April 24, 2024, 06:12:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Terror In New York City...where are the liberal voices of outrage?  (Read 2012 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: May 08, 2009, 03:24:22 PM »

I grew up watching horrible images of the Vietnam War on TV.  Images that last a life time.  Images of fear and destruction.  People protested, military people were treated horribly, and America was wounded for generations. 

Maybe there are some images that shouldn't be on TV, maybe there are some acts that are just to horrible to be tolerated...

Where was the outrage from those same liberals when AirForce1 flew over Manhatten last month with a military jet? 

Did those in the plane really take pictures?  Maybe it was really a joy ride?

Did they enjoy watching people flee those building in terror?  Terror that is as real for those people as it is for anyone in a war zone?

Who was on that plane?  Where was the president?  Some have suggested the president's plane is only called "AirForce 1" when the president is on board.  Where was Mr. Obama?

All these questions and no answers.   

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2009, 10:48:44 PM »

From the conspiracy blogs -

Was this a flyover arranged for the Chinese?  Maybe inspecting their new properties?

Who was on that plane?  What were all the cabinet people doing that day, the czars?

Were there any visiting Chinese (or other) mucki-mucks?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2009, 10:54:13 PM »

So the only voices of outrage were Conservative?  How can you tell?
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2009, 11:34:03 PM »

So the only voices of outrage were Conservative?  How can you tell?

I thought the truth commission folks would have jumped right in and insisted on an investigation.

Demand to know who was on the plane and who was taking pictures.  I think the Chinese were on the plane.

SteveDinMD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2009, 10:51:05 AM »

After a full "investigation" by the White House, Louis Caldera, Director of the White House Office of Military Affairs, took responsibility for "mistakes" in coordinating the infamous NYC flyover by Air Force One and tendered his resignation.  When you think about it, Caldera is the perfect fall-guy for this fiasco since he's the perfect example of a Leftist political hack. 

After serving briefly as a junior officer in the U.S. Army, he embarked upon a similarly brief (4 years) and undistinguished legal career.  He then served 5 years as a California Assemblyman.   Next, he served a year as the Chief Operating Officer for the Corporation for National & Community Service before being appointed Secretary of the Army as the Clinton Administration wound down.  He then served a 2-year stint as President of the University of New Mexico.  Prior to being appointed Director of the White House Office of Military Affairs by Barack Obama, Caldera's most significant professional experience was his service on the Board of Directors of Indymac Bank for 6 years -- until that institution COLLAPSED in the third largest bank failure in U.S. history, costing taxpayer BILLIONS.  I guess that REALLY must have impressed Obama. 

This guy is a perfect example of what's wrong with politics.  On the basis of political patronage alone, they take a man with a paper thin resume and absolutely NO record of accomplishment in any area of human endeavor and keep appointing him to ever more significant positions of public trust and allow him to leave ever greater disasters in his wake along the way.  I suppose that's what passes for "change" in the Obama Administration.  Who knows?  Perhaps this isn't the last we've heard from Mr. Caldera.  Maybe Obama will next recycle him as FDIC Chairman on the basis of his considerable "banking experience."   
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2009, 04:36:56 PM »

I wonder if his main job is "fall guy"?

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.