March 29, 2024, 04:08:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama and the Bogeyman  (Read 1349 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: May 08, 2009, 12:24:05 AM »

By Bill McIntyre  Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Since time immemorial wannabe dictators and despots have repeatedly used the same tactics to achieve their tyrannical but disguised intentions.

Their collective agenda generally consists of imposing some twisted ideology or nefarious system of rulership on a society duped by lies, real or manufactured threats to the state and the fracturing of societies along racial, religious, political or economic lines.

With all the evidence floating around out there as to the Obama agenda, it surprises me that more Americans are not waking up and smelling the coffee. Yes, many are. There are signs of it everywhere in the new media. Warnings about Obama’s intentions were publicized before the last election but the media-created Obamaphoria overwhelmed common sense and what little scepticism actually reached the voting public.

One last point. During the election campaign Obama rode into the White House on the mantra of Change/Yes We Can. Who knew what that meant? Change what, who? We can what? Change? Change can be good, bad or indifferent. Again, another deceitful practice. Sound like you are promising something that you are not. Tell people what they want to hear. But then, nobody dared call him on it. They were all too busy chanting.

And it’s really too bad, because a long and difficult road lies ahead for those who are brave enough, conscious enough and incensed enough to reverse the direction in which the American people are being deceived into taking.

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/10897

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2009, 12:26:00 AM »

From the comments -

My only comment is OBAMA IS THE BOGEYMAN...Satan always accuses others of what he is guilty of..
Posted by ruth  on  05/07  at  05:35 PM | #

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.