June 17, 2019, 08:05:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION
 
   Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GVC  (Read 9576 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 964


GVC
« on: November 05, 2006, 03:54:50 PM »

GEOFFREY VON CROMVOIRT
Age: ?
School: ?
Job: Numerous Watersports Companies
       Possibly: RED SAIL
                     OCEAN FAITH
                     GO NATIVE

Known to have worked "on the beach"
Worked for a short time for the Visibilty Team
Was fired for "ADD behavior"
Went back to the watersports companies
      (Possibly the ferry driver for Red Sail at the Renaissance Hotel)

As per Michael Dompig:
GVC is annoying/"manic", puts himself in everyone's photos....

Lives at Papaya St. in Tanki Leendert
Only said to live with his father Wim.
Father is an ex-LE officer
Sister works for ALE


Possibly........................?

http://206.48.100.138/registry/registry_search.afp
VCB-Horeca Services
Papaya 14-D
Cancelled April 2006
Michael Paul Ramharakh

2nd link: What's with the loooonnnggg name for Wim?
Why use his home address as company address?

http://www.vcbsecurity.com/index_en.php
VCB ELECTRONIC SECURITY Website
Logged
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 964


GVC
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2006, 04:02:57 PM »

DEEPAK:
I immediately faced forward. I looked at Satish with a look saying, what should I do. Satish said to me in dutch to keep driving. This all happened near the restaurant. I saw that at the "Lighthouse" two cars were parked. A green coloured jeep, with according to me four doors, open roof (soft top), that looked like a Suzuki Vitara and a white four door saloon I drove back down at a calm speed.

(saloon?...also, I can't find any 4dr Vitara's w/ soft roofs)
IMO...way too much detail...Did he know the driver of the vehicle?

1- Mysterious white car rental
2- Green Suzuki Jeep at lighthouse
3- IIRC from the transcripts, Deepak mentions a 4-door green vehicle at the dark street where he dropped off Joran & Natalee...near the Marriott?
4- Fisherman report a Suzuki on the beach.
5- The US tourist that met GVC months later did describe his vehicle as a Jeep....I cannot recall the color... Anyone?....

4dr-Suzuki Vitara

Forgot that I had this pic! GVC's residence.
Logged
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 648


GVC
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2006, 04:06:33 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"
DEEPAK:
I immediately faced forward. I looked at Satish with a look saying, what should I do. Satish said to me in dutch to keep driving. This all happened near the restaurant. I saw that at the "Lighthouse" two cars were parked. A green coloured jeep, with according to me four doors, open roof (soft top), that looked like a Suzuki Vitara and a white four door saloon I drove back down at a calm speed.

(saloon?...also, I can't find any 4dr Vitara's w/ soft roofs)
IMO...way too much detail...Did he know the driver of the vehicle?

1- Mysterious white car rental
2- Green Suzuki Jeep at lighthouse
3- IIRC from the transcripts, Deepak mentions a 4-door green vehicle at the dark street where he dropped off Joran & Natalee...near the Marriott?
4- Fisherman report a Suzuki on the beach.
5- The US tourist that met GVC months later did describe his vehicle as a Jeep....I cannot recall the color... Anyone?....

4dr-Suzuki Vitara

Forgot that I had this pic! GVC's residence.


Regarding #5:

White Jeep.
Logged

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 648


GVC
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2006, 04:23:27 PM »

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. -- With so many rumors and theories coming out of Aruba, including one that places Natalee Holloway and Gottfried Van Cromvoirt near each other the night Holloway disappeared, Holloway's parents spoke out on Tuesday to try to clarify the specifics.

Holloway's father, Dave Holloway, has hired an attorney to help the family try to separate fact from rumor after almost 11 months of trying to unravel the mystery of her disappearance.

Dave Holloway said facts are still rare, especially concerning 19-year-old Van Cromvoirt.

"Down there, they don't really tell you a lot," Holloway said. "Because they don't want it out. It's kind of frustrating."

Holloway does not know if Van Cromvoirt is being held because he is actually involved in Natalee's disappearance or because he just might have information about who was involved.

"We heard rumors (Tuesday) there may be some other arrests," Holloway said.

One theory about Van Cromvoirt's involvement comes from reports that Joran van der Sloot told police that as he, Natalee and the Kalpoe brothers drove away from Carlos and Charlie's the night she vanished, they pulled alongside another car and drove side-by-side for a distance with the people in the vehicles talking back and forth. The people in the second vehicle have never been identified.

Natalee's mother, Beth Twitty, said she is hearing another story.

"I believe also this new suspect is somehow linked to or has access to a boat. I'm hearing he is also an acquaintance of Stephen Croes," Twitty said.

Croes is a party boat disc jockey who was arrested early on in Natalee's case. He backed up van der Sloot's first story about dropping Natalee off at a Holiday Inn.

"I have a feeling all of these suspects are tied together in some way," Twitty said.

Dave Holloway said he does not know when he will officially hear more about Van Cromvoirt, but he said the judicial system's next step will tell him a lot.

"The tell-tale sign is how long they detain him and leave him in jail. If he's turned loose within the next eight days, you know there was not a whole lot to it," Holloway said.

In Aruba, police arrest a person when they suspect he or she could be guilty, then they start gathering evidence. At least six people have been arrested in Natalee Holloway's case, but then released because of a lack of evidence, NBC 13 reported.

Natalee's parents said that because of what they call "Aruba's swinging judicial door," they are not getting their hopes up about Van Cromvoirt yet.
http://www.nbc13.com/news/8812386/detail.html?rss=bir&psp=news
Logged

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 964


GVC
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2006, 05:28:18 PM »

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. --
"I have a feeling all of these suspects are tied together in some way," Twitty said.


I agree 1000%........


Jerry Strawberry, Steve Croes, & GVC


"Curly" & GVC 'working' in front of the Allegro/Raddison Hotels for a watersports company.
(Allegro Hotel was closed/under construction)


Pool guy near the Wyndham...Curly?

Didn't Mickey Johns & Abraham Jones work for a private security company for the Allegro/Radisson Hotels?
And Joran went to the Radisson on Monday with Guido...instead of tennis....
Logged
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 964


GVC
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2006, 07:05:31 PM »

FROM: http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/
 
<<The Red Sail is one of the ventures of the www.gonativearuba.com holding company who owns some stocks of the VCB Security Company, and Dompig is one of the board directors.
Dompig has the partial authority signiture to renew few of the short term security and night watchman contracts like inspecting the watercrafts on the beach and check/lockdown the incinerators for unauthorized dumpings.
Joran could have easy access to these watercrafts and the incineraters to conduct illegal activities. The Dutchies are covering for Joran because Joran has become an element of the Aruban Tourists Association System.
Joran can get free hotel room for the night, VIP Pass to the casino and freebies at C&C. Figure that out, Joran is controlling the island.>>
______________________________________________

<<Another way to connect GVC, Joran and Koen is the pleasure sex boats owned by the www.gonativearuba.com water sports company that GVC works for. GVC stole the company time and the intellectual properties to let Joran and Koen get into those sex pleasure boats to play and rape the local girls. Koen is holding the webcam and uploading the porn images to some incest porn web shops for profits.>>
______________________________________________

 
http://www.gonativearuba.com/ourpartners.php
Go Native.com


The ferry from Renaissance Island?
Crystal Casino & Marriott Renaissance Hotel in background.


Michael Dompig works/worked for one of the Watersports companies.
Here he is in front of the darkened/closed Allego w/ a friend wearing a
Palm Pleasure t-shirt...(Go Native)
Logged
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 648


GVC
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2006, 07:39:02 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"
FROM: http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/
 
<<The Red Sail is one of the ventures of the www.gonativearuba.com holding company who owns some stocks of the VCB Security Company, and Dompig is one of the board directors.
Dompig has the partial authority signiture to renew few of the short term security and night watchman contracts like inspecting the watercrafts on the beach and check/lockdown the incinerators for unauthorized dumpings.
Joran could have easy access to these watercrafts and the incineraters to conduct illegal activities. The Dutchies are covering for Joran because Joran has become an element of the Aruban Tourists Association System.
Joran can get free hotel room for the night, VIP Pass to the casino and freebies at C&C. Figure that out, Joran is controlling the island.>>
______________________________________________

<<Another way to connect GVC, Joran and Koen is the pleasure sex boats owned by the www.gonativearuba.com water sports company that GVC works for. GVC stole the company time and the intellectual properties to let Joran and Koen get into those sex pleasure boats to play and rape the local girls. Koen is holding the webcam and uploading the porn images to some incest porn web shops for profits.>>
______________________________________________

 
http://www.gonativearuba.com/ourpartners.php
Go Native.com


The ferry from Renaissance Island?
Crystal Casino & Marriott Renaissance Hotel in background.


Michael Dompig works/worked for one of the Watersports companies.
Here he is in front of the darkened/closed Allego w/ a friend wearing a
Palm Pleasure t-shirt...(Go Native)


http://i4.tinypic.com/2rha889.jpg  Disregard the Lorenzo Van Rijn? in the upper left.  We now know that is not Lorenzo.
Logged

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 648


GVC
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2006, 07:43:31 PM »

http://www.hi5.com/friend/profile/displayProfile.do?userid=25443285

GVC Hi5 profile
Logged

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 964


GVC
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2006, 08:13:48 PM »

Quote from: "Grande"

http://i4.tinypic.com/2rha889.jpg  Disregard the Lorenzo Van Rijn? in the upper left.  We now know that is not Lorenzo.


Have any pics of Lorenzo?

Are those professional modelling photos of GVC?...
What's with the make-up  Rolling Eyes  LOL
Logged
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 15882



GVC
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2006, 08:20:04 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"
Quote from: "Grande"

http://i4.tinypic.com/2rha889.jpg  Disregard the Lorenzo Van Rijn? in the upper left.  We now know that is not Lorenzo.


Have any pics of Lorenzo?

Are those professional modelling photos of GVC?...
What's with the make-up  Rolling Eyes  LOL

I noticed the make-up also.  And I agree all the people are connected to the crime in some way.
Logged
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 15882



« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2006, 08:28:02 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"
GEOFFREY VON CROMVOIRT


Possibly........................?


That looks like the father.  Forehead, Nose and beard all match.  He probably took his glasses off for the picture.
Logged
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 964


GVC
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2006, 08:37:51 PM »

Thanks for your input, SAN...'preciate it.

I really got on a roll, huh?

'night!
Logged
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 648


GVC
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2006, 01:22:17 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"
Quote from: "Grande"

http://i4.tinypic.com/2rha889.jpg  Disregard the Lorenzo Van Rijn? in the upper left.  We now know that is not Lorenzo.


Have any pics of Lorenzo?

Are those professional modelling photos of GVC?...
What's with the make-up  Rolling Eyes  LOL


Florida... You have a picture of Lorenzo already, do you not?   You sent me a couple that confirmed what I had was in fact Lorenzo.  I was told not to show the image.  Perhaps I have you confused with someone else?  The person that sent me the images stated they were 'Florida' from SM.
Logged

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 964


GVC
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2006, 05:02:10 PM »

Quote from: "Grande"
 
Florida... You have a picture of Lorenzo already, do you not?   You sent me a couple that confirmed what I had was in fact Lorenzo. I was told not to show the image.  Perhaps I have you confused with someone else?  The person that sent me the images stated they were 'Florida' from SM.


I thought you meant you had OTHER pics of Lorenzo.....
The ones that I have posted are just not that clear.
Logged
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 648


GVC
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2006, 05:08:48 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"
Quote from: "Grande"
 
Florida... You have a picture of Lorenzo already, do you not?   You sent me a couple that confirmed what I had was in fact Lorenzo. I was told not to show the image.  Perhaps I have you confused with someone else?  The person that sent me the images stated they were 'Florida' from SM.


I thought you meant you had OTHER pics of Lorenzo.....
The ones that I have posted are just not that clear.


OK.  You have the clear image that I have as well.
Logged

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
Kathya0427
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 34



GVC
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2006, 05:25:35 PM »

Quote from: "Grande"


Florida... You have a picture of Lorenzo already, do you not?   You sent me a couple that confirmed what I had was in fact Lorenzo.  I was told not to show the image.  Perhaps I have you confused with someone else?  The person that sent me the images stated they were 'Florida' from SM.



is the picture you are talking about the "surveillance" picture?...
Logged
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 964


GVC
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2006, 08:18:06 PM »

Hi Kathy.....

Yes, that pic... Art Wood's surveillance photo from June 2005
and mine from August 2005...the one of him in his purple/white van,
his rave ranch & house.

I was hoping there were others..... Confused
Logged
Kathya0427
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 34



GVC
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2006, 08:24:08 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"
Hi Kathy.....

Yes, that pic... Art Wood's surveillance photo from June 2005
and mine from August 2005...the one of him in his purple/white van,
his rave ranch & house.

I was hoping there were others..... Confused




thanks Florida...I read here on a regular basis but seldom post...it takes me forever just to read without taking the time to post...
did you post those pictures on Faith's site?
Logged
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 964


GVC
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2006, 04:01:08 PM »

Yes, on a few sites....

I believe the true mystery to Lorenzo lies with his deceased father.
After all, he was best friends with Paulus & his demons were his demise.
Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 74250



WWW
GVC
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2006, 05:40:23 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"
Yes, on a few sites....

I believe the true mystery to Lorenzo lies with his deceased father.
After all, he was best friends with Paulus & his demons were his demise.

Florida - I hadn't heard that the Van Rijn father was friends with PVDS.  Do you have any backup to that?  Very interresting indeed.
Logged

If you need to get into the forum and have forgotten your password, email me and I'll reset it for you: smklaas@hotmail.com
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.
Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC
 
Page created in 6.368 seconds with 19 queries.