March 19, 2024, 02:33:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Drew Peterson arrested/indicted for murder 3rd wife Kathleen Savio #1(GUILTY)  (Read 310840 times)
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: August 03, 2012, 11:44:48 AM »

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-drew-peterson-trial-updates-kathleen-savio-stacey-mistrial-20120803,0,1019573.story

9:45 a.m. CDT, August 3, 2012
Continual coverage of the trial of Drew Peterson for the murder of his third wife, Kathleen Savio

9:45 a.m. 'Kitty's dead, she drowned'
Savio's sister, Anna Marie Doman, testified that Drew Peterson called her around 1 a.m. on the night Savio's body was found in 2004.

"He said, 'Kitty's dead, she drowned in the tub,'" Doman said. "I kept saying, 'what?' and I got a little hysterical. I said, 'I'm going to come over.' He said, 'Don't bother because she'll be gone by the time you get here.'"

Doman said she and other family members went to Savio's home the following day to look for her will and insurance information when Peterson arrived and began pounding on the front door, demanding that they let him in so that he could retrieve clothing for his children.

Doman said he took a laundry basket and went into the closet in Savio's room where he took papers and clothing, and then went into the bathroom, where she saw him leaning into the tub.

"I asked him what he was doing, and he said, 'I'm cleaning the tub because I don't want the kids to see the blood,'" Doman said. "I was like, why is there blood in the tub? She drowned."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9:30 a.m. 'Drew told her he was going to kill her'
Today's first witness is Anna Marie Doman, Kathleen Savio's older sister.

Doman testified that just weeks before her sister's death, Savio came over to her home to visit and was visibly upset.

"I asked her what was wrong, and she said Drew had told her he was going to kill her, she wasn't going to make it to the (divorce settlement) trial and she wasn't going to get his pension or the kids," Doman said.

Savio repeatedly pleaded with Doman to care for her children, Doman testified.

"She said, 'I want you to say it - take care of my kids,' " Doman testified.
 ::snipping2::
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: August 03, 2012, 11:57:38 AM »

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-drew-peterson-twitter-20120731,0,5381027.htmlstory

Tweets from the Drew Peterson trial
(August 3, 2012)
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: August 03, 2012, 01:00:35 PM »

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-drew-peterson-trial-updates-kathleen-savio-stacey-mistrial-20120803,0,1019573.story

Drew Peterson trial updates: Savio's sister flustered by defense questioning

10:55 a.m. CDT, August 3, 2012
Continual coverage of the trial of Drew Peterson for the murder of his third wife, Kathleen Savio

10:55. Savio's sister flustered by defense questions
Savio's sister, Anna Marie Doman, grew increasingly flustered during cross-examination when confronted by inconsistencies between her testimony this morning and what she told a Will County grand jury.

When asked why she testified today that she retrieved her sister's briefcase while Peterson was in the house, but told the grand jury she put it in her car before Peterson arrived, Doman said, "I don't.... Uh.... I don't remember, um, the order of when I put it in my trunk.... It was a stressful day."

In other testimony, Doman said she tried to tell state police investigators at the time of her sister's death that Peterson threatened to kill Savio, but admitted she had no record of her attempts to get police to investigate.

"You sat on this information (the alleged threat) until 2007, correct?" Lopez asked.

"They wouldn't listen," she said. "I called and they wouldn't listen. They would just say it was under investigation."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10 a.m. Defense cross-examines Savio's sister
On cross-examination, Doman said she never turned over a briefcase she retrieved from Savio's SUV to police at the time of Savio's death, but instead stored the case in her garage until 2008 when she gave copies of some of the documents to a producer for the Greta Van Susteren show, and later, to state police investigators.

Doman had testified earlier that Savio asked her to get the case from her vehicle if anything happened to her.

When defense attorney Joe Lopez asked whether Doman turned any of the documents from the briefcase over to the coroner's office during the 2004 inquest into her sister's death, she paused briefly, then said that she did not.

"Don't look at the state to determine whether you should answer, Ma'am," Judge Edward Burmila told her.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: August 03, 2012, 01:43:21 PM »

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-drew-peterson-twitter-20120731,0,5381027.htmlstory

(August 3, 2012)

agrimm34  23 minutes ago
Judge in #drewpeterson trial recessed case until tuesday to allow sick juror to recover, avoid getting rest of jury sick
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: August 03, 2012, 01:50:46 PM »

Drew Peterson trial updates: Early recess, trial resumes Tuesday
12:05 p.m. CDT, August 3, 2012

12:05 p.m. Early recess, trial resumes Tuesday
After Kathleen Savio's sister, Anna Marie Doman, concluded her testimony, Judge Edward Bermila announced he would stop the trial for the day and resume Tuesday morning due a juror's illness.

The man had been coughing excessivly throughout the morning, causing the court to call a break earlier in the day to allow him to compose himself.

But Burmila said that he feared the man might cause other jurors to get ill.

"I don't want anyone else to get sick. So were going to recess today and give that individual an opportunity to get better."

Burmila has scheduled the trial to take place Tuesdays through Fridays, allowing him to handle his other regular court business on Mondays.
11:30 a.m. Fox News surfaces in testimony
Anna Marie Doman, Savio's sister, said she didn't know who Fox News personality Greta Van Susteren was when she met her at the home of Stacy Peterson's friend, Sharon Bychowski, after Stacy's disappearance.

The defense had previously asked why Doman brought Savio's death certificate with her, implying that Doman was trying to get an audience with the talk show host.

But under questioning from prosecutors, Doman said she went to the home to check on her nephews, who were living with Drew Peterson, and brought a copy of Savio's death certificate to prove she was related to the boys.

"I wanted to use it as a form of identification, so she (Bychowski) didn't think I was some crazy lady," Doman said. "You never know -- there's a lot of nutcakes out there."

She saw Van Susteren in Bychowski's home, but didn't know who she was. "She was just sitting there. I thought she was a friend of Sharon's," she said.

Doman said she began talking about her sister's death and how unhappy she was that Savio's death had been ruled an accident.

She said Van Susteren offered to put her in contact with forensic pathologist Michael Baden, who later performed an autopsy on Savio's remains and determined Savio's death was a homicide.
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #445 on: August 03, 2012, 03:45:34 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/drew-peterson-threatened-kill-wife-wanted-hide-blood/story?id=16922815

Drew Peterson Threatened to Kill Wife, Wanted to Hide Blood, Sister Claims

Aug. 3, 2012

Drew Peterson told his third wife Kathleen Savio he would kill her six months before she was found dead in a bathtub, Savio's sister testified in Peterson's murder trial today.

Anna Doman said on the stand today that her younger sister, Kathleen, had talked to her about threats Peterson made in which he warned Savio he would kill her, according to ABC News affiliate WLS. When asked whether Doman ever told anyone about Savio's statements, she said that she had not.

"No one would listen," she said. "No one would listen. I tried."

Peterson, 58, was arrested for the murder of Savio, his third wife, in 2007, after investigators exhumed her body and reexamined it as part of the investigation into the disappearance of Peterson's fourth wife, Stacy Peterson. A new forensic report ruled that Savio's death was a homicide, not an accident as originally thought.
Drew Peterson Murder Trial: 'Bullet' Testimony May Be Stricken from Record Watch Video
Prosecution and Defense Clash in Drew Peterson Murder Trial Watch Video
Drew Peterson Trial: Defense Asks for Mistrial Watch Video

Doman, the prosecution's third witness, said today that on the night Peterson found Savio dead in the bathtub, he called Doman and said, "Kitty is dead. She drowned in the tub," and told Doman not to bother coming over to the house. Doman and other family members went anyway.

The next day, Doman searched Savio's house for a briefcase with important documents, a will, and a life insurance policy that Savio had told her about before her death. She admitted that she did not turn over some of the documents to police until 2008 after Stacy Peterson disappeared.

While she was searching, Peterson banged on the door and entered the home, grabbing papers and clothing from the master bedroom and around the house, Doman said.

Peterson also took $100 out of Savio's purse and said, "This belongs to the boys," referring to their two sons, Doman testified.

According to Doman, Peterson told her that he didn't want the kids to see the blood.

Doman said she asked Peterson, "Why is there blood if she drowned?" and said Peterson didn't respond.

The testimony by Doman was a central piece of the prosecution's case against Peterson. Ahead of the trial, Judge Edward Burmila had not ruled whether he would allow Doman to testify about the hearsay statements Savio said to her.

Burmila is also expected to decide whether to allow hearsay from Stacy Peterson, in the form of statements she made to her minister about Peterson coming home to their house with women's clothing around the time of Savio's death.

Challapalca him!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: August 03, 2012, 04:02:14 PM »

I asked him what he was doing, and he said, 'I'm cleaning the tub because I don't want the kids to see the blood,'" Doman said. "I was like, why is there blood in the tub? She drowned."

Good one because in the second autopsy
Pathologist declares Kathleen Savio’s death a homicide
Drew knew their was blood because kill her

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: August 03, 2012, 04:29:30 PM »

Private autopsy: Ex-cop's third wife fought killer
DREW PETERSON
July 23, 2009
Savio was found in the bathtub in her home with a bloody gash on the back of her head; at the time she and Peterson were going through a bitter divorce.

But investigators took another look at the case after Peterson was named as a suspect in the October 28, 2007, disappearance of his fourth wife, Stacy Peterson.

Savio's body was exhumed on November 13, 2007, and state pathologist Dr. Larry Blum performed a second autopsy. Three days later, Baden conducted another autopsy on behalf of Savio's family.

Baden's report cited Blum's findings of a 1-inch blunt-force laceration on the back of her head, five scraping abrasions and six blunt-force black-and-blue bruises on her extremities, abdomen and buttock.

Baden also noted that even though the body was partially decomposed, "bruises and contusions caused by blunt force injuries shortly before death" were still visible on the right breast, the upper right thigh and the abdomen.

The severity of those injuries, Baden said in his report, indicated a struggle.

"It is my opinion, to a reasonable degree of medical certainty, that the drowning of Ms. Savio ... should be properly classified as a homicide," the pathologist concluded.

The Will County, Illinois, prosecutor announced in February 2008 that the findings of the second autopsy, conducted by Blum, provided the basis to classify the case as a homicide.

Peterson has denied any wrongdoing in the disappearance of his fourth wife, Stacy, who was 23 when she was last seen.

The former police sergeant remains in jail, awaiting trial on the first-degree murder charge in Savio's death.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Kathleen+Savio+second+atopsey&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a#hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=8nj&pwst=1&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&sa=X&ei=yCscUOneBsu_0QGUyYHADg&ved=0CFIQvwUoAQ&q=Kathleen+Savio+second+autopsy&spell=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=5d1829d39c9d356e&biw=1173&bih=495

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #448 on: August 03, 2012, 04:40:27 PM »

also just found in my notes
Savio's relatives, who were never convinced she died in an accidental drowning, said police ignored their suspicions. For one thing, said Savio's older sister, Anna Doman, her body was found with short fingernails.

"It looked like somebody had cut her nails. She always let her nails grow; she was into that natural, long nail," Doman said.

http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publisher/EndUser?Action=UserDisplayFullDocument&orgId=574&topicId=100020825&docId=l:838357533&start=4

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: August 03, 2012, 05:27:56 PM »

11:25 a.m. Paramedic testifies about scene of death

Under questioning from prosecutors, a paramedic called to the scene after Savio's body was discovered said he thought it was odd that there was no bath rug on the floor or large towels in the bathroom.

"It did not appear that she was getting ready to take a bath," said Bolingbrook paramedic Louis Oleskiewicz said. "At home, if I don't put that stuff down on the floor and my wife's socks get wet, she gets mad."

11:05 a.m. Testimony focuses on towel

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-drew-peterson-trial-updates-decision-expected-today-on-mistrial-20120802,0,5853640,full.story

jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #450 on: August 03, 2012, 11:45:11 PM »

IIRC, she was originally thought to drown in a dry tub.

In addition to there being no bath rugs/mat and large towels, who takes a bath in a dirty tub? Looking at the above picture, either there is water in the tub, or there is one heck of a large ring around the tub!

Challapalca him!
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: August 07, 2012, 10:26:08 AM »

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-drew-peterson-trail-updates-investigators-to-take-stand-20120807,0,3468797.story

Drew Peterson trial updates: State must prove 'investigation was botched'
8:47 a.m. CDT, August 7, 2012

Continual coverage of the trial of Drew Peterson for the murder of his third wife, Kathleen Savio.

8:45 a.m. 'They're shifting the burden of proof'
On his way into the courthouse this morning, defense lawyer Steve Greenberg said he expected that two state police investigators will take the stand and maintain that Savio's death was an accident -- and that prosecutors will be in the unusual position of trying to cast doubt on a police investigation.

"The state wants to present evidence that the investigation was somehow botched, therefore they have no evidence," Greenberg said, noting that a more thorough investigation might also have provided more evidence Savio's death was an accident. "The one thing they don't have is evidence Drew was in the house that night or that morning.

"I don't think the state should be allowed to tear down their own investigators. What they're doing is shifting the burden of proof on us, and that's not proper."
6:45 a.m. Investigators expected to testify
Two investigators who led what prosecutors say was an inept inquiry into the 2004 drowning of Kathleen Savio are expected to take the stand today in the Drew Peterson murder trial.

Savio's death was at first treated as a household accident. Prosecutors have laid the blame for that on former Illinois State Police crime scene investigator Robert Deel, who they allege ruled out foul play in Savio's bathtub drowning within 30 minutes of arriving at her Bolingbrook home.

Will County State's Attorney James Glasgow even mentioned Deel by name during his closing argument in a 2010 pretrial hearing, telling a judge that former Bolingbrook police Sgt. Peterson had staged the scene well enough to "fool" Deel.

"He bit on it hook, line and sinker," Glasgow said. He noted that Deel had testified that Savio's bruises were "insignificant" and said, "If you have an evidence tech like that running a crime scene, you have a problem."
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: August 07, 2012, 10:37:35 AM »

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

agrimm34  less than a minute ago
Jury enters courtroom. State calls deputy coroner Michael VanOver Week 2 of testimony in #DrewPeterson trial begins

agrimm34  20 minutes ago
Greenberg: Mark Furhman, LA homicide det, said on TV show he and Baden decided Savio's death was homicide before autopsy #DrewPeterson

agrimm34  22 minutes ago
#DrewPeterson attys have filed motion re: testimony by Dr. Michael Baden, who performed autopsy on Savio's exhumed body

agrimm34  23 minutes ago
VanOver: Dep. coroner @ Savio house Deel: ISP investigator Collins: ISP investigators O'Neil: Will Co. Coroner Coughlin: Bolingbrook PD ofc

agrimm34  25 minutes ago
Prosecutors' spokesman lists today's witnesses: Michael VanOver; Robert Deel; Pat Collins; Pat O'Neil; James Coughlin #DrewPeterson
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: August 07, 2012, 10:59:10 AM »

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-drew-peterson-trail-updates-investigators-to-take-stand-20120807,0,3468797.story

Drew Peterson trial updates: Defense complains about coverage
9:30 a.m. CDT, August 7, 2012

Continual coverage of the trial of Drew Peterson for the murder of his third wife, Kathleen Savio.
9:25 a.m. Defense complains about coverage
TV news coverage of the case has chafed the defense team.

One of Drew Peterson's attorneys, Steven Greenberg, complained about "media pundits" who over the weekend "ripped" Judge Edward Burmila for siding with the defense. Greenberg noted Burmila ruled for the defense and prosecution throughout the first week of the trial.

"Unfortunately, people are used to judges who are pro-prosecution," Greenberg said. "The judge is supposed to be the umpire, he's supposed to go down the middle."
9:15 a.m. Defense files motion over second autopsy
The defense filed a motion about potential testimony from Dr. Michael Baden, who performed an autopsy on Savio's body when it was exhumed following the disappearance of Peterson's fourth wife, Stacy.

Defense attorney Steven Greenberg cited a television interview in which Mark Fuhrman, the former Los Angeles police detective who led the O.J. Simpson investigation, said he and Baden had discussed the case before the autopsy.

"He was on 'Judge Jeanine' and said how he and Baden decided this was a homicide before the exhumation and before they performed the autopsy," Greenberg said.

Another defense attorney, Joel Brodsky, said Baden was paid by Fox News to perform the autopsy.  "If there's no murder, there's no story" for Fox News, Brodsky said.

It was not clear prosecutors plan to call Baden as a witness.

A spokesman for the prosecutors, Charles Pelkie, announced the witness list for today: Michael VanOver, a Will County deputy coroner who was at Kathleen Savio's house; Robert Deel, the Illinois State Police investigator who led the initial death investigation and ruled Savio's death an accident; Patrick Collins, who investigated the case with Deel; Will County Coroner Patrick O'Neil; and Bolingbrook police officer James Coughlin
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: August 07, 2012, 11:46:39 AM »

Drew Peterson trial updates: Protocol not followed on Savio's body
10:16 a.m. CDT, August 7, 2012

10:10 a.m. Protocol not followed on Savio's body
When he removed Kathleen Savio's body from the bathtub, Deputy Will County Coroner Matt Vanover said he did not follow his office's protocol for homicides or suspicious deaths because state police crime scene investigator Robert Deel said it was unnecessary.

The protocol involves wrapping the body in a clean, white sheet and placing it in two body bags, which are then sealed.

"After Trooper Deel bagged the hands, I asked him...if they thought there was something wrong here, and he said no, they were just doing it (bagging the hands) for precautionary purposes," Vanover said.

The trial took a brief recess to allow prosecutors to retrieve original photos of the scene from their office after the defense objected that photos the state wanted to use in questioning Vanover had never been shown to them.

Prosecutors disputed the charge, but were asked by Judge Edward Burmila to bring the photos to court.

"I think the defense has a right to view those before cross examination (of Vanover)," he said.
9:45 a.m. Deputy coroner takes the stand
Deputy Will County Coroner Matt Vanover testified that when he and state police crime scene investigator Robert Deel removed Kathleen Savio's body from the tub, he did not notice any signs of trauma -- stab or gunshot wounds -- that would indicate foul play.

Vanover said Deel placed paper bags over Savio's hands before they placed her in the body bag.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: August 07, 2012, 01:17:46 PM »

Aug 7 2012

11:22 a.m. Deputy coroner: Tub raised suspicions

Will County Deputy Coroner Matt VanOver testified that his suspicions about Kathleen Savio’s death were aroused when he noticed how clean the tub was and that there were rows of shampoo bottles and other bath products arrayed around the edge of the small tub.

There "There was no obvious signs of struggle or foul play in the bathtub. I don't know how else she could have drowned," he said. "If a person would have fallen in that bathtub, I'm of the opinion that those bottles around the edge of that bathtub would have gone flying."

In addition, he wondered how Savio could have ended up face down if she simply slipped and fell.

"It's a fairly small tub, and if a person would have fell, it's unlikely they would have come to rest that way," VanOver said

Nonetheless, he didn't mention anything about his suspicion to anyone, even after a coroner's jury ruled the death was an accident.

However, he said that when he appeared to agree with investigator Robert Deel that there was no sign of foul play, he loudly stated "NO" into the dictation machine used to record his notes, which he intended to signal his feeling that there may have been foul play.

"It's, it's hard to explain," he said. "I felt it was a homicide."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-drew-peterson-trail-updates-investigators-to-take-stand-20120807,0,2561382,full.story

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: August 07, 2012, 02:13:50 PM »

Drew Peterson trial updates: 'I was not thinking it was a homicide'
12:17 p.m. CDT, August 7, 2012

12:05 p.m. 'I was not thinking it was a homicide'
Illinois state police trooper Robert Deel testified there was nothing to indicate foul play at the scene of Kathleen Savio’s death.

"I was not thinking that it was a homicide at that time," said Deel, who conducted the initial investigation into Savio’s death for the Illinois state police.

Deel said he noticed a bottle of household cleaner on the dresser in the master bedroom as well as an abrasion on Savio’s left buttock.

Asked if he took note of the injury the night he investigated Savio’s death, Deel said, "Not particularly, but it's in the photo."

When asked if there was anything in the bathroom of note, Deel said, "There was a dead body in the tub."

He said that because nothing indicated foul play, he decided the best thing to do would be to wait for the autopsy.

Judge Edward Burmila has stopped the trial for a lunch break. Testimony is expected to resume about 1:15 p.m.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: August 07, 2012, 03:18:08 PM »

1:53 p.m. CDT, August 7, 2012

1:45 p.m. Investigator didn't assess head injury
Investigator Robert Deel testified this afternoon that the bruises and injuries he saw on Kathleen Savio’s body did not affect how he processed the scene.

He said he knew Savio was bleeding from a head injury but he didn’t investigate it, saying that was the role of the pathologist at a later autopsy.

"When we took her out of tub, we got blood all over our gloves, but I didn’t conduct an examination of her head to see where that blood was coming from," he said. "That’s beyond the scope of what I’m supposed to do."
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: August 07, 2012, 03:18:14 PM »

Drew Peterson trial updates: Defense complains about coverage
9:30 a.m. CDT, August 7, 2012

9:25 a.m. Defense complains about coverage
TV news coverage of the case has chafed the defense team.

One of Drew Peterson's attorneys, Steven Greenberg, complained about "media pundits" who over the weekend "ripped" Judge Edward Burmila for siding with the defense. Greenberg noted Burmila ruled for the defense and prosecution throughout the first week of the trial.

"Unfortunately, people are used to judges who are pro-prosecution," Greenberg said. "The judge is supposed to be the umpire, he's supposed to go down the middle."
9:15 a.m. Defense files motion over second autopsy
The defense filed a motion about potential testimony from Dr. Michael Baden, who performed an autopsy on Savio's body when it was exhumed following the disappearance of Peterson's fourth wife, Stacy.

Defense attorney Steven Greenberg cited a television interview in which Mark Fuhrman, the former Los Angeles police detective who led the O.J. Simpson investigation, said he and Baden had discussed the case before the autopsy.

"He was on 'Judge Jeanine' and said how he and Baden decided this was a homicide before the exhumation and before they performed the autopsy," Greenberg said.

Another defense attorney, Joel Brodsky, said Baden was paid by Fox News to perform the autopsy.  "If there's no murder, there's no story" for Fox News, Brodsky said.

It was not clear prosecutors plan to call Baden as a witness.

A spokesman for the prosecutors, Charles Pelkie, announced the witness list for today: Michael VanOver, a Will County deputy coroner who was at Kathleen Savio's house; Robert Deel, the Illinois State Police investigator who led the initial death investigation and ruled Savio's death an accident; Patrick Collins, who investigated the case with Deel; Will County Coroner Patrick O'Neil; and Bolingbrook police officer James Coughlin

But it is okay for Joel Brodsky to plaster his mug all over the shows?  Hypocrites 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #459 on: August 07, 2012, 03:40:52 PM »

Investigator Robert Deel testified this afternoon that the bruises and injuries he saw on Kathleen Savio’s body did not affect how he processed the scene.

He said he knew Savio was bleeding from a head injury but he didn’t investigate it, saying that was the role of the pathologist at a later autopsy.

"When we took her out of tub, we got blood all over our gloves, but I didn’t conduct an examination of her head to see where that blood was coming from," he said. "That’s beyond the scope of what I’m supposed to do."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-drew-peterson-trail-updates-investigators-to-take-stand-20120807,0,2561382,full.story

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.