April 26, 2024, 04:18:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #131 5/15/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 198872 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1040 on: May 19, 2009, 11:41:36 AM »

I am here ... been lurking this morning. Didn't have time to watch the hearing. Seems I missed a good smackdown.

Monkey Devil!

So, what else is new? CC is wearing a Speedo. Cindy is still an evil witch. George is still sans balls. (without balls) Casey is still a murdering slore.

I remember you, Caylee.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1041 on: May 19, 2009, 11:41:58 AM »

CC, if it must match yea, the shoes not the ensemble BUT ewww no black or white coordinated accessories would be the way to go for a printed skirt - maybe even a white/black two tone....as far as your speedo, with this ensemble go black you sexy thing! 

See! That is what happens when the don't give us a doc dump. We critique Spindy's courtroom ensemble.   Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1042 on: May 19, 2009, 11:42:51 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19500744/detail.html

Attorneys for Anthony asked a judge on Tuesday to dismiss the lawsuit brought by Gonzalez, who claims Anthony defamed her when she told police that her daughter, Caylee, had been kidnapped by a nanny named Zenaida Gonzalez. The motion to dismiss was tabled for a later hearing.

Judge Jose rodriguez approved Gonzalez's lawyer's motion to amend the complaint and assert their right to punitive damages.

"I have to allow you to assert a request for punitive damages," Rodriguez said.

Gonzalez is seeking $15,000 in damages.

Caylee was 2 years old when she went missing last June, but her remains were not found until last December. She had been missing for about a month before her mother reported it.

Casey Anthony has been charged with first-degree murder and has pleaded not guilty.

Casey Anthony did not attend the hearing, but her parents, George and Cindy Anthony did attend with their lawyer Brad Conway.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1043 on: May 19, 2009, 11:44:44 AM »

Judge: Civil Case Against Casey Can Move Forward
Posted: 5:54 am EDT May 19, 2009
Updated: 11:36 am EDT May 19, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's lawyers tried Tuesday to have a defamation suit against her tossed out, but a judge ruled the civil case can move forward.

The case was filed by Zenaida Gonzalez, a woman with the same name as the nanny who Casey claimed took Caylee. Gonzalez says because of that claim her life has been ruined.

Tuesday's 30-minute hearing was attended by Casey's parents and their attorney Brad Conway, but not Casey herself or Zenaida Gonzalez. Orange County Judge Jose Rodriguez ruled the case can go forward and Gonzalez can seek punitive damages.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RAW VIDEO: Zenaida Talks To WFTV http://www.wftv.com/video/18811391/index.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

George, Cindy, and Lee Anthony have already been deposed in the civil suit about what they know about the mysterious nanny.

"Zenaida didn't think Caylee should have been with Casey, for whatever reason. And that she was taking Caylee form her for a period of time to teach her a lesson," Lee Anthony during a deposition.

Cindy Anthony is expected in court Thursday. Gonzalez's legal team wants a judge to force her to answer questions and to pay for their costs. The attorneys want to know if Casey ever used Cindy's credit cards without permission. Cindy refused to answer that question during her first deposition.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19500586/detail.html
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1044 on: May 19, 2009, 11:44:51 AM »

I don't really get the interest in the purse, but I'm thinking that if it's supposed to alligator, faux or not, then that  gator looked a lot like a zebra to me..................... just sayin.   
You are seeing the gleam from the lights on the shiney purse as white. 
I am off the purse subject now, just noticed it was new for her.

Thanks, Dolce!!  Your research skills are amazing!! 
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1045 on: May 19, 2009, 11:45:30 AM »

Did anyone else see Brad ask Morgan for an application for an internship?  I think all of this has enlightened Brad to how an attorney should be.  Morgan is very tactful.  Love it.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1046 on: May 19, 2009, 11:48:11 AM »

Did anyone else see Brad ask Morgan for an application for an internship?  I think all of this has enlightened Brad to how an attorney should be.  Morgan is very tactful.  Love it.

I did.       

Do No Evil 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1047 on: May 19, 2009, 11:48:28 AM »

Lawsuit against Casey
Anthony continues
Updated: Tuesday, 19 May 2009, 11:38 AM EDT
Published : Tuesday, 19 May 2009, 11:38 AM EDT

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - A civil case filed by Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales against Casey Anthony will continue.

In court Tuesday morning Orange Circuit Court Judge Jose R. Rodriguez denied Anthony’s attorney Jose Baez's request that the lawsuit be thrown out. Baez claims that Gonzales' attorney, John Morgan, is milking the lawsuit for free publicity.

Zenaida Gonzalez is suing Casey Anthony in civil court. She has the same name as the babysitter Casey Anthony claims took her daughter Caylee. Gonzalez says it has ruined her.

Anthony is charged with first degree murder in the death of her daughter Caylee. Anthony claims that Caylee, who was 2 when she disappeared in June, was kidnapped. Anthony has insisted that she left the girl with a baby sitter named Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales in June, but she didn't report Caylee missing for another month.

The child's grandmother first called authorities in July to say that she hadn't seen Caylee for a month, and that her daughter's car smelled like death. A utility worker found the girl's body last December in woods near where she lived with her mother and grandparents.

Anthony has pleaded not guilty. Her murder trial has been tentatively set for October.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/051909anthony_civil_suit_continues
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1048 on: May 19, 2009, 11:50:49 AM »

Did anyone else see Cindy shoot a bird as she exited the court room??? 

OHMYGAWD NO!  Did she really?!?!?!
Sure as hell looked like it.  NorthernRose saw it too.  She was following her bandwagon of attorney and George, decided to give a little flippy while carrying her knockoff faux alligator skin Prada purse.

hahahahaha...I hope the judge see it!!  this Judge was so prepared............he knew what he was going to do before he ever walked in that court room. the A's look like hell. What were they doing there anyway??  Oh yes, slapping my forehead...a media opportunity!!

I totally agree, Sunny!! The judge knew what he was going to do based on what had already been submitted. He just used the courtroom opportunity to establish a few ground rules............

Hi CBB!!  I never seem to be here when you are...good to see you!!  And I LOVED the ground rules and the ing of Kasen!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1049 on: May 19, 2009, 11:51:53 AM »

I am here ... been lurking this morning. Didn't have time to watch the hearing. Seems I missed a good smackdown.

Monkey Devil!

So, what else is new? CC is wearing a Speedo. Cindy is still an evil witch. George is still sans balls. (without balls) Casey is still a murdering slore.

Hi! GNM 

I just knew we were gonna have fried chicken before lunch today!!!

Now, what is this about Lenny's depo at 1pm today?? I've been on the phone. Tell me its true! Somebody??

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1050 on: May 19, 2009, 11:54:02 AM »

Judge Will Allow Anthony Civil Case To Go On
POSTED: 7:36 am EDT May 19, 2009
UPDATED: 11:49 am EDT May 19, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The case against Casey Anthony will head back to court on Tuesday.

A motions hearing was scheduled to discuss the civil suit filed by Zenaida Gonzalez.

Casey Anthony's lawyers filed a motion several months ago in hopes of getting the lawsuit dropped by the courts.

The suit was filed after Casey Anthony told investigators in July that a baby sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez abducted her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee. Soon after Anthony's claims were made public, Gonzalez went on record about how Anthony's story ruined her life.

Gonzalez was interviewed by investigators and cleared of any wrongdoing in the case. Soon after she went public with her story, Gonzalez filed the lawsuit against Anthony.

Gonzalez hired the downtown Orlando law firm of Morgan and Morgan to represent her. Since the suit was filed, several people, including Casey Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, and her brother, Lee Anthony, were questioned under oath. The interviews have been heated at times, but the Anthonys made it clear that the woman who filed the suit is not the woman their daughter was talking about.

After all the interviews in the civil suit, Anthony's lawyers still contend Gonzalez and her lawyers have failed to show how Anthony has damaged the Kissimmee woman's reputation.

Gonzalez's lawyers have requested more punitive damages in the civil suit. They disagree with claims from Anthony's lawyers that Gonzalez's reputation has not been tarnished.

http://www.wesh.com/news/19501109/detail.html
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1051 on: May 19, 2009, 11:54:11 AM »

Monkey Devil!

Hi! GNM 

Now, what is this about Lenny's depo at 1pm today?? I've been on the phone. Tell me its true! Somebody??

Sorry, I think I got that wrong.  Orlando Sentinel was reporting that, but Capp talked with Lenny yesterday & said it was postponed. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1052 on: May 19, 2009, 11:54:18 AM »

I don't really get the interest in the purse, but I'm thinking that if it's supposed to alligator, faux or not, then that  gator looked a lot like a zebra to me..................... just sayin.   

I want to know where the CAYLEE purse is?????  What about CAYLEE, SPINDY??? 
Now Fanny Mae, did you have to bring up that purse?  Monkey Devil!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1053 on: May 19, 2009, 11:54:47 AM »

Did anyone else see Cindy shoot a bird as she exited the court room??? 

OHMYGAWD NO!  Did she really?!?!?!
Sure as hell looked like it.  NorthernRose saw it too.  She was following her bandwagon of attorney and George, decided to give a little flippy while carrying her knockoff faux alligator skin Prada purse.

hahahahaha...I hope the judge see it!!  this Judge was so prepared............he knew what he was going to do before he ever walked in that court room. the A's look like hell. What were they doing there anyway??  Oh yes, slapping my forehead...a media opportunity!!

Conway didn't look well today,did he?

no he didn't.....but he made his bed with the A's....now he looks like he is suffering for it....sure he doesn't need the MONEY that bad?  Wonder how/if they are paying him??

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1054 on: May 19, 2009, 11:57:35 AM »

Now that Cindy has to be in court on Thursday I am betting that Georgie has the poopy pants look on his face as he is bracing himself for  Cindy to tell the Judge that he is full of snit!  Thursday will be a good Monkey day if Cindy loses it with this judge or tries to outsmart him.  I think the judge is blogger!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1055 on: May 19, 2009, 11:57:52 AM »

Monkey Devil!

Hi! GNM 

Sorry, I think I got that wrong.  Orlando Sentinel was reporting that, but Capp talked with Lenny yesterday & said it was postponed. 

I'd say Capp (per lenny) is correct and surprise! the media is wrong. 

and Fanny what's this about fried chicken? I'm eating veggie enchildas for lunch. 

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1056 on: May 19, 2009, 11:59:48 AM »

Nope...where did you see/read this???

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1057 on: May 19, 2009, 11:59:56 AM »

Now that Cindy has to be in court on Thursday I am betting that Georgie has the poopy pants look on his face as he is bracing himself for  Cindy to tell the Judge that he is full of snit!  Thursday will be a good Monkey day if Cindy loses it with this judge or tries to outsmart him.  I think the judge is blogger!
Cindy Anthony is expected in court Thursday. Gonzalez's legal team wants a judge to force her to answer questions and to pay for their costs. The attorneys want to know if Casey ever used Cindy's credit cards without permission. Cindy refused to answer that question during her first deposition.   So does this mean that she will take the stand and actually have to answer truthfully?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1058 on: May 19, 2009, 12:00:57 PM »

Do you suppose he's a Scared Monkey slogger????

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1059 on: May 19, 2009, 12:00:58 PM »

Could somebody tell me when the hearing is Thursday? I have to schedule my chores around it 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.