April 26, 2024, 03:21:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #131 5/15/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 198869 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1200 on: May 19, 2009, 02:45:58 PM »

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1201 on: May 19, 2009, 02:47:58 PM »

The most remarkable thing about this whole civil suit is that KC could stop the madness immediatly IF she would just say that this Zanny is not the one who kidnapped Caylee.

Now, I don't believe for a minute that they are planning on using the Zanny defense, so the only explanation of why this circus continues is that she is loving seeing Cindy squirm.  What a fine daughter!   

such a fine, fine daughter...has ruined so many lives....and doesn't even care what anyone else is going through...as far as sindy and ga if she had never killed her daughter then they wouldn't have had the chance to put themselves in the lying scheming postion they are in now...even nothing else they should hate her for that and stop lying for her...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1202 on: May 19, 2009, 02:48:25 PM »

What would all the Monkeys prefer - The continuation of all the scamthony's interviews first, or LP's first?

Oh man, CC. I have had the nervous jitters waiting for Lenny. I just know his depo is one not to miss. I think he's got some things to say that are going to blow us all out of the water.

However, first we have to get past the court hearing (if it goes off Thursday) to get to hear the rest of the story on the Ants.

It's like asking if you want a hot fudge sundae or cheesecake for desert. I want them both!!!!   

Me too.The more I go back and read Cin-cin's deposition....she's gonna blow a gasket this time.
Leonard will be interesting.There's no way it can't be.....   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1203 on: May 19, 2009, 02:51:54 PM »

What would all the Monkeys prefer - The continuation of all the scamthony's interviews first, or LP's first?

hmmmm... good question, CC.   

I am quite sick of seeing and hearing the anthony's angry lying outbursts, however at the same time, I am looking forward to seeing the answering questions because they are "court ordered" to.  I really want to see Cindy try to come up with Zany's telephone number and address.

I want to hear what LP has to say too.   

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1204 on: May 19, 2009, 02:55:25 PM »

Oh man, CC. I have had the nervous jitters waiting for Lenny. I just know his depo is one not to miss. I think he's got some things to say that are going to blow us all out of the water.

However, first we have to get past the court hearing (if it goes off Thursday) to get to hear the rest of the story on the Ants.

It's like asking if you want a hot fudge sundae or cheesecake for desert. I want them both!!!!   

Me too.The more I go back and read Cin-cin's deposition....she's gonna blow a gasket this time.
Leonard will be interesting.There's no way it can't be.....   
Oh goodness I can not wait to hear the deposition between Morgan and Padilla!  It is sure to be a hoot!!

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1205 on: May 19, 2009, 02:56:34 PM »

I am quite sick of seeing and hearing the anthony's angry lying outbursts, however at the same time, I am looking forward to seeing the answering questions because they are "court ordered" to.  I really want to see Cindy try to come up with Zany's telephone number and address.

I'd rather the scamthonys all go first, that way when LP has his time (and we know his will be a wake up call), that the scamthonys can't attempt to refute LP's remarks in their interviews.

Do No Evil 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1206 on: May 19, 2009, 02:57:33 PM »

Fanny Mae with the description you gave of Dom Casey, you left out a shotgun in his hand, a pack of ciggies rolled up in his shirt sleeve, and a ciggie hanging out of his mouth  Can you just imagine the pure hell Cindy is putting Brad through right now? How is she going to take the stand and answer the questions, she doesn't even know anymore what is truth and what is a lie. I will have to have Valium Kitty for Thursday morning 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1207 on: May 19, 2009, 03:00:21 PM »

I'd rather the scamthonys all go first, that way when LP has his time (and we know his will be a wake up call), that the scamthonys can't attempt to refute LP's remarks in their interviews.

Yes,and that's the way I like it.  Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1208 on: May 19, 2009, 03:02:03 PM »

Yes,and that's the way I like it.  Monkey Devil!

You and mushroom head.     

Do No Evil 
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1209 on: May 19, 2009, 03:02:30 PM »

The most remarkable thing about this whole civil suit is that KC could stop the madness immediatly IF she would just say that this Zanny is not the one who kidnapped Caylee.

Now, I don't believe for a minute that they are planning on using the Zanny defense, so the only explanation of why this circus continues is that she is loving seeing Cindy squirm.  What a fine daughter!   

such a fine, fine daughter...has ruined so many lives....and doesn't even care what anyone else is going through...as far as sindy and ga if she had never killed her daughter then they wouldn't have had the chance to put themselves in the lying scheming postion they are in now...even nothing else they should hate her for that and stop lying for her...

I really believe KC has some major dirt on SINdy and GA.  Thats why they are standing behind their daughter so intensely.  It must be really entertaining for KC to watch them squirm.  I am sure  biaz is giving updates to her on what their every move is before the under bus campaign becomes public.
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1210 on: May 19, 2009, 03:05:05 PM »

Good point, CC!!    I'm sure they will still find a public way to refute LP's remarks, either by a written statement, through their atty or finding a talk show to go on.  They are soooo stupid predictable.

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1211 on: May 19, 2009, 03:05:24 PM »

CA and GA  must now keep up the invisinanny lies cause if they dont they are going under the bus. Will the outcome of this be allowed to be introduced into Caseys DP trial? Im thinking it will.

If the A's didnt have a secret to keep then I think theyd be a whole lot more forth coming than they have been.
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1212 on: May 19, 2009, 03:11:53 PM »

I really believe KC has some major dirt on SINdy and GA.  Thats why they are standing behind their daughter so intensely.  It must be really entertaining for KC to watch them squirm.  I am sure  biaz is giving updates to her on what their every move is before the under bus campaign becomes public.

how much worse could the major dirt be?....we are all saying and thinking it anyway!!!!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1213 on: May 19, 2009, 03:12:19 PM »

I'm back but have not read back yet.  I'll be in and out,  a ton of stuff going on at my house today.

Told yas Cindy was going to be confronted,  Morgan's firm is asking for court costs for the Anthonys due to refusing to answer questions.  I do believe that Cindy, if not both Anthonys,  will also be named as parties in the civil suit on behalf of Zeneida because they helped their daughter put forward the damages that Zeneida suffered.  We are going to get to the point where the plaintiff attorneys will be asking for financial disclosure of not only Casey but her parents.  Casey was not legitimately working, there are probably no tax returns for 2007 & 2008-if there is it will indicate no to low income & from where, if she lied on those forms that is a whole nother can of worms for obvious reasons.  Now, the Anthonys have lied about her working & when it comes to light that Casey in addition to Caylee were dependents of theirs living in the household, it then in turn further opens the door to seeking their financial disclosure, including all monies ascertained since Casey's arrest & the murder of their granddaughter.   God help them if they claimed Caylee and/or Casey as dependents on their tax returns & lied about it.   There may also be a clause that is pertinent to Caylee and/or Casey being dependents of their household under a homeowner's policy.   Keep in mind that financial disclosure would show tax history, income history, bankruptcies, liens, credit card delinquencies...basically the whole kit and kaboodle.

Cindy cannot provide proof that a "Zanny the nanny" existed.   She cannot produce a legitimate phone number, address, pictures...not even the little dog too!    She is screwed, blued & tattooed!

Casey's defense team & civil attorneys are idiots for not paying the original $15,000 & settling, they were even bigger morons for counter suing.

califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1214 on: May 19, 2009, 03:15:09 PM »

Well, it has to be something unfrigginbelievable, because these so-called grandparents have not stood up for Caylee one time!!! 

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1215 on: May 19, 2009, 03:20:52 PM »

Taking orders now to add to the list for Thursdays party!!!  Monkey Devil!

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1216 on: May 19, 2009, 03:21:41 PM »

Can any talented Monkey please put a monkey (speedo optional) on my motorcycle - resize photo if necessary.  Brandi? Anyone?

I want to see the money trail.   

Do No Evil 
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1217 on: May 19, 2009, 03:23:27 PM »

Well, it has to be something unfrigginbelievable, because these so-called grandparents have not stood up for Caylee one time!!! 

OOOPs, I hit post before I was finished typing...

The anthony's are the most selfish people... they are more worried about themselves than their beautiful granddaughter.  Sounds like KC learned all about the "me" syndrome from ma & pa.  These people make me ill!!!!!!!

Thank goodness Caylee has all of us to keep her memory alive!!   an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1218 on: May 19, 2009, 03:25:33 PM »

Taking orders now to add to the list for Thursdays party!!!  Monkey Devil!

What are our choices???

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
ckrdpast
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1219 on: May 19, 2009, 03:34:21 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-bk-haleigh-cummings-casey-anthony-051909,0,2097323.story

Ronald Cummings, father of missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings, said he wants help from everyone except Cindy and George Anthony.
Bianca Prieto | Sentinel Staff Writer
3:08 PM EDT, May 19, 2009
Ronald Cummings begged the public for help to find his missing 5-year-old daughter Haleigh Cummings in a video released last week on his lawyer's web site.

But today he amends that message -- he wants help from everyone except Cindy and George Anthony

more at link
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.