way decent, which he isn't would put a stop to his clients going on the show.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #96 on: May 12, 2009, 02:09:54 PM »

Do No Evil 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: May 12, 2009, 02:10:48 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/05/casey-anthony-why-george-cindy-are-publicrelations-flops.html
Casey Anthony: Why George, Cindy are public-relations flops
posted by halboedeker on May 12, 2009 12:02:19 PM
Discuss This: Comments (2) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

George and Cindy Anthony will appear on CNN's "Larry King Live" on Wednesday.

Given their track record, the Anthonys are likely to put in another bumbling performance.

They are to public relations what the Hindenburg was to travel. 

I asked a couple of public-relations experts about them. Take a look at the story and please share your thoughts:

Let them go on Larry's show and make fools of themselves, and that's exactly what they will do, because all they are is a bunch of low life fools.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: May 12, 2009, 02:13:11 PM »

Thanks WesternObserver.I feel better about my response now. 
I am a pizzed monkey today.

~ Peter Frampton
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #99 on: May 12, 2009, 02:14:52 PM »

Hello Fellow Monkeys!

Been quite busy lately and have not been able to post.  I have, however, read everything that has been happening with LKL, and must tell you that I am proud of all of you.

At this stage, I think LK is anxious to go ahead with the interview.  I believe that he has seen and read all of the feedback that has been sent to his website.  People are talking, and that is what ratings are all about.

I can only hope that he is better prepared to ask the tough questions after seeing the truth from the postings.  I freely admit that I will be watching to see if he steps up and does the right thing by Caylee.

Carry on Monkeys with the good work!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.